Disney Deletes ‘Toy Story 2’ “Casting Couch” Blooper Amid #MeToo Movement

Disney has deleted a Toy Story 2 fake blooper scene from new home entertainment releases of the 1999 animated film.

The scene features character Stinky Pete the Prospector leering over two Barbie dolls and suggesting he can get them a part in a movie, a “casting couch”-type move that has been widely condemned in recent years.

The character strokes the hands of the dolls and ogles their bodies, actions that Disney clearly felt in hindsight were inappropriate given the #MeToo movement, Weinstein scandal and their own challenges. Pixar Animation co-founder and Disney animation chief John Lasseter left the studio last year after allegations of misconduct.

The scene deletion, which reportedly affects both Blu-ray and download versions, was picked up by online forums last month and first reported by film site Rereleasenews. Disney recently rereleased the entire Toy Story series on 4K, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital HD to coincide with the June release of Toy Story 4.

Disney was unavailable for comment.

Attached: 1551897665866.jpg (618x383, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XYwVBe1Nq2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Disney was unavailable
TELL THEM WE'RE NOT HOME

>Disney animation chief John Lasseter left the studio last year after allegations of misconduct.

TOO MANY HUGS

Lasseter did nothing wrong.

Lol what the fuck.

>"I can get you a part on Toy Story 3"
>Barbie is a main character in Toy Story 3
What did they mean by this?

Wrong he hugged people, just as bad as weinstein

Yeah, but it still exist. Anyone can just upload the scene onto YouTube.

This is the world we live in. Sexual harrassment of fictional toys.

This scene is honestly the only thing I remember from ts2

Reminder that the "#MeToo" movement has not had a single conviction yet.

even fantasy can't be funny.

But no one's every really gone.

>delete something that's already been saved and preserved by so many people in the belief that it's actually doing something
This is just a pure PR move 100%. They don't actually give a shit, they're just trying to get accolades to take some heat off.

>They don't actually give a shit,

They still did it though. Like they still fired Lasseter for hugging.

>be american
>hug coworker
>get fired
>get shot

>rewriting history

Attached: 971.gif (498x498, 613K)

I remember seeing that in the credits on my vhs copy back in the day.

But... what was "wrong" with it? Pete was the villain anyway and showing him "behind the scenes" as a sleazy bastard actually fits.

Are we at the point where even depiction of bad things (that we're supposed to be super aware of, #metoo) are forbidden?

Attached: 9d5.png (680x680, 59K)

it was a different time

>Are we at the point where even depiction of bad things (that we're supposed to be super aware of, #metoo) are forbidden?
Um, sweaty...

I heard he touched a girls knee once

>Are we at the point where even depiction of bad things (that we're supposed to be super aware of, #metoo) are forbidden?
Yes, there have been multiple instances of people criticising movies for showing villains doing villainous things in the past few years.

Just off the top of my head there was the Fantastic Beasts thing, where people were criticising Nagisa's back story, where it turned out she was originally an Asian woman who could turn into a snake. Gee, it's almost like Voldemort is a wizard Nazi.

>Toy Story 2 was released in 1999
What the fuck? I legit thought this film was released in like 2002 or like 2004 or something. Never thought it was that old. The animation just seems too advanced for a 1999 film too. Well what do ya know, you learn one new thing everyday. Fuck I'm getting old.

Attached: 1557218409271.jpg (509x377, 25K)

Fuck this shit

Good thing i still have Toy Story 2 on VHS

Good. Children's films don't need this type of shit. Normalizing sexual favors for climbing the hierarchy is bad no matter what lens you observe it through, plain and simple.

>Woody walks off the scene laughing
Is he /ourtoy/?

Fuck Disney and retarded censoring

youtube.com/watch?v=XYwVBe1Nq2s

Look at this rape-lover and his undeveloped brain. Omission of a blooper from a child's cartoon is as upsetting to him as the fallout from false sexual harassment charges in real life. This is Western decay. You should unironically be hung.

>Scene hits too close to home for big wigs
>Immediately remove it

has a pretty fun argument about it on the Defunctland fb fanpage. A little over half is pure soi and soccer mom censors but everyone else was based and pissed at it. A mod had to shut it down, lel

>be young man
>get "audition" with menopausal producer
>she says you can get the role, but youll have to work for it
>bang a gross producer for a small chance at becoming a superstar
On what level is this rape?

what does that Fantastic Beasts thing have to do with this?

You raped her.

Attached: rhrthrtrrt.png (890x880, 514K)

Attached: ggyugyuhhuih.png (895x446, 49K)

Attached: rthrhrhtgrtgr.png (911x929, 843K)

>Stinky Pete
Just going to step back and ask who the fuck would name a character this in the first place? Nobody but a scatophilic kike.

Hollywood lib bs took the best screenwriter in the animation business from us...and I’m a lib. A lib that doesn’t give a shit about virtue signaling and wants another movie of Ratatouille quality :(

Imagine being triggered by someone saying that nazis are bad...

this, Maybe this retarded movement isn't so bad if it helps expose normies to the reality of (((them))) and the child-rape culture that is Hollywood

>Disney was unavailable for comment

dont they mean "declined to comment"?

yea lets just go back to pretending things dont happen and it will be like they actually dont and we can live in ignorant bliss

reminds me of that video of zoomers watching seinfeld. they get all offended and upset at things that jerry and george do when the entire point of the show is that they're jerks and occasionally real scumbags who get comeuppance

zoomers are literally babies even their drugs are shit

>zoomers are literally babies
>he posts on a site full of anons (a large amount of which are probably zoomers) constantly whining about literally every single no name on twitter

Attached: 1561917224408.jpg (821x645, 134K)

Dude fired the creator of Lilo and Stitch because he thought he was too weird and turned his "Fear and Loathing/Three Amigos with a talking dog" movie into the bland as shit Bolt.

People getting pissed off at villains doing villainous things. People were saying the depiction was completely dehumanising to her character, as if they weren't the actions of a wizard nazi. Depicting something isn't the same as endorsing it

No, people were pissed off because Nagini was supposed to be Voldybutts horcrux, not some cursed snake lady animagus

>the creator of Lilo and Stitch
What's that guy up to these days?

its almost like all a women has to offer in life is her body and once thats gone no one cares.

just a coincidence. dumb conspiracy theorists, now if you'll excuse me, I have a satanic blood ritual to attend during the dark hour.

Attached: 1511335010830.jpg (550x512, 34K)

Worked at Dreamworks for a while doing How to Train Your Dragon and Croods, currently making his live-action directing debut with an adaptation of Jack London's Call of the Wild.

Its probably more the fact that they are labeling all of their opposition as nazis. Which ranges anywhere from hilariously stupid to just plain offensive, depending on your sensibilities.

Anyone who has the Checkmark of Verified Person cannot be taken seriously.

Attached: verified.jpg (680x510, 45K)

Awkward...

Attached: trump.jpg (303x284, 30K)

Did I stutter, faggot?

I've never seen it does anyone have the link to this?

If you take any moderately famous person seriously, you're a hypocrite. If not, congratulations?

Wait until they start cutting scenes that contain the word "faggot" from movies. A lot of older action movies have them, "retard" too, how long before they start cutting them out? Ridiculous.