Certified Kino

Certified Kino

Attached: 267743i43.jpg (495x246, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qUqcPR-SjQg
screenrant.com/spider-man-homecoming-uncle-ben-peter-parker/
cinemablend.com/news/1674700/the-real-reason-marvels-spider-man-movie-doesnt-include-uncle-ben
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sadly, yes. The craftmanship behind this flick is simply astonishing (if you're not overthinking it)

Where all the webms at? Guess people just don;t care about this one?

Worth a 3d watch or nah?

Definitely worth a watch.

It was absolute shit, worse than Endgame and Homecoming. Only good part was Gyllenhaal, the rest is just puerile quipshit and kids being hit in the balls

I didn't care for the foreign setting. Europe is the anus of planet earth. It is neither pretty or exciting. And all their Eurotrip jokes fell flat. Another film ruined by non-Americanism. I'm not even joking.

a thread died for this

So was Mysterio a bad guy or are they trying to fill Downey's shoes?

the cgi and fight choreography was genuinely kino

that bit with mysterio in the warehouse is probably the best but even the use of the pulsing drones

its literally a kids movie and really taps into the zoomer zeitgeist
even the VPN jokes are spot on

6-13 year olds are going to love it

t. mickey

Yes

Agreed, Spider-Man stole the show

>So was Mysterio a bad guy or are they trying to fill Downey's shoes?
i don't think he was a cutout villain a bit more complex than that but his motivations could've been expanded on a bit more when he's lying dead on the ground saying "people need to believe in something" etc

I agree, there seemed to be more to his character when he said "people need to believe in something". But at the same time, I think it could have just been misdirection, distracting Peter cause wasn't that a hologram and the real Beck was trying to sneak attack from behind?

why?

Attached: 1562055053850.webm (480x600, 605K)

So is it on par or better than Spiderman 1&2 or soulless shit like Homecoming?

Attached: 1557713798969.jpg (320x387, 25K)

The illusion fight with Mysterio roughly in the middle of the film was fucking amazing.

Much better than Homecoming, I actually liked Zendaya in this. I hope Beck wasn't bullshitting about the parallel universes because I think its a clever way to pull in the Sony/Venom stuff with this Spidey and keep it separate from the MCU like they want to.

It's good, but it's no Spider-Man 2 or Into The Spider-verse

He was bullshitting. Remember the part where he toasted the writer on his team of con-men who came up with that rubbish that everyone believed? They jabbed at the multiverse.

Reminded me of a Scarecrow dreamfight level in the Arkham games (not that that's a bad thing).

Attached: jean-carlier-jean-carlier-28-zombie-iron-man.jpg (1500x1500, 425K)

Yeah that makes sense. The designation of MCU Earth as 616 like it is in the comics and Feige raving about a Venom crossover in that article a few weeks ago made me think it was stealth introduced but who knows what'll happen.

It's unironically a solid 8/10

it's very meta that Mysterio is using the CGI suit that they use for motion capture shit behind the scenes

I can't believe the plot of a modern spiderman movie is about the danger of fake news and the threat of drone technology being abused while Spiderman tries to get it on with a black Mary Jane.

theres only a low quality cam out atm

I remember seeing that idea in threads years ago about what fans wanted out of a live action Mysterio so he was adapted pretty much perfectly, even more than Vulture or Doc Ock in 2. Could have done without the Stark employee stuff but that was a neat way to give his crew of underlings a motivation and reason for helping him.

Right? Him hanging out in a fucking mo-cap suit was priceless. Mysterio was great, but I wish Beck had better motivations beyond revenge 101.

It seems like a dude who wanted to be a hero (or at least just wanted to receive all the glory, wealth and admiration of being one) would be the better hook.

Attached: download.jpg (284x177, 13K)

so, did mysterio actually die and rorschach that video?

I noticed several little self-aware jabs like that. In the movie Spiderman mentions Captain Marvel when discussing which other super hero could handle the situation and Nick Fury immediately snaps back "don't invoke her name", a jab at the common criticism that Captain Marvel is too strong and therefore written out of scripts. Another example: the villain is obsessed with creating an "avenger-level event" and meanwhile, several articles lamented it could be a future problem in Marvel movies that the threats could not live up to Thanos. Then there's the obvious jab that multiple universes, and Mysterio mocks people for accepting a plot as stupid as elementals trying to destroy the world, and Nick Fury eventually ends up calling it bullshit. Finally the Snap, a serious and dramatic event in previous movies but commonly mocked and memed on the internet, is renamed "the Blip" and treated entirely as joke material.

They should have made the multiverse being real the big reveal (after the false set up) at the end of the trailers instead of fucking Nick Fury on a Skrull ship.

Woulda been the perfect time to tease Venom (which Sony is high on getting involved in the MCU).

Either
A) Mysterio is still alive.
>The blood from the gunshot wound on the real Mysterio's (that attempted to ambush Peter) body was fake
>He played dead until Peter left as E.D.I.T.H. confirmed that all of the drones were offline.
>Mysterio and his team created and released the video after.
B) Mysterio actually died.
>He pre-recorded the message after his CGI guy said "I don't know how you're going to spin this." after the drones began failing.
>The video was then edited and released by Mysterio's team.

He has to be dead. They should have retrieved his corpse and given it burial. The implication is that Mystery Man shot part of the video to incriminate Spiderman right before dying, which his team later edited with spliced scenes and audio. It's kinda silly when you think about it because these people had such an advanced manipulation of media technology that they could fake absolutely anything the want. They didn't need to splice a shot of Spiderman saying "execute the program", they could have cgi'd Spideman in a nazi uniform giving a blowjob to Hitler while giving a double thumbs up to the camera before killing Quent.

way i felt: All the High School stuff is good and wholesome. Reminds of eurotrip/early 2000s comedies, which makes sense cus Watts would be in his late teens/early 20s around then and clearly took some inspiration from these films(same as homecoming).

Jake gyllenhaal was good as well. Then the rest of it was just M A R V E L. Oh i have to be like muh iron man, technology that can do anything, cgi monsters, oh' you rememer this movie, and this? He's evil because of iron man, like just shut the fuck up. It feels more and more they're making movies around the universe instead of just ..movies.

Look at guardiens of the galaxy, the 'marvel formula' worked great in that one because it was just it own thing and not connected to everything.

(also i liked the agent-spidey 007 wibe they were going for, for one second, but they blew that as well)

Attached: supbro.jpg (1200x680, 119K)

Europe really is shit. I always have a chuckle at all the filthy Europeans on these boards trying to make me feel bad for being an American - as if my ancestors weren’t begging to escape the eternal shithole of the world: EU

Props to whoever trained the silverback gorilla

I thought it was good. desu

No way he's dead,. Deception and trickery is Mysterio's whole thing. He's a bad motherfucker.

...plus we got a Sinister Six to think about.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (500x199, 995K)

Only Mysterio complaint besides muh Stark was I wish his voice was more deep and hollow sounding and different from his normal one like in some cartoons and games rather than just Jake G's voice with a filter

I wish there was more comic relief in the 1st half of the movie.

Based.

The only thing that could have made Mysterio's character better is if they included a small flashback of Quent and his team using pictures of Iron Man, Thor and Doctor Strange and blending all 3 together with a computer to create the perfect "generic" superhero, a guy flying in armor with green powers.

literally steve jobs

To be fair, in the cartoons he was a villain and needed to sound ominous. In film, he's trying to come off as heroic and alpha male.

Also, holy shit. We actually got Mysterio in a fucking movie.

Another alternative way that Mysterio could still be alive is that Spider-Man doesn't actually have control of E.D.I.T.H. anymore. He told to transfer control to Mysterio, not to allow control from Mysterio. When Peter told E.D.I.T.H. to turn off all of the drones, he may have been in an illusion and him hearing that the drones were off and that Mysterio was dead were both an illusion.
However, this would require Peter to not use the glasses after or for Mysterio to somehow give the controls back to Peter.

He didnt die though.

It's an inferior film to the Raimi movies then, I loved it as a kid and still love it in my 20's.
It shouldn't even be aimed at that age, Iron Man came out in 2008.

I thought this movie was trash

He literally kept asking for when the illusion suit was ready. A suit that could do the illusions without drone usage, It was a fake out.

based. I'm always shocked at how fucking stupid Euros are

Attached: 1489428672914.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

You thought correctly.

Yeah, it could have been an Easter egg in the illusion scene that his voice transformed to a bit more evil.
Him in Sinister Six would be awesome, but I get the feeling Jake G signed a one movie contract and didn't want to come back and do numerous cape films so I won't get my hopes up.

If he's "alive" in future movies, and not as a cheap projector illusion from his team but as a real sentient entity, then it's because he (somehow) uploaded an AI of himself inside edith and lives inside a bunch of drones. That's the only convincing explanation I can see. There's no way they got the guy's corpse and didn't confirm the identity. If they wanted to keep things ambiguous they should at least have made him die in a way that destroys the corpse.

better than chimps(whites)

>last movie May finds out Pete is Spider-man
>this soul crushing revelation is just played off as a joke now
>''hey nephew, you going out getting yourself almost killed again? be back before 11 lol''
Spider-man doesnt belong in the MCU

Attached: 73ec74cdf00a4408d036a15c28b8ac16.jpg (673x960, 239K)

>ITT: people who didn't see the movie

It was Louis Bloom who filmed Mysterio's death

Attached: nightcrawler-jake-gyllenhaal-camera-dead-body-best-of-film-2014.jpg (1891x1360, 1.98M)

It's thisThat whole get the suit ready thing was never paid off in the film.

He kept asking about his suit getting ready because he wanted to look good while shaking the Queen's hand after saving Britain. It was a joke. It wasn't an upgraded droneless supersuit. He wanted edith because he needs drones, he can't do without drones, so it's hard to argue he secretly has a super suit that doesn't need drones.

It's not Spider-Man in my mind.
It's just corporate bullshit, it's not a faithful adaptation. You can have some things wrong like a stupid suit, different age, etc, but not core personality traits.
Peter's not a clown or a joker type, he's quite a serious guy when he has his mask off. He also used comedy to distract the enemy/relieve the tension of death, not because he thinks he's funny.

He uses it to go stealth mode and duplicate himself after he goes shot in the gut. It could easilly do more especially if hes fucked with Edith

He literally is able to go stealth and duplicate himself with the Illusion suit. All the drones are dead during that part of the fight!

I thought it was a good film, but it's kind of a bummer that they really seem to be taking Spidey in the "Iron Man Jr." direction. I guess it makes sense from a corporate point of view. Spider-Man is the biggest name Marvel has, and with RDJ out, they needed someone young and stable to keep the core of the franchise going. They honest to go could get 30+ more years out of Tom Holland.

I'm not a big follower of superhero stuff but I always thought it was a core aspect of Spiderman's design that outside his costume he's brainy and awkward but inside his costume he's a fast-talking joker. I felt this aspect was really missing from this movie. He was equally awkward inside and outside the costume. Am I assuming wrong that it's not how Spidey should be? Are there any spidey comics/cartoons or other spidey material where he doesn't do a personality switch with his costumed persona?

man they couldnt even give Spider-man any good quips in the movies
literally all of his jokes are ''WOWIE POP CULTURE REFFERENCE PLS LIKE ME ZOOMERS''
they ruined his sense of humor

Attached: 1646884-funnyspidey.jpg (703x670, 218K)

As someone who didn't like Homecoming and hate how weak his supporting cast is in these movies, this is what gives me hope that Holland will be in like 20+ films and develop as a character alot as he gets into college and the workplace. So the whole revealing to NYC that he's Peter Parker seemed like a genuine shock that Feige would blow that so quickly as an end to Phase 3, since it was in the credits and not a huge part of the film and thus missed by much of the audience it has to be solved and redone somehow so everyone doesn't know it's Peter.

So Iron Spider w/ EDITH vs Thanos (no stones but fully armed)

Who wins?

>that first fight between Mysterio and Spiderman
They could’ve fucked it up so easily but it was spectacularly done.

All the good Europeans left for USA and the colonies. Only the trash stayed in Europe. Not even their leaders like them and want them replaced.

what else would mysterio do in other films though? his gimmick wouldnt hold up against most of the other superheroes. what are drones going to do to thor or captain marvel or dr. strange? theyd fucking kill him in an instant

Nah, stick to 2d.

Don't care nerd

His whole shtick feels like it would completely fall apart under and scrutiny. I'm not sure how he thought he could pull it off. I mean I guess it was pretty realistic that Mysterio was down and out in less than a fucking week.

It's like the comic character has to live with the fact that he caused Uncle Ben's death so everything is more serious while it's not like MCU Tony died as a result of Spider-Man so he can be an awkward dumb kid because he doesn't have to live with something depressing like Uncle Ben
And on top of that his normal life as Peter in other stuff is usually dark and challenging whether it's paying bills, pissing off his friends, having powerful people know his identity and target his loved ones, whereas in both movies in the MCU it's just simple high school romance and comedy. It's a real gut punch to people who liked anything Spider-Man before the MCU.

i think hes great as a spiderman villain, like the vulture guy. much more contained and not trying to destroy the planet. just dont see how itd work anywhere else without significant changes to his character.
maybe he could be like an auxiliary/sidekick villain to some other character so he doesnt have to directly engage the overpowered heroes

I was underwhelmed with how much of a comedy it was once I left the theater, but I’m starting to come around on it. The twist was neat, but I wish the final fight was more exciting than Spidey fights drones

It’s still way below Raimi-Man or SpiderVerse, and even Homecoming, but it’s still all right

He managed to make Wolverine to kill off a ton of X-Men with his illusions in the comic that inspired Logan so he definitely can do damage in the right situation.

But he doesn't have the suit during that scene. It's not done yet. Perhaps you might want to argue that they quickly finished the suit and he put on the suit between scenes and erased it with illusion magic, but consider this: he was waiting for the the cape to be ready. He wanted the cape to be unwrinkled and pretty. We see the girl work on the wrinkles. A private conversation between Mysterio and his team can't be part of the fakery. Obviously if the costume had combat capabilities he would have put it immediately, wrinkles or not, his life depended on it. The girl could take out the wrinkles after the fight. Why do it before the fight? The cape could get wrinkled again while killing spider man.

Negroes are disgusting

If Nick Fury turned out to be the Chameleon the movie would’ve been 100x better. Still enjoyed it thoroughly desu

He clearly does as he goes invisible without any drones.

when does that happen?

Chameleon was in it atleast

Right at the end. Spidey takes out the drones blind. One of the last ones he takes out shoots him across the gut. Then it turns out that Beck is a fake and real beck tries to kill him with a pistol who was stealthed WITHOUT drones.

i wish there was more comic relief in the movie

Where? I don’t think that Demitri dude was him, he works for Fury not Mysterio.

there was still hundreds of them flying around just a few feet away though

It made no sense though because he would have had to film all that garbage in the hologram studio in less than a day.

Dmitri IS Chameleon. Its safe to assume he was the inside man for Shield perhaps. Heck I wouldnt be surprised if Dimitri was there on the upper bridge fight and was the one who "died"

I aint buying the holograms going through walls and windows though.

That scene goes fast but I assumed he has a drone left that did the final vanishing act. The drone could be invisible itself. The drones could do that. It doesn't event matter if it's seen on screen sense drones and projectors are always hidden through the whole movie. The drone could also be visible but flying 20 meters off screen. The drone's illusion gimmick had a lot of range.

But more importantly, this fake death plan doesn't make sense if you think about it for a second. If Quent is invisible and then visible, one last drone must be doing it, if Spider does not locate that drone, he knows it's fake. Spiderman immediately acquired the glasses and control of all drones, the glasses should have told him exactly which drone did the final illusion, and if the glasses can't produce that information he knows the scene doesn't add up, because he clearly punched an invisible person. Not only Spidey can't miss it, Quent cannot possibly assume it can go undetected. Not to mention he had to produce a fake corpse. Did he have that laying around?

The euro jokes were pretty bad

That stopped no one before.

i mean holograms like this are not real, they wont be real for a very long time. you cant just suspend light in the air without it touching something, not to mention it would have to be very very dark in order for that to even come close to working.
the movie takes a lot of liberty with it. not to mention the fire elemental that burned spiderman's webs before it even came close to touching the elemental.
i dont see a problem with them going through a bridge with windows covering almost all of it

if you want a specific scene i can probably make a few clips, but the quality really isnt good. its out of focus a lot

That need is the void he was filling. He saw that people needed something and he used it to exploit, while Peter accepted the responsibility of filling that void. One was selfish, one was selfless.

This is a kids movie. How can you guys fail so hard to comprehend a kids movie.

Oh I thought the illusions would be good in 3D.

I haven't seen it, was just wondering in general where all the white webms at. Don't worry about it my man.

How do you know that Dmitri is THE Chameleon? Literally the only thing these two share together is a common first name. Am I missing something? Did the director explicitly say that character was Chameleon or something? Because for all I know that dude is NOT Chameleon.

SPOILERS AHEAD
Anyone else think it would have been better if they made Mysterio more ambiguous and built his relationship with Peter prior to being found out as a villain more? I would have liked it if Mysterio was legitimately fond of Peter and in some ways regretted having to fight him, instead of him being willing to kill random kids for his goal. Throw in some kino dialogue about Mysterio telling Peter that Tony wasn't really a hero and that it's unfair for Fury and the others to expect so much out of Peter, especially with no reward, and it would be great. Have Mysterio be an illusionist in more ways than one - he also sows doubt in Peter's mind about his mission.
I also would've liked if similar to the Vulture, Mysterio is in trouble at the end and Peter tries to save him. Then heavily imply that Mysterio faked his death. I was honestly expecting a more complex relationship between Mysterio and Peter after Homecoming when the Vulture seemed to admire Peter on some level and even tried to protect him while in prison.
I also think the revealing of Peter's identity in the credits was a huge mistake.

He used the droned for that. That's why he's wearing the glasses when Peter stops him.

Pete literally disables all the active drones in that scene. Your telling me that one was not attached to that execute and was used for the invisibilty rather than save him altogether?

He has the illusion suit,

There was not one drone left on the bridge,.

Its crazy people are literally thinking Mysterio wouldnt fake his own death.

i wonder about that, seems like it wouldve been more interesting. but i guess they wanted him to be "unstable" like he said tony called him in the movie. maybe they didnt want him to be too sympathetic or something
there were hundresd of them still flying around right outside of the bridge, just 10 feet away. theyve already shown those things can project images quite far away

Certified soi

>that nick fury fake out
had me goin for a second

Attached: 1482369202165.png (892x597, 594K)

well mysterio did feel a little bad about having to kill him and what not. he even says
>poor kid at the bar
and is frustrated that he has to kill him when he see's who took the drone

I just saw it and it was great except for the action sequences. They were too messy and shoddily shot. It's weak and lazy for Peter's class to just accept all the very suspicious changes to their trip, and the movie acknowledging it doesn't make it better except in a meta humor sort of way, but the rest of the writing is top-notch, especially Mysterio. I'll go see it again soon, probably.

> literally me walking home from work across blackfriars bridge in London during 2015 when we had weekly terrorist attacks.

> I bought titanium chopsticks to use as a weapon in terrorist attack. It was the only thing I could legally carry realistically.

Feels like long ago now. Voting for Brexit and Trump really did cure terrorism after all. Thanks guys!

no, the action isn't the best part of the movie and it's not worth it imo

Imagine the pitch meeting going like this.

>ayo boss we got a problem with this movie script
>see, this hero fellow is known for his precognitive abilities, right?
>he can tell when something isn't quite right
>that's his thing
>it works constantly, permanently, he uses it to dodge bullets right
>but the gimmick of the villain is illusions, so how does that work?
>wouldn't man-spider see through all of them?
>this villain could work well against like 99% of superheroes but absolutetely not this one who can permanently sense wrong things and does it like all the time
>ok I got it
>at the start of the movie he stops being good at sensing things
>no explanation
>it just happens
>then at the end it works again and he wins
>brilliant writing, let's do this

parts of the US were literally the penal colony of Britain until the US declared independence and had to use Australia going forward

He can still trick people using realistic illusions, fake mindfuck illusions wouldn't work.

Yeah those elements are there, I just wish they were played up much more. He also ways
>For what it's worth Peter, I really am sorry about this.
Before hitting him with the train. But I wish Mysterio could have appeared more ambiguously noble - like not having him want to kill the kids and maybe even not want to kill Peter, just stop him and get away.
Also his long term goal made no sense. He's an illusionist, why would he want to be a real Avenger? When a real threat came along he would be fucked. It would make more sense to have a short term goal - he wants to ruin Tony's reputation, or get a huge grant for being an Avenger and then make off with the money or something, or both.

he's a bad guy right from the start and he dies in the end, it's not a case of a hero being corrupted during the story. He and his crew were Stark employees that hated Tony for putting their inventions into the hands of what they felt were irresponsible randos with capes

This was the best film I've seen in ages. It really is just a solid film. MCU really have mastered the plot pacing, generic humour, unpreditability, quickly creating new interesting arcs.

I thought Endgame was disappointing. I loved the start but the last big fight was so formulaic.

I didnt agree with you at first. But after reading your comment I came out fully agreeing and thinking its very insightful.

>Its crazy people are literally thinking Mysterio wouldnt fake his own death.

It's the Yea Forumsfags. They like to breakdown every minute of every scene to the most minute detail and then discuss it at length. You can identify the Yea Forumsfag replies in this thread by any post that uses the word "drone".

it wasnt present in Homecoming, it was hinted at in infinity war and theyre now fully introducing the ability in its full potential. it seems like he has to put in effort and close his eyes so the illusions dont distract him to push its full potential

me and my mates had the exact same thought

The drones have invisibility, machine guns, flamethrowers and sonic boom weapons. They're quite strong. It's the contrary, this gimmick is strong against nearly all superheroes except Spiderman and maybe Dr. Strange, who can probably see through illusions too. Many heroes could theoretically tank the damage from the drone's weapons but would be powerless to stop them from killing civilians, and they'd be easily misled or trapped in infinite illusions.

Souless garbage

Nice imitation, but you should really leave it up to people who are actually funny:

The direction they took with Mysterio does feel like a waste, especially since he could easily come back for later by faking his own death. The themes of sowing doubt, cynicism, and the general nature of mistrusting others were by far the most interesting tidbits of the movie. MJ's initial attraction to Peter that turns out to be curiosity, Beck's friendly relationship that turned sour, and even the end credits scene even though that doesn't really tie into Spiderman. It would have been grim to give Peter a new, darker, more pessimistic perspective on life as a result of the events so they opted for the happy ending, kinda.

So they have to make 4 more spiderman movies before sinister six?

>and thus missed by much of the audience
by now, if you don't stay until the end of a Marvel movie it means you're not that invested in the first place. Almost nobody left until the Kree scene in my showing

I wish!

Unfortunately, I think we're getting 2nd tier jobbers like Prowler, Scorpion, and black Shocker. Hopefully we can get Kraven up in that bitch... 3 outta 6 ain't bad.

>he's quite a serious guy
this is true for so many characters now. Banner, Thor, Quill, T'challa, Bucky, Rhodey, Drax. I'll never understand this idea of turning serious characters into clowns. A joke or two are ok, but not turning them into comedians. Come on.

Thanks I guess. Some of the things mentioned are not necessarily confirmed to be intentional reactions to monitoring the media response to the Marvel movies, some are ambiguous, however I think the quick line "don't invoke her name!" from Nick Fury is the most distinct self-aware joke. Nick Fury's character has little reason to say that line. He holds Miss Marvel in great respect and normally he would explain as usual that she is busy elsewhere in the galaxy. His line follows the reasoning that the movie audience knows the usual excuses and would correctly predict she is missing.

>reddit spacing
>liking capeshit

Attached: 4A95CEAE-C623-4738-AC1E-F9A7CA9D53A1.png (594x582, 41K)

>I thought Endgame was disappointing. I loved the start but the last big fight was so formulaic.
I agree. It really needed someone dying in the thick of the action before Tony's big picturesque sacrifice to give it some stakes instead of everyone just feeling like props doing stuff like the Girl Power scene. Battles like that work in comic books because they happen all the time, but the culminating fight to the cinematic event of the decade should feel a lot more real.
Captain Marvel actually dying to Thanos' punch and getting replaced by Monica Rambeau or Bucky dying while saving someone would have been my choice to make it feel more chaotic.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Ha, don't forget his buttbuddy who learned to hide his reddit ass by not including spacing -

>the Snap, a serious and dramatic event in previous movies but commonly mocked and memed on the internet, is renamed "the Blip" and treated entirely as joke material.
You gotta be shitting me

SJW Trash Part 2

Can anyone explain how Brad is in this movie? He should be off to college. Did he repeat his grade 5 times?

I don't think it was intentional.

They made the capitalist kike manlet a serious character when he was building drones to bomb mudshits.
They made the gullible shabbos goy a serious character when he was fighting Nazis.
But when they had the Aryan-man fight magical beings from Pagan tradition, they couldn't contain themselves.

It all became a joke characters from the Thor movie, and it has continually become more and more of a joke.

This is the exact scene where it officially became all a joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=qUqcPR-SjQg

MAJOR FLAW I haven't seen anyone point out, a pair of properly polarized glasses would have filtered the holograms, Peter doesn't know shit about optics.

the rest is great though

I really liked the scene where Beck and Co. rehearsed the upcoming battle ("Up the violence to level 12..." lol).

It's cool he has producers, editors, etc helping him out like a true stage production, something I haven't seen the Mysterio character have before. Plus, Ralphie helping get revenge on the greedy materialistic society that once shunned him, was based.

Attached: FUCK STARK!.jpg (1200x800, 73K)

While Jameson is always gonna Jameson, wouldn't Beck's lie be fairly easy to disprove by even fairly decent law enforcement?

>"What was Mysterio's time of death?"
>"5:14 PM."
>"Did anyone suffer any drone-related deaths after that?"
>"No."

which Jameson could easily spin into a technical malfunction such as EDITH glasses being damaged in the fight or whatever. Delusional people will find a way to be correct, look at /pol/

Based Marvel has never made a bad movie

I'm glad this will get its billion because it's well deserved

good lohd

>"Excuse me good lad. Could you please tell me if there were any drones in this area around 4:15 PM? What's a drone? Well, I was hoping you could tell me. Nevermind ol' chum. I'm just going to drink some tea and crumpets and pleasure myself to photos of Lady Di in the morgue."

REMINDER: Britain and all its inhabitants would be fucking dead if USA didn't bail them out of multiple wars.

Attached: british-bobby-costume.jpg (1750x2500, 301K)

america... fuck yeah!... back to save the mothafucking day yeah. jokes aside, I wish the brits could create their own superheroes so we could stop sending our guys over there in turn making their films the worst ones of their respective franchises (see Thor Dark World)

Attached: Spidey IS America.gif (480x202, 968K)

I'd rewatch Dark World for Hiddleston Loki anyday over Catpain Marvlel. That movie didn't even try to be fun or interesting.

Captain Marvel shoulda been a Disney+ film release.

>Its crazy people are literally thinking Mysterio wouldnt fake his own death.
This is the MCU, not comics. People thought Ultron would return because he does it in the floppies.

The snap wasn't changed. Everyone returning got it's own name. And yes it was treated as comedy by aunt may who said that when she blipped the woman who was living in her apartment thought she was her husband's mistress.

It's not really something that should be approached seriously or with drama. I mean everyone came back. It's supposed to be a good thing

What do you mean time of death? Didnt he say in the video that he was going through a portal back to his world and may not be back for a while

This. If it was some unknown I could see him popping back up, but Jake G probably just wanted to do one movie and peace out instead of come back for multiple projects.

>everyone came back
The rules for it opened up so many can of worms that still could make it a tragic event. People snapped on planes came back in mid-air. People who died because of vehicles losing their pilots or doctors disappearing surgery weren't snapped. It's clear the movie didn't want to think about that but at the very least it could have treated the whole thing as a dark event with many consequences.

literally both

>kill innocent people so people will believe he's a good guy
>HURR DURRR IS HE BADDY?!

>People snapped on planes came back in mid-air
Already debunked.

ned seriously needs to be written out

You'd think he was on his way to being the fucking Hobgoblin with how much screentime and dialogue he eats up.

So it's another Spidey film where everything is shit but the villain, just like every film since Spider-man 2?

no, it's a spidey film where everything is kino but Ned.

To be fair, Ultron and his film were not well received. MCU probably just cut it's losses.

Mysterio on the other hand, was well received. Best part of the film according to most. I can see Jake liking the response and coming back for a SS film.
I mean, no offense to Jake, but it's. Ot like he's churning out new flicks left and right.

the illusion scenes where he fucks with peter were the best scenes in the MCU. so visually interesting and harrowing

>Plus, Ralphie helping get revenge on the greedy materialistic society that once shunned him, was based.

Little known fact, Peter Billingsley was an Executive Producer on the first Iron Man and had worked with Jon Favreau on Elf and Zathura!!!FACT!!!

They mentioned alternate universes in the Strange continuity - it'd be based if 616 Beck was dead, but that a Beck from another world does eventually show up!

#pottery

Attached: spider-man-far-from-home-mysterio-doctor-strange-1154190-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 123K)

That doesn't change the fact that his body should still be in London somewhere, clearly not having gone to any other world.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: SPIDERMAN-VENOM-actors.png (726x5023, 3.04M)

>Already debunked.
Random interviews with the directors after the fact don't count.

He senses the drones and the proximity of threats, he doesn't have some hack against advanced illusions.

Dr. Strange had some great scenes just like that in it

A lot of teasing for Black Knight! Should it be one film or a trilogy?

He could have just installed polarizers in his visor. A problem so easy to solve, impressed no one noticed this.

Yup. Lots of hints for future MCU projects. Marvel is king. Too bad about all the DC whiners ITT.

worth a ScreenX watch (it's 2d too)

Attached: 04-1-760x428.jpg (760x428, 40K)

I really liked the part where Mysterio specifically fights Spiderman and is using all the illusions (The one with zombie Tony). Felt a lot like the video games portrayal of Mysterio. Most of the movie should've been that

Far from Raimi was shit, Mysterio was the only good thing in the movie. I wish based Jake would be Batman

I don't understand how the drones, which could only shoot bullets or use some type of force blast, could have moved thousands of gallons of water or blow down buildings or light them on fire. You'd think someone would notice the insane amount of bullet holes everywhere too.

I got the feeling that the drones were just divebombing stuff as well.

mysterio is not part of the sinister six

Just wish his voice had changed to become more hollow and intimidating like the game during the illusions, but can't complain with what we got

I feel the opposite. I liked how he kind of sounded like a self conscious dork second guessing himself, because that's what he was in the movie. Got fucked over by Tony and is now trying to under-handedly steal his legacy like a weasel.

That doesn't matter. As long as there are six Spider-Man villains teamed up together, it works.

>Zoom in on the spiders eyes that turn into a row of marching Mysterio’s.
It was pretty kino.

This Fat Son of a Bitch is Banging Super Hot Milfs, and Basically, You Are Fucking Spider-Man

CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW

Attached: 987A8A84-D074-4CEA-83F1-D137E773FDBC.jpg (2400x3464, 504K)

peter tingle was a great fucking gag

how can i click on something when im phoneposting?

peter what?

They have different weaponry, bullets, explosions, high frequency blasts.

He can manually control, the pre recording is so he doesn't have to manually do it. Pay attention to movies dude.

Yeah that's fine for the majority of the scenes, I just wish the illusion scene had him altering his voice to make himself seem more powerful and confident since the voice is one of my favorite parts of the characters.

Don't be a retard. Mysterio was one of the founding members.

Ignore him, he's gotta be just trolling.

Attached: Member_of_the_Sinister_Six.jpg (459x217, 40K)

YEAH WE FUCKING GET IT! YOU DIDN'T LIKE HIS VOICE.

Quit samefagging our thread and go back to Yea Forums you fucking geek!

>nobody talking about the mid credits scene

HE’S BACK

certified REKT

Attached: mi scuzi.gif (333x194, 1.82M)

>mfw happy tries to captain that shield
great fucking movie

Attached: 1354664009437.gif (381x216, 966K)

Lol some of the best butthurt autism I've seen, hope you had fun spending a minute of your life quoting me.

watch sorcerer or something faggot. God I fucking hate capeshit.

Spider-Man 1 did the “villain gets killed by his own piece of flying machinery after Spider-Man dodges it” ending better.

>1st Movie: Vulture
>2nd: Mysterio
>3rd: Norman Osbourne and Electro
>4th: Kraven
>5th: Ock
>6th: Sinister Six Movie

Kino

Peter

Don’t tell Harry

I wish I could go back in time to 2008 and tell Fav he doesn't get to direct Iron Man 3, and his character is still around in 2019 fucking Aunt May.

Sony is definitely pushing a Venom film in there after it made money and Feige said it could happen in an interview a few weeks ago.

far from home did "a good movie" better

best thing sony could do is just offload all their marvel IPs to marvel and just sit back and raking in the cash

42.3 seconds to be exact. And you're the autismo replying the same thing over and over and over in every Spiderman thread you go into.

a sinister six movie would probably introducing 2-3 villains within the movie. It could literally be the next one.

They should. Instead they're trying to make Morbius happen. Stop. Morbius is never gonna happen.

What was actually good about it other than the humor and the loads of money put into production? Like its so cookie cutter to a fault that its just an alright movie and so gentrified among the MCU movies.

It's alright all things considered but the direction they are taking with Peter Parker in this universe is just disappointing. He's never the actual center of the plot and is just there to say his spiderman lines and do his spiderman moves. FFH is certainly not better than Spiderman 1 and 2

Kraven is getting a solo movie and I doubt MCU will touch Electro or Ock

>Like its so cookie cutter to a fault
explain how.

>so gentrified among the MCU movies
what do you mean by this?

Haven't been to another thread, I responded to two different people in the same one, they replied and we had a conversation about the same topic.
You're the autist getting triggered by me having a conversation and derailing the topic with your bitch bullshit.

>I doubt MCU will touch Electro or Ock
considering they used the old JJJ, I doubt MCU is scared to redo villains so soon when they know they can do them right.

What's the post credit scene?

>as if my ancestors weren’t begging to escape the eternal shithole of the world: EU
>THE EU!
>ANCESTORS!

Flag checks out.

1. siderman takes blackMJ on a swinging date, mysterio leaves one last jab where he makes spiderman look like the bad guy and then doxes him. Raimi JJJ shows up as alex jones

2. we find out fury and hill were actually skrulls, they report to fury who is relaxing in some giant spaceship that's building something

I think they knew nobody else could do justice to JJJ. I'd really rather Kraven before reusing an old villain again, but Norman is inevitable.

I hated that they changed MJ and flash, especially with zendaya being a shit actress and doing a horrible job in homecoming. This movie changed my opinion. There's some hope for zendaya now that they made her character less grating. Flash isn't so bad, I like the direction they're taking him.

>I doubt MCU is scared to redo villains so soon when they know they can do them right.
We're talking about the company who are pushing X-Men and FF into Phase 5 even after getting the rights to them because they're scared people are tired of them.
JJJ isn't the same as a full-on villain being redone, especially when he was only in the movie for 5 seconds.
If I had to give it an order they will do Electro, then Norman Osborn, then finally Doc Ock.

JJJ broadcasts a video of Mysterio where he reveals Peter's identity to the world, everybody knows now. Post-post credits scene reveals Nick Fury and Maria Hill were Kree and the real Fury is in a spaceship

meant Skrulls not Kree

I'm sure someone could have done just as good or better as JJJ. Simmons is great though, so I'm not complaining. But you're right, I want to see something new, not the same villains all the time.

>because they're scared people are tired of them
I doubt that's the case. The one thing MCU does right is that they plan their shit out well. They just got the rights for those characters, during phase 4 development. Marvel doesn't seem to be scared about oversaturation since it doesn't seem to apply to them. If they made a wolverine movie tomorrow, it'll be another billion dollar hit.

When he says out of focus, he means "looks like someone recorded the 3d version of the movie with a camcorder."

are we gonna see gwen ever in this universe?

The student/girlfriend who dies? No.
The superhero from another universe? Already introduced by Sony and could easily be tossed into a Tom Holland/Miles movie.

I think the real question is if we'll see Tobey

>The superhero from another universe? Already introduced by Sony and could easily be tossed into a Tom Holland/Miles movie.
no

Counts for more than conjecture from an autistic gay man.

It would make sense to introduce her as the college girlfriend. Then he'd be emotionally mature enough to handle her death appropriately.

Also the fact that he never fucking said that line on the bridge

no

Anything that isn't in the film doesn't count.

i enjoyed the movie but i have to agree. it felt less grounded without a consistent setting

It's not autistic conjecture, it's basic logic based on the situation and the information the film gives us.

What? That's not how Spider-sense works. It's always been random even in the Raimi films. He literally gets hit by Bonesaw from behind with a chair but manages to sense the glider in his fight against Green Goblin. Bottom line is that the spider-sense has always been an overpowered ability and not gimping it ruins most stories.

*ahem*
Spiderman 2 > Enter the Spiderverse > Spiderman > Homecoming > Far From Home > Spiderman 3 > Amazing Spiderman > Amazing Spiderman 2

I wish they visually showed how his peter tingle worked in the end. Either way, I like the way they handled it. Only autismo faggots would be upset.

Yeah, this is pretty much the most objectively quality list.

it was just his team that did the vid

> they could have cgi'd Spideman in a nazi uniform giving a blowjob to Hitler while giving a double thumbs up to the camera before killing Quent.
but they wanted to make him look bad.

Ock yes, Electro meh

They could only bring Raimi back for one scene

Bros is Night Monkey the most based superhero of all time?
>Defends Europa
>Sleek black suit represents his dark brooding soul
>Fought beside Martyr-sterio, may he rest in peace
>Will avenge himself on the murderer, Spider-man

hot aunt may is too much for me. I can't handle it. What do?

They had an itty bitty little bit of this during the credits.
There were some photos of Iron man and Thor with bits of their costume circled and pointed at during Mysterio's card.

So does Uncle Ben straight up not exist in this universe? Spider-man has appeared in 5 movies now, and they haven't even hinted at him yet.

I may be wrong but I recall they are handling it as "too soon bro, not talking about that".

but they did, in civil war or homecoming. Also, suitcase in far from home belonged to him. So yeah, he existed, not anymore because he dead

He does, but it's past the point where he's died ("...and May, after everything that's happened..."), and they don't feel the need to bring it up every five seconds.

the whole sony’s spiderman universe (without spiderman) is totally botched. i believe that the spiderman property should’ve been treated as a multi series thing by marvel just like how sony did, but sony went ahead and made a venom movie without marvel’s collaboration and without spiderman. maybe venom is big enough for his own movie but it was a mistake to remove spiderman from his backstory. now it will be very awkward to work around this if we do get a spiderman and venom crossover. in my personal opinion, the MCU should be divided into 4 sections that interconnect going foward. the avengers or earth heroes (avengers characters and the related solo movies), cosmic marvel (guardians, eternals, cap marvel, fantastic four), spiderman and xmen/mutants. spiderman should’ve had his 3 solo movies and then those villains in those movies such as vulture, scorpion and mysterio can have a sinister six movie. venom movie should’ve waited til the character is an adult and then have spiderman be a part of venom’s origin.

>As for why the creative team went in this direction, in addition to being repetitive, featuring Uncle Ben again would have run the risk of clashing with the tone director Jon Watts established:

>"I mean, we’re implying he’s dead. We have not at all, again, gone into trying to change his origin story as far as I have been envisioning it. But we, just again, we thought that to keep this fun, light tone, as soon as they have to have their, like, ‘Let’s remember our dearly departed father figure’ – it derails that a little. And again, what we’re trying to tell is this sort of fun story of the kid who is doing all the wrong things for the right reasons. And once you do that, it stops becoming a sort of sun movie about a kid trying to be a kid. He’s mourning the loss of a parent."

screenrant.com/spider-man-homecoming-uncle-ben-peter-parker/

I think he’s dead but he’ll be back anyway BUT it will be revealed as a hologram controlled by thy balled guy at the computer on mysterious team. The guy making the illusions, THAT IS mysterio. beck/gyllenhal will be back in sinister 6 as the face of mysterio but he’ll be entirely an illusion.

>now it will be very awkward to work around this if we do get a spiderman and venom crossover.
only comicbook retards think like this.

Shoot, I wish Mysterio had thrown Uncle Ben in Peter's face instead of zombie Tony. It made sense thematically though

There was also a jab at the Spider-Man 3 scene where Sandman is created. When Spider-Man jumps on the drones Mysterio goes "What is that? One of the drones just picked up more weight." Williams then says "Probably just a flock of birds or something." And Mysterio is like "Nah, I'm going to check this out."

it would be really contrived to make that work.

how is that a jab at spiderman 3? You're reaching pretty hard m8. Also, why would they jab at spiderman 3?

rivalry with brad was pretty fucking good. Wish it had a more or better payoff.

if anything thats a reference

Brad was a better Flash than Flash

I agree. But this flash is growing on me. Him loving spiderman but shitting on peter parker is fucking premium.

>how is that a jab at spiderman 3?
Sandman was created because scientists were all "Durr, it's probably just birds!" instead of doing their jobs and checking what it actually was (which was... I forget his real name, but Sandman pre-sanding).

yeah nah. Also not a jab. You might as well say that's a jab at Sully.

I thought the twist was really contrived but Gyllenhaal managed to sell it through the next hour. If they had hired anyone else I probably would have never bought the concept.

>why would they jab at spiderman 3
Because it's not a very good movie? Spider-verse also jabbed at SM3, though far more blatantly.

>But this flash is growing on me. Him loving spiderman but shitting on peter parker
I think most Flash's have done that, glad they kept it.

Only problem with that is Mysterio probably has no idea who Ben was. He knew who Tony was because he worked with him, and knew he was important to Peter by the way he talked about Iron Man. He has no clue Ben existed or even died.

yeah, but MCU doesn't do that. Spiderverse did it because they could, the premise of the movie made sense to do it.

It's obvious Mysterio is the villain to people outside of the general audience, but it's nice to see he actually kinda cared for Peter.

True, though you could give him a throw-away line to his crew like, "Dig up everything you can find on Peter Parker, anything we can use against him."

It's not really a wink if you close both eyes

As much as I love jb smoove, I don’t think a fancier presentation will make much of a difference.

>People these days...they don't believe in anything...

Very kino final words. I wish they had integrated it a bit more with Beck's actual character though.

that only works plot wise, as in it checks off why he would use it. It doesn't work beyond that because for it to really work, the audience would have to know who uncle ben was, how close peter was to him, and have built up that connection so its affect would make sense. It's a stupid idea. Tony had already established all of that.

wut?

I did like that the movie answered whether or not Aunt May survived the Snap. One scene I was hoping for in Endgame was Tony having to tell her what happened to Peter.

>As much as I love jb smoove
Speaking of which, did anyone else feel like his character should've been Hannibal Buress from Homecoming? It felt like it was intended to be and then changed for some reason.

>the audience would have to know who uncle ben was, how close peter was to him, and have built up that connection so its affect would make sense
It's weird then that the writers want Ben to still be in this universe and a part of Peter's backstory but thought he would be too repetitive, but completely keep him away from actually being in the movies. So he might as well not exist and the audience isn't expected to know about him. They could have had both Tony and Uncle Ben, it could have been the quickest way to introduce Ben into the MCU and have the audience go "a death that meant alot to him, just like Tony". Instead there's nothing and it makes me wonder if they'll ever introduce Ben into the MCU proper.

wasn't buress PE? Either way, I like JB more. Enjoyed him in this movie.

>They could have had both Tony and Uncle Ben, it could have been the quickest way to introduce Ben into the MCU and have the audience go "a death that meant alot to him, just like Tony"
but they already said they didn't want that. And I don't get what you mean about the writers wanting him to still be in the universe. Just because they don't want to have him be a focal point doesn't mean taht they have to erase him completely.

>So he might as well not exist and the audience isn't expected to know about him.
that's kind of where he's at...so what's the problem with that?

Is there a telesync version yet?

Spider-Man was basing it in the comics

This movie could make this as good if Mysterio comes back in the next movie

In the Spider-Man 3 scene where Sandman was created, he stumbles into a test site right as scientists are about to fire it up. One of the scientists says "What is that? We're picking something up." Another one goes "Probably just some birds. Go ahead." They turn it on and Sandman is made. This scene was specifically made fun of by some movie parody YouTube channel that was big back in the day.
As to why they would take a jab at Spider-Man 3, because it's part of Spider-Man's movie history.
It's a friendly jab. A jab isn't an actual assault on another movie, its just a tongue in cheek way to make a reference.

>So he might as well not exist and the audience isn't expected to know about him.
>that's kind of where he's at...so what's the problem with that?
Kevin Feige: "They've seen the other films. They've read comics. They can fill that in. That was a very purposeful decision we made to not retread that ground. "
cinemablend.com/news/1674700/the-real-reason-marvels-spider-man-movie-doesnt-include-uncle-ben

They said it would be too repetitive if they included him. Meaning they believe the audience knows about him enough to react to him. It's no different from including J. Jonah Jameson. You don't see people complaining about who that guy was in the end credits. Fans of superheroes and Spider-Man know his character just like they do Ben, it's a perfect chance for a reference.
Tony and Ben aren't exact analogues. Tony's death wasn't caused by Spider-Man. If the origin story truly hasn't changed like they say it hasn't, Ben should still hold a special place in Peter's psyche, one that's worth acknowledging in a smart way like an illusion scene playing on his biggest failures that doesn't take a lot of effort to get the meaning across.

I wish they could age up Peter Parker
16 year old hijinks was cute, but the kind of mistakes they have Parker do was too infuriating because they’ll just play “he’s just a kid” card

or maybe it's just the most basic explanation for what's going on.

he was asking about 3d you retard. holy shit you're an idiot go kill yourself waste of space.

again, you're acting as if it can easily be inserted. It can't. It just wouldn't work as well because he's not established in this iteration of spiderman. It just wouldn't work as well as Tony, because they've built up that relationship over a shitload of movies. A throwaway line for Ben would be stupid and shallow.

> If the origin story truly hasn't changed like they say it hasn't
I don;t think that's waht they're saying at all.

haha you're a minority

It's both at once. I'm not really interested in debating this honestly, I think it's fairly blatant that it's a reference. If you don't see it then you don't see it.

when he ran out of webbing was that a reference to spiderman 2?
when he made mysterio shoot himself was that a reference to spiderman 1?
when he was fighting the drones on the bridge was that a reference to spiderman 1 too?

You say that it can't and would automatically be shallow, but have no way to prove it. If there really was a quick reference to Ben along with Tony in the illusion scene and the vast majority of people were raving about it and saying "Wow they mentioned Ben" it would just be another of the things the movie did well. It doesn't need to be super deep, as deep as Tony's, just an intro to the Ben story to show that it even exists.

>I don't think that's what they're saying at all
Check the quote here>"We have not at all, again, gone into trying to change his origin story as far as I have been envisioning it."

In a perfect universe, Amazing Spiderman 1 and 2 don't exist, and Homecoming uses Uncle Ben as the proper dead father figure instead of tony stark. Unfortunately, due to the proximity of the first reboot, MCU Spidey has essentially black-listed Ben aside from a few nods (like the suitcase).

Is you being an annoying retard now a reference to you being an annoying retard earlier?

breh, jsut let it go. It's a bad idea.

also
>gone into trying to change his origin story as far as I have been envisioning it."
>AS FAR AS I HAVE BEEN ENVISIONING IT

>people need to believe in something
he immediately followed this with "and these days they'll believe anything." He is very clearly trying to take advantage of the public's fear and confusion after half a decade of crisis and the loss of their greatest heroes. They go to lengths to show his resentment of Stark, his desire to replace Stark in the public eye, and his disregard of innocent lives.
He doesnt have crazy complex motivation

Thematically it would, but from a production and story stand point, it makes no sense. Mysterio doesn't know about Uncle Ben, and the audience has never been introduced to a proper MCU Ben. Shoehorning one in would be a bit much.

as expecting. Thanks for the reply.

no point with this guy. He thinks adding a throwaway line is enough to make it work. He doesn't understand how shallow it would be and without significant buildup, wouldn't compare to using Tony.

Brad wasn't really a bad guy. He just happened to like the same girl as Peter.

>Brad wasn't really a bad guy
>was willing to throw peter under the bus to get an advantage
um....

He was a beta non white faggot. Yes, that makes him a piece of shit.

Any time

>bruh it's a bad idea because I say so
Nice argument.
>AS FAR AS I HAVE BEEN ENVISIONING IT
So he clearly says he hasn't changed it and there's no other interviews or anything in the films to show it has. When Ben's suitcase was mentioned, was that a shallow reference that pissed fans off because it wasn't deep like you say it is or did most people just notice it and accept it as proof that an important character still exists?

Maybe Peter shouldn't go around banging random sluts during his field trip.

He was going to blackmail Peter and was a douche in general, like where he flips him off at the opera.

>because I say so
no because it's a bad idea period.

>When Ben's suitcase was mentioned, was that a shallow reference that pissed fans off because it wasn't deep like you say it is
it wasn't meant to be more than a shallow reference, so I don't get why you're getting worked up about.
>or did most people just notice it and accept it as proof that an important character still exists?
yes

He may as well not exist to be honest. The reason Uncle Ben is so important to begin with is because his death is the sole thing that changes Peter from kid who’s bitter and angry about the world to responsible hero, but to be honest with you I can’t see this version going through that development at all. For one, there’s nothing for him to be even be bitter over. He goes to special science school so he never gets teased for his interest in the subject, his “bully” is so non threatening that he could beat him up even without spider powers, and he already has a loyal friend who his shares interest so he’s not lonely either. Plus he already looks up to super heroes. So with all this in mind what I don’t see what could cause Peter to use his powers irresponsibly and inadvertently cause the death of his father figure. So in a way Ben doesn’t exist because it wouldn’t make sense for him to

A death that Peter is personally responsible for is better than the, "you weren't good enough to save him," stuff they tried to pull with Tony.

He came off as a beta creep, he's an example of what not to do in his situation

No one is this dumb, right? He wanted a real suit because he wanted a good looking debut in front of the public. Nowhere did they say his suit gave him illusion tech.
Mysterio's number 2 very clearly downloads some data and bugs out, he and the rest of the crew were the ones that spoofed the video at the end

Multiverse needs to be canon in the MCU so we get Maguire and Garfield teaming up with Holland.

it's really not.

>we want the twitch audience

Smart move by didney tbf

Yeah, it's really not. It's not like Tony could have been saved either. He either got the stones then or everybody else died lmao. It's not like Thanos stabbed him or something before they finished him off. He's the only reason Thanos was stopped. Kinda stupid Mysterio even said that really.

peter grieving over tony and not knowing what to do works just fine for this version. It makes the most sense and has the most potential going forward. Shoehorning uncle ben would just fuck things up. Unlike sony, MCU knows what works.

Sorry mis-read your post a bit. I agree though that Uncle Ben being a death caused by Peter is more important than Tony.

he repeated grades 5 times, he's a literal retard

This. I can't imagine this dripping-with-innocence, naive, starry-eyed version of Spider-man doing anything remotely as crazy as pretending to be a wrestler to make some cash and letting a thief escape because he's pissed and it's "not his problem." This version of Peter is way to goody-two-shoes for that.