ITT: powerful documentaries that changed your life forever

ITT: powerful documentaries that changed your life forever

Attached: 5e3cebe28d4099defe6ad050d18e8921.jpg (300x450, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1hdtsFSjfWeGNA7ButLhjA_th7R4sr1YgCXY8Ury1xrY/edit#heading=h.mexkuic41xzv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Set out to prove something
>Can't
>Lie instead
Hmmm

Attached: 220px-Cowspiracy_poster.jpg (220x329, 21K)

Attached: tgsnt.jpg (1000x1374, 189K)

How does eating McDonalds every day for months prove that I shouldn't be able to have a super big ass size mcdonalds meal once in a while?

>ib4 fatasses

The one about $300 sushi

It doesn't.
There is much worse stuff out there you can eat than McD's. People just bought onto the meme that so long as they don't eat fast food, they're living a healthy lifestyle.

Paris is Burning
High on Crack Street
Bellevue (Nothing works Ive been here for seven years)

>"fast food is bad"
>americans: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Supersize me was proven false and that the dipshit doing it had bigger pre-existing health problems that lead to the shown downward spiral in the video. They interviewed the big mac guy in the very movie, he has only eaten big macs for the past like 20 years and outright disproves that eating only McDonalds is bad for you.

Americans aren't fat because of fast food.
They're fat because they bought onto the meme that they need to eat 3 big meals a day to keep the doctors away or some shit.

In every other country on earth, no one eats 3 meals a day because it's impractical and retarded. You eat just enough to get by on a daily basis.
Americans don't seem to grasp this.

>eat nothing but XL fast food
>Get fat
>bro wtf
Shocking.

eating more than one meal a day is already retarded

In 2004 we didn't think about it much. He basically tries to say people eat 3 meals a day of fast food. Back then it was cheaper. It's kinda expensive to eat out all the time now.

People who try to say the point of this doc was obvious drastically underestimate how uneducated Americans, especially lower-class Americans, are about food. It's unreal how many of them eat fast food 5+ times a week, and how few of them understand even basic nutrition. These people need a documentary to tell them that fast food is bad.
Really, though, I wish this movie put a little more emphasis on exactly what parts of the menu are terrible. If you skip the fries and the soda, a burger from McD's is moderately nutritious. It's the french fries (huge calorie count from nothing but empty carbs and the worst kinds of fats) and the soda (more sugar that a person should consume in a week) that make a combo meal terrible.

I did the one-meal-a-day plan and I went from 168 to 147 in a few weeks.

Idiocracy

Okay manlet.

During late nineteenth century and early twentieth century, the various food industry started making these breakfast cereals that nobody wanted. They started a massive marketing campaign to sell breakfast as a major meal of the day. They made it sound like that even someone working as clerk needs to be eating the same as a hard labourer.

Yea it takes a week or two to get used to after that its easy going and the kilos fall off.

t. fatass with no impulse control

All it did was open my eyes to understanding calorie counts better. If SPERGlock at 5000 calories of veggies he would have been just as poorly off.

Morgan Spurlock is a retard.

That added rule about always getting a gallon of soda with every order made the experiment moot just like that when he lived on min wage for a month, took an entire day off of work to see a dr about a headache, and wondered why he was failing.

>be me 320lbs a year ago
>decide I'm tired of being a fat shit
>find a cute girlfriend while I'm a fat fuck
>she encourages me to work out and eat healthy
>end up going from 320lbs to 181lbs
>more women start showing interest in me
>cheat on my girlfriend all the time now

This movie really helped me get laid.

I'm not even sure if the human digestive system could handle that amount of veg. That's ~32 pounds of broccoli every day.

I wondered that as I typed it. Maybe add in tofu and organic peanut butter spread. Point stands.

true burgerpunk kino

thank you for your submission

docs.google.com/document/d/1hdtsFSjfWeGNA7ButLhjA_th7R4sr1YgCXY8Ury1xrY/edit#heading=h.mexkuic41xzv

Attached: peridot.png (1123x1207, 1.72M)

This is best way to get pancreatic disfunction, leading to differents deseases, like diabetes. Look it up.

>vegan eats meat for the first time in decades
>gets sick

wow, incredible

Didn't it come out that his health was already shit before this experiment and him and his skanky gf literally were hooked on heroin? Pretty important things to disclose when you're trying to argue eating a fucking hamburger from McDonald's is literally killing you

This.

"Last Days in Vietnam."
Contains an important insight: the Vietcong didn't begin their final invasion of South Vietnam until Watergate, when they knew Nixon was too neutered by domestic concerns to fulfill his promise to defend them.

Nixon won Vietnam. The Democrats lost it.

Looking back all of his "reports" were such obvious propaganda/scams. I think I remember he did a similar one about minimum wage and he took time off from work all the time and rushed to the doctor for minor ailments and then whined he had no money. Retard.

pretty hot

At least I can get skinny. You can never, ever get tall.

I love this one.

Attached: Still_here.jpg (486x720, 64K)

Someone replicated that Supersize Me diet but simply included a 10 minute daily walk. They gained 2 lbs.

If your parents are fatasses then eat right. If not then just get a little activity and do as you please.

FUCK this Vegan faggot!
His shitty "Super Size Me" movie caused Disney to not renew their contract with McDonads in 2005 which killed Disney toy Happy Meals, and all awesome movie promotions for over 16 years.

Attached: McDonalds 1994 Holiday Film Fest.jpg (585x585, 65K)

>I can get skinny
You and me both know this is never ever going to happen.

He killed the supersize menu.

>ITT: powerful documentaries that changed your life forever

ITT: powerful documentary that triggered OP forever

There, fixed it for ya.

Attached: 8attxr8gfr711.jpg (1080x1921, 167K)

>salad from McDonalds is healthy
gross cultural shift desu

>Didn't it come out that his health was already shit before this experiment and him and his skanky gf literally were hooked on heroin?

No, it didn't. But thank you for playing!

Is this the underage girl that says stupid shit that soothes the ears of doffus altrighters al around the grlobe?

Documentaries are always extremely biased. The director can spoon feed you his ideal for an hour and show you all sorts of video and images taken out of the original context. The only docs id recommend are history ones.

i have a certain opinion of people who go "ewww, I love documentaries" because 9 times out of 10, they mean "I love being spoonfed someone's propaganda".

why would you watch this lol