How did he manage to stay on tv for 40+ years despite being an obvious pedo?

How did he manage to stay on tv for 40+ years despite being an obvious pedo?

Bongs explain yourselves.

Attached: article-0-156FBA58000005DC-578_306x515.jpg (306x515, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-QUuCWNyvv8
youtube.com/watch?v=2Lj8Qtkred8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzTs1sd35LI
theguardian.com/media/2014/jun/26/savile-bodies-sex-acts-corpses-glass-eyes-mortuary
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fagging
youtube.com/watch?v=YE8a1fPkTxs
youtube.com/watch?v=fB9__zB4uaI
youtu.be/2Lj8Qtkred8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lesley_Molseed
youtube.com/watch?v=Rjy8oLVOvi4
youtube.com/watch?v=SbvZEBwM72I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyril_Smith#2017
youtube.com/watch?v=3Keq994rUkU
moedred.livejournal.com/2009/03/04/
youtube.com/watch?v=XeB9ZxffQAE&frags=pl,wn
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarence_Osborne
youtube.com/watch?v=iFmdDH9whg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

brits who mattered covered it up

brits have a long history of being pedos, not even memeing

>despite
lol

To be fair, they have very cute little girls who tend to grow up into horrible slags.

1. He was one of many pedo scum in the industry, and they cover for each other.
2. He was making (((bbc))) money, which is all they give a fuck about AFTER they push their anti-white / Christian agenda.

The Freemasons go to the very top.

You're in a thread with a picture of that goofy looking knob, and a misspelled word is what made you lol? I must conclude you fuck babies.

Brits love fucking kids. It's why the get along so well with the Muslim imports.

Jimmy Saville was unironically innocent. It's easy to frame a man as a paedophile after his death when he can't deny it.

>misspelled word
what the fuck are you talking about you autistic retard

I have no words to describe how dumb you are.

Most bongs are pedos

He was TOO obvious. Like Michael Jackson.

Because he was a legit wizard
youtube.com/watch?v=-QUuCWNyvv8

>implying Jackson did anything wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=2Lj8Qtkred8

Nevermind being on TV and the radio. He was given the keys to a fucking hospital and walked around the mortuary unchallenged lmao

Here's a pic of him introducing mentally ill boxer Frank Bruno with serial killer Peter Sutcliffe (after he had been found guilty)

Attached: COPYRIGHT UNKNOWN Peter Sutcliffe with Jimmy Savile and Frank Bruno.jpg (615x409, 45K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzTs1sd35LI

what did jimmeh mean by this?

Even the fucking nurses knew. They told children to be quiet while Jimmy was stalking around.

Did he have connections with the Bogdanoffs, by any chance?

Didn't he have a ring made out of a glass eye he yanked from a body at the morgue?

Is that based?

1) He was so blatant that the public assumed it was an act
2) The BBC is the most corrupt organisation in the country, and he had connections capable of getting investigations stymied. I think Attenborough, the Chuckle Brothers and the original Top Gear presenters are the only clean high profile people ever associated with it.
3) He had blackmail material for MAD if he went down

They knew but they refused to say anything. It's one of the most disgusting situations, especially when you take into account how he did all the shit like Jim'll Fix It and helped donate to children's hospitals.

Yes

>Jimmy Savile told hospital staff he interfered with patients' corpses, taking grotesque photographs and stealing glass eyes for jewellery, over two decades at the mortuary of Leeds general infirmary.

>One former Broadmoor nurse told investigators that Savile claimed to have performed sex acts on bodies and "mucked about" in the mortuary, posing in photographs with the deceased after placing them in lewd positions.

theguardian.com/media/2014/jun/26/savile-bodies-sex-acts-corpses-glass-eyes-mortuary

Attached: 1403882950619_wps_2_jpeg_jpg_jimmy_savile_eye.jpg (634x518, 56K)

I wrote in to Jim'll Fix It when I was a kid but it didn't go any further than that. I saw him a few times when I lived in Leeds and he was really weird, like he'd be sitting in a posh restaurant on a Friday night, eyeing up the waitresses in his shell suit and string vest with his cigar

Attached: 51+CcWQiQbL._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (325x499, 33K)

SPBP

He wass a friend of some of the most powerful people in the world, maybe even the single most powerful.

>bongland education

Attached: 1530109492528.png (669x625, 584K)

Hiding in plain sight

Bogdanoffs bowed to Saville.

He stuck out a bit. But you have to understand that, in the context of 60/70/80s British TV stars, he really wasn't that out there. They really were some of the weirdest looking and frequently eccentric people going. Lionel Blair, Christopher Biggins, Su Pollard, Tony Blackburn etc. It wasn't until the 90s and details of his personal life along with the Theroux doc really shone a light on hiwbwirdbhebwas beyond his flashy gimmick.

Attached: 3c97dadd55ab49f6aa36ed409d92d5b1.jpg (2529x2529, 973K)

Absolutely revolting. Can't believe he went to his grave knowing he got away with it, too.

Attached: 1547444293719.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

>brits have a long history of being pedos
They do? What's your source? Where did you learn this? Genuinely curious.

Friendly reminder that he was friends with the Yorkshire Ripper and would visit him in jail.

Sick fuck, someone ought to find his corpse and toss it in a bog. Disgusting that he got away with it. Even gave everyone the finger with a tombstone that said "It was fun while it lasted."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fagging

>Fagging was sometimes associated with sexual abuse by those older boys.[2]

Anons, there is still time to savage his grave. Let's make it a thing. Nobody will be shocked. And he deserves it.

Bongs are revolting. I’m glad they’re being replaced by a superior race.

My mom grew up just down the road from his house. She was in her late teens when he was active, and she swears she saw him in his yard one day and he called out to her asking the time. She said she knew something was off and GTFO.

rich people are all sick fucks and should be killed unironically

day of the revolution soon, borgies

Attached: really makes you think.png (1111x2047, 1.82M)

They dug up his body and re-buried it in some unmarked plot as far as I remember

>The senior, sometimes called the fag-master, was the protector of his fags and responsible for their happiness and good conduct.
Brits wtf

Attached: 1495756886301.jpg (782x835, 117K)

We shall find it.

Pedophilia is a disorder and not a crime. Being sexually attracted to kids is not criminal, sexually abusing kids or enabling/incentivizing their abuse (watching 3dpd cp) is. Not to say that pedophiles shouldn't be lobotomized when they go in for treatment, but you're taking issue with a headline that's saying something objectively correct.

>only clean high profile people
I'm sure that Lizo isn't a nonce either.

Epic theory

This.

We must stop the mentally ill from further polluting our 4channel.

This post sus af

Brits explain this literal faggotry?

Attached: 1504400477340.jpg (500x333, 33K)

Funny that you post Farage as he went to one of these posh schools and almost certainly would have been involved in fagging

Do you think he ever killed anyone?
I really doubt he would have any qualms about it.

>I AM A FAG-MASTER!

Attached: ass2.jpg (320x220, 31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YE8a1fPkTxs

>Commiefornia tries to be the fag capital of the world
>Bong Fag-masters still rule with an Iron Fist

Attached: 1518300094662.jpg (313x313, 15K)

Attached: 1518139854486.gif (225x255, 1.98M)

This is an upper class phenomenon and has never been a thing in regular British society. Wealthy people are fucking weirdos in every country.

A bit of bum rape keeps the younger boys in line

It's also so they have a shared experience and/or plenty of blackmail material for later.

wtf like pure evil

nothing extraordinary about him user, there are countless of pedos, there are countless of children who are being molested, shit happens everyday, everywhere in this world, humans are sick animals

Saville was INNOCENT !

He was the Easy scapegoat , when yewtree went mental on any Celeb white man next to women
Highly autist an Driven in the Running an making money for Charriddeee
He was the Major Target for the Hate
Led by nutter women now who said he raped them as kids in nut wards !
This was a Huge SMOKESCREEN to abolse the real life peados now , Cliff richards an many others that Jill Dando found out about an the then BBC Board at the Elm Guest House .

This is Easy Poor Jimmy was a weirdo /autist as many think .. like many at Yea Forums
He didnt deserve to be Hated , even kike docu guy said he was Not a Paedo .
then this hugely corrupt ex Cop Mark Williams-Thomas, set him up after death .. why
Dando got Murdered cos she had Big BBC Exes being kid abusers .
RIP Jimmy Loved your show , keep Based in Heaven running an avoiding Kids lol

Power position you have any idea how powerful this guy was not to say about his connections

ok so he was definitely a serial killer too right
you dont limit yourself to just molesting kids and desecrating corpses out of some kind of morality, when you have no morality to speak of
this guy must have thought he was a god

He was a huge money maker, so the BBC has killed and continues to kill off whistleblowers and investigative journalists to this day.

Kys

Attached: 60399946_2282079088723240_4216426478893531136_o.jpg (1512x2015, 186K)

Youre talking about a country that had the police actively involved in the Rotherham scandal.

Attached: Is this the way to the childrens home.webm (640x480, 2.75M)

And necro

He seemed a bit obsessed with his dead mother, Norman bates vibes desu

youtube.com/watch?v=fB9__zB4uaI

Pretty much. He went out of his way to make himself seem strange. He also, through an ego the size of Wales, managed to basically become powerful by acting as if he was.

Attached: shining-freaks.png (2400x1350, 1.51M)

Imagine being this obsessed with 1400 British females when that number gets raped in your own country every month.

Also /pol/ needs to fuck off. You ruin every thread with your boring shit.

Attached: 1559948147293.jpg (549x424, 78K)

youtu.be/2Lj8Qtkred8

The same reason Burt Newton in Oz has and Spielberg in the US has.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lesley_Molseed

I knew this guy in ashworth Based scrabble guy .. read his story ..
this could of been 99% of here

Who the fuck do you think makes all the pedo threads on this shithole? Bongs are absolute scum, which is why every decent person left that island centuries ago.

no he fucked dead bodies i read it in the paper

jesus

embarassing

KYS now
SWATS BEEN CALLED
ACHMED

Dando was probably killed by the Yugoslavs.

Aside from that, it's not as if Savile is the only person to have been implicated in being a paedo at the BBC.

If you take it a bit further, Ian Watkins dated Fearne Cotton, who is a BBC presenter. Did she know about him? (FWIW, I think she did, but there's not really any proof of it).

Are you okay, hun?

On account of the rape, that is

Everyone knew.

The thing is, Jimmie probably knew other high-ranking pedos who were better at hiding (one of the ofrmer prime ministers of UK was a known pedo, btw), so it's presumed (((they))) let him die before initiating the investigation out of fear that he'd out the rest of pedos if ever arrested

Attached: Jimmy-Savile.jpg (620x452, 42K)

Who was the better pedo? Jimmy got away with it his whole life but Ian Watkins literally had women allowing him to rape their 1 year old children

Attached: COURTS Watki_2.jpg (620x769, 39K)

So was anyone charged with covering up the shit Saville did?

Sure but you have to admit the British Elites have gotten to some pretty fucked stuff and really are like vampires.

I’m not a conspiracyfag or anything but saville was obviously part of something larger including high ranking politicians and the royals the whole ted heath thing the knighthoods it’s obvious there’s a bit on the theroux documentary where louis asks saville what him and the queen discuss and jimmy says “i’m not a grass” louis then says “i understand it’s confidential” and jimmy says “no it’s just i’m not a grass” pretty much all there he was pure evil and had dirt on pretty much anyone you can think of in british society politicians the royal family media higher ups you name it scary stuff

The answer.... is a blender

Jimmy diddled many more than Watkins and got away with it so he is automatically the better one.

Watkins was fucking prime Fearne Cotton, so he wins regardless.

More seriously, Savile was a manipulator, and knew exactly how ot do what he wanted to do. Watkins was "just" a drug addled loon.

I don't think you can take Savile's word on that sort of thing at face value. He was creating a myth. It was almost trolling, in the classic sense.

>didn't want to sleep with them, couldn't be with them more than two hours, because of the brain damage!
What the everloving fuck does he think he's talking about?

The British elite is probably one of the oldest sets of landed elite in the world, no wonder they get up to weird stuff.

hardly need to take saville's word for it, GCHQ shut down that one attempt to blow the lid on the noncery by dissapearing all the documents an MP had gathered after he confided in a fellow (I think it was a peer)
nonces all the way down is probably a bit much, but people being blackmailed by nonces all the way down is pretty much 100%

Attached: 1527104491825.png (1322x1102, 1.35M)

> He was creating a myth. It was almost trolling, in the classic sense.
But he literally did have connections with the very top of British politics.

>Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher had made four attempts to have him knighted before succeeding in her final year in office.[166]

Add to that the fact that there were numerous reports about him to the police during his life, as well as countless rumours but nothing was ever done, and it seems pretty strange.

Attached: image_update_193d05e4ff53d056_1356683533_9j-4aaqsk.jpg (624x351, 70K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Rjy8oLVOvi4

Because he wasn't one and the only reason the media decided to declare him one was because
1:He's fucking dead so he can't give his side
2:The government needed a hot new sensation to keep people distracted so they won't be aware of the false reality they've been creating for hundreds of years
Whenever a scandal like this breaks out it's almost never true and only there to keep you preoccupied so you won't see what's really going on.

So how many Knights are gay?

google Tony Blair d notice. Or establishment pedophilia uk
Or Theresa May loses establishment pedophile data (whilst being home secretary then magically becomes prime minister)
Or dolphin house mp pedos
Operation ore
Operation yewtree

Over 30 cities had a Muslim pedo rape gang that the council, the social workers the police and the media covered up for over a decade. The mayor of rotherham pedo son, google him too

Not one period in this entire fucking mess of a comment.

People who think this shit isn't happening in the US and hasn't been happening there since the 70's are insane.
British perverted elite and the Catholic church just aren't as adept at hiding it. Regardless of whether or not pizzagate was real, it's definitely not some kind of outlandish theory.

And they really think they can get away with anything on that island. Say what you will about American nationalism, but the English think King fucking Arthur is protecting them from any judgement, scandal, or consequences for any of the ridiculous shit they feel free to get away with.

Obviously that shouldn't have happened, but IIRC that wasn't connected directly to Savile.

Like I said, he became well connected and untouchable just by acting as if he was. That is surprisingly easy to do if you have enough confidence. All it takes is one person to be scared of you and you have a starting point. If he was as well connected as people think then it wouldn't have taken so long to get him knighted.

What false reality are they creating, and what's the real one?

Shut up Epstein

They're all in on it.

There's an entire paedophile ring in Westminster.

What? You guys love your island, even the commoners, and that's grand. But with the Empire being what it was, yeah I get the vibe you think you're floating 50 miles above sea level imparting searing intellectual judgement on the world with impunity.

>i'm not a grass
non-bong here, what does this mean?

That's my point, just because saville said it doesn't make it not true, as evidenced by all the other covering ups

Not a snitch

fuck off back to twitter if you can't manage to find out what a simple phrase means on the shitting internet
fuck you too

Really makes ya think...

> At many schools, fag-masters were expected to reward their fags for their efforts at the end of term by giving a monetary 'fag tip'.

>Roald Dahl relates in his autobiography being told, when he was a young fag, to warm toilet seats for older boys at Repton.[4]
Who the fuck wants a toilet seat warmed by another human being, that's like having some sweaty palmed asshole manhandling the doorknobs for you

Attached: 1560706495103.jpg (600x458, 25K)

I would be about one thousand times more interested in feminism and sex rights if they went after the cycle of gay rape in elite academia as well

what's wrong with fucking corpses?

yeah, why ask questions and discuss shit pertaining to the thread, right? why even have a thread at all? we can google this info, afterall. you rank fucking dipshit.

I think the main point I'm trying to get at is that I think Savile was separate from any "establishment" paedo ring, although it's possible he suspected (or guessed) enough to be able to leverage that into influence (an old trick is to imply you know something about someone in order to get them to admit what it is they are actually doing). He seems like the kind of person who would have found that kind of intrigue funny.

>fag-masters
>fag tip
>when he was a young fag
lmao

Unironically savage comment.

Attached: 1441905666606.jpg (413x395, 14K)

Wasn't even trying to be mean. That's pretty much the state of British nationalism.

t. Jimmy Saville's ghost

It was actually about 60 years, there were dark rumours about him dating back to the 50s when he was essentially a gangster running nightclubs in Leeds

youtube.com/watch?v=SbvZEBwM72I

Attached: 1562025329657.png (645x773, 20K)

>google
Dont ever are you t glow ???

Imagine having to lie to yourself that the clever little quips you come up with are smart enough to make up for losing the greatest Empire in the world. Like, surely it's because you were really really really smart that the Empire dissolved, right? Just infinitely fair, and like so wise. So now that you're one lost British Empire worth of smart, do the quips make it worth it?

god I hate the english so much

I honestly think you were better off being from the lower classes back then, the upper class were into all sorts of twisted shit

I have add I at time 8yo was that Fat Cunt mp who spanked my bare bottome at care rochdale, an No sex stuff .. very authouritithy an respect your elders , stung .. Kid home . got batterered at others .. I personally dont think savilles was at it , so wrong looking

>the upper class were into all sorts of twisted shit
They still are at Eton etc. I really don't think the story of David Cameron sticking his cock into a pigs head was a lie.

Imagine thinking that most people give a shit about a period in which they lived in poverty and the only way they had a chance of getting out of it was fucking off to one of the colonial posessions or joining the army or navy, this is the same bullshit which mischaracterizes Brexit as some weird harking back to imperial britain.

don't worry, it's still just as outdated in private schools now as it was then
behold the leaders of Her Most Royal Highness' government

Attached: Cameron-bullingdon-dining-club2_468x420[1].jpg (468x420, 67K)

>Gets away with the most deprived, degenerate shit imaginable for 40 years
>Dos it all while in the public eye

Fucking hell, I don't even know. One half of me is completely disgusted by it and the other half is in absolute awe. He's an IRL supervillain.

Public school
Raping 8 yo fags in dorms repeatedly .. as 15yo bucks ..
this for centuries ..
Being raped as kid makes you stronger / maybe rugby an scrum bashes ?

Being this a Plebbitor
YOU SWATTED OK
KYS NOW

do it .. we on you

Let's not forget this guy.
Top politician and pedo.

Attached: Cyril-Smith-Freemasaon-Paedophile.jpg (512x397, 52K)

CUNTS who ruined the UK

It's funny to think David Cameron's Notting Hill Set got almost wiped out not even one year into its second term.
The BBC had his and his friends backs, I wouldn't be surprised if the top paid cunts who were revealed aren't into a bit of the old paederasty, especially now that being a disgusting homosexual is seen as a boon and shield.

if it was good enough for nelson it's good enough for our times, wot wot
come to think of it, we should really bring back paying for commissions, that ought to drum up some money for the armed forces

Attached: 1504009290830.jpg (686x713, 95K)

The elites on this island are nigh untouchable, think your jewish isreal lobby but instead of infiltration it was designed from the ground up like that. They all hold the highest positions in goverment, all know eachother, all go to the same schools etc. Elites have been doing absolutey fucked shit for years mate, Cant remember if its the Isle of Wight or Man but alot of diddling and mad shit goes on there.

Funny how with both him and Saville there were complaints made to the police during their lives but they both weren't investigated until after they died.

Use whichever search engine you like idiot

>In March 2015, Cabinet Office papers were released confirming that Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher was made aware of allegations against Smith before he was knighted in 1988.[87] Shortly after, a BBC investigation on Newsnight revealed that Smith had been arrested in the early 1980s in relation to his participation in a paedophile ring, but a high level cover-up reportedly led to him being released within hours, the evidence destroyed and the investigating officers prevented from discussing the matter under the Official Secrets Act.[10]

>In 2015, a retired police officer said that he was threatened with the Official Secrets Act after he found Smith in the home of a known sex offender, with two drunk teenage boys, and a police sergeant in civilian clothes. The retired officer said that he was summoned to a meeting with a senior officer at Stockport Police Station and told "in no uncertain terms" not to say anything about it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyril_Smith#2017

>Being raped as kid makes you stronger / maybe rugby an scrum bashes ?
They instill discipline. It works but it also creates trauma which crops up later in life, particularly sexually where a lot of them turn out to be faggots.

reminder that Derek Laud appeared on Celebrity Big Brother

British nationalism doesn’t exist anymore. I envy Americans on few things, but one of them is the ability for them to be even remotely patriotic without being shouted down by everyone around you.
If you ever wonder why British people look so fondly on the empire, it’s because with Britain and the majority of its people in the state they are now, it could never happen again.

>under the Official Secrets Act
So, in the books, the protection of British Elites from their child human trafficking sex crimes, is paramount to the security of the state?

It's a form of coercion, if they bugger you, and then you later bugger someone else, you can't rat them out, think Dutroux Affair.

I don't even know what you're trying to say here. Maybe you should learn English before puking all over your keyboard like a fucking spastic.

LISTEN DROP GYM PANTS ,
AN PANTS..!!
then heavy breaving he must stroking ..
COME HERE BOY
BAD BOY VERY BAD
..YOU will be Spanked Hard !
....Dont Cry or will take my belt buckle to your arse BOY
!
usually was 15 counted on bare then belt 12 ,
I was put in shithole by my cunt mother who I killed 50 years later

>British nationalism doesn’t exist anymore.
It's still there among the working classes. Middle and upper classes have become cosmopolitan globalists though.

Attached: 1530201143280.jpg (555x394, 31K)

Imagine being this thick.

Attached: smughat.gif (155x201, 506K)

>The BBC had his and his friends backs, I wouldn't be surprised if the top paid cunts who were revealed aren't into a bit of the old paederasty, especially now that being a disgusting homosexual is seen as a boon and shield.

Of the top ten paid list that was revealed the other day the only ones which wouldn't be at all shocking to hear being accused of noncery would be Chris Evans and Steve Wright.

Attached: .01.jpg (640x350, 59K)

Seems like he's been buggered into UK's version of MK Ultra

PIc says it all lad ..

Bongs lost ..

Fuck you man, I'm stoned enough to believe this

Attached: 1514560548744.png (287x274, 96K)

Duck duck GO

Lurk more

It is a well known fact tbat Jimmy the fixer fix-it used to get Serial killer Pete The Ripper of Yorkshire (Sutcliffe) day release from his life sentence so he and Frank Bruno (aka monkey man) could drive around Britbong looking for kids to sperm over.

>out of nowhere
>pedobear
keke

fucking Catholics man, freakos, I bet he had Irish ancestry

I dunno lad, the ardent catholics in NI put nonces down like drug dealers.

In the older generations maybe, right now my generation (zoomer) is more into stabbing each other and trying to make themselves into niggers in every single way other than skin colour.
Nigger rap/grime is played everywhere and half of the shit that my peers say I barely understand because it’s some east end slang. Fuck man, native brits are at a minority in our own goddamn capital. Pisses me right off.

Public school thats why Tories

SERIOUSLY its FORM of Making PSYCHOPATH s..

THE MOST HATEFUL PEOPLE IN THE WORLD .. Thatcher , Every Tory , / Blair , just MAY ...

Fact is if we Govern by Monster we can take them Down an arrest an in senpai home EU .. Deport them for war crimes .takes 3 yrs , Do it Nicely ..

can confirm, when the news broke my dad said "oh yeah he groped my cousins in his night-club, the guy's a pervert"

Steve Wright? I guess but I'm curious as to why you think him. Chris Evans? Yeah I see it, he's a real fucking narcissist, he's possessed by material wealth so I could imagine he'd shag anything that turned him on, guy has the money for it too, and an incredibly rich friend in Branson.

I mean you are correct but why are you writing like a schizophrenic m8

Attached: hb97qlkqm2a11.jpg (1023x767, 332K)

I groped many in a nite club back them.. LOL

I don't understand what's wrong with having a little fun with little girls if they love it

Attached: 5-jBSTmTyAo.jpg (2560x1707, 506K)

he was raped and now he's a schizo, he can't believe no one else sees it

Try better B8
really ?
cos I just sent Cops your House Now .. Kek

you talking bomb making .. Lets Laff

I suppose you live in a city with lots of non-whites? I live on a council estate but it's really white so nigger culture hasn't penetrated here

Do you happen to have a very spiritual knowledge of the marvel comic Black Panther no one understands, and have a grand history of royalty and athleticism?

This.
His connections go all the way to the top, even above politics.

Notice that the mainstream media never mentioned any of his close connections to the Royal Family.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Keq994rUkU

Attached: savilequeen.png (664x389, 254K)

Brilliant lil lady ..

Its Model an the stuff its 5 yrs ./.. lol
Horrible ..

CAPESHIT /ALL COMIC .. went down flush ok

Steve Wright is a very strange guy. I don't necessarily think he is a paedo, I just wouldn't be that surprised.

And Like I said, I suspect Fearne Cotton knew about Watkins.

>close connections to the royal family
being knighted for charitable work and attending parties don't constitute 'close connections'. All kinds of shady cunts rub shoulders with the royals, part of their job is being a metaphorical rope ladder for the climbers to aspire to. The kind of people who care about being seen with royals are usually selfish ambitious pricks, so naturally they swarm around them. It doesn't mean they know/like/endorse them whatsoever.

go away monarchist, royal family are corrupt

even if he was close to them, guilt by association is retard logic

Honestly, the only reason Savile was able to be cut loose and that's after what? Two years? Is because of how fucking pervasive he was, he was everywhere, this guy was demonic. This shit happens all the time in Hollywood, they're pretty fuckin' lackadaisical about it too look: moedred.livejournal.com/2009/03/04/

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
itself actually, Croydon/coulsdon specifically. It’s not a nice place to live, some parts are bloody nice but most of it’s a shithole with random paki stores every third building.
There’s multiple schools near where I live and I have to say that less than 25% of the students at some of them aren’t black/paki.
Can’t say much about central Croydon itself other than it’s a fucking shithole that you go to only if you want to get stabbed or join a gang to stab someone else. My ex worked at a large hospital there and they once had 3 or 4 gunshot injuries in the A&E on the same night.
Sutton’s nice though, 10/10 comfy cinema.

>surprised that someone in power is a pedo
Everyone who is high enough is a pedo and no its not because its some secret cabal ritual, Its mostly about being curious of the forbidden fruit that is pedophilia and having the means and power to do it
>t. 3rd world country guy who once worked in imports and exports

Would be cool if the Queen would serve Her Nation by addressing a serial child rapist who thrives on Her support

G — We have to get them cemented into a very strong relationship. A bond.

L — I like it if they already had a relationship at one point. Because then you don't have to build it.

G — I was thinking that this old guy could have been his mentor. He could have known this little girl when she was just a kid. Had an affair with her when she was eleven.

L — And he was forty-two.

G — He hasn't seen her in twelve years. Now she's twenty-two. It's a real strange relationship.

S — She had better be older than twenty-two.

G — He's thirty-five, and he knew her ten years ago when he was twenty-five and she was only twelve.

G — It would be amusing to make her slightly young at the time.

S — And promiscuous. She came onto him.

G — Fifteen is right on the edge. I know it's an outrageous idea, but it is interesting. Once she's sixteen or seventeen it's not interesting anymore. But if she was fifteen and he was twenty-five and they actually had an affair the last time they met. And she was madly in love with him and he...

S — She has pictures of him.

G — There would be a picture on the mantle of her, her father, and him. She was madly in love with him at the time and he left her because obviously it wouldn't work out. Now she's twenty-five and she's been living in Nepal since she was eighteen. It's not only that they like each other, it's a very bizarre thing, it puts a whole new perspective on this whole thing. It gives you lots of stuff to play off of between them. Maybe she still likes him. It's something he'd rather forget about and not have come up again. This gives her a lot of ammunition to fight with.

S — In a way, she could say, "You've made me this hard."

G — This is a resource that you can either mine or not. It's not as blatant as we're talking about. You don't think about it that much. You don't immediately realize how old she was at the time. It would be subtle. She could talk about it. "I was jail bait the last time we were together." She can flaunt it at him, but at the same time she never says, "I was fifteen years old." Even if we don't mention it, when we go to cast the part we're going to end up with a woman who's about twenty-three and a hero who's about thirty-five.

George Lucas (G), Steven Spielberg (S), Larry Kasdan (L)

Spielberg actually seems the least creepy of the bunch which is surprising

>This shit happens all the time in Hollywood, they're pretty fuckin' lackadaisical about it too
What enables it partially is that people/fans refuse to see the truth when its right out in front of them. They go straight into denial mode when they see news that their favorite star/artist/figure seems do be diddling kids.

Attached: 1526731759771.jpg (1506x1078, 320K)

why the fuck do people do this lads
why cant people help themselves but commit sin
real, disgusting, terrible degenerate sin
that hurts everyone and helps no one
sex with a kid cant even be good
theres nothing special about it
they just do it to be evil cunts

Attached: 1513105139095.jpg (1410x985, 95K)

Based

it's the real world not some fucking fairytale, the Queen is the head of state, many important people in that state are pedos and scum, that's the kind of person who thrives in the world because they are compelling liars and totally self orientated. Also Saville didn't 'thrive' on her support, he was least liked by the upper classes and virtually worshipped by the working classes, so the Queen didn't improve his reputation with either group at all.

I wonder how much evil in the world is a result of having a sex drive. I wonder if any eunichs have ever broken the law.

Mine was more of a rhetorical shot against the Queen, to indict the entire upper class for being so pedophilic that addressing it would damage the state

Just because you can't have sex doesn't mean you stop wanting, it's want that's the problem, rape is just one of the best feeling form of abuse

>implying that 1400 is the only number of rapes compared to the damage done by refugees coming in and increasing that number.
>harbors grooming gangs and tell cops to not be bigots
>post a pic from /pol/ and tells /pol/ to fuck off
really activates my almonds jeffery! is my tea ready?

God I fucking hate brits.

theres no question than if the devil calls any part of the human body its home its living in the testicles

If you are a eunich, castrated you literally lose any sex drive though.

So are the asian and muslim rape gangs working with the British establishment rape gangs or are they all separate things?

usually the new money that's pedophilic, plenty of normal landed families in Britain, the south is a fucking putrid crock of shit though. Sadly it's all that's left since inheritance tax killed off the decent old names who didn't have property in London.

The way to Amarillo is a fucking kino song and you cannot tell me otherwise.

the muslims take the girls, the establishment takes the boys

And I'm saying that Eunuchs still want all sort of shit, least of all power, such as the total subversion of the Chinese Empire in the Yellow Turban Rebellion. Other then that, yeah people with genital injuries often do depraved things in pursuit of sexuality, abuse others in a cycle, or just steal or do other shit

police scared of being called racist for doing their jobs

The police are in on it m8. All organized crime is just nigger-tier thugs being organized by slightly smarter people who answer to their bosses who decide how to run their business and/or dynasty

Attached: UK police sex-slavery mafia.png (1280x950, 211K)

You guys remember when the Sex Pistols gave an (banned) interview in the 70s accusing Saville of being a pedo? They pretty much said it's an open secret and everyone knows.

>rape is just one of the best feeling form of abuse

uh turn yourself in bro

everyone knew

youtube.com/watch?v=XeB9ZxffQAE&frags=pl,wn

Attached: 59301229_302133997349893_7268112304477044736_n.jpg (634x441, 79K)

Is Stephen Fry a pedo? I get weird vibes from him, but that might just be the gay.

Fucking sorcerers

Attached: SORCERY.jpg (138x294, 11K)

He went to a posh boarding school and has written about how he was sexually abused there. Also, this is his husband so yeah he probably has some pedo in him.

Attached: 257D2BB100000578-2947007-image-m-6_1423555477501.jpg (634x973, 113K)

You're even dumber than he is.

Christ that's tragic. acab

Dig him up and hang his corpse outside the BBC.

>please ignore this horrific betrayal
Trying to cover for your ilk Satan?

>literally open about wanting her as just a fuckhole that he expects to get bored with
>"Tee hee, ok" *spreads cunt*

I seriously hate women,

My money is on Stephen Fry

Says the guy replying to a two-hour-old post.

brits are fucking subhuman and im glad their country is getting overrun by shitskins

Jimmy Saville did nothing wrong.

>Americans don't tip their fags Good Fag Points
Do Americans really? I mean... Really?

go back to hell, jimbo

>this is the nation that used to rule half the world
It boggles my mind.

>Hell
lmao I apologised to God right before I died, I'm up here in heaven loling @ you idiots

>be British in charge of American colonies
>decide to shit up the whole region until a guy called Washington finally gets sick of your shit

>be British colonizing China
>"oi lad, how about a spot of the jolly old hardcore drugs, eh?"
>"n-no mr. Johnson, it's causing a public health crisis so we're criminalizing opium"
>"LIKE HELL YOU WILL, BLOODY CHINKS"
>*que opium wars*

>be British during the world wars
>"Bloody hell, these Gerries are trying to conquer the world!"
>meanwhile you have the largest colonial empire in world history

>be British today
>run a shameless police state to victimize your own citizens because you've ruined your empire and thus ran out of foreigners to terrorize

really jogs the nog

Americans are so dumb. We used India to dominate China and China to dominate India all from a tiny island. Let that sink in the next time you're sending your own soldiers to die in paddy fields thinking you know how to be an empire. Utterly clueless, American edumacation has doomed you from the start.

Why is the elite so evil?

I'm not even American but man, it's funny how much of an inferiority complex you have about how a former colony of yours surpasses you in every way. Have fun with your dwindling relevance, britcuck.

Attached: British loss of land.png (1540x581, 682K)

British TV attracted theatrical, arty types, making a culture of upper class weirdos and a general let's-not-talk-about-that attitude in the public at every level. I always hated how every presenter on British TV or radio was an old, wonky looking perve. It was just how it was. As they died out Gen Xers got into the whole whistle blowing thing and a lot of the old monsters died or moved to some sunny shithole with their money, never to be brought to justice.

>implying you wouldn't be

Dude we get it, we're very impressed. It's just what are you doing now? Like, where is all the British ingenuity going? Are you guys in sales, or something?

He was essentially a type of gangster. He had a network of corruption, and likely blackmail that helped him along, and then eventually he was protected by having a knighthood. Knighthoods cannot be rescinded, even after death, so I imagine he became a problem to 'big' to be dealt with, one who would take a swathe of rich powerful scum down with him.

It was deeply embarrassing and unwholesome to deal with even after he was dead, but at least he couldn't 'talk' by that time.

Lots of people knew about him, and lots of people wanted to arrest him over the years, but it somehow never happened. You can hear unaired footage of John Lydon saying he would like to kill Savile and had heard what he was into even from back in the day.

Long story short, cops and politicians are the safeguard against corruption, once you get a handful of corrupt ones, anything can happen.

This, easy to make up stories whe he is not there to defend himself.

Sure, it's simple. Put any number of males together in an environment where female contact not allowed, such as a prison or boarding school or fundie christian America, and pretty soon they will be fucking each other. Understand now?

This is the truth.
He was always called a pedo, it was a schoolyard joke for 40 years based only on him being odd looking and hosting a show that had him surrounded by young people.
Once he died the real pedo's at the BBC now had their scapegoat, all their crimes were projected onto him, and they washed their hands of any wrong doing.

Sure, go ahead and provide any proof you have or even credible rumour that Newton or Spielberg are pedos or rapists. Wouldn't havve anything to do with one being gay and the other being a jew would it /pol/tard?

Jesus fucking Christ you An*los are pathetic
>yeah we rodger one another it's fooken normal and healthy mate
Can you do me a solid and neck yourself?

Attached: 1530157868387.jpg (857x994, 210K)

Absolute bullshit. You can see footage of Savile sexually assaulting a young teenage girl right on camera on his own show. Not to mention the massive amount of hilarious 'jokes' he makes on air about molesting girls, and not even outright denying being accused of being a pedo on air.

Amazing there are people who still try to defend this monster.

I swear Chris Evans must have major dirt on all the heads at BBC. It's the only reason they've kept the unlikable cunt in work all these years.

Remotely patriotic? Shithole middle Murka and most of all small town Murka full of nothing but chain stores where they have little american flags flying on every. single. telegraph pole. Thousands and thousands of little flying flags as you drive along. Where you are expected to say 'thank you for your service' to some mouthbreather piece of shit because he grunted through military service.

Amerisharts are more jingoistic and empire minded than the brits by far in the modern age.

Attached: flavourtown.jpg (428x800, 44K)

ha! yeah, that'll REALLY piss him off!

Attached: 592ee35342c5a.image.jpg (1200x799, 122K)

What would you do with such power? Imagine.

>You can see footage of Savile sexually assaulting a young teenage girl right on camera on his own show
No you can't because that would be illegal to host or view.

Anglos are subhumans

it shows how pathetic the rest of the world is

An Australian man molested 2,500 boys and got away with it. And none of them spoke against him or helped the police (no English article because wikipedos deleted it)
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarence_Osborne

Attached: 1561359315162.png (651x588, 27K)

>could of been

Attached: 1548816091403.jpg (500x360, 67K)

he literally has schizophrenia

>i'm not a conspiracyfag

get help. seriously.

>Mom
>Not Mum

Fucking lies

Audibly kek’d

How did this thread stay on for 200+ replies despite being an obvious off-topic thread?

Mods explain yourselves.

>it's a redditor attempts a medical diagnosis despite having zero knowledge of psychiatry, psychology, neurology, medicine or literally anything that isn't marvel and joss whedon

get help. seriously.

im in med school actually fag

Attached: Cunnobyl.webm (711x400, 2.78M)

This nonce is Yea Forumsrelated since he had like many tv shows during who knows how many decades over there in britain

>humans take advantage of animals
>I seriously hate animals
that's what you're saying user

who's sam hyde btw? looks like a cuck

I'm sorry, where are the proofs?

>edgelord enlightened by his euphoria thinks that's how it works

He was close to British royalty, had CIA connections and also was close to an American president or two.
I'm more scared of the shit we don't know about him.

watch your fucking mouth newfag

Fat pussy who can't hold down a job

Alt-right teenagers' dad figure.

Are you retarded?

Except it isn't because it happened on a tv broadcast and the girl was fully clothed. The footage has aired on many news channels and documentaries. Nice strawman attempt though.

he is a cuck, both literally and figuratively

Attached: quote-i-am-fond-of-children-except-boys-lewis-carroll-289485.jpg (850x400, 53K)

Relax bud, this is 4channel

Listen to these wise words: youtube.com/watch?v=iFmdDH9whg0

Are you retarded?

based

the lord of lolis

Do you think Jimmy tried DMT?

I guess DiCaprio is a pedo as well, duh.

Attached: 1559702052077.png (956x532, 794K)

It worked for the penitent thief, dingus.

Look it up

Attached: quote-i-confess-i-do-not-admire-naked-boys-they-always-seem-to-me-to-need-clothes-whereas-lewis-carr (850x400, 64K)

Attached: i-cannot-even-pretend-to-feel-as-much-interest-in-boys-as-in-girls-quote-1.jpg (620x800, 64K)

REACHING LEVELS OF BASED NEVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE

Attached: basedtablesmacking.webm (632x612, 95K)

How did Trump stay in the media for 40 years and become president despite being an obvious rapist? Because the rich are above the law.

hilarious
that's the og "I'm a lesbian btw" tumblrina

any actual evidence?

he was a god to his peers and fellow degenerates/demons

Nope, not a single one. They were likely rewarded for keeping their mouths shut. The only person who went to jail was an accomplice who had participated in several rapes alongside Saville, and somehow even he was somehow acquitted of aiding and abetting Saville’s crimes.

>Bongs find this funny

Attached: karen-meangirls.jpg (968x681, 32K)

Remember, if a man want to work with children he's probably a pedo.

>Fagging carried with it well-defined rights and duties on both sides. The senior, sometimes called the fag-master, was the protector of his fags and responsible for their happiness and good conduct.[1]

I'm choking omg.

Come on it's funny you joyless prick.

Attached: depp condor.gif (388x218, 1.01M)

and if he's near one too

>put it back
amazing that louis got out of this alive. perhaps he really DID know

what's wrong if 16 is legal?

because it hurts roasties feelings that men like younger women

Fucked up eunuchs can behave something like conniving post-menopausal women, and it's pretty easy to paint themselves a perpetual victim in their heads since they've been fucking castrated.

It would be one thing if we lived in a culture where an older guy would seriously date a 16yo and things could naturally progress to marriage and children.
But we don't, and we get ppl like Sam who just straight up engage in sodomy with girls half their age (who would probably go even lower if the aoc allowed it) and just throw them away for the next thot in line after they get bored.
Pure Jewish shit.

>Also that month, the four girls involved in the court trial admitted that the evidence they had given which had led to Kiszko's arrest and conviction was false, and that they had lied for "a laugh" and because "at the time it was funny".[13] Burke said she wished she had not said anything but refused to apologise, saying she did not think it would go as far as it did. Buckley said it was not Kiszko who had exposed himself to her and that he had not been stalking them, but they had seen a taxi driver (not Ronald Castree) urinating behind a bush on the day of Molseed's murder. She also refused to apologise. Brown refused to make a statement. Hind was the most remorseful of the four, saying that what they did was "foolish but we were young" and that, had she appeared in court, she would have told the truth about Kiszko, unlike her friends, who all had committed perjury. She herself did not think Kiszko would be convicted.

jewish women raised the age of consent

Dude legit looks like the Defiler from Spawn.

he's bi

OI MATE LOOK ITS JIMMY SAVILE
*Gropes 12 year old girl*
FOOKIN ELL FUNNY ONE IS OUR JIMMY
*molests multiple prepubescent girls*
HES A BIT BLOODY OVER THE TOP ALRIGHT BUT MAKES CRACKIN TELLY
*Funds his own children's hospital where he has 100% access to rape and molest all sick underage dying patients within*
TRULY A NATIONAL TREASURE IS OLD JIM

Is this a quote?

They're a product of abuse themselves.
It's a vicious cycle.

The dude messages girls younger than that and grooms them until they’re 16 so he can anal them. He had to be some kind of sex addict.

Not one but four dangerous sociopaths. They deserve to burn for what they put that kid and his mother through.

Attached: SchierkeRopeCircle.png (1012x688, 197K)

I always tell you motherfuckers to read part 1 of Programmed to Kill

It's just further proof that we're number one in everything, including being huge raging faggots.

That's literally how Pr*testants think it works though.

^

tumblr kek

I literally cannot understand a word of it.

Euros are hesitant to question authority after centuries of fuedal cuckery.

Fuck

Thanks for sharing.