/got/

Attached: 1560492801152.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jgwuSuAUPJg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nLdZYoYaeDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hwfGBeVx9pI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

now and always

Attached: D-PZenMXsAAeZEK.jpg large.jpg (932x1242, 113K)

Nth for the One CUTE Queen.

But, my emiliabros, we have to stop spamming her so much or it'll be considered off-topic low quality posting

Attached: Mad Queen stands tall.webm (1280x720, 2.4M)

For me, it's Missandei of Naath

Attached: missandei.jpg (480x480, 30K)

Nah, show's dead m8, move on

>Dracarys
What did she mean by this?

All jannies will die alone without ever finding love or companionship. Fuck jannies now and forever.

Attached: danyrage.jpg (606x690, 26K)

They are not 404ing these threads for that reason, last one didnt had any Emilia post almost

Attached: 1561605401885.png (716x927, 740K)

Every little bit helps. We can give them any excuses.

CUTE

Attached: Finale Happy Ending.jpg (640x640, 240K)

Based. Don't antagonize though

*can't

Attached: Mad Dany's perfect pretty face.webm (904x1080, 2.76M)

Last thread had 3 emilia posts. They are prunning /got/ threads because they think it's over and has no more discussion on these generals

i think the same

Was an earlier thread deleted?
Why?

He's really retarded for targetting /got/ and our stealth threads instead of really cleaning the catalog. There are way more cancer and obvious waifu threads in the catalog

Two of them have been deleted. Probably cause as user says

Why shouldn't we be allowed to discuss a TV show on a TV show board? This is fucking retarded. Half the shit on this board is about capeshit and memes, so how is /got/ violating any rules? What standard are we supposed to go by?

I just wanna talk about GoT

Emeliaposting gives the jannies a reason to remove the threads

Attached: 1560964902646.jpg (1440x960, 127K)

shit, I wanted to see if I got any (you)s

Last thread had no stannisposting and no emiliaposting and got prunned

How is Yea Forums compared to Yea Forums?

For me? Glad you asked. Well, for me it's Nikolaj William Coster Waldau as he appeared in the Danish hit, Nightwatch (Nattevagten) in 1994

Attached: micro-cw.gif (500x180, 826K)

There was no emiliaposting last thread and still got pruned

>Jon should I take Kings landing?
>What you haven't already? Just go kill cersei and take the crown are you retarded?

Attached: 1ts-death-and-destruction-i-want-to-bring-down-upon-39583199.png (500x384, 102K)

fucking moron

Attached: 1339048204350.jpg (679x705, 84K)

did Dany pay Missandei and the Unsullied?

alternative universe where Dany goes to meet Lord Commander Snow at Castle Black

Attached: D72YEbOXUAIcJoh.jpg (1200x675, 77K)

Was the wight hunt the dumbest plotpoint in the show?

Viserys is so cute

Course not, they do it for free. Just imagine dedicating that much of your life and time, for free

So not really much different from slavery is it

>Just look at those targshits and starkfags, Reek.
>They'll never even mourn you if you died for them, Reek.
>Even I treat you better, Reek.

Attached: download.jpg (309x163, 7K)

Dragons in Winter by RhiaWriter. Good fanfic.

>Kit smiling for once, holding onto his waifu
>followed by immediately crippling depression when she lets go

They had a choice. On second thought. I do think the Unsullied were paid, we saw one visiting a prostitute in Meereen to get some cuddles.

the lads

Attached: 1560239049843.jpg (1200x800, 471K)

Lol if you're dedicating your time and effort to do something you should be paid

Salsa mourned him for like 10 minutes. It was more than his own sister did.

Apparently Alfie drops the hottest memes in chat

This is how all generals felt user, I really don't get why Yea Forums doesn't have a general board. So /ALITA/, /GOT/ and /RMKB/ and any other show's people want to continually talk about can do so without having to deal with Yea Forums's day to day shit. Like /vg/

Sansa not telling anybody she had a fucking army of Vale soldiers heading to Winterfell tops almost everything.

Pretty much the point where I gave up hope for the show after Season 5 and some of 4 had been so disappointing.

*ahem*

Attached: 1559763222101.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

youtu.be/jgwuSuAUPJg
>0:16
If you look closely you can actually pinpoint the exact he gets emiliapilled

Attached: 1561216564214.jpg (1772x1030, 559K)

>the exact moment
Fix'd

I don't think they would've worked out any better if they'd met this early

Attached: Emilia a CUTE1.gif (268x301, 1.84M)

The original Emiliabro

Attached: eww-manlets.jpg (701x610, 44K)

Attached: Emilia a CUTE2.gif (268x301, 1.51M)

Hard to say user, there's so many that are just so stupid

Narratively, maybe. Dany couldn't pass up that incest allure though. Jon would become a dragonrider very soon.

what do cersei's farts smell like?

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u7.jpg (550x457, 13K)

wine

Season 8 managed to top the wight hunt in retardation by leaps and bounds.

At this brief moment, Kit was happy

I admit it would've been nice for her to meet and get counseled by Aemon though. I imagine that if jon became a dragonrider at that point that Aemon would've pushed him and Dany together.

Never again

Attached: ifonlyjonsnow2.png (1280x880, 1.51M)

>"the endings will mostly be the same"
>Cersei poised to die soon to give way to fAegon's rule

So that's a fucking lie. You can't claim the endings will the same when an entire character's existence and exploits in the show (and thus, the link between her and characters like Jaime, Tyrion ,etc) justify what comes next. And given fAegon's disposition, half that shit won't happen anyways so the ending will absolutely be wildly different.

How does Cersei being taken down by fAegon fit with the younger and more beautiful queen/person to take everything from her though?

Maybe Cersei is taken prisoner, Jaime somehow gets into King's Landing and dies trying to get Cersei out or mercy kills her, and Dany meanwhile is burning the city

Tons of prophecies didn't pan out in the show

Why wasn't Longclaw the weapon Jon used to kill Dany?

Because it didn't matter. It's not like Jon had to forge Lightbringer or anything.

He really was so close yet so far

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nLdZYoYaeDQ

Attached: 79CE83EB-4463-4F80-A52C-4ABFE7E9EE94.png (236x303, 83K)

Season 8 of GOT is such a great failure that it will be remembered in the history of TV shows as on of the biggest disappointments of 21st century's entertainment industry.

Cersei isn't as relevant as you think she is. The younger and more beautiful Queen will likely be Arianne Martell, who'll take her place as main schemer in King's Landing with Griff as King.

D&D pushed Cersei to the moon because they like Lena Headey, that's the only reason. Realistically, shit like this won't go down in the books. It's also when the show actually died.

Attached: sept-of-baelor-GOT-wildfire.jpg (1200x600, 77K)

Why didn't d&d let jorah fuck? They totally whitewashed his character compared to the books where he's an ugly scumbag and even in the books she almost does

>Arianne Martell
I hope Arianne doesn't die. Losing those round ripe breasts with their huge dark responsive nipples would be a waste. Dany and Jon should keep her as a hostage/broodmare

lmao if you think jonerys is happening either. Daenerys might actually rule, but Jon won't get anywhere near the Throne. No one's gonna want some half-wit northern bastard even as a Queen's consort.

Dany is fer shure buring Arianne & FAegon

That northern bastard will be legitimized by Robb's decree. And if Daenerys says he's consort, he's consort.

And jonerys is definitely happening. George has to build them up and tear them apart cause he hates romance unless it's women admiring his self-inserts

Damn it. So why would Dorne bother joining the rest of the kingdoms again then? Might as well be independent, what the fuck can Bran do for them? Fuck you George

Jon isn't making it past Winterfell, if he comes back at all.

i hated the redditization of tormund. he was a great character early on

He most certainly will and you're in denial. Others will at minimum make it to the Trident and George has already created a loophole (warging) for how Jon can die and come back without too many problems.

>he was a great character early on
How so?

Yeah he was a cool dude turned into cringeworthy comic relief
>5 minute scene of tormund talking about drinking Giants milk but no scene of Sansa and Arya reacting to Jon's parents

lol

you probably think melisandre and davos will remain major characters after stannis dies once he's beaten the boltons too

good mix of scary yet funny. believable wildling on a mission and explained shit to jon (us)

Absolutely based

Someone asked for this earlier

Attached: 1561581963317.png (1920x796, 1.74M)

youtube.com/watch?v=hwfGBeVx9pI

Reminder that Davos risked everything to save gendy some kid he didn't know but left Shireen in a warzone with a witch who burns people

Attached: 35355A9600000578-3638511-image-a-196_1465801846508.jpg (634x357, 26K)