Is Joe Rogan gay?

Is Joe Rogan gay?

Attached: Joe-Rogan[1].png (1758x1035, 524K)

Sure...why not.
/thread

i think so

it's entirely possible

Based

no way

Attached: 1552413951914.jpg (768x768, 104K)

i mean it's not out of the question

No. He has a wife and he's really muscular. How can I be gay?

Attached: Joe Rogan Yoel Romero.webm (1280x720, 2.36M)

Jamie, pull up that article written by me that says I'm not gay

>I
fuck off joe.

Those poor women on the right, just standing there, knowing Joe will never look in their general direction

wow

Maybe but schaub definitely is

Attached: schaub gay as fuck.webm (480x600, 2.87M)

Does a chimpanzee shit in the woods?

Joe has such a boner for Yoel and Bones Jones he disguises it as fandom but you just know he wants to train naked bjj with yhem

I wonder how many MMA fighters went into the business to touch dudes on the ground

damn what a faggot

When will they learn?

Attached: Joe-rogan-with-his-wife.jpg (744x714, 81K)

i honestly think so at times

is that jamie?

There’s no reason for a straight man to be that into bjj unless it’s needed for work, for example pro fighters have to learn it to avoid sneaky chokes. When you are drilling certain positions it’s not unusual to have your dick a couple inches from some sweaty dude’s butthole for minutes at a time it’s the gayest shit ever invented other than buttsex.

What kind of wife shames his manlet husband by wearing high heels?

if he was gay and trying to hide this boyfriend he wouldn't deliberately and knowingly take so many pictures with him, don't you think?

He's not only gay, he is a self hating gay. He thinks a real man cannot be gay. He has done gay things before and is deeply ashamed. Poor joe. It's not his fault, he was raised that way.

post the one where he's crouching and staring with an O face at some ripped mma fighter

I train bjj and it isn't for work. If you even think about sexual positions when you are in someones guard then you are gay as fuck mayn. I'm just focusing on passing or defending their attacks if guard player

Yes, he's a closeted faggot.

He used to go off on long detailed tangents about being "gorilla fucked" by powerful men, making everyone in the room uncomfortable. Add to this his rabid pro gay rights stance and his anecdote about "almost" being molested by a friendly pedo when he was a young teen, there's definitely something going on

>gay
Funny, I'm thinking about trying to break parts of your body or choke you to death when I'm ground fighting. "Sex" has never entered the equation. Ever.

It's just you, user.

all humans are bisexuals. some know and conceal it, some are oblivious to it, some are open about it.

Is that his assigned wife?

sure you do gaylord LMAO

Yes.

>things only fags keep saying
of course you would know how it is for everyone.

It's honestly hilarious how he's such a tryhard badass when you remember that he's literally around 5'4" manlet and the average man could just knock him the fuck out with one punch

Young Joe really gives off unusually gay vibes tbqh

Attached: joe_rogan1.jpg (225x226, 32K)

Faggot.

He looks like he's having flashbacks

You got proof to back that up fag boy?

>all of this overcompensation
lol calm down, homos

100%

Nope, just you user.

Faggots usually try to encourage that thing, though, the same way you are.