Is this social engineering ?

Attached: somethingshappening.jpg (1023x767, 270K)

yeah

Yes

Yes. Kill all Jews.

Oh no they made stupid trash remakes even more trash

whats wrong with having cute black women in movies, are you guys gay or something.
also black women>>>Huwite woMAN

Yuropean user here, question to all burgers, What is wrong with redhairs?, is some kind of tabu or the meme about the SWJ is true?

Thanks user

Attached: 4Chan - Reaction I get it.png (4333x3683, 445K)

Oh, another thread.

mfw y'all sensitive ass whities finally get a taste of ya own damn medicine!

Attached: 1523859022804.gif (340x340, 3.96M)

zendaya is cute, get over it. Same with Thor's sidekick whatever she was called.

Has there ever been a negroid character that was turned white?

I hate that gif

>Implying you ever get a taste of anything

Yup. It'll fail long term though.

Mozart

Jews being Jews

It's mostly an off-topic thread if you ask me

>Yup. It'll fail long term though.

>America becoming majority brown
>this strategy failing

This is a retarded cope. Face reality.

MSM and social media are brainwashing people. Hell look up what google was caught doing a couple weeks ago (also it was never once brought up in the news and was quietly made to disappear)

That's racist user.

>majority brown
Yeah Hispanics who loathe this shit just as much ya pinhead. If it’s excepted by the majority, why is the Hollywood box office shrinking rapidly by the year?

What's the bottom right one?

No, its justice for centuries of slavery and minstrel shows

Yes it is. Look what they are doing to Varg for simply trying to wake people up to their pagan roots and globalist doings.

how can a black girl play Areil when blacks can't swim?

Attached: 1561324943430s.jpg (125x107, 2K)

You guys really are stupid.

No it's just triggering overly sensitive right wing snowflakes

no and even if it is i support it

White people's stories have already been told
All of Hollywood history up until about ten years ago was overwhelmingly white people shit. Well, theres more people in America than whites. Maybe it's time we heard from them as well. The world is changing, demographics are shifting and there is NOTHING you or anyone else can do about it.

Smithers. He turned from black to gay.

do you enjoy eating rocks and dirt, your heritage?

Attached: wat.jpg (496x756, 98K)

Yes. Redheads are being exterminated

Why are leftists stuck in 2015?
>no u are triggered snowflakes
Good one.

Blacks make bomb ass cuisine homie

Ever heard of soul food? you trippin

There is no proof that hispanics loathe this shit. Any children of hispanics who grow up here become liberal arts retards just like the majority of whites and blacks. There's no end to this ride.

>still calling people "leftists"

You really shouldn't talk about being stuck in the past friend.

Attached: 20190703_140829.jpg (300x327, 80K)

Attached: deyhee.jpg (1080x1080, 389K)

you can't spell ginger without nigger

Amazing how triggered you got

The Frog Brothers are now going to be the gender & race swapped Frog Sisters in the new Lost Boys remake.

So what you be sayin is....its almost like...people are people regardless of their race?

Make this image pertaining to redheads instead of general white people. Then it would be something we can all be angry at.

Yeah boy nothin like some chitlins and pig feet

>muh heritage

Why appropriate the accomplishments of white people in the past if you're a bitter overweight neet in the present?

so you're saying that diversity isn't a strength, it's actually a punishment?

From the last thread. The ginger holocaust is real.

Attached: 1562188104404.jpg (640x3558, 879K)

Only if you're racist, in which case it's just funny

aren't redheads underrepresented?

>n-no u
Not that guy but you chapo or srs or whatever basic bitch retards need to stop doing this. Its pathological what you do with the no-u's. It happens even when it makes no sense.

>be polcel
>poles? not white! italians? not white! irish? not white!
unless he can manufecture some outrage of course, in that case pretty much everyone is white

Yes, they're trying to reprogram us. Take female icons and replace them with ugly actors. Make the disdainful desired.

Look up the Google Leaks. It's explained in detail, but on a mere political level.

This Hollywood shit is a totalitarian nightmare.

How many times a week do you get into an argument and repeat some mental caricature that's been beat to death so you can just be a dumb shitposting faggot without responding to anything? What is wrong with you?

why is it always blacks

why no hispanics when they're waaaaaaaaaaaaay more numerous than blacks?

@117518530
And your side would be triggered if it was the other way around that's how it goes don't pretend otherwise this is blackwwashing pure and simple

so diversity confers strength upon the whites who aren't racist while punishing the racists? What's the nature of this strength?

The Ariel actress is the only cute girl in that collage

Tessa and Zendaya are god awful

The same reason john boyega was the first thing people saw of nu-star wars. They're usually fucking ugly, but you better remember the emperor is clothed god damn it.

Mexico has an entertainment industry so hispanics that give a shit just watch that. Blacks have to live with "o you know da wae" and Hollywood's scraps.

No, they are just running out of white actors. Why do you think they import so many british actors?

Do you not know what triggered means?

Yes i too cant wait for

Black little mermaid
Black lord of the rings
Black james bond
Black batman

All totally original african American stories. Hey wait a second. Arent these just white movies with black actors? How come black people dont create their own stories?

Attached: 1561512531188.jpg (480x534, 36K)

Attached: who.jpg (260x194, 9K)

Tessa Thompson is Hispanic. Did you forget Hispanic isn’t actually a race.

It means you disagreed with me so you're as mad as I am. Now watch me derail this thread bitching about being offended on fucking Yea Forums

based

That's total bullshit Dunkirk's cast was all white this is deliberate jewry

why
i'm not even white and i'm real tired of this shit

NIGGERS NIGGGGGERS

OH NO! THERE ARE NIGGERS HERE?
THIS SMELL... THIS SMELLY NIGG SMELL... CAN ONLY MEAN ONE NIG THING

THERE'S NIGGERS HERE
MANY OF THEM
A LOT OF NIGGERS

Go away united states government.
>did u know that beaners are spooks and don't real
lol being this autistic

i was obviously referring to mestizos

Why are all non-whites in film/tv always white-presenting? Non-whites don't usually think or behave or even dress like whites. What could be the purpose of doing such a thing?

Attached: Black parenting 01.webm (640x360, 1.73M)

nah senpai, it's just a conspiracy theory

Attached: 137418734108937410987.jpg (588x1099, 401K)

Imagine being OP and taking the time out of your day to make this thread

>why
free advertisment from incels

Because they're 70% white. Modern ones are cloned in Israel like the other actors.

Because it's not really for black people, it's for affluent white women who wish they had an ethnic best friend.

Jews have been doing this since 20th century and slowly boiling the frog.

because tickets are expensive and more people prefer to watch stuff at home. with streaming becoming so popular theaters will naturally die since they don't offer much.

>White people's stories have already been told

(((Hollywood's))) version of our stories is muh slavery and muh holohoax.

No, our stories have never been told by Hollywood.

Your anger and inability to effect any meaningful change, allowing positive discourse between all to continue

so you end-up with whole bunch of white people who believe that non-whites think and behave like them? Sounds a little dangerous to be

We'll see :^)

social engineering why do you even need to ask

They're still white people stories they just have a shitstain all over the pages

Updated the one from the other thread. Am I missing anyone?

Attached: hollywood ginger rearranged.jpg (689x3508, 566K)

Shooting up a school or mosque full of u armed muslims doesnt count as "change", Cody.

sorry, I still don't understand the nature of the strength that diversity provides and how it can both punish and benefit whites at the same time

I'm still astonished it works. Why would anyone every like blacks at any point during development?
>be 5
>see eeking and ooking on tv
>see chimping out in class
>lol why is everyone okay with this

u fukin wot m8

Hold on what'd they do to the Frog Brothers?

Man gingers are really getting fucked over

You sound unstable. I hope the FBI gets ahold of you before something happens from your radical rhetoric. You know if you don't accept radical white nationalism as part and parcel of living in our troubling times you'll just drive moderates that direction right?

How good is the food?!

Attached: 7FD429AF-52E5-4381-B8E6-D80669FE0EC2.jpg (720x1234, 209K)

>Dunkirk's cast was all white
And also all British. Did you not read what I wrote?

It's not my fault you're dumb. Diversity increases the collective's field of view. Many outlooks are better than a single, narrow one. With divergent viewpoints can come unorthodox and heretofore unseen solutions to old and obstinate problems. E pluribus unum.

almost none of these ugly cunts are cute except the girl playing Domino and based Idris.
Corporations trying to appeal to the mutts in order to get their money, and virtue signaling to while they're at it how progressive and inclusive they are, won't mention the hidden agendas '''they''' have.

Attached: rubbing intensifies.jpg (551x400, 145K)

O noo, no more black peopleee, what can we dooo????? This is the endddddd of whiteeessss

American here. I didn't think red hair was weird, until I was exposed to Europe's weird "ginger" meme. I had a friend who was a girl with red hair when I was little, so I just assumed that's one kind of white girl.(I'm black) But then I get older, and I start hearing "ginger" this, and "ginger" that. And I look it up, and find out it's a British thing.

Why do you guys alienate redheads?

>Many outlooks are better than a single, narrow one
That's certainly what they said in the 60s yep.

Imagine being like this lol. Either a shitskin, a jew, or legitimately brainwashed. Horrible thought desu.

Maybe they should make new unique stories with black people instead of shoving them into a white one

wait is that ariel real?

Attached: gingercaust.png (756x3041, 2.02M)

so racially homogeneous populations generally have narrow 'fields of view'. In what way? In terms of problem solving?

is that cookie made out of mosquitos?

She doesn't look like Ariel at all. It doesn't matter if she's black. She could be purple, she doesn't look like her.

Seething /pol/tards. We live in your head rent free

Josie McCoy, she was included on one of the previous updates

Attached: 1545148471561.jpg (768x512, 173K)

yes and I hate it

Read post years ago how they are demoralizing white women first because they are easier to manipulate and when it's done they will go for white males.

Such is life in America.

They are now going to be the Frog sisters in the remake.

>It doesn't matter if she's black
exactly fellow kekistani, it's just a coincidence if all the honestly revolting miscast actors are black, why can't leftist snowflakes get it?

Good bait bud

>rent free
If only. The rent is being paid and the currency is the systematic erasure of all red headed pop culture icons.

>Diversity increases the collective's field of view.
If you are focusing on diversity of ideas, yes, but people defending diversity are only focusing on racial and sexual characteristics that are meaningless.

Hey bud, it isn't cool to culturally appropriate and larp as a black guy, white boy

Can you imagine these zoomers being teens in '03 and crying about Michael Clarke Duncan being Kingpin? Why the fuck are you virgins so asshurt all the time? Embarrassing.

Yup, in terms of problem solving. When you have a country that's made up of people from literally every country on earth, its folly to turn a blind ear to the insights that can come from other places and groups who are now a part of this whole

Comic accurate Domino would have been better.

Attached: domino_marvel_sideshow-5-600x900.jpg (600x900, 65K)

Did you not see Daphne & Velma (2018)?

Attached: daphne-velma-lede.jpg (555x370, 39K)

You guys need to stop saying no-u without understanding anything. You have something wrong with you. This is why people call you NPCs. You all do this all of the time. You should be embarrassed to act like this every day of your worthless life.

Generation zyklon waking up

>t. never had soul food
Oh honey let me help you

He didn't say no-u

>cancer increases the fitness of the organism
imagine being stupid enough to believe that just because someone tells you

That doesn't actually mean anything on its own as stated and it doesn't seem to be panning out in practice.

To be fair, it's not a story where race plays a huge part. They're not going to be like "a BLACK mermaid?!"

>google soul food
>its fried chicken

Attached: hahahaha.png (590x572, 204K)

Those posts weren't no-u friend.

gay af

Attached: lEyEv18ZuPA.jpg (1024x1024, 292K)

Well that's just, like, your opinion, man

so that's why so many sub-Saharan African populations never made technologically passed being hunters and gatherers? They didn't have enough whites, asians and South Americans widening their field of view?

Yes he did
>I bitch about /pol/ in every thread and people say rent free so now I desperately try to sneak that into my bitching about /pol/
You seem low IQ.

The white man cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Attached: D1ygvO8WoAAIykz.jpg (640x426, 30K)

Pretty decent Asuka you got there

Attached: 1296613723000.jpg (850x1100, 86K)

Kill yourself

>he had to Google soul food
No further proof is needed that you have no clue what you're talking about. You're probably some eurotrash loser from the Balkans or something

Attached: LMFAO.png (352x346, 245K)

Neither are black, they're just ugly.

The whole point of a society is that it's a group of people that share the same ideals, beliefs, and more often than not, race.

By forcing DIVERSITY and accepting every one and their mother as part of your community, you're destroying it from the inside, destroying your ideals, your concepts of right and wrong, even your genetic makeup, that's not even mentioning the hidden agendas behind the whole thing.

I really feel bad for you, even a coon like me from a third world shithole can see how fucked up it is white girls opening their arms to "divergent viewpoints" because they don't know any better, and how the divergent viewpoints will literally bite her and her children and her children's children in the ass later.

Attached: 161206_BMC_Backstage_541_0.jpg (1200x800, 166K)

how can white women unironically support this shit lmao, they are total brainlets

Slowly increasing while white people decreasing.It's not genocide but straight race wipe.

That pic looks like black people striking to me. Why do we need more of them, again?

Attached: eg3kkF2IDSs.jpg (720x1080, 204K)

Make me

Attached: sensible chuckle.gif (250x250, 993K)

the woman from hellboy is the one that really annoys me.
they cast a white guy to play an asian guy, twitter rightly loses it's shit, white guy apologises saying he didn't know anything about the character, quits and they hire an asian guy like they should have in the first place.
in the same fucking movie they have a half-black girl playing a ginger irish girl and not a single goddamn thing.

and starfire would be fine being black if they found an actress who didn't look like she was 40 and balding

Women just follow men. So if women agree with this so does white men.

I don't see how this is a problem. Mutt genes replaced by mutt genes. Plus berry is fucking hot.

but what if a non-diverse population doesn't wish to have its problem solving ability increased. Maybe they're just fine with their low problem solving abilities and everything that comes with it? Is it moral to impose diversity upon them?

Reply to this post with 'hitler did nothing wrong' or you'll die in your sleep tonight no immunity dogs they all love hitler

Attached: heres-what-the-new-she-ra-characters-look-like-co-2-1943-1543814472-0_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 86K)

>Jeffery was born in Vancouver, British Columbia.[1] She is African American, Indigenous Canadian, and English.

more like social enginiggering amirite

>make incredibly unhealthy food
>say its good for the soul to cope
americans

>mfw I don’t care about marvel, comics, Star Wars, Disney, America, or white people/black people and just love watching you retards fight everyday over the same shit
God it feels good to be mestizo :3

Attached: C1F7EBAD-0752-4A19-9C45-F825497BCDFE.gif (680x383, 2.49M)

>calls himself a coon
>admits has a 3rd world foreigner
You have no clue what America is about. The very people who founded this nation were from many different places. Granted, all from Europe, but there was never a single European identity. E pluribus unum.

Your self hate and foreign status negates your argument to shit. You're talking about things you have no conception of stick to sticking up old ladies in the favelas, Joao. It's your strong point

From gay to trans
Wow

yeah im too busy eating lasagna and strogonoff to give a shit about nigger food
you know
the 2 best types of food ever made,

>twitter rightly loses it's shit,
rightly my ass, all twitter users should be incarcerated for life, fuck that shithole

why would it not work
that's how things work, it's the most basic shit

Iron Chef Soul Food was my favorite chef on that show.

Funny thing on Yea Forums is to watch white people insuling each other fighting tooth and nail proving they are still white and kickin. It's just so funny to watch from afar while your country is 200% shitskin and in fact you are shitskin too. Shitskin borthers forever.

>all from Europe

Attached: 2e1.gif (235x256, 174K)

Well they should have thought about that before they went enslaving people and genociding them. You cant have it both ways. One way or another, whatever you do good or bad there will ALWAYS be a reckoning.

>why would convincing people to wake up and deny reality every day work
Idk the emperor is naked if you ask me

I see she is going for the Rebuild Asuka chin

Attached: 1366744643825.jpg (691x792, 195K)

isn't muttmerica 50% nonwhite nigger

Basketballs*

Red haired people are massively overrepresented in cartoons and books because it sticks out and is an easy unique character differentiator
Meanwhile redheads are like 1% of the population so when they decide where to add black people for diversity they use them for the role that is hardest to cast

Yes because I'm sure you live on flower petals and spring water

The fuck outta here. You probably just came from your local McDonalds that you had to save up for a month to eat at

going from
>diversity is good for the country
to
>immigration is punishment for colonialism
within minutes.
amazing

>your diverse viewpoint doesn't add to my argument so fuck you
Hold your horses pal, you don't want to be a hypocrite here do you?

seethe and cope whitey ;)

The Irish are the niggers of the whites.

so this widening of the 'field of view' that increases the problem solving abilities of whites is a reckoning, i.e. a punishment for past misdeeds?

>local mcdonalds
americans, everyone
i will unironically throw a party when your disgusting country finally vanishes.

Even if that's true and you're our enemies you're just making a pretty good argument for killing you where you stand? I mean I'm not living through this "payback" one way or the other. Lets get it going.

>there was no single European identity at any point in history
Even the Romans had stragglers and holdouts. Germans spat in their faces. If you're claiming they all got along before they got here and actually had an identity to share, youre high as fuck. All of Europe's history is just everyone trying to kill each other

> social engineering
funny way of saying (((trickery)))

Attached: comp.gif (1331x975, 525K)

yes which is why its hilarious watching all these americans itt seethe

Red hair does not come from Ireland, now fuck back off to whatever faggy circlejerk you come from and stop polluting our perfectly good Sneed board with your inane posts you waste of oxygen

>underrepresentation
>overrepresentation
>percentages
I hope to live to see america burn. Blacks, whites, whatever. All of you. You're all niggers. Fuck you

Make your move, hotshot ;)

>You have no clue what America is about. The very people who founded this nation were from many different places.
Yeah and they all got together, sang kumbaya, and opened a couple of beers, there was no wars, clashes, tension, difference of ideals or agendas at all, it didn't take them centuries, shared hardships, wars, and famines to band together.
>You're talking about things you have no conception of stick to sticking up old ladies in the favelas, Joao. It's your strong point
Now that's not very friendly and accepting, is it?, not even Br, not that I would mind.

Attached: 1531602455460.jpg (1000x1130, 127K)

Europeans are black and muslims

Found the Irish nigger.

When america falls europe will as well in short order and then all of our diverse immigrants will have the nuclear arms we created treaties to regulate. It should be fine i mean we're all human beings.

You have to go back. Also, use some basic critical thinking; how would the rest of that image look if you extrapolate…

>White Americans haven’t taken to the streets to overthrow the globalists
Pathetic desu

So are you saying that any population that has genocide and slavery in its history must relinquish it's right of self-determination and welcome anyone who wishes to live in their communities?

based

Attached: 1557320471611.png (1179x777, 256K)

I'm just saying there are equal and opposite reactions to every action taken. Nothing more, nothing less

>Sees the Frog Brothers
Wait what

Are you encouraging terrorism? Wow.

Me too, but mostly because I hate niggers.

ahhh what the fuck is Fringilla

Attached: 20190702_111517.jpg (718x694, 166K)

The americans who feel that way are well past thinking about "the streets" lol. Things in cities are going to be apocalyptic when we have another recession.

jesus of nazareth in the film Passion

name one (1) entirely pacifist civilization that has not collapsed or is completely dependant on the good will of another one

also you went from
>diversity is a benefit
to
>its actually a punishment
pretty damn quick

Attached: 1235467077.png (480x480, 316K)

>Yeah and they all got together, sang kumbaya, and opened a couple of beers, there was no wars, clashes, tension, difference of ideals or agendas at all, it didn't take them centuries, shared hardships, wars, and famines to band together
Okay I'm done talking to this guy, he obviously has no conception under God of what he's talking about. Anyone else?

Attached: 1280963866577.jpg (600x582, 44K)

dey here

But slavery and genocide have been perpetrated globally since time immemorial. So I guess everyone's awaiting a reckoning huh?

Name one current slave owning empire that still exists.

The moment america falls europe will be free for the fist time since ww1, an ethic clensing would happen within a week since mutts are the only ones stopping it from happening now.

What does that have to do with the point I was making

I have just this moment realised why they're replacing redheads with nigresses. People of a certain age were programmed by their childhood cartoon crushes to be insanely attracted to ginger chicks. Are they actually trying to programme the current generation of impressionable minds to find monstrous black women inexplicably hot for the rest of their lives? I don't think it will work.

jesus christ somebody ate the narrative wholesale

what group is this niggerfaggot raiding from?

You fags would just start killing one another again to the last child.

You should be drinking Americas sperm (I'm not implying that you already dont, but that you should be doing so gleefully), were the only reason you assmunchers haven't already smoked each other into extinction

I agree with you that our ZOG mutt overlords and their jackboots have a great deal to do with it but this isn't the 1950s anymore and we're all on borrowed time. Hey maybe the good guys will win, but probably rocky roads ahead.

Yes user, instead of a coherent argument for diversity just reply in straw men and ad hominems, you sure showed us.

Maybe you need diversity, the iq points could really help you, doesn't matter up or down.

Attached: 1530663885486.jpg (1080x1080, 85K)

stop accepting his premise you retard. racially homogeneous populations don't have worse problem-solving because some people (races) are better at it than others. adding more (worse) problem-solvers to that population doesn't improve the group's ability, it degrades it. literally think about it for two seconds.

it also adds tons of unnecessary shit like internal conflict that in classic broken window style eats up resources that otherwise could be put to productive use.

but morons keep pushing this shit because oh look we took the top 0.01% of indians and imported them into the general US population and waddayaknow, the companies with those people in them do better than the ones without them, must be the diversity kicking in. no, that's the opposite of diversity; that's intense selection for specific traits like intelligence. true "diversity" would be accepting anyone. take the most violent, retarded, assholish fucking sub-80IQ nigger you can think of an add him to your team, or any other fringe maladaptive who does nothing but destroy everything they touch. does that "diversity" benefit you? if you're able to recognize why it doesn't, which - as asserted above, should take about two seconds - congrats, you've realized why the diversity rhetoric only survives in an environment of intense dogmatism and censorship - much conspicuously counter to the assertions of its proponents that it somehow cultivates "heterodox" viewpoints. which, as just stated, it doesn't, because it only survives in an environment where heterodoxy is anathema

>when the showrunner openly said "just because I'm a feminist doesnt mean im going to change everyones ethnicity for no reason"

Why would you knowingly lie you're ass off like that

>a difference of 0.0001% is the same as a difference of 99.9991%
based retard does it again

There are 2 spics for every nig, why aren't they doing this with indios? jews have some weird nigger fetish, probably because it's one half step away from bestiality, but the question is still why no indios when they are a larger %?

>main character drowns 30 seconds into the movie

Attached: 882.jpg (680x510, 74K)

The fact that you would even aim that there was no ethnic strife between the disparate groups of early America solidifies your position as a dumb 3rd worlder who doesnt have any clue what you're talking about. I'm not gonna sit here and type out the history of early America for you. Google it, and you'll see how utterly fucking retarded and juvenile you sound

I'm convinced we could win the libcucks over by appealing to this basic fact that white people fucking hate each other. Clearly on some level for white liberals this is about hating white people, not giving a shit about blacks, and it becomes very evident in conversations. If we could just get them to realize the minorities are just pawns in the game and we could take the kid gloves off with each other after we deal with them, maybe we can do something about this stagnant globalist gene pool.

Sheikspear

How can you talk to that guy like this not 10 minutes after saying a diversity of viewpoints is inherently good?

if you sincerely give a shit about comic books and cartoons kill yourself

ruining the fucking medium with your bullshit

yes im sure casting over the quintessiential redhead mary jane was also a cohencidence

this is nuspeak for "let retards copy your work." the strong should eat the weak.

Next you're gonna tell us there's no difference between christianity and shintoism as well, you fucking retard? Heck, christians have fought more against CHRISTIANS than against SHINTOS so actually that means, uh... uhhhhhh..... UHHHHHH.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... if only I had a map open next to me, I feel like I could understand this, but I don't so I'm just not able to grasp it.

Attached: 1560260114885.jpg (697x1175, 395K)

what a stupid, embarrassing comment

You would be surprised!

Attached: 1555115544451.webm (854x480, 1.71M)

>racially homogeneous populations don't have worse problem-solving because some people (races) are better at it than others.
You cant say that when your population is ENTIRELY comprised of immigrants from other places.

>adding more (worse) problem-solvers to that population doesn't improve the group's ability, it degrades it
You have to be able to deal with the problems presented by belonging to an entirely artificial nation. Theres nothing tying these disparate groups together but a shared ideology, i.e. that of America, which is anybody can be American after completing certain criteria. From jump this nation was NEVER about a single ethnicity or people. Certainly Englishmen led, but Irish, Germans, Czechs, Scots, Jews, etc all had a hand in creating the great economic miracle we call america

>it also adds tons of unnecessary shit like internal conflict that in classic broken window style eats up resources that otherwise could be put to productive use
Again, these are the problems presented when you have an artificial society that was built from the ground up

Come on, man, think.

>@117518530
wtf

They look like they have Down's.

Are you implying that you did not understand the post you were talking about here
>you would even aim that there was no ethnic strife between the disparate groups of early America
was sarcasm?, oh user...
He wants diversity of view points user, so he can disregard any that conflict with his beliefs..

Attached: 1530590543984.jpg (1124x1386, 459K)

Cultural significance and relevance.

Nobody gives 2 tugs of a dead dogs cock about Spics if any sort. Theres no history. Meanwhile blacks have been here since the beginning, built the country for free and have contributed to the American identity through culture and music

You described my aunt. Shes a super liberal. We were at walmart last december and this extremely ghetto black dude was in front of us at the checkout line talking on his cell phone. He was super loud and mumbling in ebonics while jumping around and just being a total clown. As we were leaving my aunt said "i feel sorry for that black guy being mentally challenged and all" when i told her he didnt have a disability and thats how most of them act. She started laughing and said "oh user black people dont act like that stop assuming things"

pls be real. I hope you're not some autistic nazi roleplaying

>why is it always blacks
Because, gingers is just an anagram of...

Attached: 1559936862287.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Yes. It is part of the Kalergi plan.

I feel sorry for people who think like this. Do you realize once your the minority none of these people are gonna say "wait dont hurt that white user he stuck up for us" theyre gonna go after you and every other white person.

>you should LISTEN to people who clearly have no clue what they're talking about and have no information on the subject being presented and prove it through cringy erroneous statements not even someone with a fleeting familiarity with the subject would make!

Attached: you.jpg (570x587, 43K)

Attached: 1550537709860.gif (512x384, 2.22M)

gay mafia trying to demoralize whites like usual

they don't even try to find pretty ones
I saw a 10/10 mixed black girl on chaturbate just a while ago

Yes, that's exactly your entire overarching arguement and a picture of how I imagine you look. What are you saying? You can't really be a hypocrite who resorts to bigotry the instant you actually face a diverse viewpoint, can you? Pls be real.

That's what's saddening, these people arguing for diversity, standing around with "refugees welcome" signs, they don't understand the reality of the situation, they can't see outside of their little bubble, like a calf walking up to a lion.

Attached: 1521040612368.jpg (564x844, 34K)

The BBC needs to burn to the fucking ground.

You know its bad when even reddit has taken notice

Attached: 070D47A6-DA9F-4F70-84C8-1EB43D8BF748.jpg (750x1202, 130K)

God this is all so fucking tiresome.

I don't even get it. These movies always flop. Why do they keep making them?

>"Well yes, I do like African American POC. How'd you know?"

Attached: thumb_ernest-khalimov-gigachad-know-your-meme-53060342.png (300x337, 42K)

Attached: 1530223311489.jpg (480x447, 24K)

>The BBC needs to burn
the corporation or?

Guy you're originally arguing with here, you are a lost cause user, see

Attached: 1521044922729.png (796x1060, 89K)

to brainwash people.
And it works. Before watching this thread I had no idea Annie was originally a ginger.

whats wrong with updating things for the current demographics? just die out in peace please :^)

>completely ignores how blacks are becoming the majority

Can't wait for ww3

>12-13% of the population, with these numbers holding steady for decades
>majority

Fuck, even if you're a newfag you should have seen the >13% of the population threads by now. Take greater pains.

oh no they're making disney kidshit and capeshit with pcshit casts! my god!

seriously grow up manchildren. stop watching kids movies.

>add some more frames
>fill in some more faces
>suddenly it actually does look like white genocide
*thinking*

Disgusting. Propaganda at its most blatant.

>how the divergent viewpoints will literally bite her and her children and her children's children in the ass later.

Eh they dont care about their future kids problems all that matters is they all dont have wrong think. Pic related is a real thing.

Attached: 1540157960961.png (1024x952, 1.41M)

I'm OK with all of them except little mermaid desu

ITT: Braindead edgy teen racists BTFO
Oh my Lord

>larps as a nig to stir up racial tensions
Fucking based

Attached: 1562185902351.jpg (749x750, 245K)

Don't worry Americas got about another few years before shit hits the fan. Its getting really bad over here. One thing im noticing is how ghetto gangbanger mentality is being normalized.

>he experiences "racial tension" on a Samoam go-kart decorating forum

Jesus, maybe it's time to go outside

He's probably european and pretending their "small" muslim populations that mostly cooperate and don't get abortions or shoot each other in drive bys isn't a problem

Ghetto culture is being replaced by zoomer shit are you insane? Show me anyone under 25 who's "gangster". Even blacks are dressing like hipsters and playing video games now

Attached: lupe-fiasco-vs-daigo-umehara-625x350.jpg (625x350, 45K)