Good Omens

I just marathoned this, what do you think of it? I think it was cool, maybe it had a little to much queen. Anathema is my waifu tho.

Attached: MV5BOTI5Y2M3NmQtNDg5ZC00OTQ0LWEzOGYtMjM4Zjg0YzY0M2I0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjkwNzEwMzU@._V1_.jpg (2025x3000, 2.97M)

>We want the reddit audience

Holy fucking shit was this show overly plotty. It needed to be at least twice as long for the amount of characters and content it had. I learned about the circumstances of its creation after I saw it and it made a lot of sense. Gaiman wrote it with his mentor Terry Pratchett and now Pratchett is dead and you can tell Gaiman refused to cut anything out of reverence despite the fact that a lot needed to go.

The best part was the two lead performances even if Tennant was too hammy for me at times. I could have done without the "fake BBC" stuff of it like Michael McKean doing a bad accent for what feels like a Dr. Who part.

More Sheen and Tenant,less of everything else.

I liked the book, but the series seemed a little too... quirky? I wasn't a fan.

Every single amazon original manages to look exceptionally boring and uninteresting

Looked like faggot shit and I don't watch stuff that mocks God or Heaven

this. 90% of the cast was detracting from the story. Shit righting. The book is 1 to 1 still shit but OK if you are teen.

writing* Phone

completely agree everything else in the show is flat and doesn’t contribute to the story not only are their characters the only ones that are actually funny or interesting they’re ultimately the only ones that are central to the story both great actors as well

best series of 2019 ... so far

It is the sort of thing that probably "reads better" than showing the "plot" on screen. Keeping in mind that it was also written by two authors rather than one, who were basically playing/geeking around taking turns writing parts. Its a disjointed mess.

Nevertheless the interaction between the totally not-homo bros was kino and is probably worth watching for that alone.

How did you watch it? I thought Netflix cancelled it.

The true question is:

War or Pollution?

Attached: download.jpg (253x199, 11K)

I need a supercut of those two mucking about

Meaningless

Tennant was fun, but didn't really bring anything new to the role. It feels like he's been in a weird sort of successful typecast since Doctor Who

The boy Antichrist is insanely handsome.

I stopped watching when I saw Adam was black

Wait it's actually good? I saw the trailer but it looked over cheesy and quirky
Didn't read the book or whatever (which I'm just gonna assume is probably better)

Yes, it's good because the boy is insanely handsome.