Pitch your probably shitty film ideas

Pitch your probably shitty film ideas.

Attached: thetitle.jpg (463x679, 51K)

A man wakes up one day and finds that he can hear everything the birds are chirping in plain English

Dinosaurs in a zoo

Black's have taken the remaining five white citizens of Chicago hostage in the year 2022, Jean Claude Van Damme must kill the captors with kung-fu and return the city to its former glory

It's been done before.
Though the title was different

Billy and the Clonasaurus

Gay man wakes up only to discover he is the only man left on earth and all the women want his dick.

But they all have thick Jersey accents.

a man on his quest to rape every woman in the world

Plot for my film is irrelevant, only the development thereof: It starts as a brainlet romcom or whatever and gets increasingly intellectually involved, to the point of discussing a single cutting-edge mathematical problem, the mere wording of which is maybe understood by 5-10 mathematicians wordwide. It ends solving the problem by a direct proof.

Two criminals attempt to surreptitiously transport a refrigerator containing a body across a city, with no car.

Alien movie except the alien has acid jizz and fucks all his female victims to death

A film set entirely in a hotel lobby while some nefarious plot or murder mystery happens in various rooms of the hotel but we only hear about it in the distance or from phonecalls to the lobby and people coming to and fro.

Attached: 1562163257762.jpg (1180x894, 994K)

The Boy Whose Arms, Arse and Head Fell Off.

Jurassic park but space themed 100 years into the future and the park is actually on the moon.

Idris' agent just got hard.

Oh look, it's one of my favorite kinds of Yea Forums threads, the "pitch your bitchen movie idea so I can steal it and make Joe Eszterhas money" thread. I'm not so naive, but I'll happily lurk - and steal! J/k on the last part, I seriously doubt anyone's going to come close to my level of invention, and I wouldn't steal anyway, I have a little thing called self-respect, unlike you, OP.

Nice idea actually, but to me it seems desperately tricky to pull off.

A man gets hit by lightning and discovers that he can tell what crimes a girl has committed by sniffing her pusy smells.

max. 90-95 minutes so the premise does not drag

Everyday on my shitty job one or two ideas about this kind of threads flew pass my mind

But when I actually see such a thread I can't recall any of them

A superhero who can fly but only when no one is watching.

a man with a micropenis makes a wish to make his dick bigger but the catch is that it never stops growing
basically like the movie thinner but by the end hes carrying around a mile long dick

Directed by Lars von Trier

They did this in Mystery Men, an invisible man who's only invisible when no-one's looking.

That sounds amazing.

An action film set entirely in an amusement park, complete with action scenes on various rides.

It's an underrated movie, worth seeing, although "All Star" by Smash Mouth features prominently on the soundtrack.

Can confirm, grew up watching that movie every day along with Waterboy and The Animal