Euphoria General Thread

Episode 4 trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=i1w46zmcUVk

Jules has made me question my sexuality for the first time in my life. He's adorable and pretty for a non-asian tranny.

anyone else hooked on this show? Reminds me of Skins except 100% less yellow teeth and shitty british humor.

Attached: eupho.jpg (1280x766, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GvPHi4ro2YI
vogue.com/article/hunter-schafer-euphoria-hbo-interview?verso=true
youtube.com/watch?v=a8WzLlkjdqo
youtube.com/watch?v=uamxbsz9Ayw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wanna fuck the tranny not the goblin on the right

would you?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x2160, 302K)

Seeing a character like Jules has made me feel so much more comfortable with myself. This is what people mean when they want positive representation.

brainlets lusting over fictional characters

look at that face and that torso lmao. gas all trannies.

gee I wonder who is behind this post.

Attached: thisdefinitelyhappened.png (1193x1294, 637K)

>here's your samus bro

Attached: hunter-schafer.jpg (1000x563, 547K)

Jusy HOW CRUEL do you have to be to feed these people's delusions?

>"You kinda look like HELENA BONHAM CARTER XDD"

No it doesn't. It doesn't look like her at all. If anything it looks like a fuglier version of Chris Kattan or some creepy fucker that creeps on little boys near the playground.

Great show so far, going to watch third episode tonight.

I have a thing where the tranny needs to be AT LEAST 98% passing for me to want to fuck. 98% to me is everything is flawless but the voice is still a bit too deep. 99% would be the voice is passable. 97% would be the face looks too mannish, and that's just not good enough.

With everything else popping off, the penis is easy to ignore.

200 hours on photoshop vs reality.

Attached: MnAkhGF.png (139x167, 35K)

There's something too about mtf trannies that they just smell like men, even though the perfume and the girly clothes and the makeup, deep down you just know you're fucking a man. Even if you fucked a 99% passing mtf, you would still know in your heart that it's a guy.

And here you go, again. You make these "discussion" threads every damn day only to promote the freak tranny. Dude who do think your fooling

why would you ever want to fuck something where it shits?

the "Goblin" on the right is more so my type. Mixed weird girls with supermodel physique.

Yes. I would kiss him, cuddle with him and let him give me head. I would never fuck him or want to see his penis though. That's as far I'll go.

that's good. Jules is probably the first transgender character who didn't feel forced into the show. I honestly though he was a real girl until later into the first episode when you see his bulge. The did a good job casting/writing and portraying this character.

I'm someone who is typically disgusted with trans-activism and the sort. especially when it's forced into random media.

we need more people to tell these people they are fucking ugly. Just because they've declared transgenderism doesn't mean they are beautiful., They need to take more hormones and learn to use make up.

Never. I would only ever let a MtF suck my dick and that's it.

Anal sex is fucking cross no matter the gender.

I WANT TRAP GF GOD DAMN IT!
Where is my state mandated trap GF!

Attached: 1395765093218.jpg (1600x800, 176K)

i always wonder what happened to her. is she living with her friend's family
is her hair longer

is this blond guy gonna hang dong or what? the shilling for this show better lead to something.

Just another proof that a good looking lad that become just as good looking woman
Ugly goblin like will be always a ugly goblin no matter what

Imagine it. Just imagine it for a second. Put away the urge to instantly respond "dilate" or "seethe" and think on this for a moment. Put away the "tranny=mental illness" and "40%" memes for a minute. Hunter Schafer is now the "face" of trannies everywhere.

Do you think the discord trannies are rejoicing? Oh they are, because they don't have the capacity of contemplative, reasoned thought. Hunter is the tranny that will be the posterboy/girl of trannies to mainstream media. They chose the prettiest tranny in the world to become Hollywoods first tranny superstar. Do you think the discord trannies, who are guaranteed to be hideous in comparison, now have to clear the impossible bar Hunter set by being the cutest shemale in the world?

This was hunters life: born with genetics that made him/her beautiful enough to be a model as a man, let alone a woman! 6 feet tall, blonde, skinny: He'd make it in fashion either way. But then Dr. Shekelstein started giving Hunter hormones. Blocking HGH to keep the male bone development away. Blocking Testosterone. Estrogen so he can grow a-cups. Plastic surgery at 16 to literally use an angle grinder to chisel half your jawbone off. Countless surgeries to "feminize" every part of her, from mannish forehead to mannish toe.

This is what S tier genetics, 500k of surgery, and a great makeup department makes Hunter look cute. And now Chad and Stacy are gonna see this show, and in their minds, she's an average FtM tranny.

How can discord trannies compete? They're all fucking hideous. Hunter needed 10/10 genetics, tons of money, and tons of makeup to look that good. Discord trannies are fucking Chris-chan tier levels of hideousness. Their cheers for "representation" now mean that everyone will wonder why THEY have a prominent adam's apple, Male Pattern Baldness, or a body like a Linebacker. These discord trannies old dream was to "just look like a girl". Now, they have to look like Hunter. Rev up that 40% cause it's gonna double lads.

rue spazzing out at the end of ep 3 and going in for the kiss on the basis of crying is some real shit, scene was so good. her going crazy for the drugs was on point as well.

was there even any titties after the first episode?

Absolutely Based, and absolutely Redpilled.

i don't really care enough to but you can read all his reddit posts. his username is right there. i read a few of them and this one jumped out at me:

"When my partner has their whole hand up my ass and I just ride it so hard and fast I lose all mental capabilities and can only think about getting fucked."

totally normal people

here's a current pic by the way if you're still here

Attached: jesusfuck.jpg (640x853, 61K)

no it's been mostly dicks since then. pretty disappointing. i'd even take a nude scene from the fat chick over more dicks at this point.

god i just want her to sit on my face and brap right into my nose

here's your "gf" bro

Attached: hunter-schafer-1560787179-view-0.jpg (1000x813, 320K)

I WANTED, NO, NEEDED TO SEE HER SUCK COCK

Attached: 1533838490579.png (354x328, 174K)

Elon?

>the prettiest tranny in the world
>This is what S tier genetics, 500k of surgery, and a great makeup department makes
LMAO

This is a seriously fucked up post

Attached: fastest tranny alive.jpg (842x437, 95K)

oh noooooo no no no!

Are you autistics face blind?

You, much like Hunter, will never pass.

imagine being so desperate that you want to fuck the text book "incel" dude in a blonde wig

I didn't realize Jules was trans until this episode. Am I retarded?

Attached: 1324831621630.gif (620x348, 1.85M)

PEOPLE ON TV UNREALISTIC STANDARD
GRUG WANT BODY POSITIVE MESSAGE

Yes, and at a greater risk of getting aids.

yes

and to echo stay away from california and (((major))) city centers, your naive ass would get pozzed in a second flat

Even after years of hormone treatmen he still has such an masculine frame.

Trannys face is ok but the horrible Aushwitz body and skellington ass make it 0/10

its how we are. Hunter should take up swimming as a hobby, might flesh out in the legs a bit

i like her story arc and I wanna see if the chad is gonna rape her or not
but im not into tranny, even the hottest one.

wtf I want to fuck the Flash now

trans are becoming trickier and trickier

but you can just accept that you love trans, it's ok

Jules is so cute.

Attached: jules_angel.webm (1920x1080, 511K)

Attached: jules_fingerbox.webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

Attached: hunter_beautiful_modeling_jules.webm (1920x1080, 1.45M)

Attached: jules_caf_its_big.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

>wider
>wider
>that's it
>good girl

Did you know that Hunter Schafer is very politically active?

Attached: jules_hunter_mike_pence.jpg (1080x1350, 208K)

>Hey user, wanna help me eat this spaghetti?

Attached: hunter_eating_noodles.jpg (1080x1350, 240K)

Did they CGI the finger?

Imagine being one of the neighbors and having a good view of that roof.

*fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap*

Attached: jules_skirt_nate.jpg (1080x1080, 215K)

but she looks good there

Jules/Rue 2020

Attached: 1561498162076.jpg (1080x1080, 185K)

Yes Madam President.

>trans as first 'female' president

Attached: IMG_2935.png (960x960, 1.2M)

It's his time!!! Would unironically pick over Hillary any day.

you mean her

its a guy
you guys r fags lol

Bro who gives a fuck? Rape that little slut then kill him after. It's not gay if you immediately kill afterwards.

Is Jules talking about xer dick or some other guy

1-800-D I A L A T E

Attached: 9342063F-FA1A-4F6B-8A2E-F245DA59D10C.jpg (454x340, 42K)

only if she sounds like this
youtube.com/watch?v=GvPHi4ro2YI

will she get a vagina anus like Jazz Jennings?

I still wanna fuck Jules but this post is both hilarious and disturbing

This wins "Dumbest Post of the Thread". Free drugs, housing, sex changes and abortions for all

anyone else dead inside waiting for sunday?

this series is is predictable, there is a 40% possibility one of the main characters hang himself

Jeffrey Dahmer detected.

too bad trannies ages like milk and no amount of artificial hormones can't change that

Why are they spreading the lie that Chad is a rapist? Everyone knows that creepy betas are the real rapists

Absolutely

Attached: BillGatesHatesBeauty - Copy.png (1077x604, 1010K)

this show is one parts mad gay one parts a dumb comedy one parts accurate zoomer lifestyles one parts horror for boomers

to say it is entertaining would be an understatement but it is an accurate depiction of the crumbling western empire.

This so much this

what does sucking a man's thumb feel like?

Why do people post this pic as if it's a negative? They're both cute af.

>not both
its like your mad gay faggot

i know the feeling brah

not really. they age better than cis women. cis women are usually fat and disgusting by their 30s

Because LGBTQ actors and actresses are persecuted on Yea Forums, the board is full of pathetic incel losers who make themselves feel better by putting people like Hunter or Ezra down just because they're different - despite being massively more attractive than the people posting hateful comments.

Attached: y2mate.com - sons_of_an_illustrious_father_cuestionario_rapido_YNjpQqKU3PU_1080p.webm (370x414, 2.92M)

i know. if that's the worst pic they can find of hunter then lol

this show is good but the quarterback psycho storyline sucks. rue & her drug dealer are the best part.

>this show is good but the quarterback psycho storyline sucks.
you don't find it interesting? you're not extremely curious about whether he's going to fuck or kill jules?

god I hope not that would be terrible. what roles could jazz get if she took the number one spot for anus vaginas? being the premeire dickgirl is her perfect niche especially after her hardcore anal scene.

>kill jules
>be yet another instance of the old trope where LGBT characters only exist to die violent deaths
I can already see the Salon articles now. would be a shitshow.

if Jules is killed, I'm not watching the show anymore.

Jules is the main reason I'm interested in Euphoria. Protect Jules at all costs.

Attached: jules_way_too_cute.gif (540x400, 2.99M)

>being unattractive invalidates your opinion because you're just jealous
Does it invalidate this statistic too?

Attached: 1550679303279.png (738x669, 186K)

>Hunter
>prettiest tranny
Uhh no sweatie. That title goes to Indya

Attached: indya.jpg (750x422, 62K)

If this id in cali wheretf are the asians
>inb4 piano lessons
Also Jules has a madohomu lockscreen and that shit just took me out of it that anime aired in 2011 it's too old for these kids already.

but zoomers watch old shit. afterall, they're obsessed with fucking friends

You always know when they've run out of arguments when they start posting this particular frog, kek.

Attached: 65006639_2430862060533928_8205687228968458429_n.jpg (364x1335, 219K)

i wanna see jules and nate fuck

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: EUPHORIA-actors.png (1110x1162, 579K)

>Protect jules at all costs
yes, I don't know why, I didn't even like trannies pre-euphoria, but absolutely yes, but
>not watching the show anymore
faggotry.
>WAH my show does not align with my fanfic

sounds epic

Delusional newfag, Yea Forums is constantly rimming Ezra bussy

I love Ezra but yeah, user is retarded. neo Yea Forums would literally zucc the fucc out of Ezra

there's near constant hatred that I've seen

Unapologetically based. Dangerously redpilled.

Attached: she and her (2).webm (1280x720, 1.67M)

you're not the only one

You misunderstand user, I love xem/him more than anyone - I was just sad because I thought I was the only one ;_;
Thanks for cheering me up

why?
why do you people browse Yea Forums if this normal and rational thought is deemed "fucked up"
go back to shitddit and dilate your gaping wound.
freak

>this particular frog

Get out.

KYS, Frogposter.

yeah cuz this is Yea Forums, and also Yea Forums the 2nd most hateful board, but yeah. anyone who isn't some contrarian lurker loves Ezra

>only one
NP, newfren. back in the old days we would post Ezra just like how neo Yea Forums makes pedothreads every day

Hunter looks so fucking hot as a goth.

Attached: hunter_schafer_goth.jpg (1080x1080, 136K)

Maybe with Flashkino the threads will make a comeback

Attached: hitler_was_gay.jpg (690x794, 138K)

>blonde hair blue eyes

I thought you raging hitler loving closet gays approve of this?

what's wrong with being gay? are you some kind of bigoted incel loser or something?

it's the hitler lovers who are saying there's something wrong with being LGBT

I hope she picks up goth fashion in the show. Fuckin a she's sexy as fuck

>kikes in charge of rewriting history
I mean if faking holohoax numbers is ok, changing any other historical facts is ok too

Attached: IMG_4607.jpg (653x853, 107K)

there's a lot wrong with being T lol

Kill yourself exclusionist scum

funny how the Nazis loved cock up their ass when the Soviets arrived to Berlin.

Why do they always look like this
If an actual woman styled herself like this you would think she was a nutter.

neither straight men nor lesbians will EVER suck your "feminine penis"
deal with it

>straight men
But that's exactly who will, ya seethe?

im straight and i will say Hunter Schafer is so fucking beautiful

Attached: jules_fez_maddy_euphoria.jpg (726x726, 112K)

I haven't seen an oc redpill this hardhitting in a long long time

Attached: 1452183209999.jpg (722x349, 37K)

Y I K E S

jesus christ that's someone's son

She is though idiot

Attached: 1068348-500w.jpg (500x750, 54K)

Attached: jules_texting.jpg (1200x675, 52K)

>she
>that manly chin
I swear all you tranny chasers are just gays in denial

Attached: Capture.png (457x444, 298K)

Attached: jules_green_top.jpg (1200x675, 50K)

Is this actually any good? The trailers made it look like suck pseudo intellectual, teenage faux profundity bullshit.
Lines like
>Here's the thing, one day I just showed up without a road map and a compass... but at some point you decide who you want to be... And therein lies the catch... Etc
Made me think "I will never watch this". Should I reconsider?

Attached: hunter_jules_cool_hair.jpg (676x451, 47K)

reconsider. It's pretty good.

Why is that every time I see him, I get the unnatural feeling to shout A LITTLE GLASS VIAL?

Attached: ZydrateAnatomy11.jpg (1011x574, 89K)

this was such a cute scene

Attached: Nate_asks_jules_about_transition.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

Jules and Nate sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G

That's from the intro of the first episode. I was ready for it to be total shit and just wanted to wait it out til Sydney Sweeney got naked. I ended up enjoying it. They calm down on the quippy narration pretty soon after the first ~5 minutes. It's not great but it's better than I expected. As good as any decent HBO show so far.

Hunter Schafer better be getting offers for other potentially kino movies and tv shows

kek brutal

I've always liked Jules but now that I'm drunk and watching her scenes, I really want her badly.

I wanna hang out with hunter. why does she have no twitter? come on babe

Based chandler

Attached: 8D304395-45BF-4389-B658-A6258F404E14.jpg (640x399, 19K)

some fun facts

jacob elordi (nate) and hunter schafer (jules) might be dating in real life

also, jacob elordi's favorite actor is heath ledger and one of his favorite films is brokeback mountain

Attached: nate_and_jules_couple.jpg (720x1079, 174K)

he probably fucked her in the ass plenty of times by now.

busted all kinds of nuts and creampied that ass

Attached: jules_and_nate.jpg (1024x683, 348K)

Attached: nate_and_jules.jpg (1500x1000, 328K)

in the video footage of this photoshoot, hunter tries to walk away and jacob drags her back in with his arm and whispers something to her.

it was really cute

Hmm, almost as if the embrace of Naziism was a desperate flex to pull the country away from the pit of degeneracy. Too bad Hitler went to far with the Jews.

Bunch of jews, fags, trannies, nigs and spics

why the nazis love soviet cocks in their asses then?

nazis were gay

The jews were the originators of most of that degeneracy tho

>the j0000000000000000000000000s

>that goblin face

Attached: 3FB894E4-7018-433B-BE11-BF04C5DEC235.jpg (640x460, 196K)

Why the fuck do reddit trannies keep posting that cat thing? Do they honestly think they look like that? They don't even look like a 4/10 woman with optimal lighting and makeup.

Attached: 1558647905505.jpg (900x822, 62K)

yup all of it first sex change surgery where done by kikes aswell

>that face that's prettier than any girl you'll ever get laid with you pathetic virgin

Attached: laughing.jpg (800x450, 61K)

quads confirm

Nate is so fucking handsome. What a chad. I would suck his cock.

(checked)
imagine defending some random tranny on a mongolian basket weaving forum you think she will give you the suck?

Attached: 57636C4E-7EA5-47C0-9222-68C39DDC5982.jpg (617x498, 58K)

She said in a interview with Vogue that she's a queer transwoman.

Sorry to bust your fanfic bubble but she's a probably a transbian. Like most trannies.

She is my Sailor Moon. I am her Tuxedo Mask. Fate will have us cross paths.

Attached: sailor_moon.jpg (1280x1898, 221K)

well she's definitely had her starfish plowed by Jacob Elordi's huge girthy cock.

are there records showing she's been with anyone else?

ah the classic boy gets forced to transition ends up liking girls reminds me of Jazz and all the others

Attached: B2AE3A0B-15C3-4EDF-A56C-177F0923FE04.jpg (720x720, 26K)

Im enjoying it I like all the characters arcs so far. Zendaya really grew on me as an actress with this and Spiderman can't wait to see her in dune.

vogue.com/article/hunter-schafer-euphoria-hbo-interview?verso=true

>are there records showing she's been with anyone else?

I dunno, she's probably private about that stuff especially since she's new to the industry.

>I dunno, she's probably private about that stuff
idk why but the mystery of that makes my cock so fucking hard

"Are you talking to your momma about me?"

Where's the guy who always posts that cute webm? :-(

Does anyone watch this shit and actually think zoomers arent melodramatic cunts?

show's got a badass soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=a8WzLlkjdqo

is there a video of this scene on youtube? the music was pretty cool

This is your daily reminder Nate did nothing wrong.

I want her to dom me...

what do you mean? as in kicking the shit out of the statutory rapists? I agree

She likely won't be, or various reason I'm not even going to get into. So I wouldn't be too worried.
But you are kind of a faggot if it's the ONLY reason you're watching, this show has a lot to like.

>pseudo intellectual,
Nigga how? it's teens doing drugs and having sex and making poor choices and trying to struggle through the rest of high school. It's not anything profoundly deep or up it's own ass. Try it out

The cinematography alone is interesting enough to at least keep you mildly entertained if nothing else does. It feels like a movie, not a tv show.

>Jules:lol
Dodge queen of the fucking century.

God they are all fuckable for different reasons except for Rue's sister.

She is not meant to wear suits

Attached: 1561975127306.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

I'm hoping the next episode features the most rough and passionate sex between Nate and Jules.

Nate just absolutely pounds that ass balls deep leavin them nuts hangin. Jules is gasping for air while Nate blows the biggest load deep inside that Jules ends up shitting his cum for days.

he’s such a stud

Why the fuck is Yea Forums praising this degenerate shit? What the fuck happened to this place? Are we being raided by Tumblr?

youtube.com/watch?v=uamxbsz9Ayw

based and trannypilled

Attached: 1.jpg (308x921, 113K)

>Jules still having her testicles

nope

nobody watches this shit it also has no market aside from this creepy op that keeps this general alive

Attached: 1562154340016.png (703x1203, 193K)

Yea Forums has been getting subverted by diversion tactics by tumblr and reddit /leftypol/ types for quite some time now.

Attached: 1558052269275.png (954x1157, 105K)

look at how slow the general moves it's like 3/4 dudes forcing this why it's allowed no idea
kek /his/ is becomming more "right" though thanks to tumblerinas screaming /pol/ the whole time

>tfw poltard
>tfw hate discord trannies
>tfw love qt trannies like jules and emma

does it bother you that i dont fit into your little box, incel?

i highly doubt the validility of your claims

Attached: 1562082442954.jpg (734x971, 146K)

Yeah dude you're such an ebin nazi that you love degeneracy like muh qt trannies. Real Nazis burned the books that promoted trannyism and killed trannies you fucking fag

>heres your tranny elon musk bro

Attached: 159238123587.png (327x251, 151K)

it's DCEU Flash in a blonde wig

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

?

still cute

shit series
shit thread
shit shill

Attached: 1550593477140.png (623x523, 23K)

Attached: Screenshot (63).png (217x230, 82K)

when is jules and nate gonna fuck?!

All in a days work