For me, it's Joan of Arc

For me, it's Joan of Arc.

Attached: _2__64245.1334344830.1280.1280.jpg (512x640, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.joan-of-arc.org/joanofarc_rape_refutation.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Literal 'voices in head' schizo
>Gets army to follow her
>Sainted
HOW did she do it?

I don't care. She cute.

>HOW did she do it?

free bjs

she got captured , raped, and then after she was brought out to be murdered in front of a crowd. thats the end of her life

t. eternally buttmad anglo

They couldn't rape her, though there were attempts; she also repeatedly verbally btfo those holding the trials, and the church itself later on found her not guilty and further btfo the britcuck clergy.

Go ahead, look it up.

Also, yes she died and yet here we are centuries later talking about her, her actions led frog people out of a shit situation that nothing short of the miracle she brought could fix, inspired tons of fiction and modern media and there's statues, streets etc dedicated to her all over the world.
Where are the names of those that murdered her?
Exactly.

>tfw most of the people Bill & Ted rounded up had to go back and meet horrible ends instead of staying in San Dimas and living the high life

Attached: 1554874722104.jpg (640x446, 74K)

she very much got raped and murdered.

did theyintentionally find someone that looked similar to Winona?

aka The Singing Telegram Girl from Clue. Jane Wiedlin was a fuckin cutie.

pusy pas

>doesn't know who they cast
Jane Wiedlin was amazing and probably still is.

Best girl in the movie. Ted should've smashed.

More like "the guitarist from the Go-Gos wants to try to have an acting career"

>not Diane Franklin and her eyebrows

Attached: princess.jpg (1515x1000, 264K)

naw nigga she ain't got shit on Joan

>not Missy, I mean Mom

Attached: amy-stock-poynton-1.png (471x269, 312K)

>raped
archive.joan-of-arc.org/joanofarc_rape_refutation.html
Hmhm.
Keep seething anglo cuck.

Attached: wiedlin2.jpg (367x691, 36K)

>when she sees the D

Gwen from Mission Hill

Attached: Mission Hill.jpg (1250x1000, 151K)

And the Singing Telegram from Clue

Attached: Singing Telegram.jpg (309x463, 30K)

Thought that was Moner for a second.

I hate her so much. A schizophrenic propaganda mouthpiece for a fake state that was unjustly and treasonously trying to deprive France from its rightful Kings; a nation of hypocrites and crooks and murderers. Her friend Gilles de Retz was one of the most prolific serial killers in history: he raped, brutally tortured, and murdered 140 children before being executed.

Not a single person in France lifted a finger to stop Guillaume de Normandie from conquering England in the name of 'self determination'. Not a single person in France lifted a finger to stop Étienne de Blois from conquering England in the name of 'self determination'. Not a single person in France lifted a finger to stop Geoffrey 'Plantagenet' d'Anjou from conquering England in the name of 'self determination'.
But suddenly, when their arrogance and greed came back to bite them on the ass and the English inherited the French throne, SUDDENLY, it was all 'self determination' and 'we can't have an English ruler on the French throne!'
FUUUUUCK I'M SO MAD
It's the ultimate fucking disgrace that the Catholic church has SAINTED this chienne. FUCKING CANONIZED HER. Even people in Anglophone countries look up to this French partisan.
Our history has been robbed from us. How many Anglophones who know J*an have even heard of Jane Grey, or could name a single fact about her? Yet Jane Grey was a true Englishwoman, persecuted and killed by Welsh usurpers when even younger than Joan. And unlike Joan, she was incredibly well educated; one of the best-educated women in the world at that time.

Attached: 1459599066363.png (633x758, 440K)

I like her anime version

Attached: 1452857726952.jpg (668x376, 57K)