Any good films about nice conservative girls?

Any good films about nice conservative girls?

Attached: 1521191799953.jpg (720x960, 87K)

none because all women are whores

bitch look like a post-op Jon Hamm

None because all conservatives are morally bankrupt pieces of shit that are hardly human. Scum of the fucking earth.

>nice
>Conservative
>Girls
Pick one and only one

u-uh... girls?

Attached: apu pee pants.png (206x245, 6K)

Good work fren

Fuck off to > with your shitty troll attempts.

This but unironically that goes for liberals too

God I really want a nice jewish gf with firm milkers

52% of white women voted for Trump

seething
also
>kills billions of babies and thinks they have the moral highground

It's not troll if it offends you, little timmy

Marry me Ashley.

Can you be conservative while also being pro abortion?

BLACKED.com

If you take a shit in the kitchen is it also food?

Anything with Anne Frank

Decossackization - 500,000 murdered
Red Terror - 1.3 million murdered
Dekulakization - 5 million murdered
Holodomor - 7 million murdered
Great Purge - 1.2 million murdered
NKVD Mass Operations - at least 670,000 murdered (I had to calculate this one manually)

Need I go on or will you fuck off back to /r/Communism already?

Attached: Anne Frank.jpg (701x1979, 387K)

>unironically upset that unconscious "babies" are killed before they grow up to commit 50% of crimes
>seething

>kills millions of actually fully formed children who are grown with lives they've actually lived
>LOL FUCK NIGGERS AND SANDNIGGERS
>pretend to have some sort of moral high ground

>Pretend communism is directly responsible for any of that
>Also deny any responsibility for the exploitation and killing of literal billions over the course of the last century directly in the name of capitalism and """democracy"""

>war is conservative
what

And most of the women who vote are crusty 40+ year olds.

>Baits everyone like a boss

Imagine being a conservatard.

The AOC documentary on Netflix was exceptional

Attached: aoc feet poetry.png (1382x950, 959K)

You're right if you're saying that Dems voted for these wars too but most Dems are blue dog shills who just vote with the conservatives to avoid pushing away le centrists that don't actually exist

Isn't that the jewish girl from the jewish girl threads?

shiiii

Attached: 1509410460149.jpg (709x550, 88K)

Yeah, there are lots

Attached: blacked.jpg (819x315, 13K)

Statistics show that conservative women cheat on their husbands more than liberal women do. Liberal women are loose, sleep around, and marry less frequently. But they don't cheat as much as conservative women who find that it is part of the marriage structure to find good sex elsewhere if they aren't getting it from their husband.

Attached: xDnzjVy.jpg (539x428, 79K)

>pretending I support capitalism or democracy

Here’s your (You)

>doesn’t want to go two war with iran
>WHY ISN’T HE GOING TO WAR WITH IRAN, THE FUNNY MEN TOLD ME HE WAS A WAR PIG RACIST
The fact that there are people and politicians blue and red, whatever, who genuinely think this and want war because because they hate orange man is beyond me at this point.

>haha idiot you thought I actually believed in anything well here's where I tell you how STUPID you are for actually thinking I was making a point you're BOTH equally bad
sure got me

>ywn be born in Texas or any other Midwestern US state.
>ywn live in a house on a massive plot of land.
>ywn have guns or open carry.
>ywn have a qt blonde gf.
>ywn have a truck that's too big for it's own good or a muscle car.

Attached: 0ac16014a56574194f80ab504cef9d3a.jpg (400x519, 120K)

Attached: BOOM.png (653x677, 46K)

This one was pretty kino

Attached: cons.jpg (578x768, 138K)

Enough with these bait political bait threads jesus christ

Same person you're replying to, you know these neolibs would love it if NK actually nuked us so they could be smug about how bad Trump was, right until they get melted off the face of the Earth. However/pol/ nihilist incels would also have a field day talking about how based Trump was for ending the world until their internet cut out

No but you can be a lolberterian

Political labels are just generalities dummy

It's hilarious to hear you Trump supporters call yourselves conservative. Trump isn't and never was a conservative, he's a retarded sack of shit conman that rolls with whatever will feed his insatiable ego. In 10 years you literal faggots will be embarrassed you ever supported this cocksucker. Please die.

Why do white conservatives love black cock so much?

Yes. Because you are a true American and understand the government has no business telling women what they can and cannot do to thier own body and also understand that roe v wade was decided on the basis of viability. No need for moral posturing while also waging pointless wars killing millions and restricting access to healthcare kill even more millions.

The only reason I can think for why you can't have any of that is you're a shitskin.

Because they were told not to fuck black dudes or to avoid black dudes. It's like DARE in high school. Talking about drugs are to be avoided only makes kids want to take drugs.

>Pretend communism is directly responsible for any of that

It literally is.

>Also deny any responsibility for the exploitation and killing of literal billions over the course of the last century directly in the name of capitalism and """democracy"""

Niggawhat

Capitalism has killed literally no one. Democracy has only killed a few million because of American meddling in world affairs.

Attached: communism-in-real-life.jpg (793x1400, 674K)

Record low unemployment LOL record low black and Hispanic unemployment. Dude, millions of NEW jobs. Are you seriously a fucking idiot? I want a fucking answer from your retarded ass.

LOWEST UNEMPLOYMENT SINCE 1969 UNDER TRUMP

Have sex

It's only natural

>cares about hard stats rather than relative rates
huh sure

Attached: _99660598_3-unempl-nc.png (641x520, 11K)