There is something I dont understand about Star Trek. Since we now know Klingons have two penises...

There is something I dont understand about Star Trek. Since we now know Klingons have two penises, what does it mean for all of Worfs sexual conquests? did he DP Deanna Troi and both Dax's? and what does it mean about K'Ehleyr, mother of his child? Considering she is half Klingon did she have 1.5 of the Klingon equivalent of vagina? And how many did B'Elanna Torres have? and her quarter Klingon daughter? Did Alexander have 1.75 dicks?

Attached: yPTDoCc.png (980x490, 501K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2S6facaFFI
youtu.be/ct0cdA2GzNc?t=140
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's possible they just have two urethras.

How do we know they got two?

Do they ejaculate from both too? Klingon facials must be a messy affair.

youtube.com/watch?v=H2S6facaFFI

>half Klingon
For a show that's supposed to be scientific, it has some real retarded shit in it

what the actual fuck did they do to the klingons, holy shit, I'm glad I never watched a second of discovery and never will

>what the actual fuck did they do to the klingons
remember how they mention in TNG (and DS9 too I think) about how Klingons have extra organs? well they ran with the idea.

That specific Klingon had a rare malformed penis. If it was normal its something that would have been mentioned sometime in the last few decades in various media.

>That specific Klingon had a rare malformed penis.
by that logic, every Klingon in STD is malformed.
>If it was normal its something that would have been mentioned sometime in the last few decades in various media.
it was simply drowned out in the general outrage over the overall Klingon "redesign"

Attached: klingon-star-trek-discovery-from-trailer.jpg (777x437, 114K)

There's a human guy with a double penis. I'm not posting it here but you can google it if you are curious.

The thing about Trek is that it was never scientific.

It's something a lot of the fans believe. But it's space fantasy adventure show with no real science in it.

I kinda like that klingons now look more alien. There is no reason to use 1990s low budget makeup in a high-budget show now.

What I hated were the endless scenes where they all speak klingon real slow

Lorca clearly said that Humans dont even have number of organs for Klingon mating. so two dicks, not two urethras

youtu.be/ct0cdA2GzNc?t=140

>There is no reason to use 1990s low budget makeup in a high-budget show now.
except continuity.

Continuity is for autists

I mean, they have redesigned klingons before in the original movies. Because TOS had the budget of a middle school play and when they tried to explain it in lore terms to appease autistic fans, it was fucking retarded.

Why not redesign every other alien species then too? Why not redesign the vulcans? Why not give the vulcans 3ft long pointy ears, pointy fingers, and long pointy noises.

Shut the fuck up

>I mean, they have redesigned klingons before in the original movies.
for which they recieved criticism for back then.
>and when they tried to explain it in lore terms to appease autistic fans, it was fucking retarded.
atleast they tried to patch it up rather than leaving a large gaping hole.

if it was just the Klingons, people would've been this mad but STD fucked with everything. cloaking technology, holo technology being more advance that it was in DS9 set over a decade later. 3D interfaces. the list is huge to the point where the youtube series tracking it hit 47 chapters.

They'd look cool if they looked like 40k Eldar.

Basically very thin, elongated features, but still kinda elven. But also very non-human

Is there any series worse and more boring than Star Trek?

I always felt like sci fi shitfests like this are stupid as fuck

Okay, I suppose they should have just had it all made from paper like in the 60s.

There was no need to patch up the klingon design, because sensible non-autistic viewer knows that it's a TV show.

>Is there any series worse and more boring than Star Trek?
the type that got cancelled early and faded away into obscurity? there are tons.
>I always felt like sci fi shitfests like this are stupid as fuck
stupid enough to be the most successful Sci-fi franchise in history, spawning 13 movies and 12 TV series and god knows how many books and comics?

The stupidity of Star Trek, the sheer campiness and ridiculousness are some it's greatest assets

>popular things must be good!
I guess you also think Justin Bieber was a fantastic musician by being #1 for a while. Or whatever is popular nowadays.

Star Trek is a meme, it was popular back in the day because it was the only thing for gay retarded weird as fuck boomer incels to feel part of something and see "cool" spaceships and stupid gay aliens, now it's just riding on nostalgia.

>now it's just riding on nostalgia

Attached: Stars.png (540x672, 511K)

>>popular things must be good!
I never said its good. but if its popular then theres a reason. truly bad things wont be popular, unless they're so bad they're hilarious and then they're a good joke.
>I guess you also think Justin Bieber was a fantastic musician by being #1 for a while. Or whatever is popular nowadays.
No, because Justin Bieber doesn't write music he only performs. but I will admit whoever wrote Baby is good enough to make something that incredibly catchy and infections. I wont say its good and its not my cup of tea but I wont say its bad either.
>Star Trek is a meme, it was popular back in the day because it was the only thing for gay retarded weird as fuck boomer incels to feel part of something and see "cool" spaceships and stupid gay aliens, now it's just riding on nostalgia.
much buzzwords
such wow

I don’t think Worf fucked Troi or Ezri

He fucked Ezri for sure, during that episode where they were imprisoned by the Breen. As for Troi, he dated her for a few episodes so its reasonable to assume they fucked.

Worf is pretty traditional, he considers himself married to a woman if they've had sex.

ok, fine. so maybe he didnt fuck Troi but he definitely fucked Ezri. and Jadzia. so did he DP both of them?