Too Old To Die Young

*spits*
*stares out into space*
what do you guys think?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fhZ2FkXVTyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

isnt that the guy from jarhead. top kek.
he looks like he would try to give me a handshake at a mom and pops restaurant.

>faceblind autistic faggot with terrible instincts

>so. fucking. slow.

i like movies that take their time and allow the audience to appreciate the scene/cinematography, but this is a 10 episode show. it just drags on and on.

I watched the show with my thumb on the ff button so I could skip 10, 20, or even 30 seconds of slow panning and actors staring at each other until the next line of dialogue.

this

plus, the last two episodes are pure cringe

Attached: Cringe.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

Fell asleep during second episode. Then I ran out of free trial days and didn't feel like paying to watch the rest of the show. I liked Pusher films, Valhalla Rising, Bronson, Drive and Only God Forgives.

dilate

>Reddit-fn

Imagine being a faggot that doesn't know how to torrent

>Jesus kills Martin
>Diana tells Viggo to kill Jesus, it's revealed that she has some sort of mystic eye power since there's no other way she could have known, etc
>Viggo kills Jesus and all his goons
>at one point Yaritza could have saved Jesus, but doesn't, she reveals her true identity to him
>Yaritza goes back with Viggo, who dies when they return to America from his gunshot wounds from the shootout
>Yaritza becomes the new Viggo. Only women are left standing, playing into the show's weird femdom vibe

Would that have been too much to ask for, Refn?

Attached: tiger free btfo.webm (1920x1040, 2.91M)

>Refn drops 15 hours of content

There was a time when the whole catalogue would have been about this show. Now Yea Forums is too pleb for even Refn. Take me back to pre-2016, bros

Fuck this scene, this was the first time i was shocked by a character death since i was a kid.

She did not deserve it, bros.

Attached: 1541015521376.jpg (500x494, 37K)

I was more shocked by Martin's death. I thought when they unchained him that he would go berserk at the last second or something but he just dies.

Who is more autistic, him or Martin?

Attached: driver.gif (500x500, 985K)

Torrenting is hard nowadays. All open trackers that are left are trash, and private trackers only accept NEETs that stay online 24/7 seeding.

goose is likable
martin is a faggot
i got a job working as a cashier and for the fuck out of it. i take my long ass time replying to customers

Attached: OH MANDY.webm (1920x1040, 2.88M)

Imagine how good the show would be if each episode was a standalone story like that one.

What does the name of the show even mean?

It means Refn probably had a weird relationship with his mom

it's fine

you know how easy it is to google "watch x online" and find a streaming site with at least 720p

Budget ran out, why do you think the last episode was only 30 min long?

That's unironcally how I read ASOIF. You can skip all 80 percent of his food descriptions.

I actually felt huge relief when I saw the length of the last episode. It also turned out that absolutely nothing happened in it. Ending it with Viggo's return and the anticipation of Yaritza joining them in the future would have been fine.

Attached: yaritza mommy.webm (996x720, 2.87M)

I can't find a source for this. Is it true? Did he essentially Evangelion himself?

Attached: kojima sword.webm (1462x1040, 2.78M)

based
he got u gud

>"B-But what will the actual gameplay in Death Stranding b-be like?"

yeah that's the first time an anticlimax bothered me

change the bullshit filename
for real

I'm at episode 8 and it's pretty good so far, I like slow cinema so the pacing doesn't really bother me.

Acting for the most part is pretty fucking bad (a few exceptions Teller surprisingly being one) though, the guy who plays Jesus is just awful.

Best scenes so far are the car chase with Barry Manilow and the whole botched hit on Damian sequence.

you lived past the perfect moment to die and missed martyrdom

I think Only God Forgives is an example of an anticlimax done right. Julian loses, but it still feels like a proper ending to the story

Him dying ruined the show.
Last episode sucked

anybody else now fancy spanish women after this
white women kinda plain
i want a fine mamacita if u catch my drift lads

What is the music that Damian always has playing at the ice rink and his house? Is it on the official soundtrack?

I think Miles Teller has one of the most punchable face in hollywood, i want to watch Whiplash but can't stand his faggot face !

such an original thought, thanks bro
it's much more likely you'd rather kiss him gently on the lips and that thought drives you to irrational closeted-homo anger, faggotballs

Why is Refn such an Ameriboo?

>Why is Refn such an Ameriboo?
hes cute and tall

Refn's magnum opus and the greatest pleb filter of the year, possibly the decade

What gives Refn the fucking right to make this show?
The Danish weirdo knows absolutely nothing about the USA or Mexico
It is fucking embarrassing

>Would that have been too much to ask for, Refn?
Yes. You just described a comic book action ending that would exist for no other reason than to act out a weird power fantasy. The ending was far from perfect, but what you described would have ruined the entire show

t.

Attached: american opinions 3.png (1571x910, 268K)

Tourists have fucked this board to unrecognisable levels

The show is already a weird power fantasy, just like all of his movies.

This to be honest
This board used to be so much more pretentious in a good way
Now everyone just posts about capeshit and /pol/ topics

>that shot with 4 different ethnicities standing in front of each others

What did he mean by that?

>Now everyone just posts about capeshit and /pol/ topics
maybe say something constructive then dipshit, add to the converstaion instead of pointing out trivialities
be the change you want to see in the world bros

>The show is already a weird power fantasy, just like all of his movies.
totally
>What gives Refn the fucking right to make this show?
hes better than you and he knows it

>implying that I don’t
I have already posted in this thread. I generally only post about what I watch and I don’t watch capeshit or /pol/

*leaves on a 4 hour hot pocket break*

Attached: anthropomorphic dog holding two carrots who does not receive any monetary compensation.jpg (600x603, 46K)

>I have already posted in this thread. I generally only post about what I watch and I don’t watch capeshit or /pol/
then give me a kiss on the lips already, faggot
how about that scene when they unburied the chick in the desert coffin
this show ripped bros

What was the deal with the flags?

His idol Jodorowsky is openly anti-USA and always complains about Hollywood despite never actually making a good film himself

He spent his teenage years in New York.

>tfw you realize Larry was right and this all could have been avoided if he'd just killed that crackwhore

Attached: Too.Old.to.Die.Young.10-1.webm (886x690, 2.99M)

Jodo is a faggot occultist counter initiate.

that's what makes it so good

Refn really likes making Jena Malone do weird things

Attached: 14667289781.jpg (990x492, 69K)

>that's what makes it so good
this

Why is the southwest so kino?

I don't have Amazon Prime

There was an interview where Refn talked about that scene, but I can't find that now.. I vaguely remember that he said the scene was spontaneous and wasn't originally meant to be like that

don't worry, Martin will be resurrected in season 2, since he was killed just like Jesus Christ

Some of us grew up.

youtube.com/watch?v=fhZ2FkXVTyg

At 6:34, I love how he just starts telling this model how he grew up being bullied at school and being a virgin until he was 24.
It's like r9k talking to a super model

based