YAAAAAS finally *clap emoji*

YAAAAAS finally *clap emoji*

Attached: 930B9491-4B3D-4EE6-AF75-5370EAB459B5.jpg (750x955, 159K)

bullshit headlines, and people that don't even read the article spreading them. best match

>When you literally volunteer to become gay to escape being with Mutt MJ

What is he supposed to say when cornered with this question? "N-no"? Imagine the meltdown that would occur.

>Hey guys look I posted a screencap of something divisive/reactionary from Twitter, pls give me (You)'s

kill yourself

He is 5'8 140 lb

all of this really is getting out of hand desu

Why the fuck does everyone need to be represented on film? Don't we watch movies to escape reality for a while?

I mean Tom Holland is actually gay.

wow really? not watching this movie now for sure.

Found the homosexual.

YAAAAS OMG I just cant watch any superhero movies unless I know that off-screen the character puts his dick in a poop hole and spreads HIV. Yes! Its so progressive! Progress!

Attached: 1561095997500.jpg (1600x1375, 555K)

Garfield said this same thing.almost word for word.

God has blessed you.

twink meat

Is Tom Holland really gay? If so, I won't be watching this film and I'm going to tell all of my friends to boycott it as well.

Stan Lee is dead now he was the only thing holding them back, Spiderman and Peter Parker will get raped to shit

Attached: jpg.png (725x625, 450K)

Attached: thiscantbereal.jpg (281x350, 15K)

he's european of course he's gonna bend over

Attached: 1512523816855.png (667x629, 39K)

what if it hurt two kids as well though?

Attached: 59264803.png (300x646, 83K)

>OP is a easily manipulated newfag retard that doesn't know about PR and thinks an actor saying they're OK with something means it'll be implemented
Fuck off, nigger. We've seen this shit a million times.

Oh yeah he absolutely said that freely, its surely not that a negative answer would get him fired and harassed, no no this is his honest opinion