*hijacks your franchise*

*hijacks your franchise*

Attached: 59197A2C-2681-4E1C-981C-05BEFB351031.jpg (1000x1500, 274K)

franchise died with paul

never seen a Fast and Furious movie before but I actually kind of want to see this one

they've finally embraced how skull-splittingly dumb this franchise is, so it looks like it might be kind of fun because of it

It's been like that since fast 5. Seriously you need to watch 5 6 ,7 and 8. It's over the top retardation but it puts a smile on your face.

rather see a xxx crank crossover

>they've finally embraced
Yep. You really haven't watched any of them.

if this is the new Tango and Cash, I'll be happy

Looks litty

>this time there is no team
that tagline seems a bit like a kick in the teeth to the rest of the cast, especially vinny

in the last film they jumped a car over a nuclear submarine

Saw the preview yesterday, looks like the climatic final fight happens in a samoan village and a spear by Roman Reigns = PASS

the USS Shark

the rock’s ego is obnoxious

remember when the series was about an undercover cop and car theft?

One of the characters screams "what the hell is going on?" while using a lamborghini's door as a surfboard.

Remember what it was about stealing VCRs?

It truly is. I wonder how the pitch meeting went:

>producer: "And then since the villain is a cyborg, we end the film with this futuristic battle in the cybernetics warehouse that has various future warfare weapons and huge explosions and..."

>Rock: "Lemme stop you right there jabroni. The Rock says the film is gonna get back to his heritage, back to his roots. The final battle will involve no weapons other than my fists and my family, if ya smelllelelell what the Rock, is cookin."

I'll bet you a million dollars we see a "swinging tree trap" in this thing.

They're doing an all female spin off, are they also hi-jacking the franchise?

All female spinoff?

>all female spin-off
So, Michelle Rodriguez, Nathalie Emmanuel, Elsa Pataky, Vanessa Kirby (maybe Gadot) + some more hot bitches + fast cars +over the top action?

Might be the first Furious movie I see in theaters. Having to watch big burly roided men and black guys has always been a negative for me, remove that and I'm in.

lol

HOLY FUCKING BASED ROCKY SAVING HOLLYWOOD ONCE AGAIN

The best part of this is the Samoan pandering. When I saw Aquaman in theaters the best part was seeing the theater and surrounding theaters absolutely packed with them. From the trailers that gave away 80% of the plot it looks like the movie will end there. The theater is going to be litty af

>Used to be a fun movie series about modded cars and broship
>Now it's just a soulless action franchise to massage The Rock's ego

This garbage died after Tokyo Drift, and even that was pushing it.

VIN ON SUICIDE WATCH

Based Rock turning everyone in Hollywood into a bunch of Jannetties.

Could be an intended barb at Vin since Rock and Vin Diesel hate each other

Jason Statham is kino.
The Rock is kiNO.

Vin is kino

Tyrese is KINO

This

I see The Rock is already making his campaign for the presidency. Godspeed.

*Vin is Vino

It'll be pure sjw mary sue shit

I like that the Rock wanted a fight with no guns or over the top cgi action.

Do you think one of them will jump up and wrap her legs around a henchman’s neck and fart really loudly and smelly into his helpless face? Imagine the soundtrack to that scene haha

>mom where's my guns
>oh I got rid of them here's your samoan melee shit

I don't like Latino influenced films.

>burnout

the rock is an ewok?

both female leads look like ass now so its not going to work

Pretty much. When he's not dropping boulders on heads, get ready to see him spam Rock Bottoms to bad guys.

Side note: the trailer to Jumanji 2 made me groan, but after seeing that the blacks are now just two crotchety old men (DeVito and Murtaugh) makes me laugh. Will enjoy I think.

Attached: rockbottom.jpg (298x169, 8K)

predict it's china box office gross

>700 million

How Vinny let Dwayne deebo his whole shit?

I haven't regretted watching a single Fast and Furious movie and they've been kino since Fast Five.

fuvking hell i laughed so hard i bit my tongue

>Defeats the hijackers and destroys capeshit

Vin Kino is back on the menu

Attached: fast-furious-vin-diesel-john-cena-1556309141.png (1186x658, 674K)

This.
They realised how silly the entire franchise is, so they are going bonkers.
I hope they go into space and we see Toretto fight a baddie in zero-g’s

Trailer made me lose IQ points.

Nothing wrong with some fun escapism lads, these films are always pretty fun, especially the recent ones.

Poor Cena. Never getting out of the Rock's shadows like this.

LMAO

Attached: 1562088454744.jpg (300x300, 48K)

Nigga this is fast, all the women already do impossible shit and act smug and sexy.

This guy gets it.

They need to get a sexy Jap girl (real jap, not american) in la familia.

The all female spinoff is gonna be garbage. I wonder if Vin and Tyrese will shit all over that too?!