MMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM WOOD GRANE

MMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM WOOD GRANE

Attached: soy.jpg (900x1200, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3tSV85Zr15o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Clint is comfy, covers interesting topics, and has a good sense of humor.

His channel is good. What are you faggots gonna start shitting on him now? Fuck you.
I avoid retarded memes like soi and have sex like the plague because I'm pretty sure most of the people posting them are actual normalfags shaming nerds. Fuck you OP you cunt.

*gets cucked by PushupBraRoses*

He looks like he collects hot sauces.

Attached: faggot.jpg (400x400, 30K)

imagine if techtv/g4 had anything as good as what youtube puts out for video game, especially retro video game content.

even AVGN, which I'm not big on, is better than what they actually had. and back in the day my friends and I ate up the crappy programming they did have.

if Joe Redifer, Chris Alaimo, Clint, Techmoan, Try and Coury, or the 8 Bit Guy were making shows for them, it would have been the best channel ever

*epic duke nukem impression*

>and today we'll be looking at the 28th content pack for Sims 4!

fucking self castration gross

what kind of a fucking autist plays sims?

Normie girls

he was really lazy lately

>HMMM... LET'S GO THRIFTING!

(I actually quite like Clint, and his voice is quite relaxing like David Attenborough)

Attached: 2q8agnaemcez.jpg (1280x1920, 429K)

This

I don't care for the sims content but I watch everything else. I put on thrifts to go to sleep. Not that its boring but I've seen all of them and his voice is nice in the background.

I also bought this due to his duke nukem impression youtu.be/3tSV85Zr15o
Its also a really good game. One of my favorite racers next to flatout.

i find it funnier when he accidentally slips into it

I just like watching short documentaries about 80s and 90s tech, fuck off OP.

who's he fooling with that combover

at least it's a review, much better than "here's an old 90s gadget I bought from goodwill"

Sims3 is pretty fun if you find a complete torrent with all 90 expansions and shitpacks. But it's not worth paying upwards of a thousand bucks for all that shit

He's all right. I like him.

>that Need for Speed video where he suddenly talks about his sister who died to cancer and he played this game to forget the pain
The most emotional sucker punch I ever experienced on YouTube.

Also love his Duke Nukem impersonation. Clint is awesome.

This.
His beat stuff is tech tales and he should do more of it instead of fucking around.

His origin story is so sad, he doesn't really talk about it but let it slip once that basically the reason he's obsessed with that particular era of tech is because of his sister's death.

I love watching 8-bit guy just because he is so much like my late dad they could have been separated at birth.

I remember watching that as background noise, after my jaw hit the floor I backed up the video and gave it my attention. Funny how that one missing piece made the whole puzzle come together.

don't you dare insult based Clint

not to mention that he would be stacking shelves at Target if it wasn't for yt

I thought Spoony kill her in the car crash.
Deepest Lore

how did she die?

its a goddamn travesty that this witchface hasn't unleashed those puppies yet.

Everyone played The Sims 1 when it was released. So I guess he plays out of nostalgia. You zoomers wouldn't understand.

his Duke voice makes my pussy wet
a shame he doesn't do it that much anymore

That hair OVER the glasses. Holy shit kill yourself.

why do you lie about having a pussy on the internet

Sims 1, 2, and 3 are great. Girls play them as interactive dollhouses to decorate and guys play them as grinding games or simulators. Interesting how it has universal appeal.

What is it about this "man" that makes me want to irrationally beat the shit out of him?

I always secretly pray some butterpile like this guy forgets he's not safe at home one days and says something snarky at me on the street, so I can just *WAPP* him right on the fucking forehead with my fist.

I suspect it has something to do with the instinctual drive of the strong being compelled to cull the weak and sickly from the herd.

Attached: 1558658961813.png (900x803, 612K)

I remember he was doing one of his show off collection videos and while he was going through his numerous copies of simcity and explaining the difference between each one he had a moment of clarity and just had a laugh it off as "collector things"

holy cringe

Sounds like you're just full of irrational anger. Clint's just a guy that likes talking about old tech on YouTube.

Why does he always comb his hair like a nerd?

have sex

Yea Forums will make fun of Clint purely because of his physical appearance. I don't know why Yea Forums started hating nerds around 2015.

>the average Yea Forums poster in 2019

Attached: 1561801294171.jpg (735x884, 48K)

wow I wish I had that chin

Yeah okay boys, I'm sure you're just a force to be reckoned with.

Attached: fatdudestryingtofrontdignity.png (400x400, 68K)

He's one of the only few decent big youtubers.

It's a shame he's stopped reviewing old video games though.

Because most of you are disgusting? Because 10/10 of the time your whole pussy-ass act stems from a place of butthurt unfulfilled narcissism? Becuase the last thing a real woman wants to see when they go over to your [mommy's] house is a bunch of anime figurines?

Did you just assume my hobbies?

Imagine being so insecure that you're making fun of based Clint in 2019 AD

This. Clint is based.

Attached: 1550409116522.jpg (337x337, 9K)

He seems like a Trump voter.

>What is it about this "man" that makes me want to irrationally beat the shit out of him?
Envy. Your own feelings when it comes to your lack of masculinity makes you angry that weak looking men can succeed, whereas you, despite also being one, are still a massive failure.

Because genuine happiness makes you uncomfortable.

Because is literally fueled by hatred now, the board is constantly in search of dramas and outrage. The site has been in bad shape since the gg but its getting worse every year.

hes a redneck

Truly an internet hate machine perfected.

I always tried to turn the towns fully white by killing/bleaching all the black sims and having alot of children.

he lives in North Carolina
considering that he's pretty normal

Women judge on men on bone structure and height, whatever they collect or do with their lives has little to do with how women see men.

In this case women would never enter his or his mom's house because he seems short (at first sight) and has a gracile bone structure.

you are joking but Yea Forums cant talk about anything without shitting on it. you talk about about an indie game, you are a dev shill, talk about a AAA you are also a dev shill if you are not talking about some controversy, talk about a mp game, the thread derails after 2 posts about how there are too many women or poc in said game.
Also there is not a thread without anons calling others 'discord trannies' if the diseagree about something.

someone removed the ladder while she was in the pool

>Women judge on men on bone structure and height
Only in mentally ill paranoid anons' minds. Seriously, go out there, talk with women. Stop being this fucking retarded. Any anons here who have a social life know just how fucking retarded you are acting. Wake the fuck up.

Sims 1 is peak comfy though

>you are joking but Yea Forums cant talk about anything without shitting on it.
That's every board. That's why this place is way worse than it ever was.

>edgy teens who think being negative makes them superior
>also blooming narcissistic disorder

someone set off fireworks in her house and sold the door

Cancer.

imagine actually believing this

>He's gonna use the Duke Nukem voice!!!!! HE GON DO IT!

Attached: 1530647402655.jpg (1002x857, 54K)

yeah i've noticed it on Yea Forums especially. movies and shows that were beloved years ago are now trashed and called "reddit." it's a fucking lazy way to get a rise out of people

I'm a therapist, this is literal mental illness and you can see it very plainly in many posters. I personally know some anons I engaged, and was able to confirm my suspicions. It's a lot worse than you realise. But yeah, these aren't trolls: these are full blown paranoid and schizophrenics. What happened with Brie Larson is a great example. How they bend reality to feed their fears is astonishing. They still think she had toe fungus, when anyone can see it was just a fake nail with glue. (Toe fungus doesn't make your nail 20 times thicker than your other (infected) toe nails...)

Attached: Lazy retard.png (630x349, 43K)

>it's a fucking lazy way to get a rise out of people
This is the major difference about Yea Forums: you think these are trolls trying to get a rise, what you don't understand is that 90% of these are in earnest. Mentally ill anons who need to talk shit for hours every day, in a hopeless attempt to feel better about themselves. This is how narcissists function: shitting on others and everything to try and get some modicum of self-esteem without having to work on oneself (which would require introspection and admitting faults).

This has made this website unbearable and unfunny.

Fallout 3 did have the better world, though. New Vegas is just the strip and cazadores.

He got really buthurt when he saw a trump boardgame in a thrift store.

Attached: 1547376107053.gif (480x270, 591K)

OH NO HE COMMITTED WRONGTHINK

It really didn't. It was more or less just the same but tinted green. Not better, not worse.
That said NV did have a far better story, atmosphere and setting and I'm more sure what he's going on about. Clint might be near-autistic when it comes to old tech and shit, but when it comes to modern games he actually has some fairly pleb tastes.

Wait, are you talking about that time when he picked up a silly Trump boardgame and just remarked that it was a silly Trump boardgame?

Yes that's what he's talking about, and you can expect it to be brought up in every thread.

when will her nudes leak in a form other than tiny thumbnails

I think what bothers me about LGR is that he gets all of this rare old shit sent to him... but he dosn't have the knowledge/expertise to really know what it is, how it works, or what to do with it beyond games.
Dude has gotten sent SGI workstations, PC88s, HP Alpha workstations, mini computers (think Digital or Alter), but all he can really do is plug them in and go "WOW! This is so cool!", but has no fucking clue to what he
While it's not Clint's fault that people send him this stuff unsolicited... its still very annoying.

Imagine being this autistic. Fucking lol.

it's not like he asks for it, he doesn't control what he gets sent

I know, read the whole post next time

literally and unironically, have sex

Attached: LGR.png (651x364, 22K)

>Stalks fat goth girl
>Apologizes to trannies
Quick rundown

Not sure about the tranny thing, but he collaborates with a fat goth chick like once a year or so to do a let's play.

Isn't he married or something?

sounds like a comfy LGR episode

Fairly certain he's single. Or at least lives alone.

He makes good content but with becoming rich he also became pretty hipster.
If he moves to california he will turn full onions.

Attached: LGR.png (1098x652, 972K)

based Shadowkiller855

the tranny thing comes from the episode where he revisits his first joystick
he plays a helicopter filght sim, the game "assumes his gender" he gives a disclaimer in the comments that it not a reference to the attack helicopter pasta

It really is odd what the stuff people on Yea Forums decides to latch onto to become mad about.

He lives alone and haven't had a gf in a decade.

ikr, he probably just posted it to not have a tranny suicide on his hands

PRACTICE
MOoOoOoDE

This your brain with too much melanin

This. He just wants his peace that pussy

Haven’t you seen her leaks yet?

F3 add-ons > NV add-ons

Attached: Bosprime.jpg (1024x576, 167K)

His vids are good and watchable. im not a hardcore fan that would autist post about him on Yea Forums. But for what its worth, i sometimes binge watch his hardware vids, when im in the mood.