Rose McGowan has expressed solidarity with a number of actors whose careers she claims were “stolen”, like her own...

>Rose McGowan has expressed solidarity with a number of actors whose careers she claims were “stolen”, like her own, as a result of their involvement with the disgraced film producer Harvey Weinstein.

>the activist and artist revealed that she misses performing, but that her “career was stolen”. And that she considers herself just one of a number of actors whose careers mysteriously declined in the immediate aftermath of their dealings with Weinstein.

>"We all got stolen,” she said. “And we were all very good at our jobs. That’s the other crime in all this.”

>Actors including Rosanna Arquette, Ashley Judd and Mira Sorvino were among the names to allege in 2017 that they had experienced professional retribution for resisting Weinstein’s attacks in the 1990s.

Attached: 20190703_114440.jpg (721x541, 121K)

Attached: harvested.jpg (307x360, 46K)

Pay the toll or take a stroll

should they get 'repirations' from the people that run Hollywood ?

...And Justice For All

Attached: 1555266312173.jpg (1164x698, 373K)

>she can't suck dick for roles anymore
>career ends

Why is she wearing a Starfleet uniform?

The real story is that every woman who appeared in a Weinstein picture probably fucked him for the privilege. The full list should be made public.

we all should

The only reason these women are famous is because they are the ones who decided to fuck Harvey. The ethical actresses didn't, and they are still flipping burgers at Denny's waiting for their big break.

They knew what they were doing, and they took their shot. And they won the fucking jackpot.

Would any of them go back in time to the decision to suck his putrid cut dick for their big break and not do it?

She never had a career other than a shit TV show and being a starfucker. She’s using Weinstein to hide her own misdemeanours, she’s a vile cunt.

That needs upgrading, lots of younger stars like Zendaya are on that list. No Spider-Man for her without him.

>suck cock to get jobs
>cry rape to get jobs because you now old
>cry oppressed to get jobs because crying rape didn't work

no, because repirations isn’t a real word

How many photos are those?, 21?, in almost all of them except 2 or 3, it's the women wrapping their arms around him and pushing their tits in his face.
This, fuck women and their retarded backpedaling rationalizing mentality, fucking grown bitches with the minds of 12 year olds.

Attached: 135765243166326.jpg (406x364, 41K)

Without Weinstein they wouldn't have a career at all. he gave no-talent women incredible opportunities in exchange of lewd sexual acts. You made a pact with the devil, now pay the toll, you ain't a victim bitch, that's not how rape looks like. There's no case of rapists coming back to their victims and offering them roles in movies.

Had they listed other names, I might have not believed her, but those 3 names specifically just vanished overnight.

Remember that time Ashley Judd flashed her titties at the paparazzi and it has since been memory holed? Weinstein.

What the fuck is with Keira Knightly's face? She looks messed up there.

Zendaya owns her success to Disney, not Harvey.

>“career was stolen”
How can her career be stolen when she only had it because of Harvey? If she was a halfway competent actor maybe she would be worth listening to. Nobody believes she got to where she is on talent and merit.

Attached: comeonnow.png (500x522, 133K)

Rose McGowan (45)
Rosanna Arquette (59)
Ashley Judd (51)
Mira Sorvino (51)

There is no conspiracy they're just old and used up.

Nah, she got in with Disney because of old Harv.

I doubt Helen mirren did it.

It's a prime example of what women are really about. The minute they turn on you or break up with you (IE the minute you have no use to them in terms of money, fame, status, or sex) they will trash you completely especially to gain ground.

And.. that's why men lie to women. Smart men anyway.

Attached: joenamath.jpg (803x676, 33K)

The only thing any of these actresses were good at was prostitution.

Big Harv gives with one hand and takes away with the other. Can you curse his malevolence having received his benevolence?

and then here is you, not good at anything.

Weinstein looks like Bellick from Prison Break.

>lol all women are whores
>except THIS one!

If the rest fucked him for roles because there are pictures of them together, so did she.

Women rationalize their feelings, if she feels angry, sad or humiliated, she'll look back, and build a narrative to suit her feelings.
>He raped me for years. lol
>He was emotionally abusive.
>He neglected me.
>He never loved me/the passion in our relationship faded.

But he’s right and you’re just bitter

Almost none of the girls are Jewish

Attached: 1555132846677.png (645x773, 49K)

where did i say user was wrong?
no one would give a shit. you are the person i replied to

Burn Hollyjew to the ground and kill all the actors

Fuck jannies and fuck actors

Attached: ..jpg (813x605, 122K)

No I’m not tantrum boy

The same women who fucked Marilyn Manson as a kid for attention, yet doesn't call for Mason to be #metoo'd

came here to make this exact same post

youre not good at Yea Forums replies so my original statement was correct, user.

Seething this hard

thanks for saying i was correct.

Oh bullshit. Her career was not “stolen”, she fucked with her face to the point she’s unrecognizable. Same thing happened to Jennifer Grey.

She also aged herself with drugs/drinking and food

thats actually time that did it, bro.

>be rape victim
>your attacker traumatizes and brutalizes you. Your vagina is raw and sore from the microscopic abrasions, and you are left half-conscious and bloody for someone to find. Your life will never be the same, even after the physical wounds are gone.
>no one will ever acknowledge your struggle and trials as an individual

>be actress
>some fat and ugly Jewish producer showers in front of you and cums inside a plant
>SO BRAVE OMG THESE WOMEN WERE TRULY VICTIMS
Fucking feminists and liberals really are monsters. Forget about millions of actual victims, we need justice for the women Harvey molested!

Attached: 3BEC8D96-241F-4D94-BE49-E49DA3AFCC32.jpg (640x650, 28K)

She was also in a car accident.

you haven't disagreed with me

Attached: Data1.jpg (488x514, 41K)

Time does it, but all those thing make times work easier. Most actresses age like shit because they are drug addicts.

I remember when she burned bridges with Adam Sandler over some feminist bullshit.

thats a big obviously, bro. it was time first and foremost

No she wasn’t. She had bad plastic surgery. She said in her book that her agent told her to say she was in a car accident.

Is she implying that all the successful actresses in the game have fucked Weinstein?

the word rape doesn't mean anything anymore, literally anything can be rape, and you no longer need proof. i'm amazed that the press can print the accusations they have with so little proof, i'm a big fan of the first amendment, but there's close to no defamation protection in the united states. everyone knows suing for libel is futile. i think the metoo movement fucked up real rape victims believability, rather than helped it. now when something comes out, i just ask 'what does she have to gain?'