Tarantino's New Movie is Huge Bomb. Sony Melting Down. Next movie leaked

An insider yesterday is now confirmed legit. He described how poorly Tarantino's Once Upon A Time In Hollywood is tracking with audiences across the board. Specifically younger audiences. Today tracking was publicly released for the first time and confirms everything Insider user said, except for his leak about Tarantino's next film.

deadline.com/2019/07/quentin-tarantinos-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-eyes-30m-opening-1202641601/

>Quentin Tarantino’s Once Upon a Time in Hollywood arrived on tracking this morning and projections are in the $30M range, maybe even $25M. Some distrib folks had wild projections for this, like $50M-plus

Insider user said this movie cost Sony an insane $150 million not counting another $150 million in marketing around the world. Clearly the movie won't even make $100 million this summer. I don't know anyone who's excited about it. In fact no one knows wtf the movie is.

I'll pasta below about Tarantino's rumored next film involving his new wife who sounds like a Yoko Ono golddigger hungry for fame and movie roles lmao.

Attached: Once-Upon-a-Time-in-Hollywood-1-1-620x392.jpg (620x392, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Israel-News/Daniella-Pick-says-she-and-husband-Quentin-Tarantino-live-a-modest-life-593864
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/02/uma-thurman-crash-footage-kill-bill-instagram
youtube.com/watch?v=hG9C0VwruXE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_pd6yO-jBRo
m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Culture/Quentin-Tarantino-and-Daniella-Pick-visit-Israel-celebrate-Hanukkah-573557
deadline.com/2019/07/quentin-tarantinos-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-eyes-30m-opening-1202641601/
hollywoodreporter.com/amp/news/quentin-tarantinos-once-a-time-hollywood-tracking-30m-bow-1222472?
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/tarantino-suggests-once-a-time-hollywood-may-be-final-film-1222491
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/12/todays-blind-items-killed-by-her.html?m=1
hollywoodreporter.com/news/kill-bill-stunt-coordinator-breaks-silence-uma-thurman-crash-1083542
the-eye.eu/public/concen.org/Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon - Laurel Canyon, Covert Ops & the Dark Heart of the Hippie Dream (2014) by David McGowan & Nick Bryant.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who gives a fuck how much money it makes? Fuck off with this inane garbage.

Fuck Tarantula. He's done. Pleb filter.

>I'll pasta below about Tarantino's rumored next film involving his new wife who sounds like a Yoko Ono golddigger hungry for fame and movie roles lmao.
What? Did he get divorced from Uma Thurman?

Pasta from yesterday about movie bombing bigly

>WORD ON THE STREET - "FLOP": Sony is exceedingly worried that Once Upon a Time...in Hollywood will significantly underperform at this month's box office. Latest tracking shows it opening much lower than the $50 million originally expected (and needed). As of now, it may not crack $100 million US total. A disaster that would leave egg on many faces. Only Pitt and DiCaprio would come out unscathed.

>The movie cost $150 million, at least, and Sony has spent another $100-130 million on global marketing. The studio is in a jam because Tarantino will not allow his movie to be "spoiled" by marketing and press. Problem is...there is no signature ultraviolence that audiences crave until the final 15 minutes. The lack of guns, blood, action, sex and even romance in the marketing isn't connecting. Especially with younger audiences who don't understand the plot nor find the brief Manson subplot or Sharon Tate to be engaging.

>The Hateful 8 disappointed but its stagey contained set tempered it. But this movie is supposed to be huge. His first without Jewish mentor, infamous legend Harvey Weinstein. Sony needs QT to stay in their fold but he'll likely bail if this doesn't rack up Django grosses. Worldwide is a little better, but $350 million including US does not break even.

Attached: prc_65447600.jpg (970x509, 94K)

how did he make so many shitty but financially successful movies ?

Attached: 10-20-quentin-tarantino-harvey-weinstein.jpg (1024x694, 97K)

he got arrested beating him up tho

He married a dumb bitch from Israel, a "celebrated pop singer" lmao. Daniella Pickenstein.

>make a movie about hollywood in the 70s and the manson murders
>expect it to be a box office success

This is a 150 million dollar art film, and any sony execs that thought otherwise were clearly delusional

>pitt
>dicaprio
>tarantino
>flopping
>in the summer of no releases
Sure thing, sweetheart.

Attached: saduwu.jpg (1028x675, 43K)

*poot*

Deadline and other news sites reported today that it's not going to make money. Lion King and Hobbs&Shaw both cited as major threats to it breaking even now. See the link above faggot

What the fuck are you talking about?

Anyone else think its kind of distasteful to make an action movie about a pregnant woman who was murdered by a cult

His movies have gone downhill since the 90s

It's in a couple of old interviews (early 2000s, late 90s). It was covered up as part of the bigger cover-up. I know this is flimsy but someone is going to dig that up at some point.

More pasta about tracking and bad word of mouth.
>Leonardo DiCaprio is A+ list, no one is arguing that, however, his success is consistent because he tends to choose high concept films that, while mature in subject matter, are easily communicated via marketing. His longtime relationship with Scorsese surprisingly tracks well with millennials too, which allows middling releases like Shutter Island to do well at box office.

>Pitt is not the star he once was, and he's laid too low after World War Z, which was a shocking success, a lucky break, because it was long thought DoA. That said, WWZ cost $250 million, at least that, maybe $300 million. It didn't break even until ancillaries kicked in.

>Ad Astra was moved because it's tracking horribly at Disney, and Tarantino demanded it not share any limelight with his movie. Iirc, Tarantino had a public dispute against Disney for releasing a film near Hateful 8.

>Pitt and DiCaprio in a big budget thriller or war movie would do gangbusters. But here, they are playing losers. Tracking also shows that younger audiences and those outside the coasts are confused by whether DiCaprio is impersonating a real actor from the era. This is all negative.

That's Tarantino's new wife btw, she's apparently ruining his career lmao.

Attached: quentin-tarantino-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-cannes-2-e1558467671106.jpg (681x383, 28K)

>douchebag hollywood autist makes another film glorifying degenerates
>people not willing to pay to see it
Imagine that.

Attached: ..jpg (813x605, 122K)

Think of the shekels!

>Especially with younger audiences who don't understand the plot nor find the brief Manson subplot or Sharon Tate to be engaging.

fucking zoomers i swear to god.

There's a big rumor on that Crazy Nights website that Harvey Weinstein had a bit actress in one of Quentin's films murdered. Her name is something like Misty Upton and her father is convinced her death was a hit job. The site said she was raped at the Emmys or some shit by one of Harvey's friends, and that she was whored out to Tarantino who briefly dated her. She threatened to expose Harvey and she was dead months later. Super evil shit.

Gotta sauce me boss. I cant find shit.

Attached: 1452312690458.png (357x268, 173K)

>That's Tarantino's new wife btw, she's apparently ruining his career lmao.
But her foot game must be off the charts though right?

>crazy days and nights
So literal fiction

Good movies do not always do well in the box office and some bad movies do really well. Basically its because the audience is retarded.

Attached: 580b585b2edbce24c47b29f5.png (425x282, 36K)

And sometimes the stars align and a terrible film does terribly at the box office.
That's what we're seeing

she has such a jewish looking face. bad move marrying that, quentin.

I think you're inventing shit user
Harv and Wein where best pals until the accusations came through

this movie must be goid if jews hate it

also tracking is more fake than climate change

Brad Pitt is dragging the movie down, the guy has been washed for over a decade

millennial and younger dont like big name actors and this is a time period peace. it has lame shit written all over it

She's probably the prettiest girl that let him fuck her. Look at him, he doesn't have a lot of options. Even money can't buy female attraction (see: harv).

that bitch was ugly as fuck, must have sucked some mean dick.

Attached: ugg mugg.jpg (767x1000, 87K)

Did any anons know Tarantino has a Jewish wife now and lives part time with her in Israel? This relates to Tarantino's rumored next movie which I hope /pol/ hears about lmao.

>Daniella Pick, who met the director when he came to Israel to promote his film, Inglourious Basterds, in 2009, has a small part in her husband’s new film, Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood, which premiered at the Cannes Film Festival in May and will be opening around the world in late July.

jpost.com/Israel-News/Daniella-Pick-says-she-and-husband-Quentin-Tarantino-live-a-modest-life-593864

Tarantino was Israel Cinema's "Guest of Honor" thanks to his Israeli wife

>Pick often returns to Israel for modeling work and recently shot a promo for the Jerusalem Film Festival, which will open at the Jerusalem Cinematheque on July 25, advertising their new student pass. “It was fun to do something different,” she said. This, and the fact that Tarantino’s new film is opening in late July, has given rise to speculation that Tarantino will present his movie at the festival. Tarantino was the guest of honor at the Jerusalem Film Festival in 2016.

His ties to Israel grow deeper. He's probably a dual citizen now.

I just realized now that his wife even has a small part in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood which further legitimizes Insider user's claims yesterday.

>In addition to her modeling work, Pick comes to Israel to rest and see family. “Quentin also comes with me almost every time I fly to Israel and goes out when we’re here a lot," she said. "For us, we have two houses, one here and one there, and we divide our time between them equally. Quentin loves Israel a lot, the warmth of the people and the kind words people say to us on the street. A lot of people wish us ‘Mazal Tov’. He enjoys our neighborhood and it’s really charming. Our house has a feeling that’s rustic and sweet.” She added that she worked very hard on the house without a decorator

Attached: 41F3EA2F00000578-0-image-m-9_1498952687240.jpg (634x971, 117K)

>millennial and younger dont like big name actors
I wonder if we'll ever see any new big movie stars? Seems like everyone new who comes close to the old movie star standards gets sucked into some capeshit/blockbuster ensemble piece and blends into the background.

>harv and wein had her killed because they didn't want anyone to know they fucked a girl that ugly
based

fucking tell us about the next movie niggerlover

holy shit no wonder this nigga has a foot fetish

>actually being hyped for post Kill Bill Tarantino flicks

Attached: 1561405435065.png (340x410, 173K)

as a bitter altright incel, it's my ultimate dream to marry a jewish footslut who uses all her heeb connections to make me successful. tbqhwithyou

>Pickenstein
There is no god damn way this name exists. It's way too on the nose.

>it has lame shit written all over it
Reminder, True Romance is his only good movie because he didn't direct it, and Roger Avery is mostly responsible for Pulp Fiction. He fucked over Roger Avery because Weinstein didn't want to pay him anymore.

How the fuck would they know?

>pregnant woman was murdered by a cult
Yeah, and then they put that manson motherfucker as the the fall guy

Zoomfag here. I know about the Manson murders cause I actually looked into it when hearing about it and shit but explain its cultural significant. My guess is it woke America up to the fact very, very fucked up, wacko stuff does exist in the country, can get to even the elites, and helped kill a rose tinted view of burger society and Hollywood.

Weinstein tried to have Uma Thurman killed on the set of Kill Bill. She was paid off last year. This story was going to end Tarantino's career, and bigger studios than Sony exited the bidding war for his Hollywood movie. A good decision apparently because it's a giant bomb.

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/02/uma-thurman-crash-footage-kill-bill-instagram

On December 3, 2014, the King County Medical Examiner released a report stating Misty Upham had died of blunt-force injuries to her head and torso on October 5, 2014, the day she disappeared.[13] The medical examiner stated that "the manner of her death – whether by foul play, suicide or accident – could not be determined."[14]

On October 15, 2017, in the wake of the Harvey Weinstein sexual abuse allegations, Upham's father, Charles Upham, went public with allegations that his daughter was raped by a member of Weinstein's production team at the same Golden Globes ceremony where she was honored, and that other members of Weinstein's team had not only witnessed the rape but had cheered the rapist.[3][4]

BoxOfficeMojo's predictions are never wrong. They even know how many whites and blacks will pay to see a movie a week beforehand. It's a science.

tarantino is adored by the pleb, how did this happen?

>Getting excited over the film cause of Robbie
Supreme pleb
>Getting excited over Pitt and DiCaprio
Pleb
>Getting excited over Olyphant
Based

RIP. Harvey needs to fry for murdering this poor girl.

More 'tarantino is a pleb!' banal 'insight' spammed on Yea Forums. The thread about OUaTiH's box office yesterday actually had some erudite comments about Tarantino's specific appeal, personal goals, etc.

>Pick often returns to Israel for modeling work
>modeling work
I literally spit out my bagel reading this. Oy vey.

Zendaya is a huge star now. My half white sister has posters of her and a picture in her lunch box.

>it woke america up
Holy shit you're young!

Attached: 1547490931336.jpg (804x743, 325K)

Why is she a massive star? I gather she was huge even before Homecoming. Why's that? It's not as if she's the kind of beauty that stuns men and women alike or anything.

Sounds more like a John Lanis thing. Negligence on the part of the director and producers. There are a lot more efficient ways to have someone killed.

Attached: 323752726310397.webm (480x360, 2.5M)

Yes, I am. I actually enjoy reading the insights of those who know shit about stuff that was way before my me.

And even Zendaya will ultimately fade into the background of the 300 upcoming marvel flicks. She's already sold her soul away to disney. Disney has no idea how to make stars.

This is pretty elaborate. But Yea Forums has never been right when it comes to box office succes. Yea Forums is, in essence, a board of contrarian faggots. If you want to now how a movie will perform at the box office: Just do the opposite of what Yea Forums does. I have never known Yea Forums to be known not wrong. This movie is going to be a smash hit, regardless of whether it is good or not. Tarantino's switch from the Weinstein to Sony won't influence this at all. And it's going to be his first good movie in over 2 decades.

Yeah, I don't remember the names of the book and don't have them here. I read them like 10 years ago. I know it sounds made up tho. I would have no reason to lie tho.

>first good movie in over two decades
jesus could you be even more of a pleb?

>Sony melting down
Charlie's Angels will flop too

>And it's going to be his first good movie in over 2 decades
Tarantino fans don't want good movies, they want "cool," quotable movies with quirky behavior that meme easily.
Let's say you're right and it's his masterpiece. That means people will come in and be subjected to cultural references they don't get about historical figures they don't care about because they're all 10-20 years younger than him now. There won't be flashy set pieces and they'll fall asleep waiting for anything to happen.
youtube.com/watch?v=hG9C0VwruXE

Outside of Spider-Man, Sony is a death knell. They will soon bow out of the movie business and go full 100% gaming.

Movies about making movies are trash

>explain Manson murders cultural significance for Zoomers
It's largely bullshit and it's scary how (((they))) have overblown its significance. The Manson murders were the first "dark" tabloid scandal, and it was used maliciously to flood American culture with paranoid "realistic" nasty content. The Manson murders were pointed to by (((them))) to proclaim that white America had a repressed underbelly of sin and sociopathy. When in actuality, just like today, it's Hollywood who is a bed of sin and sociopaths, but when Bryan Singer, Harvey Weinstein, Brett Ratner, Leslie Moonves, Louis CK and a dozen other rich Hollywood Juice got busted, Hollywood then used MeToo to decry that all "white men" are pieces of shit with too much power. Which they used to create quotas for "people of color" on jobs and releases hundreds of Mary Sue storylines.

The Manson murders were used just like (((they))) used the OJ Simpson murders to fan race relations into a frenzy here. But used against White America in general.

Personally I don't think Manson had any culpability in the murders. And many who read more than Helter Skelter believe it was actually a ritualistic murder conceived by Sharon Tate's demented Jewish husband Roman Polanski. He was of course later arrested for sodomizing a 13yo girl at Jack Nicholson"s house in Hollywood, where he drugged and anally raped her while Angelica Houston tried to get inside the bedroom. He's a sick fuck. If you've seen Rosemary's Baby, it's literally about an innocent naive white women, who is pregnant just like Tate was with Roman's child, who doesn't understand she's in the conspiring (((company))) of an evil Satanic cult. I believe like others do that Rosemary's Baby is a confession and an exploration of Polanski's twisted life and psyche. Imagine if your waifu and child were violently murdered by an alleged cult. Would you then make a fucking movie about that? And add Satan? His Tenant and Ninth Gate movies are very telling.

>Charlie's Angels will flop too
The mistake they made was casting nobodies for the Angels. Cameron Diaz twerking in her panties for half a second was all anyone needed to see to know "go watch this."
>Movies about making movies are trash
More importantly movies about LA are a huge gamble. LA Confidential sold an image of seedy glamour. This is a period of time that the rest of the US doesn't care about.

>there's a single frame where you can clearly see their heads detached from their bodies

Never noticed that.

Get rekt pleb

Attached: 8½ (1963) [84].jpg (580x889, 68K)

>single
at least 3 between the two angles, rewatch it

>you can actually see their heads fly away in the closer shot
Jesus fucking Christ that's insane
Why the fuck was this footage released?

Oh fuck off, this shouldn't count. I guess I meant, Hollywood jerking itself is just about the worst type of film.

they skipped e3 this year.

So the movie isn’t tracking well with a normal audience. That must mean the movie is good, a real thinking man’s movie.

Tarantino fans want cool blacks to say profanity as the whites in their eyes radiate menace. Without black men, his fans won't show up. That's what happened here imo. He removed his black Kangol for a 60s sunhat and that will be his downfall.

>let's just have a fucking HELICOPTER fly INDOORS
...it was a different time?

Part of the end credit bloopers.

Tarantino is utterly incapable of creating "thinking man's movies." He's a has-been action director who couldn't keep up with the capeshit and star wars obsessed zoomers.

Charlie's Angels literally might be the Jump the Shark movie for the Mary Sue Era. Can't believe they are openly describing how "Queer" it is. That movie Booksmart tried to smuggle in a "queer" storyline with Jonah Hill's equally obese sister, audiences avoiding it like the bitch shit her jorts, and Hollywood wrote a hundred articles asking "What Happened?!! It was our next le Super Bad?!?"

that said more about e3 than sony

>Specifically younger audiences.
Yeah, because his movies have always been family films

>Associate producerGeorge Folsey, Jr. told the children's parents not to tell any firefighters on set that the children were part of the scene, and hid them from a fire safety officer who also worked as a welfare worker.
Oh yes it was

Attached: 4qYsmxL.png (680x576, 770K)

Blow-Out is awesome. New Nightmare is at least interesting. Auto Focus is haunting. Man Bites Dog is a mini classic.

>it's a revenge movie

Attached: tenor.gif (244x166, 335K)

QT needs to make a real game changer if he wants to thrive at the box office nowadays his usual tropes aren't enough anymore

Sony has been shit, businesswise ever since the PS1. Every single business decision ever since has been shit. They won the format war against Microsoft, which is probably the only reason why they're alive today. PS2 had shit architecture. And PS3 had to be sold under manufacturing prices just to shovel Blu-Ray down our throats, which is baffling seeing as how powerful the Playstation brand was at that time. They've been making losses before the millenium. And the cost of making indoor games has gone way up. I wonder if a company as big as Sony is able to go bankrupt in the world of today. Wouldn't surprise me, but still, I'd be shocked.

Sorry for the delay. Here's the pasta from Insider user about what Tarantino is making next. Like I said, yesterday Insider user discussed Once Upon's shitty tracking and demographics in great depth, and then today it was made public. And the stuff he said about Tarantino's wife checks out. PASTA BELOW

>While I expected more interest here on this subject, since to my knowledge, nothing has publicly leaked, I'll go ahead and share what I know.

>is Tarantino's Star Trek still happening?
Yes. JJ Abrams, who is producing, is fully committed to courting Tarantino for a sci-fi blockbuster, and an R-rated Star Trek is irresistible to him. I'm humored by commenters here who express disinterest in box office, because Tarantino is rather privately obsessed with topping himself, partly because he relishes the unrivaled perks of being a blockbuster filmmaker. He admires Nolan from what I've heard, not so much his films, but his success. Essentially Tarantino wants his own Batman, he wants to direct a project that potentially grosses $1 billion before he soft-retires. But I've heard nothing on the screenplay, except that it will be set on an alien planet, which yes has alien females, (possibly alien weed or something?) and will feature a streamlined cast, with a horror element rumored to be in the style of The Thing. It will be less serious than JJ's films but scarier. In a word: popcorn. This is either his next film, screenplay pending, or it will be

>Tarantino's global spy thriller
Besides Elmore Leonard, Tarantino is a mega fan of the British spy author Len Deighton, and was previously attached to helm one or three of Deighton's works, which he privately completed a TON of research on. However, Tarantino is now more averse to adaptations of novels after Jackie Brown/Rum Punch, his least favorite of his films. (1/3)

Attached: new-star-trek-movie-quentin-tarantino-jj-abrams.jpg (600x316, 55K)

Hollywood accounting at it's finest

>waaaat, it bombed, now w-we don't have to pay anyone royalties

Attached: Daniela-Pick-Feet-2831172.jpg (1999x3000, 1.12M)

>Implying Landis wasn't fucking the kids and had them killed to cover it up

2/2 LEAK ON TARANTINO'S NEXT MOVIE ABOUT ISRAEL SPIES

>What Tarantino has now done is to somehow merge his original Len Deighton-like spy story and research, full of fast cars and international intrigue, with a number of stories based on real life operations of the Mossad, Israel's foreign intelligence agency that is like a deadler, stealthier version of the CIA.

>Apparently what got the ball rolling on this Mossad spy thriller is a smaller recent Israeli film, which I haven't seen, called Big Bad Wolves, that Tarantino feels is a masterpiece. Apparently Tarantino's wife, an Israeli singer and aspiring actress, bonded with him over this movie and he took a further interest in Israeli movies, the healthy growing local film industry, and in the young nation itself. He suddenly saw an international canvas that would be separate from James Bond and to a lesser extent Ethan Hunt, although Tom Cruise met with Tarantino for OUaTiH and Tarantino may have run ideas for his Israeli spy thrill to Cruise. I'm not saying Cruise is any way attached, Mission: Impossible would be too similar albeit more family friendly to this new Tarantino project. But then again, JJ Abrams produces Mission: Impossible and JJ and Tarantino are tight, and Cruise is now tight with both and really wants to be in Tarantino's next original movies before the director announces soft retirement.

Attached: tarantino_deighton-550x369.jpg (550x369, 42K)

Because the recession will hit this summer.

Attached: phoenix.png (700x434, 110K)

Only capeshit turds care about how much a money makes. Fuck off turd boy.

>This is a 150 million dollar art film
Never call something coming from Tarantino a fucking art film.

Blu-Ray was superior to HD-DVD, but I did not like how my personal gaming space suddenly became the battlefield of a format war. These idiots have money enough just to throw shit at the wall and go with whatever sticks. We got some great games, but in the end, they fucked gaming. Even Nintendo is shit now. Computer games got fucked over by the console wars. Everything has grinded to a halt and it's been like that for quite some time now. Netflix seemed like a glimmer of hope, but nope, it's shit. Maybe there's just to much of everything and too much diversification. Seems like nothing ever gets done anymore. We need more focus, it's all too scattered.

>an R-rated Star Trek
Jesus Christ. Just what we need, another talentless hack who doesn't understand Star Wars having a go at slicing up its rotting corpse.

Attached: 1552188245885.png (511x909, 682K)

Me on the right

>I don't know anyone who's excited about it.
I'm excited about it. It's probably the only movie I'll actually pay to see in theater this year. As I posted in insider user's thread yesterday, I don't care about box office. If what motivates you to care about or see a film is box office, then just stick to capeshit.

The duality that exists within this post confirms the authenticity of its assertations.

Tfw photobomb Tarantula and Jewfu but your skin too tarbaby for anyone but Yea Forums spergs to notice

I thought the idea for this movie was lame and I like it more when Tarantino revives the dead career of has been actors instead of going for full star power.

He needs to make a Pulp Fiction 2 with a new unJUSTED cast, but who will star in it?

So it’s going to be kino then

3/3 PASTA FROM user INSIDER ABOUT TARANTINO'S SPY MOVIE

>As for more specifics of the plot, I doubt anything is known. The script is either a full treatment or rough draft and it's as lengthy as usual. Unlike Tarantino's recent films and dating back to Kill Bill, this seems to be a real veering towards explosive realism, more like a mega budget Reservoir Dogs, with Mossad agents, terrorists and CIA instead of gangsters and cops. His wife and friends have even gotten Mossad agents to give their input and stories. What's interesting, and further substantiation, is that Harvey Weinstein allegedly assisted Tarantino with access to this shadow world and subject matter. Guessing this was before the scandals?

>That's all I know. But it sounds like a welcome change of pace and with 007 on the rocks, there's opportunity here for Tarantino to make an iconic spy thriller in a partly Middle Eastern and North African setting that stands apart from his recent work. My last post.

Attached: 6666614294962559873-1499123413.jpg (662x992, 82K)

I'm also really excited although the Variety review claims that there's only 15 minutes of ultraviolence and it comes at the very end. Also Charlie is in it for all of 30 seconds.

This. Tarantino doesn't deserve to be insulted like that.

This man should be first on the list, of course.

Attached: Brennaissance.jpg (640x1058, 74K)

Yea just a bit

Would be nice to have this one back too.

Attached: MV5BMTgxMjg0Mzc1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODI3MzA2MQ@@._V1_UY317_CR6,0,214,317_AL_.jpg (214x317, 11K)

>a kid's movie will threaten a Tatantino film
They don't even have the same audience.

Autist that doesn't know what art is.

This movie is a string of disappointments
>Margot Robbie no nude scenes like rumors said
>Margot Robbie has two lines in whole movie, barely in it
>Charlie Manson appears for 30 seconds
>No violence until the end, most of movie is lame jokes on movie sets
>Luke Perry on screen 30 seconds, his final role of career.
>Burt Reynolds not even in it as rumors said
>Jack Nicholson not in it either
>Tom Cruise replaced by Brad Pitt
>No cool action scenes
>More historical revisionism by Tarantino
$15 ticket for this trash. No thanks. Might download it to see if it's worse than H8

Are we really surprised?

Theaters are basically MCU movies only now for people under 25.

Then either her, or Jessica Alba in a small role.

Attached: 1280_jessica_simpson_1.jpg (720x480, 106K)

>$15 ticket
Lol, move out of California holy shit

I doubt we will see Margot Robbie nude again. Wolf of Wall Street was before she blew up by being Harley Quinn. (and I wouldn't be surprised if DC had a no nudity clause for its actors as long as they are under contract)

It's a bummer, but at least we got full frontal.

Fuck off. You know Tarantino blamed fucking Star Wars and Disney for The Hateful Eight flopping, right? He's still whining about it. Well too bad because Lion King will make Captain Marvel money while Tarantino gets mocked and moves overseas to nurse his ego.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_pd6yO-jBRo

Press D to dab on Tarantula

Attached: 1541873613392.jpg (407x416, 84K)

Sean Connery plays something we don't expect of him. But it's cool to see him back on the big screen.

Attached: 4518ba7e0b1babd86170bfcde2f91a48.png (263x300, 126K)

>throws Weinstein under the bus
>next movie makes jackshit
Really activates the ol' almonds

what were the movie leaks I don't care about this hollywood meme movie I just want to hear about his next movie that I'm going to also be skipping

Blaming capeshit for Tarantula failure. Absolute state of Yea Forums. He hasn't made a good film since Pulp Fiction. I tried to watch Kill Bill last year, I literally cringed. The Pussy Wagon shit is so gay.

Three posts about it itt, it's a global spy movie about Jews unironically. He moved to Israel with his wife and considers Israel home now.

Tldr Tarantino's remaking Spielberg's Munich with fast cars

yeah I just saw them I accidentally passed them unnoticed

I don't really care about the violence. One of my favorite QT films is Jackie Brown, and that one is really light on the violence.

Burt Reynolds was supposed to play Spahn but he died before they got to his scenes so he got replaced by that old lad that's been in the last couple Tarankinos (played the Confederate general in Hateful Eight, Django's previous owner)

>murdered some nobody to keep her from telling the truth
>months later
>dozens of other women talked and nothing happened to any of them.
Conspiritards are such retards.

sounds pretty lame
no idea why he thinks making a bond/MI knockoff would work today

That part sucks but with the massive cast and even the multiple actors who had their scenes cut for time, I understand the balancing game QT needed to play

I actually liked Hateful 8 but it's not a cinematic movie. It's not something you want to spend 30 bucks and a night out to see. It's not a date movie.

Blame theaters and studios, but people want to see spectacle these days for their money.

Rosie Perez. Because then she'd have been in both a Spike Lee and Tarantino movie.

Attached: 220px-Rosie_Perez_2012.jpg (220x303, 21K)

>Theaters are basically MCU movies only now for people under 25.

More like 30.

To be fair, this is kinda deserved. Tarantino hasn't had a break out hit in some time. Most millennial's don't actually know what he is famous for or capable as a director.

wring

Attached: Apu laughs face palm lite.jpg (512x564, 41K)

Living in Oblivion is fun. Also parts of In Bruges.

It's true. The next economic bomb goes off in 2020 and it will be far bigger than 2007/08. Look up Juglar Cycle.

More reason to skip it. Reynolds probably sensed the script wasn't up to snuff. Shouldn't have replaced him, just written the part out entirely as show of respect.

>nobody knows wtf the movie is
>sony spent $150 million in marketing

Attached: 1548119886097.jpg (882x731, 104K)

You two are nobodies so it fits.

>marrying a jew
>not solely because of giant hazar milk trucks
this user is gay.

I think marketing numbers are the most overinflated in all of hollywood accounting.

>no idea why he thinks making a bond/MI knockoff would work today
Because Inglourious Basterds was his biggest hit, and when you make a movie about Jewish heroes killing enemies Oscars and success is guaranteed. A Jewish James Bond would be on the cover of every magazine. Hell, he'd probably cast a black Jew, like Lenny Kravitz's daughter in a big role. Without Weinstein, Tarantino obviously knows he has to kiss the ring to keep his golden boy status. I also read on Yea Forums that Israel eventually wants to replace Hollywood for global filmmaking. That dumb show Euphoria is from Israel, and so was Homeland.

H8 is g8 m8 even though its The Thing as a western

dumb zoomer moron
kys and everyone younger than 25

Attached: e6d.png (680x1019, 897K)

Yep

m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Culture/Quentin-Tarantino-and-Daniella-Pick-visit-Israel-celebrate-Hanukkah-573557

>Just a few days after their elaborate wedding in Los Angeles, newlyweds Quentin Tarantino and Daniella Pick arrived in Israel for a visit – and a bit of Hanukkah cheer.

The couple, who wed last week, have been spending time in Tel Aviv with family and friends, and on Tuesday evening they celebrated the holiday with Daniella’s father, Israeli musical legend Tzvika Pick.

>Over the past few days, Tarantino and his new bride have been photographed around Tel Aviv and Herzliya by eager Israeli paparazzi. Although on Tuesday, Tarantino was less than pleased to see them, and flipped off a local photographer from his car.

>Leggy beauty: Daniella is the daughter of veteran Israeli musician Svika Pick, who told reporters at Ynetnews : 'Yes, there is joy in our family

Would you Yea Forums?

Attached: 41F3F34700000578-4657966-image-a-13_1498953928406.jpg (634x693, 36K)

I can't decide if Mrs Tarantino is qt or disgusting. She looks like a big eater for some reason.

Attached: 41F3F42B00000578-4657966-image-a-15_1498954021862.jpg (634x1039, 120K)

>I also read on Yea Forums that Israel eventually wants to replace Hollywood for global filmmaking. That dumb show Euphoria is from Israel, and so was Homeland.
this makes sense
too bad the US government is so stupid as to let go a global propaganda machine just cause they're too scared to call out jews and their money laundering or nepotism

cinema was great 60 years ago when the demographic in hollywood was much different

>Reynolds probably sensed the script wasn't up to snuff.
He didn't like the script so he died? Is that what you're saying?

She's a "super model" in Israel.

Attached: daniella-pick-mag.jpg (500x611, 79K)

It should be illegal for China to buy up Hollywood studios. Legendary is now fully owned by Chinks. Disney is making a Chinese Marvel movie, because nothing is better for American families than taking their kids to see a movie that enriches the most dangerous technoCommie superpower in world history.

Attached: 1561939221245.jpg (646x960, 123K)

Won't hit $100 million.

I'd only watch it if it starred Tom Cruise as Manson.

Y'all haven't figured out that Sony Pictures isn't a tax write-off yet?

For a footfag QT has awful taste in feet

What you mean, tax write off?

Does she have to show her feet in every photo they appear in? It really seems like it literally.

Only Disney is allowed to succeed with zoomers.

Frankly Tarantino, Di Caprio and Brad Pitt, you couldn't make a worse combination. I hate Tarnatino's movies, it's trash, Di Caprio only plays in these boring overhyped crappy movies from that fucking boomer and Brad Pit is fucking dull

Based Harvey.

>The movie cost $150 million
lmao no it didnt, it cost $90 million

death proof was pure kino

Is Kill Bill 3 still happening, about the little black girl who sees her black mommy get killed by Beatrix Kiddo. And then she tracks down Kiddo's grown daughter who is also an assassin?

That's what fans want. I also hold out hope that the Vegas Brothers movie with John Travolta and Michael Madisen is happening. He hasn't made another movie with Travolta and I can't figure out why when Pulp Fiction was their biggest film. Madisen's Mr Blonde in Reservoir Dogs is actually the brother to Travolta's character in Pulp. Both characters die in these movies but Travolta figured out a great way to get around that. It was either that they had twin brothers, or he was waiting to use de-aging technology like Martin Sorecese is using on The Irish Man. Probably saving this movie for last, like a bookend on his overall career.

With marketing this movie needs to gross $500 million just to break even. You don't know shit about money and movies.

2/2
3/3
You might be retarded.

Why did you have to make up a number? You know anyone can just google the budget right? Why make yourself look like a jackass?

>Bowfinger

You're wrong.
We're trying to make a movie, not a film!
Tell the spearchucker says hello.

KB was at least watchable. Everything since has been garbage.

in the middle ages Jews would send their agents to intercept a prince when he entered the city. the agent would then finagle the prince into gambling, debt, and ruination
We see here the jews haven't changed tactics

I didn't "make up a number" the $150 budget was confirmed by the guy leaking the info about this movie bombing and Star Trek stuff.

Tulsi2020. Death to worldwide kikedom.

> more Israel
sounds like garbage but if it's real he's officially killed his fucking career

>zoomers don't like thing that isn't capeshit or pixar
color me surprised

Tarantino is known for having ideas and then never following through
>Kill Bill 3 with Vernita's daughter he could be waiting for time to pass and everybody reprises their roles to be age appropriate
>some movie connected to Inglorious Bastards about a group of black American troops
>Vegas bros movie would have been good after Jackie Brown but Travolta and Madsen are too old/characters dead/shit actors
>James Bond only interested around the time they were replacing the Architect
>Star Trek

Capeshit and Pixar is like 90% Boomers not Zoomers. Tarantino is 99% Booomers without a fucking doubt

A lot of men can be great when they're hungry. A king won't be hungry anymore.

I do agree with you, but Singing in the Rain, The Player and A Cock and Bull Story are all pretty based

Quentin Tarantino is a married 56 year old man making movies about his friends. He's basically white Adam Sandler. As a virile 19 year old, he has nothing to say to me.

I'm gonna watch Hobbs and Shaw, starring Idris Elba, now that's a guy that appeals to me, to both my penis and and my intellect.

Homo

He says he's retiring after THIS movie, not after 10. Hmm.

>“If [Once Upon a Time] is really well received, maybe I won’t go to 10," he said. "Maybe I’ll stop right now! Maybe I’ll stop while I’m ahead. We’ll see.”

>He added, “I think when it comes to theatrical movies, I’ve come to the end of the road."

This was posted today too.

hollywoodreporter.com/amp/news/quentin-tarantinos-once-a-time-hollywood-tracking-30m-bow-1222472?

Wrong link

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/tarantino-suggests-once-a-time-hollywood-may-be-final-film-1222491

Fpbp
Judging a film by its box office is the single most baseded-up, Redditor approach to film that there is.

the bad
>Uma x2, Rosario, Sydney, worst Qualley
the good
>Bridget, Diane, Margot
cant tell if he's crazy or a genius

They call it show BUSINEES for a reason plebb.

Compared to capeshit and the Rock movies Tarantula movies are art.

His only good movie was Reservoir Dogs.
Everything else he made was shit. Meme director.

He'll just retire. His name has never had that much of a draw all of his stuff has been around 60-70ish.

How in the ever lucking fuck did Django do so good though?

the exorbitant foot shot in the trailer is going to make me see this film

>He described how poorly Tarantino's Once Upon A Time In Hollywood is tracking with audiences across the board. Specifically younger audiences.
probably majority white california was shocking and off putting to the youths of today

Attached: _107064915_33d293b9-29ec-424e-a64a-18cb999399d0.jpg (624x351, 16K)

It's starting to feel like this whole thing with the user leaking things yesterday and now this piece on Deadline is just a Disney smear campaign.

There's no way this movie makes less than $300 mil screencap this.

I dont watch a lot of TV but it seems like they are barely advertising for it and it comes out in 3 weeks

>In fact no one knows wtf the movie is.
Where even is the marketing? 150mil is what it cost to market Infinity War an that was everywhere

wtf people have actually died wild making movies? that sounds like something out of the twilight zone! why is the video all weird what sort of live leak cellphone shot this?

Its an indie movie and should only be released in art houses. Did they really expected a movie devoid of the usual libtard bullshit and explosions to bank in a blockbuster return? Fucking morons

interesting, it sounds like a complete load of horseshit

Exactly! It doesn't have the usual libtard bullshit to get those meat puppets in the theater. Screw them, I wish the Purge would start already.

theres a shorter one where you see Margots bare feet, shes standing in a doorway. seems like Leo and Brads characters pull up to his house and she gets excited, is cute

Non-footfag here. Besides poor hygiene or disease or whatever, what makes a foot good or bad?

this

>zoomers don't like the new tarantino movie oh noes :'(((

What a retard you are. Adults will flock to Lion King even more than the kids and families because of nostalgia

>Well too bad because Lion King will make Captain Marvel money
It's going to make much more than that

youthfullness ie lack of calluses, veins, blemishes, tattoos

nice arch, nice toes and properly proportioned ankles

They were on welfare? Fuck those kids.

>The Manson murders were pointed to by (((them))) to proclaim that white America had a repressed underbelly of sin and sociopathy.
t. probably masturbates over the thought of race war and chuckles at "bash her head in" pastas

Lol yeah Disney is going to shill here against a Tarantino crapfest. No one wants to see two 50 year old washups dress up like it was 1969 in Hollywood. Who is this movie for except the elite?

His recent movies are all homages to other movies with no identity of their own.

Pulp Fiction grossed $200 million in the US alone if you count inflation. So did Django and Basterds.

>JJ makes two shitty Star Trek films
>Simon Pegg, a Star Trek and Star Wars fan, manages to beg and plead his way to writing a script for the 3rd one
>Turns out to be the best of the bunch
Almost like, whoa, fans usually know what fans want. The only issue is Simon Pegg can't write good characters (lack of experience) so get somebody who can and make Pegg write Star Trek and Star Wars films. There. Done. Sorted. Sadly both have been burnt by the lack of quality already.

I believe most of it. Quentin Tarantino is a fag so I bet he likes Israel now

It looks like more hollywood fellating garbage anyway. hackatino's n-word pass is expiring soon.

no one gives a shit about movies that suck off hollywood ifself.

Rosemary's Baby was based on a book you fucking retard

PF I can understand that was paraded around on mtv like every five minutes back in the day and Bastards had decent hype but jesus I had no clue Django did so well. I mean shit it was barely a complete script propped up on cameos and Tarantula's penchant to shoot himself out of the corner he wrote himself into at the end.

Crazy.

I can't believe we have 13 fucking x-men films that all fail in various ways. Meanwhile Claremont is alive and kicking it in Paris and could probably still shit out a masterpiece for less than 1% of the take-home.

Isn't that the actress that died 5 years ago falling in to some ravine and the family blamed the police, what's the Tarantino link?

The full rundown on Misty Upton's death and Weinstein

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/12/todays-blind-items-killed-by-her.html?m=1

There are some real lunatics in those comments, my man.

It probably would have done fine if they marketed it in the slightest. None of my friends know its coming out. I'm only excited about it because I heard about 5+ years ago on Yea Forums. Since then I've seen very little, and even less of what I've seen as been appealing. I'm sure the movie is great, but at the risk of sounding totally batshit, this thing must be under sabotage or something. Its like someone high up in the Sony foodchain doesn't want this film to work out.

jewy mcjewjew

I look down on Tarantino apologists on Yea Forums yet I have also noticed that. Imho it's because the movie has no blacks in it. It makes whites look glamorous again, which is an oh no no no. And I think Tarantino is being readied for a big fall from grace. He didn't come to Harvey Weinstein's defense, and that guy is a vindictive sob. Tarantino keeps running his motormouth about retiring but maybe he suspects chickens are coming home to roost. His fetish for female toes is clearly only the surface of a deep neurosis, and he's definitely raped women. There's a guy I went to high school with in the 70s who looked very similar to Tarantino. He's now a registered sex offender in Hollywood, Hollywood FL.

>because Tarantino is rather privately obsessed with topping himself, partly because he relishes the unrivaled perks of being a blockbuster filmmaker. He admires Nolan from what I've heard, not so much his films, but his success. Essentially Tarantino wants his own Batman, he wants to direct a project that potentially grosses $1 billion before he soft-retires.

imagine being this SOULLESS

Attached: 1525160155825.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

Disney will unironically make perfect X-Men kinos.

>19 yrs.
>My intellect.

I'm 24 and i wouldn't even dare to say that.

Attached: XD.gif (800x430, 564K)

Yeah man, I love how chicks sat around doing absolutely nothing for 85 percent of the runtime. Total kino.

>Specifically younger audiences
so the zoomers didn't like it? this is officially back on my radar

The trailer has a kino shot where Leo sets Nazis on fire with a giant flamethrower. Can't wait to watch. I dressed up as Pitt in Inglourious Basterds one year for Halloween and had "Nazi scalps" on my belt. Girls thought it was cool.

Interesting how if this were a normal sexual attribute like a pair of big titties in the center of the shot it would be plainly idiotic and masturbatory. Do footfags get off on the illicit nature of their degeneracy?

I've seen a trailer or two on Adult Swim, but I still couldn't tell you what the fucking thing is about. I thought it was going to be about the Manson Family, which would have potentially been interesting, but the impression that I get from the trailer is that it's just people sort of milling about in late-60s/early-70s Hollywood.

Honestly the footfag shit has ruined his legacy and movies. It was funny when Kill Bill Vol. 1 dropped but now it's turned up to 11. I hate being in a theater, feet are shown on screen, and plebs start knowingly giggling and whispering "Yeah he really likes feet, I read about it online heeee heee hee."

If the movie bombs and and studio refuses to finance his final film (which in all likelihood still wouldn't happen even if this tanks), then he should just move to television. I think this has at least crossed Tarantino's mind at some point, which is why he re-edited Hateful 8 into a miniseries.

The Manson scenes are literally shoehorned to the very very end.

The other 2 hours and 15 mins follows a struggling actor who is reduced to making shitty Westerns, and he gets drunk with his buddy, a braindead stuntman who killed people in VietNam. An unappealing circle jerk.

I could see him making an edgy action miniseries for Israel television just to seem hip and impress his wife.

Mallick's films don't make jack shit $ wise.

tarantino is a meme that went too far and earned a sense of "respectability'' that only show how deep culture is into shit.

he did a few fun flicks. thats it, nothing more.

and based on the trailer alone, who will give a literal shit about the movie? for the younger crowd it really is just a bunch of old references and hollywood masturbation.

Fox Force Five

>rumored next film involving his new wife
FEET CLOSE UPS - THE MOVIE!

Those feet never need lotion for the amount of Tarantino cum they get coated with

It matters because if it flops, instad of having kino back on the menu, the only thing you can hope for is capekino, which isn't much of a hope at all. They should have done this at 30-50mil, it wouldn't be such a disaster if it flops, which I'm still doubtful.

Because literally nobody but 50+ year old boomers give a shit a out Charles Manson got his harem to kill some movie thots oh boo-hoo-hoo.
It's like making a 3 hour flick about the guy who shot Jon Lennon and expecting it to make 400M.

Proof we are living in a simulation. The angle of those helicopter blades are way too perfect as the machine hits the ground and beheads.

thats it. it was half a century ago, fuck it.

uno flopo

This film will make a lot of money. This negative press is bc they are scared it may be too successful and win all sorts of awards reserved for (((Us))). My 60 year old uncle who never goes to movies wants to go see it.

Was FF5 set in Israel? I forgot.

Because amerimutts love big ass boss nigger putting their racist cracker asses where they belong, on a big black cock.

Jackie Brown is kino tho

Attached: quentin-tarantino-jackie-brown-one-sheet-poster-high-resolution-movies-903512900.jpg (1200x1755, 241K)

Good observation user.

Why is Yea Forums so obsessed with what teenagers think but only when it benefits them?

Attached: 1397694484004.jpg (330x319, 48K)

I'm not a footfag either but that chick has feet that look like they'd leave skinwalker footprints

you know QT knew

If it came out that QT ghost directed Blacked videos I would not be shocked

You assholes are so lazy. Here's your spoonfeed.

Attached: TARATINO_BOX_OFFICE_GROSS.jpg (1225x640, 232K)

What does this chart proof? All signs point to Once Upon a Time grossing less than The Hateful 8.

>Leonardo DiCaprio is A+ list
and a HUGE closeted fag. Dude should come out and reap the benefits.

>What does this chart proof?
It's proof none of his films made any money. And proof in my mind this one will BANK.

maybe when the whole franchies stuff dies out
I mean look how they tried to use "big names" to make blockbuster movies that bombed horribly
Passengers for example, let's just cramp Chris Pratt and Jlaw into a movie together with them being the only people in there. People want to see these two actors right?
Characters and Franchise entries pull numbers these days, not actors names.
Look at all the films Chris Hemsworth has done that weren't marvel related, they all bombed. Because he's "that Thor guy!" and not "CHRIS HEMSWORTH THE ABSOLUTE BLOKE!"
Back in the day people said "did you watch that new Schwarzenegger movie?".
Now people ask "did you watch new marvel movie?".

stop being a misogynist

>Passengers for example, let's just cramp Chris Pratt and Jlaw into a movie together with them being the only people in there. People want to see these two actors right?
Lay off the drugs user. Passengers made $303 million.

Attached: passengers_303_mil.jpg (1366x768, 271K)

> Imagine if your waifu and child were violently murdered by an alleged cult. Would you then make a fucking movie about that?

The movie came out before Tate was murdered you dickhead

This has absolutely nothing to do with Tarantino or Weinstein. You're a gigantic faggot. Immolate yourself after looking up what the word means.

>harv and wein
I think you mean harv and quentint? either way you're based.

Djanko, IB and Pulp Fiction made serious moolah. $120 million back in 2009 is approx $250 million today, about what Thor and Ant-Man made. $100 million in 1994 is literally about $300 million now. In fact Pulp is still his highest grossing movie with inflation. He should be sweating. He's on the downward slope now and few directors ever course x
correct. Without Harvey and Bob, it may prove impossible, especially with his slut wife probably spending half his fortune on basic bitch materialism.

She shows her tits in the upcoming movie Dreamland

That website is utterly full of shit, you naive faggot. You know who reads that site? Women and faggots. You know who believes that bullshit? Faggots, because even women call that fraud out for his bullshit.

Does this film have the N-word? Because realistically these are the type of characters who would use it back then. He likely pussied out.

I'd pay to see it if Leonardo is pounding whiskey and telling some porchmonkey wagie to shine his shoes better, as Brad Pitt points his knife at the monkey's eye for effect.

Not an argument. We know Weinstein hired Israeli goons to scare his female victims in major cities across America. Google Black Cube, then try to talk shit. Black Cube has killed people for less than one million bux.

budget x2 is usually the cost of a movie
barely broke even if at all

>Thor
>Ant-Man
You are a joke dude

That's what they said about Spider-man

Attached: fgfg.png (669x533, 140K)

> that sounds like something out of the twilight zone!

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

I have read more than Helter Skelter, and Manson had no connection to Polanski, he was looking for Melcher, who'd moved out of the house, and was there before the movies, Tate had a confrontation with her. They were convenient targets for his insanity, they were representative of the world that rejected him (because he was batshit crazy).

Manson has been shithouse crazy since he was a kid, and he went pro in LA. That's all. He was trying HARD to get into entertainment, as it was easy money, drugs, and sex, which was his goal from day one. He was smart enough to copy and paste from other cults, and read the right books (some of the same ones Jim Morrison read, interestingly), and crazy enough to murder to get what he wanted.

The more interesting angle is his connection to The Process, the satanic cult. Ed Sanders wrote in his book Manson was hanging out with Process members, and was exposed to parts of their cult, and he appropriated some of their ideas into his own.

And he has culpability, because the murders wouldn't have happened if he hadn't ordered his followers to commit them. You can't tell someone "Go kill that person" and walk away scott free. He planned and executed several murders. He died right where he belonged, in prison.

I have felt for years that Bugliosi was scared off pursuing the Process angle. He was too quick to discount their influence on Manson during the trial, and later admitted he'd been exposed to them as early as his time in San Francisco. Plus, I think it was too hard to convince a jury of what was really going on, that lead him to his state of utter insanity living at Spahn Ranch. Him killing Polanski's fiance was just the humor of the universe expressing itself - sometimes bizarre coincidences happen.

And yes, the murders have been overblown. And reddit spacing, yada yada.

Spidey is Sony not Disney. Disney just allowed the use of RDJ.

Wasn't he also working on an Elvis movie?

That's Baz Lurhmann, and he's casting that fag from Whiplash as The King.

Interesting post. Are you saying Jews were not involved because they were, and Polanski is Jewish not white.

Attached: QT post comp.png (1764x1963, 465K)

Not many people agree with me when I say Leo's gay, you are based user. I still can't believe people fall for the model beards.

Kill Bill 3 won't ever happen now, Uma is out. She #Metoo'ed Harvey and Quentin.

That's Bruce fucking Dern, dummy.

That's because Quentin didn't write it, and he got fucking lucky with the cast.

>Tarantino's New Movie is Huge Bomb. Sony Melting Down. Next movie leaked.
Good.

I wasn't arguing, you dumb cunt, I was calling you a naive faggot.

Noninteresting schizo reply. Take your damned meds.

>His first without Jewish mentor, infamous legend Harvey Weinstein

Attached: 1561875098589.png (262x253, 76K)

Jesus, what’s wrong with you nigger?

Yeah sounds too bad to be true with all the Jew Mossad shit lol
Like a pasta specifically designed to piss off poltards

They aren't wrong cuck.

Nice pasta, saved

Part of me feels bad for Quent. He was not educated growing up. He's an autodidact. So am I. It's not an easy life once you hit 40. Like him, I was like a bolt shooting across a desert when I was young. I accomplished great things, had a good deal of bawdy fun in several countries. The world was my bitch.

But no matter how much you see, how far you succeed from humble beginnings, by the time you're 40, you feel alone because the world is mean and the name of the game is survival. Like him, I had an older man who took me under his wing, taught me "the ropes," financially helped me start a business, fed my dreams, introduced me to women who otherwise wouldn't talk to me. My Weinstein role model. Larger than life.

Then one day my worst fears arose when he was arrested for money laundering and violent threats. He was a landlord and half Jewish on his deceased mother's side who had experienced the atrocities of Germany. I had invested some of my savings in a stock plan of his. Sometimes he paid out a little to me. Often he "forgot." There was no plan I learned after his arrest. He conned me.

When Quent and Weinstein broke up I got chills. For some months I compulsively watched video interviews with him and I could see he was lost and confused. It's like losing your father twice. An orphan once more. I've never recovered and Quent probably will retire. These comments are filled with hate toward him, his fans are turning on him. Fly too high, people bring you down. Like him I was rolling in dough and carpe diem for years, then it stopped. He should get out while the getting is still good but it's hard. I know all about it.

Disney bought the theaters out while his film was being shown to kill competition. Of course he's pissed.

Why would I give a fuck about Hollywood.
Imagine a bunch of jewish degenerate faggots running around and making movies.
Now imagine that for over 2 hours.

Have you seen it?

Are there any other directors whose movies grew more childish and cartoonish as they got older? He's devolving into a cretin.

Yes

Is it cool? I loved Hateful 8.

De Palma?
But seriously, isn't it more likely that after his early success he was given carte blanche to indulge in his egotistic wanky passion projects? He's doing what he would have back then given the chance.

It's a D+. Pulp Fiction his only kino.

Django was the only movie out around that time, it was christmas and Tarantino hype was at an all time high

His movies all end the same now, with bloody revenge. It's so gd boring. I srsly thought he's shake it up this time but no. The characters kill the Manson girls at the end to ever growing louder vintage music. How doesn't he understand how repetitive he's become.

Holy fuck. The stunt coordinater and his team were all kept off the set the day of the accident, and no stunts had even been scheduled to be performed that day. hollywoodreporter.com/news/kill-bill-stunt-coordinator-breaks-silence-uma-thurman-crash-1083542

is ryan gosling in this?

Nope. He was in Nice Guys which this ripped off. Its not good either tho.

only boomers and low iqs care about anzis

yeah. i’m happy to live in a world where trash movies can make enough money for studio to be able to fund auteur projects

chrome-extension://oemmndcbldboiebfnladdacbdfmadadm/the-eye.eu/public/concen.org/Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon - Laurel Canyon, Covert Ops & the Dark Heart of the Hippie Dream (2014) by David McGowan & Nick Bryant.pdf
a great look into the counterculture scene of the 60's and the influence the glowies had on it.

Attached: 51-AmVAodOL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (324x499, 47K)

zoomers love timothee chalamet so he's probably next

the-eye.eu/public/concen.org/Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon - Laurel Canyon, Covert Ops & the Dark Heart of the Hippie Dream (2014) by David McGowan & Nick Bryant.pdf

this is why she has to resort to HBO shows to show that she's "mature" and can do serious roles.

The most profitable area of the company is insurance and has been for decades. They'd do well to cut off the movie and gaming division.

Damn this thread is still up? Lmao.

I didn't know Jackie Brown was an adaptation. That explains why it's so good.

Yea Forums has always known he was a hack

Does Tarantino ever go online? His movies are those of a Luddite. That's why Zoomers don't really care for him.

she certainly has a type

now do duel citizens in government

Based Zoomer

Retarded zoomer alert

Why are you mentioning this completely non seqiitur fact? Are you a fag in hiding who is venting?

>half white sister
Niggers are retarded, more news at 11

>Tarantino
>thinking man's movie
Watch more movies.

Yikes. Let me guess, you're an american