What do we do about Mindy Kaling? Should we kill her?

What do we do about Mindy Kaling? Should we kill her?

Attached: poo.jpg (766x1069, 111K)

She's killing herself slowly with food, user. Let her have her slow descent into self-loathing and heart disease.

No matter what we do, overweight Office fangirls will continue to pretend she's funny.

First thing in the morning, what do I see? A pile of shit staring at me. I close my eyes, I step away. No matter where I go, there’s no getting away. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo?

I step out on the street. What do I smell? Shit that’s stinky to high hell. I hold my breath, I step away. But everywhere I go, there’s no getting away.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo.

Shit, not shit, this shit, that shit. Let’s see now. Let me check. Happy birthday. Happy birthday.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo.

Wait til she's taking a shit then run over her

Attached: designated.gif (480x270, 505K)

how does this happen

Attached: 1827184[1].jpg (638x425, 75K)

>got to make a show for six seasons where hunky men fought over her self-insert character
>got to co-lead Late Night
>gets to pretend she's attractive when she's a 6/10 poo in loo

She's living the dream, OP. I've got no problems with her

>6/10 poo
She’s a 4/10 poo AT BEST

id bang her and not feel shame

eh, beauty's subjective. I've always got a thing for thicc indian women so I guess I'm biased

Skin bleaching
Darker skin tone is considered low caste in poo culture, so rich poos try to make their skin as light as possible.

Looks like poo & pee

Do her farts smell like cumin?

How do we stop incels sending threats to beautiful women?

Kill women.

>beautiful

>women

Thats a dangerous game op. I feel like that coukd go south so fast

>eh
kys
>beauty's subjective
nope

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

You blined ass baka mother fucker

Attached: 1561905721779.png (626x435, 565K)