Marvel Phase 4 Leak

*Black Widow is set in 2017, with some flashbacks in 2006. Samuel L Jackson comes back as Nick Fury for a small role, who is actually still Talos in disguise. David Lambert and Isabela Moner join the cast as a young couple who try to blackmail Widow.

*Eternals is set 10,000 years ago. Ego appears and Salma Hayek is playing Elysius

*Shang Chi will be played by Ludi Lin. Ross Butler will play the villain, while Donnie Yen will play Shang Chi's mentor.In the original Far From Home draft, Brad Davis was Shang Chi's cousin.

*Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol.3 is about Star Lord trying to find Gamora. Steve Tyler will play an Elder of the universe.

*Spider Man 3 will be titled Home Alone and feature Spidey protecting the new built Avengers Headquaters from Vulture and Mysterio back from the dead. Falcon as Cap will appear.

*Doctor Strange 2 will feature Doctor Doom as the villain. Dan Stevens is in negotiations to play the role. Mordo will be Doom's sidekick.

Attached: endgame.jpg (292x173, 15K)

Vegata! What does the scouter say about teh thread's cringe level!?
>IT'S OVAH 9000!!!
ZOMG, OVER 9000???? DEN IMA FIRIN' MUH LAZ0R!!1111

>Doctor Strange 2 will feature Doctor Doom as the villain. Dan Stevens is in negotiations to play the role. Mordo will be Doom's sidekick.

Are we living in the best timeline?

*Black Panther 2 will be about Shuri being the new Black Panther

*Captain Marvel 2 will be set in 2003.It'll be about her on a journey with the Columbia S[ace Shuttle Crew, who she prevents their deaths.

*Fantastic Four will cast Stranger Things and The Office Actors as the team.

*Spider Man 4 will be about Flash turning into Venom, with Brad into Carnage, as they team up to kill Peter.

*Nova takes place in 2018.

*Avengers 5 comes out in 2023.

*The Eternals 2, Ant Man 3, and Captain Britain are the movies lined up for 2024.

Attached: spiderman-far-from-home-poster-2-720x720.jpg (720x480, 77K)

why do you keep posting this fanfiction every day?

*X Men will not be in the MCU till 2025.

*Jim Starlin (the creator of Thanos) will be the new cameo king

*Ultron will come back

*Aubrey Plaza has talked to Marvel about a role in a film. It is most likely for the role of She Hulk

*Thor 4 will come out in 2023.

*Thunderbolts and The Wasp will get their own films sometime.

Attached: marvel-studios-logo-2016.jpg (4300x2418, 454K)

I've heard that Marvel wants Steve Carell for the role of the Thing. Krasinski is of course playing Reed.

Aubrey plaza is already in legion. Why are you guys getting worse at fan fic?

That shows not in the MCU dumbass

>Dan Stevens
I want him as Legion but not gonna happen so ok, I hope we see some music scenes too.

Attached: source.gif (640x355, 3.78M)

>She Hulk
she is too smoll

>Dan Stevens
lets fucking hope so

Attached: sam.gif (320x180, 3.28M)

>*Doctor Strange 2 will feature Doctor Doom as the villain. Dan Stevens is in negotiations to play the role. Mordo will be Doom's sidekick.
Kino desu.

terrible. at least make make up some interesting lies instead of claiming there are "leaks" of the casting of movies that aren't even in pre production yet you fucking brainlet

i'm not an NPC so couldn't care less desu

>Black Widow is set in 2017
>when Black Widow was on the run with Captain America and the other Avengers
>but Cap and friends won't be in it
nice fan fic dude

Infinity War takes place is 2016

Eternals and Shang Chi are in pre production you special ed retard

It's been confirmed for years and years that Nightmare is the villain of Doctor Strange 2, fuck off larper.

>Doctor Strange 2 will feature Doctor Doom as the villain.
Might be the only one I see.

MCU feels like a pointless cash grab after end game. At least Thor 4 might be comfy.

Attached: 565464.jpg (384x313, 71K)

>Captain Marvel 2 will be set in 2003.It'll be about her on a journey with the Columbia S[ace Shuttle Crew, who she prevents their deaths.
That's literally insulting and disgusting.

Nightmare was in the first draft but got written out due to gore

The larper fucks up spiderman venom where venom is already in the mcu.
Carnage actor is already chosen a while ago with the venom movie.

>Captain Marvel 2 will be set in 2003.It'll be about her on a journey with the Columbia S[ace Shuttle Crew, who she prevents their deaths.

What the Hell?

Venom's not in the mcu

This is what the crew would have wanted. It's not exploitative, it's feminism, okay incels?

Feige said he was and they helped work on venom.
Check mate nigger

Venom, and aslo Spiderman, are still officially a Sony property. Its is not an MCU joint. Sony just cooperated with Marvel, because their movies were flopping. Thats the reason for the desperate Venom attempt, who failed also.

>David Lambert and Isabela Moner join the cast
fucking dropped

*James Cameron is set to make a cameo in Eternals.
*Steve Buscemi is negotiating to play Marc Spector/Moon Knight.

oh great
more miscast coming

Attached: 1562176298924.jpg (781x574, 62K)

>*Fantastic Four will cast Stranger Things and The Office Actors as the team.

Attached: 54536.jpg (251x242, 19K)

Anyone wonder how Mysterio got away or survived? Like did EDITH miss something or what?

>Star Lord trying to find Gamora
I guess no one's ever really gone.

Attached: 15316543199980.jpg (500x278, 16K)

The MCU should've ended with Infinity War. The ending was perfect.

Attached: 1547799605823.png (775x581, 705K)

Just terrible, at least make it half-believable next time nerd

Can't wait for this actor in the mcu
Phase 4 is going to be the greatest

Attached: D-kP5SRWsAEWR6d.jpg (640x640, 46K)

DR DOOM IN THE MCU IS GONNA BE SO FUCKING FIRE FUCK

hows 3rd grade going

Go fuck yourself.

when you hit puberty is gonna be so fucking fire

You know when I was a kid on the internet I'd make fun of people's age too. Because I was underaged. That's you.

of course i am, because thats too fire

>Ant Man 3
> 2024
Paul Rudd is going to be like 55 and is still going to look the same

a moral high ground on Yea Forums?
cor blimey

big gay

Attached: Moner Banned Instagram Picture Too Hot for 4channel.jpg (1080x1350, 132K)

I think he did a decent job for a larp, Moner was one of four names kicked around for some project relating to Widow a while ago

these fans are almost as gay as me, pic super related

Attached: Gaye.jpg (480x360, 26K)