/got/ general: rightful king edition

Attached: cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpg (1200x675, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1145278/Game-of-Thrones-Daenerys-Targaryen-pregnant-Jon-Snow-finale-ending-deleted-scene
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>deleted
AGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1562141195192.webm (1280x720, 652K)

Why was Cersei so paranoid over the Tyrrels?

It's over. Let these threads die.

She was jealous of Mace Tyrell's singing voice.

Probably deleted because of wafiu tards shitting up general discussion.

Attached: gt32_preview1.jpg (590x250, 172K)

>Why was Cersei so paranoid over the Tyrrels?

Tyrells and Lannisters should have never united. Both were out for each other. Should have had Mace the ace declare his own kingship.

Nth for the One Cute Queen

Attached: 1561558644164.jpg (895x704, 44K)

1st for Mord the turnkey

Attached: Mord.png (220x348, 151K)

I have been spending my time more on HxH threads on Yea Forums than /got/ lately.

1st for the One Cute King

Attached: 1462549427-b62e36f8efd2bf78e2c758b8d0fd45e115b1dd95e027abae4b6d570980e3b8d860f226c45f2c7ac27492e1298 (3300x1650, 1.15M)

Based. Its amusing to watch these threads suffer a long painful and humiliating demise lmao. Not even a month these threads would have over 150 replies in a matter of minutes and now look at them.

>this thread will probably be deleted as well
it was good while it lasted, anons

Attached: Ev9v.gif (480x250, 1.48M)

The story of how you spend your time on Yea Forums is invaluable to us user. Pls tell us what you broke your fast on.

unironically the best king

>bran is omniscient
>no one cares

Attached: 2de.jpg (338x338, 26K)

What the fuck happened?!

Attached: 1562175601194.jpg (1400x1289, 606K)

You realise they will be back once bloodmoon comes out right

The cutest and purest of them all

Attached: 1559499796486.jpg (955x953, 348K)

>chernobyl is a five episode mini series that is already over like a month ago
>has a general 24/7 probably for five years

>got has been on for 8 years and has over 70 episodes
>lol deleted a week after the finale despite prequels in work

what am I seeig here?

They filmed preggo Dany

She used the toilet.

Since it's clear fAegon and Dany will fight. Will Dany accidentally wind up burning King's Landing not knowing about the wildfire? Will she intentionally burn street by street trying to find fAegon who Joncon hid in the city? Or will she burn everything down on purpose because they sided with the pretender and will gate her as a kinslayer and usurper anyway?

Our expectations were subverted.

Attached: 1561869381605.jpg (1080x1048, 154K)

Literally nobody's going to watch Bloodmoon. The title itself has fuck all to do with anything Game of Thrones and people dont give a shit about the history of white walkers after realizing what a buncha pushovers those faggots were.

See you lads in the /tg/ general

What's the source for the pregnant Dany pics? Any video to make sure it's not photoshop?

In ADWD Dani is washing the faces of peasants who are shitting their own internal organs out through super dysentry, so if the last option happens gurm has a LOT of work to do to make dani go mad in the books

Drogon is tiny in the books so it'll be retarded if she goes street by street burning everything

>Since it's clear fAegon and Dany will fight.

fAegon will win in the end

GoT is probably the most popular tv show of all time you seething cuckold, millions of people will watch bloodmoon based on that alone

>What's the source for the pregnant Dany pics?
Reddit and Tumblr

express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1145278/Game-of-Thrones-Daenerys-Targaryen-pregnant-Jon-Snow-finale-ending-deleted-scene

What do we know of Bloodmoon so far? Post the leaks.

One more reason why the ending is fucked and George hasn't released TWoW.

Attached: 1562120588365.png (763x863, 263K)

Reminder

Attached: image0-1.jpg (1242x666, 187K)

>What do we know of Bloodmoon so far?

???? Red pill me on this. Is this one of the prequels being shoot?

Bloodmoon will actually be season 9, screencap this

pequel about night king lmao

>Hey you know that guy we hyped up for 8 years, gave a zombie dragon and a huge undead army, then he gets stabbed by a goblin and dies along with his whole army without getting past winterfell? Let's make a prequel about him

Attached: screen-shot-2019-04-13-at-18-45-06-1024x566.png (767x431, 115K)

He's driving her crazy by making her starve, vomit, shit herself and hallucinate in the Dothraki Sea. That's how, that's why she's choosing Fire and Blood and remembering that she's a dragon and dragons don't plant trees

If trannies delete this too, make a Bloodmoon general next time

Attached: 1561828514094.jpg (1050x1236, 63K)

>pequel about night king lmao

Why the fuck would they do one about the night king after ruining him forever?

Attached: 8d6.gif (217x320, 121K)

If only Rhaegar knew to just hire a faceless man. Tens of thousands would be saved.

It will be Jon's battle against the evil bloodraven occupying his brother's body

i think they will someway try to fix the white walkers storyline but it's obvious that they will fail hard

Just finished rewatching season 7, his death was the most embarrassing part of it all. The man who was basically the main antagonist of the whole series gets killed by the edgy assassin and her tumblr bait sister. He deserved better.

Attached: Profile-Littlefinger.png (555x827, 755K)

What was the point of the Stannis character? How did he influence the final outcome?

And Dany being resurrected, helping Jon

Why didn't the COTF and the first men just raise an army and kill him? Seems a lot easier than building a mile high magic ice wall spanning the continent

>sarcasm

>The current King Bran the broken was the one to blame, using everyone around him, even his own siblings, to finally get his hands on the Iron Throne.
>Daenerys relished in the fact that the bastard would never sit on the chair made out of Aegon the Conqueror’s enemies’ swords thanks to Drogon. The idiot didn’t deserve to sit on the throne her ancestors had built anyway.
>Brandon Stark was going to pay for what he had done, and he was going to perish the same way that every era began, with Fire and Blood

Yes, the fire rises!

Attached: bane.jpg (333x500, 32K)

absolutely nothing

We have to keep in mind that The Night King is a show invention, and the White Walkers aren't lead by one keystone entity (as far as we know). That being said, I don't know how they were pushed back to The Lands of Always Winter.

>Chaos is a ladder
>I'm needed on urgent business in the Vale cya

Attached: littlefinger-bran-chaos-ladder.jpg (1440x959, 96K)

To save Jon's ass and then get thrown away like a piece of trash, also to bring mel to jon to resurrect him cause he's the hero

WHY ARE YOU WATCHING THIS SHIT THAT U DONT EVEN LIKE???

>but the Night King is the real villain! Littlefinger was just getting in the way.

Attached: 1561996887515.png (500x567, 158K)

What's the point of the 3 Eyed Raven? The rest of humanity was ruling itself doing whatever on their own without him/it both before the First Men and Andals got to Westeros and after they BTFO of the Children. What's his function? Why do the Children need a living person who connects to all the trees and records history? Why a human anyway since Children live longer and connecting to the trees would extend life even further? And why does this qualify him/it to rule? And why exactly does the Night King care so much?

plot device to show how family is first

Just so I can relish in all the inconsistencies again. Like how the Northern lords just forget that the one who gives the sentence is supposed to be the executioner yet Arya killed him.

Attached: 1559770570812.webm (1920x1080, 2.97M)

No lawyer, no witnesses? What sort of due process is this?

Attached: BBV5gx8.img.jpg (624x351, 16K)

You want Sansa to swing the sword? She has no weapons exp. It would be a hatchet job. BE SENSIBLE

Nah, keep Dany out of it.h have her show up alive with Jon's kid in the finale living peacefully by herself while Jon dies elsewhere and takes Bran with him.

Both House Stark and Targaryen die, Sansa's kid is made to take on the father's name after a coup. Dany's kid will never know he or she is Targaryen

>all that money and effort put into a joke script

ecg turns everything it touches into shit

no fanfic pls, it's degrading

Her soot-smudged face looks so cute here.

A cute
ecg is what keep these threads alive

unironically a very kino shot

You're right, I forgot "the smartest person" in the show can't figure out how a dagger works

Sansa's only weapons are her mind and looks in that order. Sharpest thing she ever held was a fucking embroidery needle it'd make no sense for her to swing the sword.

STICK "EM WIT DA PUNTY END

Said smartest person was told months ago to train for The Long Night, but she never picked up a weapon in her life.

GoT and the prequels are all fanfic though

It's not right for Queen Sansa to do it.

yeah! you tell him!

Last thread got pruned and a ton of posts deleted which basically never used to happen, I know it's hard that your mental illness is not welcome in Yea Forums as a whole but kindly fuck off somewhere else.

only after ses 4

he just likes the actress, gestapo

Him and Varys got fucked over despite being involved in and responsible for the greatest parts of the show.

>Ros
>Talisa
>shirtless Ramsay
>Tywin meeting Arya
Fanfic

Kindly shut you fucking trap, you dicksucking nigger.

Kill yourself Reddit kike

I'm just trying to be part of things

Good man. Participation is good and is key to keeping /got/ alive and discussion going

>never used to happen
>never used to happen

>which basically never used to happen

Attached: 145677567567.jpg (227x222, 5K)

>July in the year 2019 of our lord Jesus Christ
>got is still a thing
get over it already, incels

Watching more Doctor Who, and another GoT alum shows up. Ah, the incestuous world of British actors.

Also, what else do these three actors have in common?

Attached: crimsonhorror2.jpg (560x313, 22K)

thank you...friend?

Attached: 1547373850045.jpg (1000x666, 201K)

incels don't get over things, in case you haven't noticed.

How do you deal with GoT ending aside from shitposting on Yea Forums? For me, it's fanfiction.

S8 never happened, and when It happens NK will win

I hated season 5-7 and 8 was pretty good so I'm ok with it. I got chernobyl so there's that.

season 8 was the final one. it ended 4 weeks ago

Same.

?
S8 is yet to come out nigger

What was the point of it all?

post more exiting content pls

That you can't escape who you are.

Except for Jon, who threw away everything to throw snowballs at Wildlings.

hi frens

yo

Attached: 1550175772440.png (1328x764, 160K)

Hi Bobby

hi Tofer

That Dany was just just another dumb t*rgshit all along and Jon is the best thing to come out of this shitshow.

what a shitty moral

oh well, guess that makes eugenics the way forwards

>Jon's purpose in life was to bring down the wall letting in the dead and fuck up a relationship so bad he has to kill his girlfriend

finding out what really matters

Attached: 1560803874187.png (400x300, 189K)

>brings down the wall
>causes a million people to die because he mismanaged his relationship with his aunt
Yep, Jon sure is "based"!

reminder that emiliafags are killing /got/ and the last thread never would have got deleted if it had more nikolaj discussion

Attached: 1552326947.png (640x481, 645K)

jannie will not divide us

>Jon is the best thing to come out of this shitshow
S8 made me wish Jon stayed dead so he wouldn't shit up every scene he was in.

Nikolaj and his character deserved more fulfilling ending. I'm still seetehing over his leaving Brienne the Beauty

>not paying attention ti what he's doing

Fucking moron

Attached: shiggy.jpg (569x477, 64K)

you're right, i'm sorry. we need to stick together if we want to survive

Attached: niko gym.jpg (620x430, 48K)

Dany's incompetence and stupid ass dragon brought the wall down, and she wasn't his girlfriend.
Killing the last t*rgshit is in itself the most based thing someone could have done in GoT's universe so nothing wrong with that.
He's a fucking hero and there's no ammount of seething and stupid comebacks that will change that fact.
Deal.

Attached: 12.jpg (490x490, 48K)

Fuck off back to tumblr landwhale

>/got/ was never pruned before

Attached: 1561551436988.png (1585x957, 1.95M)

he rode alone, a one handed man, into winterfell, where the starks who hate him for being part of the house who killed their family and went to war with them and Daenerys who hates him for killing his father were living, with absolutely nothing to offer

I would crush the janny's skull like a watermelon if I could. I hope you're reading this, you fat fuck.

Nik+Gwen is the couple that was promised

>Dany's incompetence and stupid ass dragon brought the wall down
In the sense that she agreed with Tyrion's plan, sure.
>and she wasn't his girlfriend.
Maybe he should have told her that.
>Killing the last t*rgshit is in itself the most based thing someone could have done in GoT's universe so nothing wrong with that.
Jon is a Targaryen, moron.
>He's a fucking hero and there's no ammount of seething and stupid comebacks that will change that fact.
He didn't end the Long Night and couldn't handle a relationship with his aunt. How is he the hero? He fucked everything up. Then he is banished to the Wall, and Stark/Baratheon cucks like you pretend that he got a happy ending.

suck my dick dry, faggot

I've just been looking for other fantasy series to fill the void with.

I started reading The Black Company a few days ago. It's alright so far.

Not because of some celebrity obsessed retards who can't even follow the most lax rules ever conceived in a forum.
No.
Emiliafags are arguably worse than MLP at this point.

God i wish i would find this fucking janny in the street irl, i would curbstomp this fat tranny so fucking hard

Attached: 1561863322204.jpg (530x800, 40K)

>Dany's incompetence and stupid ass dragon brought the wall down
Jon literally went on a suicide mission and then got scared and changed his mind and sent a raven to Dany for help. It's his damn fault for leading that expedition to begin with.

Yeah she should've let Jon and all of them die, but she didn't know how bad the army of the dead was, Jon was the one who sent the raven

Tyrion actually warned her against rescuing him, but she was too obsessed with bastard cock to listen to him.

Oh and when everyone was ready to leave and yelling at Jon to leave. He just started fighting wights for no reason and gave the NK time to kill a dragon.

The funny part is it was tyrion's own idea
>Jon go get a zombie to appease my sister
>Let's let him die

Take a look in the catalogue, Emilia threads are even more stealth than those and still get pruned
Get fucked

complications?

Attached: ex_dee.jpg (696x1044, 184K)

Tyrion was the one who suggested that retarded plan to begin with. Are you going to absolve Tyrion of all blame? He knew that Daenerys had some kind of affinity for Jon, but he let The King in The North go on a suicide mission anyway.

Jorah is like one of the family to her, he's stupid if he thought she'd leave him, considering Tyrion tried to keep his own murderous sister alive for two seasons. They would've likely abandoned the mission, since Jon said it won't work without him, so Jon should've listened to Davos and not go, so no one else would.