Brats in kino

are there ANY kinos with "brats" that are not made to be hated? all I can think of at examples where the brat is written in such a way that even if they're with the good guys, you want them to fucking die.

Attached: 1532890534123.webm (1280x720, 2.36M)

Paper Moon

How does anyone find this art style even remotely palatable? I don't mind certain animation styles but that is just horrendous.
And your question is terribly phrased. You make it clear right off the bat your bias will make it next to impossible to give you any recs for bratty child characters in film that are "likable". Excuses can be made for why they are great or shit purely based on them being children to begin with so it will always come down to how you personally view children in film.
If you want some recs list examples of it being done wrong in your eyes.

Fuck off weeb

sure is roastie in this thread

anime site, niggers

>still parroting this meme

Attached: 1561718411233.jpg (574x81, 19K)

Who cares about what neo-moot has to say?
He doesn't even do anything other than collect data?

All lolis deserved to be beaten brutally. Worse thing to happen to anime is pedo pandering.

>hurr if you don't like shitty artstyles then you hate anime
Take your shit taste back to your own board.

>implying hiro even knows what this site is

Yea Forums stopped being an anime site when Yea Forums passed Yea Forums, kys weeb

>moving goalposts
nice digits by the way, nigger

What the fuck are you talking about you mongoloid. Give me an example and I can give your recs.
I never said I disliked anime you giganigger. I said that art style is fucking shit. Because it is.

tama is cute, CUTE

Attached: tamabesties.webm (570x674, 701K)

anime embassy

Attached: 1548118750049.gif (316x320, 614K)

>giving a care about what that faggot says
hiroshima is a newfag

>I AM A NEWFAAAAAAG
this whole post. where you even in those Yea Forums threads? Yea Forums stopped being relevant in 2012, and they were still animefags like every user should be if they post on Yea Forums. leave somewhere else if you disagree, until then don't spout shit and lurk for at least 2 years before.

Close to two decades later and I still think manga eyes look like trash. I mean just look at those gross green rectangles on her completely blank doll face. Fucking terrifying. Imagine that thing coming at you in the middle of the night. I'd assume we where being invaded by fucking martians.

Attached: 1537750293095.jpg (250x250, 17K)

Logan, The Goonies, Leon the Professional, Lost Boys, etc
They're rare, but they do exist

>brat
>a child, typically a badly behaved one.
Pretty much would just be the girl from Leon then. All the others have excuses or reasons for acting out the way they do.

What are you even talking about? He never said he hated anime to begin with.

I'd throw them all under the brat label for their actions and behavior throughout their movies, mostly disagreeing though unless I misread the OP premise, that every brat is inherently unlikable in film/television.

Mathilda has her own reasons for acting out as well, even if said poorly planned actions lead to Leon's later demise. It's not hard to understand and empathize with a child wanting to hastily avenge her family after getting a few lessons in Hitman101.

Attached: giphy.gif (450x190, 1.73M)

I would love for Konata to come at me at night

Attached: 1539061060995.gif (300x250, 483K)

Chloe Grace Moretz's character in 500 Days of Summer pretty much is this.

She is basically playing an unusually mature teenager who acts like a big sister to her big brother. Should be insufferably annoying, somehow isn't.

Attached: fdc0f6e0b03e0e03f8a31f5379014942.jpg (1861x980, 176K)

There’s other sites, this one has been claimed by anime

I had no issue with her revenge. Her telling the lobbyman she was Leon's lover was what made her a near irredeemable brat. I understand kids act out under pressure but I felt nothing but condemnation for her past that point. Fucking with the guy is bad enough, almost getting him thrown in jail is something else.
>every brat is unlikable
Well brat by definition would imply that yeah.

This. Paper Moon is great

Kid wasn't really a brat though, just unusually intelligent and self-interested.

Yeah, it almost got him in big trouble but the point wasn't to get him in trouble, her reasoning for saying that was to show off to the wagie desk clerk what a mature and worldly woman she was. Basically "I'm not his daughter, I'm his equal, his partner in crime, and we're in love." The point of a scene like this is to show that even though Mathilda has experienced loss, killed people, made lots of money, and fallen in love, she's still a dumb kid deep down.

The real question is why the clerk only kicked them out instead of calling the cops.

>dumb kid deep down
A brat, some would say. But as far as the cops not being called I assumed the reason Leon was rushing away so quickly with her was he did threaten to call someone. That or he bribed him and didn't want to stick around.
Or plot twist the clerk wanted a piece of the "action" and so they had to split.

>hating anime on Yea Forums

Attached: 1558610343249.png (323x321, 141K)

>liking bad anime on Yea Forums

Attached: 1536264203278.jpg (234x228, 44K)

That would actually make sense thematically. New York is this sleazy city filled with degenerates from drug dealers, to corrupt cops, to a lowly desk clerk. It would show that Mathilda could easily fall in the hands of very bad people if Leon wasn't there.

>fall in the hands of very bad people if Leon wasn't there.
>the little girl would be screwed if the professional murderer wasn't there
What a world.

>Well brat by definition would imply that yeah
bit late response since I was cooking, but I'd still disagree over that. A kid acting out isn't inherently unlikable if they have understandable reasons for doing so and are entertaining in the narative, otherwise you'd doom every other archetype that rebels under the same umbrella, from antihero to asshole.

>I felt nothing but condemnation for her past that point.
She's a kid making poor decisions in a similar manner to water being wet.

Being badly behaved would imply not acting properly. Acting out is natural under certain circumstances but behaving badly isn't. Her poor decision being chalked up to stupidity is more a fault with the writing than anything but it doesn't excuse her lunacy from a meta perspective. She wanted to be seen as an adult, fine. I cannot see that as an excuse for almost getting her lifeline thrown in prison and herself killed.

But as for OP's query, if the girl from Leon counts as a "likable brat" then I would argue every child character could also count. As I said before, it depends on how willing you are to make excuses for the character.
If she isn't a brat at all then again it would be hard to argue any child character is, I struggle to think of one that has no excuse for poor behavior.

Is this the thread to trigger anime haters?

sorry, i meant "mature adults"

Attached: tenor.gif (498x372, 2.54M)

No, if you had read the thread before posting you would know that. Considering you presumably watch anime it's odd you wouldn't take the time to read before coming to a conclusion about what is going on.

it seems i'm in the right thread after all

Attached: 9d906d_5762907.jpg (600x476, 44K)

Glad you could make it.

Nice fake screen

Attached: 1553662488898.png (1010x204, 42K)

i knew it
hiro could never type those words correctly

He could, you'd just have to pay him well.

Holy shit summer is real.

Attached: 1550914918752.jpg (742x560, 94K)

I wouldn't mind you taking the time to elaborate on that. I'm under the vivid impression you are confused.

I JUST WANT AN ANIME GIRL TO LIVE WITH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: AAAAAHHHHHInternally.jpg (918x597, 78K)

Why?

My Inevitable Biopic™

Attached: 1458887236399.png (198x198, 75K)

You must understand, brats are a female archetype, and made likable the way all females are made likable.
They have to be cute.

Bless anime and fuck normalniggers

Attached: nanyako.webm (960x540, 2.4M)

>he says while posting some of the most casual anime on the planet

>S2 never

ah yes, all the normals just can't stop buzzing about Locodol.
I don't have the patience for moeblob shows either, but that doesn't make them normalfag

Attached: 1528757154019.jpg (500x500, 54K)

I said casual.

it's legitimately a shit artstyle, just because you spout the anime site meme doesn't mean anyone is obligated to give a shit about bottom of the barrel moe trash

than how was the first post hypocritical? I called out normalfags, not casuals

Attached: 1528849610098.jpg (1000x1000, 92K)

I hate it even more when a kid acts annoying but has a sob story past

I didn't say hypocritical.

>he says after posting an obvious implication of hypocrisy

I love how if you don't watch faggot moeshit youre automatically a normalfag. Enjoy being warped into a tranny, weebs.

If wasn't obvious to me. Because it wasn't my intention. If I want you to know something I will not imply it I will state it. Which is what I did.

Moephobes are the real closeted trannies. You can't watch CGDCT because you know you'll never be one of them and it triggers you.

don't kid yourself

Attached: 1555139607933.jpg (735x618, 59K)

You don't have to watch the boring shows, but if seeing cute girls triggers you, you're probably the faggot

Attached: DutaJIEXQAEpsih.jpg (320x280, 19K)

Must suck to miss out on GuP because trannies live in your head rent free.

>CGDCT
I don't have a reaction image to accurately convey my disdain and contempt for you. Delete your Yea Forums account.

Maybe if they looked even remotely human (let alone like girls) that wouldn't be so hard for people.
Pic related if you want it. Its a buy one save one free sale.

Attached: 1536664039692.png (481x383, 19K)

Your opinion doesn't matter to anyone, newfag.

>busting out the newfag insult
Damn man, nothing left of him. Didn't know kids on Yea Forums went all out like that, shit.

Everyone on this board is a newfag compared to me, guaranteed. I bet most of you tards were born this century.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone who has been on this site a decent amount of time hasn't realized the term newfag stopped being applicable several years ago.

Attached: 1535122341184.jpg (607x428, 69K)

>moefag is an autist that's probably been on Yea Forums for a decade
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Longer than that

newfags rise up amirite

I wonder if the desufags ever imagined how bastardized that term would become.

Not all moe is the same, this one is pure kino.

Attached: Ichigo-machimaro (3).jpg (1600x1200, 358K)

Couldn't get past the first episode.