HAHAHAHHAAHAHA

What have they done?

Attached: Stannis_died_for_this.jpg (656x437, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news18.com/news/movies/this-game-of-thrones-theory-reveals-why-jon-snow-really-killed-daenerys-targaryen-2215149.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Am I suppose to know what this is?

The GoT prequel I think, set thousands of years before GoT.

No Dany, no thanks.

Attached: danyblack.jpg (2000x1333, 723K)

*kills your prequel*

Attached: game-of-thrones-arya-kills-night-king-maisie-williams-l.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

>blöodmoön

>GRRM teams up with From games
>HBO puts out "Blood moon"
Bloodborne show confirmed.

Game of Thrones prequel. Title font looks like a cheapened version of the original. Guaranteed they'll turn the lore on it's head and make it about tween romances. Casting and logo gives me that exact impression.

Could a squarehead fag confirm that's improper use of o? like, it doesn't work as an o.

>tween romance
>HBO
they dont need to pander to CW crowds.

Did you watch the last 2 seasons?
Practically disgusting fanservice.

there's already a cast?

Does it have sparkling white walkers?

>Jannies deleting the official /got/ thread

Fucking niggers. This thread is now /got/ general.

>O
Bloeod Mooen?

>/got/ 404'd
Is this the end?
Based

Attached: 1561216564214.jpg (1772x1030, 559K)

>instead of getting a comfy show about dunk and egg exploring the seven kingdoms we're getting two shows about things that are best left shrouded in mystery

Come sweet nerevar

this better be about Lord Hircine's great hunt

lads... what happened with /got/? surely it was a mistake?

Attached: 1503377345077.png (590x559, 480K)

>Rhaegar: Your journey has come to an end, Aegon
>Jon: I shouldn't have tried to push away my Targaryen side. My strength is accepting it, accepting dany, accepting you
>Rhaegar: You honor me. A father's pride cannot be measured in words, but know that I am proud of you, son.
>Jon: You have no idea how long I've waited to hear you say that.
>Rhaegar: You have been down a long road, Aegon, one paved with difficult trials. Those trials are behind you now. Any father can only hope that he is one day humbled by the feats of his son. But it is your soul, Aegon, of which I am most proud. You and you alone possess the courage, the determination, and the compassion that will be required of you to lift the darkness from Westeros
>*Targaryen armor rises up beneath the throne*
>Rhaegar: I ask you to remember one thing. Your abilities may be of my blood, but it is your time in Winterfell and Castle Black, with Ned and Ghost and all the people there, that made you a hero, Aegon.
Jon turns around and sees Ned holding the armor
>Ned: Always hold on to Winterfell
Jon puts on the armor, mounts Rhaegal and goes to the fight the Others

Attached: targsuit.webm (480x268, 1.73M)

The watch has ended, user.

dunk and egg would be too manly, focused on companionship and interesting characters. We cant have that its 2019.

We going to Solstheim?

It's the only thing he did want, a bastard denied.

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1557775453378.jpg (591x559, 14K)

>Naomi Watts is the first big name to be added to the cast list. Cast as the leading lady, her character has so far been described only as a “charismatic socialite hiding a dark secret.”

>Poldark actor Josh Whitehouse has also joined the prequel series, although no further details have been released about his character.

>Other names set to make an appearance include Naomi Ackie (Lady Macbeth), Jamie Campbell Bower (Twilight, Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grinderwald), Ivanno Jeremiah (Humans, Black Mirror), Toby Regbo and Georgie Henley (The Chronicles of Narnia).

Attached: 654332.jpg (1536x2048, 450K)

Is this meant to be a prequel of the entire backstory prior to got? Or just the gay magic fantastical shit which has nothing to do with the success of got?

i'm not ready to let go user...

Fuck yeah baby we building raven rock and getting some ass in fort frostmoth lets goooooo

Attached: 1561625803295.jpg (934x776, 47K)

Bloodborne series when?

Attached: mpgel6kuhfb21.jpg (2000x2827, 489K)

>news18.com/news/movies/this-game-of-thrones-theory-reveals-why-jon-snow-really-killed-daenerys-targaryen-2215149.html

Looks like normies finally caught up with what we were discussing right after the show ended.

fact!!

Attached: game-of-thrones-04.jpg (531x612, 200K)

Based. George is a faggot

Wake me up inside

Attached: image0-1.jpg (1242x666, 187K)

>cast a stunt man as the Night King
>have him do no stunts

Were they fucking stupid?

>The current King Bran the broken was the one to blame, using everyone around him, even his own siblings, to finally get his hands on the Iron Throne.
>Daenerys relished in the fact that the bastard would never sit on the chair made out of Aegon the Conqueror’s enemies’ swords thanks to Drogon. The idiot didn’t deserve to sit on the throne her ancestors had built anyway.
>Brandon Stark was going to pay for what he had done, and he was going to perish the same way that every era began, with Fire and Blood

Yes, the fire rises!

Attached: bane.jpg (333x500, 32K)

More like Mudpoon

I agree

I don't agree with what happened after but having it culminate in a quiet tense moment rather than a battle after a full episode of battles was a better idea

But they still said the fuck word, user. That means it’s for adults.