Is Yea Forums looking forward to it?

Is Yea Forums looking forward to it?

Attached: 1562183001374m.jpg (1024x787, 92K)

Oh look, another thread.

why does that N have hair growing on her forehead?

Bitch looks more like The Lil Manta Ray ya naw I mean?

Fuck this thread and fuck trip faggots.

Oh look, another sneed.

Yea Forums - Grown men complaining about cartoons for children

Good. All media featuring whites need to be remade with POCs replacing the white people. This is the only way to achieve racial justice.

Oh look, another worthless post.

White women utterly blown the fuck out, this is what they deserve. You reap what you sow.

How has it we have come to a society where one can be thankful it's a black woman so that we don't have to watch another white woman get BLACKED by Disney?
It's all so tiresome.

Halle Bailey sounds like a toddler trying to pronounce Halle Berry.

I wonder if it bothers kikes that no matter how loxist of an agenda they push, they can never change the fact the original characters were white. It must just drive them insane to know it

>Yea Forums - Grown men complaining about Jews conquering the world
ftfy

it's something to cry about even though we were never going to watch it anyway, of course Yea Forums is looking forward to it

>fuck yall kangdom pops! I want some legs n shit. Finna find me a landboi

But can she swim?

Seething

Nobody likes niggers faggot

this will be a smash hit, proportional to how much black people love water.

kek

she is cute and i support this movie, about time we give roles to cute black women instead of sheaboons

Serious question

Why does Jewlywood want to dissapear redheads entirely? What's the gain with it?

maybe a jew - irish rivalry?

I mean I don't fucking know but it's forced so aggresively

Not even The Witcher could get it. Mary Jane Watson, iconic smoking hot canon redhead, tried to be retconned to Maria Juana Wominguez.

I'm mexican I can do that joke.

...Halle Berry?! Isn't she a little too old for this?

Zendaya is a nigger tho if they replaced MJ with a latina like Moner no one would mind

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: redhead holocaust.jpg (640x3558, 879K)

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

These movies are Jewish ops targeted towards 30-something white women. This one more than the others.

>Krager
>!0NIGRepdm
What did that trip code means?

>it's worse than we imagined

Why are all redheads replaced with blacks for these remakes?

>not forcing anonymity thus depriving the tripfags their power
get on my level faggots

Because theres no difference between irish and niggers

imagine being upset and angry about a black woman being in a childrens cartoon

Attached: 1557541746713.jpg (478x349, 31K)

t. nigger

Imagine making a live-action Disney remake staring a nigger and expecting it not to flop

I was going to argue with you for a minute, till I realized I was wrong, and you were right.

I’m European so Disney can go fuck themselves. Why only our cultures get blacked?

Keep being naive, it’s more funny when you post.

because they havent gotten around to casting jews for the rats in the great mouse detective, and blacks in the pocahantas, hercules, and mulan live actions.

Imagine being so fragile you need to erase a white woman from a fairytale from her culture and insert yourself LOL

Can Mernigs swim?

Red heads are a shrinking minority who are going to go extinct soon. Also red head = 100% white.

THE NIGGERS ARE ON THE SCREEN AAAAAAAAAAAA

I don't even care anymore, every disney movie has a nigger in it replacing a lead that was once white. I don't even care.

I started watching smallville recently and I got nostalgic for the early 2000s where characters like pete were characters in the background so they could pretend that the cast was diverse. Back then niggers knew their place, and it was so fucking kino.

Does anyone here still claim hollywood isn't ran by white hating Jews?

>tfw blue eyed ginger male 6' tall
Do I find a redhead girl and make a small army of redheads or do I go blonde? What would irritate (((them))) more? I don't want to marry a clone of my bonkers mother

This. No matter how hard they try to change it Ariel will always be a red headed white girl

This is live action

I don't. I claim it is "run" by them.

>he thinks the producers are black

Almost as much as I'm looking forward to black Neo in the matrix reboot

>he thinks the ppl behind the casting aren't white liberals

You pol niggers are beyond deranged.

I hope they turn it into a hip hop musical and has all the success of the blackwashed Annie remake.

> 100% white

Every race has gingers

Attached: Chinese_Ginger.jpg (213x237, 9K)

>hip hop musical
they will, theyre having people like Awkwafina doing the music

It was almost believable, until you said 6ft tall

Attached: 1503001273698.png (744x650, 184K)

Not him but I'm ginger with blue and 6 feet tall.

It's gonna under perform heavily, even liberal white girls won't see it

See Black Anne & Princess in the Frog (which was actually really good, shame it bombed)

filter tripfags dont reply to them

Top kek - you might have thought between Annie and A Wrinkle in Time that they'd realise there actually a massive load of diversitybucks out there in movies aimed at little kids, but I guess they just want to keep trying.

INCELS BTFOOO

Attached: pol poster faps.jpg (1199x1491, 226K)

Attached: calm_down_incel.jpg (626x1024, 68K)

Cutest chick Ive ever seen tbqh

They should turn it into an action movie where it turns out the black Ariel is an imposter and her goal is to destroy Ariel's home (the sea) by flooding it with Africans. The real Ariel gets revenge and takes back her life and defends her sea from invaders, with help from Prince Eric.

>White Ariel gets kidnapped by niggers
>Nigger Ariel attempts to take over life.
>White Ariel is rescued by prince Eric
>He shoots and kills all the niggers
>Ariel learn to shoot guns
>She shoots and kill the imposter Ariel
>The end

Attached: e61e0a15e81c55fb53a80c90c660fe28--a-mermaid-guns.jpg (498x725, 31K)

You mean jews right?

Attached: 86039486045745856.jpg (505x434, 42K)

Ffs that was supposed to say NOT a massive load of diversitybucks

no.

Attached: ariel_blacktarred__.gif (500x303, 497K)

Ariel is too big of a brand. It will make money sadly

>that triss
for real?

good post

I want to smack Disney for remaking all of their old films, but you fuckers will eat it up anyway.