Bill and ted's excellent JUST

bill and ted's excellent JUST

Attached: D-gGzTFXsAEG0bH[1].jpg (688x1024, 104K)

yes, that is apparently the plot of the movie

oh god. Keanu is turning into Norm McDonald

keanu looks doughy without facial hair now
alex winter actually looks better, wtf

>had to uglify Keanu in order to make up for Alex

Yeah, I'm thinking he's breathtaking.

>uglify
you mean shave?

Still look pretty decent

It's amazing how shaving a beard will make you look like a complete pussy. Keanu went from John wick to soccer mom.

>it's another "shameless cash-grab featuring aging has-beens pretends to be self-aware about how pathetic it is" movie

Attached: 1554604044971.jpg (1080x1080, 119K)

But that's not how they're supposed to look

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

>53 and 54 years old

If that's JUST then sign me up for some.

this looks like it’s going to be kino as fuck though I’m sure they’ll end up having daughters who turn out to be the real rockstar saviors of humanity

He's out of shape. I'm guessing it's part of the character. In-shape keanu still looks great shaven or unshaven

Keanu's looking...old

Attached: mmmm mmmm mmmm mmmm.gif (307x281, 2.95M)

it's not a cash grab, though. this has been a passion project for winters, keanu, and ed solomon (the original writer).

>terrible comedy flick turns into cunny kino
That would be based

obviously apart of the plot
future wrong/dead rufus

could this be as bad as dumb and dumber 2

That's the point of the movie, that somehow they didn't end up being the gods of the future but something screwed up somewhere. I'm guessing DeNomolous fucked with time again.

Yeah, and I'm sure Dumb and Dumber 2 was a "passion project" for everyone involved.
It's a cash grab.

keanu defense force out here today

Reminder that you're utterly pathetic.

Have you ever thought about thinking of these types of things through the lens of "all these people really enjoy doing what they do, they want to do it again after all this time AND they get the bonus of a paycheck?"
I think you will be a happier person if you do.

have sex, sweetie

Attached: 641).png (333x389, 170K)

>haha it's all just fun a games let the old men play around and collect their million dollar paychecks in peace
Yeah, no. This film is contributing to the destruction of the film market. Don't come crying when the market dries up because they've run out of pop culture icons to resurrect.

who the fuck cares if """the market""" dries up. That would pave the way for creativity and new ideas.

I gotta be honest guys

When Alex Winter said in an interview in 2009 that they were still working on getting this movie going, I was kind of excited, but now that it's being made in 2019...

I saw the first two movies in the theater, but I think I might have to just torrent this one.

If by "new ideas" you mean netflix and youtube shit marketed to an audience with the attention span of chipmunks

Bill and Ted's tranny adventures

After seeing who's been cast as their daughters you might be right.

Attached: Billie and Tedette .jpg (618x412, 51K)

>daughters
What’s with this shit man, they were supposed to have sons in the future
They would make a billion bucks If they cast Wolfhard Finn as Keanu’s son the

They look good for 50

women are the future

Men (especially white or white-passing) are cancelled.

When is the trailer dropping?

So is Bill and Ted 2 terrible or somewhat as good as the first one?

Keanu looks like a younger james may here.

it's funny, has an interesting depiction of hell, and they guy that plays Death does a great job

>a passion project for winters
It's good that he's taken a break from all his blockbusters to make this.

Embarrassing

Shaved facial hair + weird wig = tranny

It's all prosthetics.
He will soon fake his own death and enter the Keanusleep, slumbering for centuries before rising again to bring operator kino to the ungrateful masses.

Keanu looks like a rapier version of spencer rice

Any movie doing the overused blue and orange color scheme should go full Dumb & Dumber with it or do something else.

Attached: tuxedos.jpg (653x960, 99K)

2 is legitimately the best movie ever made, featuring Pam Grier, Primus, and Will Sadler