Attached: Blue_Milk.jpg (402x577, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKZ-nf_R8Os
youtu.be/JsJxIoFu2wo
youtube.com/watch?v=1F6hBEIWgok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

$40 please.

I miss when disney made original concepts and IPs for their park expansions

Reminder that tipping is the most pathetic thing you can do.

What did he mean by this?

>be pizza delivery boy
>average $21 an hour thanks to tips

I love America

Attached: 1558031570829.png (699x527, 491K)

The green milk tastes like a dirty diaper.
Disney can’t even get the milk right.

How would you know what dirty diapers taste like user?

Because I tried the green milk

what is the actual menu like at this place?
are the proper meals anything... strange or exotic?
or is it a bunch of normal stuff with scifi-themed names and/or shit with too much food coloring added in?

Probably none of that.
The food area in the Pirates of the Caribbean ride just has burgers and fries. Not even fancy names for them.

He meant how can you compare without actually trying the diaper, you fucking obtuse aids-ridden spastic bucket of phlegm. No offende meant.

lame
god, i hate nu-disney

what am i looking at?

Cantina is mostly drinks, handful of snacks that look semi-exotic. The main restaurant, Docking Bay 7, quick-service style, has things like ribs, chicken strips (but shaped to be like rectangular), veggie meatloaf, sausage wrap etc., nothing too out there, but the proportions are crap for the prices and you're better off eating outside the land if possible. There's some other shit like turkey jerky and flavored popcorn. Nothing too crazy.

Blue milk in a plastic cup.

what a dumpster fire

Attached: 61763470_10161880551755192_6137840451639574528_o.jpg (1200x900, 272K)

based and checked

That's not nu-disney. Its been that way since the beginning.

You wouldn't dare steal from The Mouse, would you?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (763x870, 113K)

Disneyland has literally always been shit. Should have gone to Busch Gardens.

spare no expense

Attached: Docking-Bay-7-Menu-Galaxys-Edge.jpg (720x960, 243K)

if they are for sale in the park how were they smuggled out?
if they are for sale at a higher price on ebay how do you know it was a worker at all?
seems retarded.

Attached: Ronto-Roasters-Menu.jpg (960x656, 219K)

>if they are for sale in the park how were they smuggled out?
>if they are for sale at a higher price on ebay how do you know it was a worker at all?
>seems retarded.
It's stuff like tableware, etc. that isn't supposed to be removed from the park

Article is confusing and misleading clickbait

>Galaxy Edge is Sequel shit only

To illustrate how many monumentally stupid this is, imagine if Universal's Wizarding World theme park did the same thing.
>No Hogwarts. Instead you can visit a new wizard school that they made up just for the park. It's similar to Hogwarts, but different.
>No Diagon Ally.
>No familiar faces like Hagrid or Dumbledore
>No costumes allowed.
>One ride.

All in order to level the playing field between fans and casuals. Can't have anything some people recognize but others don't. Everyone has to be on the same page. Everyone must feel equally alienated.

Attached: Back-to-Hogwarts-Social-Media-Meet-Up_FB(2).jpg (1200x630, 304K)

The garden loaf legit looks like something a military member from star wars would be eating. Looks like sci fi grool and i mean that in the best way possible. Some of the foods theming is legit and some of it is trash.

This
Out of all theme parks I've gone to Disneyland was the most boring and most expensive

>All in order to level the playing field between fans and casuals.

I saw this in the thread yesterday and it's a pretty good analogy. I fucking hate HP but even I have to admit that motorcycle coaster has some interesting elements.

Attached: milk-stand-menu-may-2019.jpg (895x511, 58K)

Is it? How do you come to that idea based on a picture of blue milk? Which was literally in the first film

that's the one one the left here

Attached: Best-Food-Galaxys-Edge-1024x609.jpg (1024x609, 132K)

I work in a U.S. restaurant. The only people who don't tip are the ones who have no dignity (come in smelling bad, loud misbehaving children, ghetto, and usually POC of one type or another)

is in my mind a shut-in, yuropoor, or one of those I described above.

Soi milk with blue food coloring.

And yet it's not a thing in virtually every single first world country.

>don't get to literally milk a weird alien
DROPPED

>that
>military

that looks way too nice to be mil-cafeteria food.

and restaurants in [!=US] have slow service. I know, I've been all over Europe.

>braised Shaak roast
RIP Shaak Ti

>All in order to level the playing field between fans and casuals.

Pic related. DisneyLF's reason given for doing Sequelshit only.

Attached: IMG_20190602_105513.jpg (4048x3036, 1.69M)

>see video about park on youtube
>some soiboy complains that watto is being sold since he was a slave owner

I've had shit service in the States and great service in Europe, what's your point?

It was a joke you autist, and he’s right it’s surprising

nigger detected

None taken, you rotting-colon-smelling motherfucker.

Non-dairy frozen beverage from Star Wars Land.

Soi-free. Coconut and rice milk. Chad-safe.

Or he could be from Europe, you jackass.
Do you not realize that the US is the only country on earth where tipping is a thing?

The bulbous milk-cow things on Naboo are called Shaaks. Shaak Ti in Togrutan translates to "milk truck".

Do they let you squeeze it fresh from the teats of a space-walrus?

Attached: Thala-Sirens.jpg (400x320, 40K)

We tip in Argentina, femme boy.

Really? I guess they've changed the recipe because originally both green and blue milk were using soi milk as a base.

>It was a joke you autist
no it wasnt faggot and by that logic you cant sell darth vader because hes a child killer

i want to believe

I work in galaxies edge, I actually start at 12:15 today as a character After the hype of opening it and being involved it was a really C at most tier wise.

>the ride is very hit or miss. With a group of six friends it’s a lot of fun, with strangers, even one, it’s a mediocre video game where you can’t even aim the guns or fly for real
>the food sucks. I spent a whole day trying everything and it’s all vegan shit. They tried to be alien and healthy and it does not work. Avatar land did it much better.
>half the land is plain nothing. The area where the other ride is is bare and is packed with light side characters to try and make it seem better
>merch is overpriced and breaks easy. The droids fall apart. You are not allowed to play with them on property because of it. A Rey told me she was having a sweet moment with a little girl playing with her droid and a manager came to tell her to put it away because the BB units break instantly. If they break on property that means refund
>there’s no show. The kylo ren entering show is anti climatic
>vi is a terrible character concept and a literal who. She also is getting no one talking to her since she looks like an anime weeb cosplayer not a character
>blue milk sucks. It tastes like a what a tide pod would taste. It should have just been a vanilla shake dyed blue. It’s worse in the cantina where the cookie they give you with it does not go with the milk. It’s also 16 dollars in the cantina
>cast members are taking their role play too far and are more annoying than charming
>You run out of things to do in less than an hour, you need to make a reservation for the cantina and saber shop like at 7 am to do them.
>characters are swarmed by guests who only want selfies, no fun allowed

Don't forget everyone thinks you parasites are underpaid.

Argentina is a fucking shithole filled with retards that somehow turned their once prosperous country into Brazil-lite in the span of a few decades.
No wonder you fags tip there as well.

>Employee who gets paid an ordinary wage expects me to tip them
I fucking hate delivery people.

maybe on the weekend. No way you get that monday-thursday. Also, dont you have to pay for your own gas

>$8.50 for edible dirt
?

Don't tell me I can't do what I do daily.

>merch is overpriced and breaks easy. The droids fall apart. You are not allowed to play with them on property because of it. A Rey told me she was having a sweet moment with a little girl playing with her droid and a manager came to tell her to put it away because the BB units break instantly. If they break on property that means refund

Attached: 1467882908801.png (347x328, 140K)

So what's the set up for characters? Are they trained to only do canned responses or can the free form their responses/reactions as long as its in character?

I did ubereats. Even WITH tips which were rare, it was damn near impossible to even get minimum wage. Sometimes not even half. But for ever sucker who tries it and says fuck that shit, there are two more suckers to take his place. Until there aren't.

How does this make you feel? Honestly, I'd be pretty bummed.

Trained really well and extensively. Though only canned responses for masked ones via Disney magic.

>spastic

Attached: Sheev.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

>blue milk sucks. It tastes like a what a tide pod would taste.
lol'd

>It’s worse in the cantina where the cookie they give you with it does not go with the milk.
Laffed

>It’s also 16 dollars in the cantina
Lost it here

I hate lazy people who expect me to navigate their trash obstacle course lawn to get their food to their fat faces.
>You're late, I'm starving!
Bitch, the meat on your bones could feed an African village.

But you know what I love? Star Wars Galaxy's Edge.

Post Reys.

Did she tell you that in Daisy's accent?

yeah they spent millions on that titty walrus, i should get to milk the titty walrus

do you staff guys ever... you know... i mean, take the costumes into the bathrooms and have fun with them together?

maybe some finn on rey action?
i guess a vi can watch too as long as she doesn't fucking talk

Attached: chili-and-sea-bass.jpg (2772x462, 894K)

>vi is a terrible character concept and a literal who. She also is getting no one talking to her since she looks like an anime weeb cosplayer not a character.

What a strange creative decision for a theme park character. Nobody recognizes her from the movie, what did they think was going to happen?

tip is included in Disney prices AKCTUALLY

who the fuck is Vi?

the ronto wrap is apparently the best thing in the land

>I work in galaxies edge, I actually start at 12:15 today as a character

This post has been reported to your department for violation of your Disney Employee non-disclosure agreement.

Attached: 1549717558328.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

What are you talking about, the restaurant IN the ride is the Blue Bayou Restaurant and one of the slightly more fancy restaurants in the park, and it serves new orliens Cajun-Creole Cuisine including gumbo, chicken manison and lobster/steak and monte cristo sandwich’s.

I'm low key kind of glad its become this negative towards everyone, I'm going mid september to WDW where it'll be open for the second week and if the crowd levels are really low I can enjoy everything

HOW DO YOU FUCK UP SOMETHING AS SIMPLE AS STAR WARS? I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND

it looks like it's just a hot dog on a pita roll with cole slaw

Attached: Ronto-Wrap-Galaxys-Edge-Food.jpg (720x960, 201K)

a new character pulled from the shitty pulp novels
she is a master spy who works directly for princess leia or something
her author described her as "poe dameron meets james bond, but black and a woman."

thanks for telling me the droids break, saved me a 100 bucks

Random ass resistance spy, if you look for pictures, she's the face character that's black and has hair that's partially dyed blue. She's the main character of a book set in the land that isn't out yet.

gross

looks good for theme park food, kind of want the breakfast one desu

>nice

looks like something you get on an airplane

>What a strange creative decision for a theme park character. Nobody recognizes her from the movie, what did they think was going to happen?
>who the fuck is Vi?

The character appeared in a Phasma novel to establish preexistence in the franchise, but the whole point of the character was to have an interactive "guide" for the park that attendees could talk to while pretending to be in the SW galaxy.

The park was originally envisioned as being staffed with dozens of costumed actors kind of like Westworld, with the rides and restaurant being secondary attractions. Then at the last minute it was decided that it would be cheaper to scrap all the NPC actors and just tell the remaining workers to ham it up.

Attached: enhanced-buzz-1062-1361821610-15.jpg (600x378, 17K)

they planned for more characters once the crowds died down iirc, but due to no one visiting I dont know what the fuck they're going to do

whats this talk about subconscious?
the attendee would somehow forget they were in a theme park?
visiting one would somehow make you like a bunch of movies more?
wtf

an inferior text editor

>I dont know what the fuck they're going to do
They do what Disney always does when they have a failure. Close the gates and pretend that part of the park doesn't exist.

God I miss pre 9/11 disneyland where we could smuggle food into the park without people calling in an anonymous bomb threat into the feds because they saw us chuck it over the fence.

based and nanopilled

Attached: 0c00706611f3e9eea04ed9decb5e6c8312cf379e5b68b0a4a92f7d05d31691b1.jpg (2272x1704, 1.28M)

TURKEY LEG
U
R
K
E
Y

L
E
G

Attached: turkey-leg.jpg (533x400, 37K)

>horsecock

HOW MANY FLIRT WITH THE REYS

get a better job lol

How is the moral for the employees? I mean it doesn't look fun to be in the Star Wars side of the park.

>vi is a terrible character concept and a literal who. She also is getting no one talking to her since she looks like an anime weeb cosplayer not a character
I have to admit that when I saw the picture I thought that she was some crazy fangirl/cosplayer. The fact that she's the main character is just unbelievable.

Attached: 1513383380222.png (813x988, 545K)

with what, banana leaf?

>I miss when disney made original concepts and IPs for their park expansions
youtube.com/watch?v=GKZ-nf_R8Os

I talked to one who had a dude walk up to her and ask her to stand in front of him for a photo to hide his “package” which was a boner he clearly had. She told me she laughed and walked away.

Had another tell me some sperg Disney bounding as kylo was following her around talking about reylo and how they love each other and she told him to leave

Disney ride tier list

1. Splash Mountain
2. Roger Rabbit
3. Pirates of the Caribbean
4. Indiana Jones
5. Haunted Mansion
6. Bob Sleds
7. Space mountain

*power gap*

8. Everything in fantasy land
9. Winnie the Pooh
10. Other rides in Tomorrow land

*power gap*

11. Whatever I missed

>Bottled water
>4$
Jesus Christ, is it Switzerland?

They're arguing that if they had actual elements from the movies in the theme park, people would subconsciously know they weren't actually *in* the movie. Because the events of the movie happened in the "past" of the Star Wars continuity. So they set the theme park in the "present", ostensibly so visitors felt like they were "in" the ongoing story.

It's a strange a weak rationalizing of the creative decision, just compare it to HP world

You go to the Wizarding World because you want to feel like you're in the Potterverse. The designers of Universal's WW knew how to do that: FILL THE PARK WITH FAMILIAR THINGS FROM THE MOVIE

Not similar things.
Not new things.
Not thematic things
The EXACT THINGS from the HP movies!.

No wonder Galaxy Edge is flopping. Visitors must be feeling a harsh sense of uncanny valley. Everything is "Star Wars"-themed, but there's hardly anything actually from Star Wars. It's like an generic-brand, knock-off version of Star Wars land. It's like what a competing studio would make if they didn't have the rights to do an actual Star Wars™ theme park. Everything feels slightly *off*. Like a subtle, unnerving nightmare.

Attached: MV5BMTYwMTQ3OTk5MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDkxNzY0OTE@._V1_SX1579_CR0_0_1579_999_AL_.jpg (1579x999, 272K)

youtu.be/JsJxIoFu2wo

It might not have been too bad if they've given her some sort of in-universe adventure showreel at the entrance or around the place, fighting the Empire and being heroic or something similar. But it sounds as though she's just been dropped into the park with no backstory.

Gotta mix it together desu

>Visitors must be feeling a harsh sense of uncanny valley. Everything is "Star Wars"-themed, but there's hardly anything actually from Star Wars. It's like an generic-brand, knock-off version of Star Wars land. It's like what a competing studio would make if they didn't have the rights to do an actual Star Wars™ theme park. Everything feels slightly *off*. Like a subtle, unnerving nightmare.
Nailed it.

There's a word for this. I believe that word is schadenfreude.

>what did they think was going to happen?
They thought that the visitors would receive a strong female POC hero with thunderous applause because it's what we've all been craving since 1977.

>Why didn't they make it OT/PT then, if they wanted the closest thing to Star Wars, it's them. not New Wars.

Or maybe it was the garden spread. Tbh that land has a lot of potential but Chapek or whatever thinks its a good idea to constantly kill the budget of entertainment when he is the president of a theme park.

You mean like Mr. Toad, Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland, Dumbo, Pinocchio, Sleeping Beauty and Song of the South?

Theme parks are fucking trash.

t. vidya poorfag

Attached: Dreamfinder.jpg (330x504, 179K)

Attached: 1562012033233.jpg (810x1553, 665K)

Shim's a new EU character who shucks and jives in Batuu for credits

>NEED to meet
No they don't. Lmao

I bet mr. Charlie Hall got some good money for his shilling.

come on, the line in roger rabbit is more enjoyable than the ride itself. Splash Mountain does rule though. It makes that disconcertingly half-cheery half-scary mood with all the sinister animatronics, no other rides quite nail that. I only go to the park around november (game days baby) so haunted mansion is always decked out in the dumb nightmare before christmas shit which really sucks.

Apologize

>I saved The Walt Disney Company from bankruptcy
>I gave you the Disney Renaissance
>I gave you The Great Movie Ride
>I gave you Animal Kingdom
>I tried to spread the love of Disney around the world, but they would not hear my message
>I wanted to open a park to celebrate the history of our own wonderful country, but the people rejected me
>I opened a new theme park at the Disneyland Resort, and my own people turned against me
>They said I was only concerned with money
>They spat in my face, and replaced me with Bob Iger
>What has your new messiah given you?
>Capeshit
>Spaceshit
>Sticking IPs where they don't belong
>The destruction of the meticulously created themes of entire theme parks
>Soulless movie after soulless movie
>But yeah, Superstar Limo sure did suck, huh?

Attached: 1526410067811.jpg (800x1162, 650K)

Could have been a great idea -- if they had put her alongside known face characters and allowed her to draw attention. Performer is attractive, costume stands out, there was potential here and they fucked it up.
>Apologize to Lucas
I'm too busy wanting to apologize to Eisner

This alone makes the Florida Haunted Mansion superior.

I'M SORRY MICHAEL PLEASE COME BACK IT'S SHIT NOW WE MISS YOU

This dude cheaped out on DCA and it took em about 10 years to finally get the park up to snuff, which is probably the same thing thats gonna happen to GE

I liked DCA better when it was a parking lot

we need you based chad Mike. Even your b Disney movie failures like Treasure Planet and Atlantis were kino (we’ll just forget Home on the Range, a movie he arguably sabotaged)

which anime is this from?

>their parents were cheap and didn’t get parkhoppers
with a hopper or pass DCA was always pretty chill for a few hours

these zoomers don't understand what you mean, to them the Disney version is all that ever existed
hell even actual boomers mostly forget that all their stuff is lifted from old folk tales

What are the funky beverage logos next to coke? One looks like Sprite, maybe, and Pepsi?

I think they made them look weird to fit in with the sw theme

>tfw riding Yukon Striker and yuking my guts and funnel cake all over whoever is behind me on the ride
Fuck Disneyshit.

Attached: pe1xjwun86331.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

Attached: fee.jpg (553x580, 52K)

Reminder me of Butterbeer at Universal which is literally just overpriced cream soda.

what a pile of fucking shit , this must be a joke , what is this blue milk meme ?

I still think the wand shit is a rad as fuck concept I would have gone nuts over as a kid.

Awful how do the portion sizes look for fat mutts ?

those post mix soda costs 5 cents for a large cup

in bong you dont tip unless in good places

these are like toddler or child portions for us

Attached: Docking-Bay-7-Food-Galaxys-Edge.jpg (702x960, 295K)

Thanks user

its just regular food in a weird dish

Yeah, because uber is a scam for the workers. That's why it's so popular, because it's cheap as fuck for the customer.

>Pepsi
Powerade.

being this much a plebbitor cunt KYS now , SWATS on its way

moron...

this
even ridley thinks its shit

shut it down

deutsche marks

>Promised to have the best character interactions and immersion.
>Knotts Berry Farm ends up doing a better job at character interactions and world building than Disney

Attached: KBF-16_0829-Cover.jpg (1920x1200, 3.17M)

Kek
Daisys left leg , too soon ?

bet they suck them off by winter

I thought there were supposed to be dozens of seemingly autonomous droids wandering around.

>Meet
Yeah sure, I’m going to walk up to a spy and introduce myself like I saw them on the street. That’ll go over well.

Is there any chance to hook up with one o the characters? Maybe get a bj behind the cantina or even fuck?

Is it short for Violet, or is her name the roman numeral 6?

Theres no places to hide in the park except the bathrooms. The place is one giant bowl

Best post

Do they have sand people walking around?

these are the worst things to eat. i literally threw up and got sick. if you're going to eat turkey legs get it somewhere where they actually cook it properly on a flame like a reinessance faire. otherwise have fun eating raw turkey.

so this nigger is stealing shieet ..right
this is the meme we should be sending

Fuck star wars and fuck Disney

I'm so sorry George

10k at least

the issue is they did the same thing in Pandora to "keep theming" and it works because the best thing about the Avatar movies isnt the characters, its the spectacle. The land itself is like walking into the jungle in the movie. nobody really gives a shit about random generic SW planet #52 and there isnt anything besides shit to buy to feel like you are in the SW universe

Attached: 66u7f97jn7721.jpg (575x767, 94K)

follow up: its also fucking stupid because Cars Land does both and nobody gives a shit. Its one of the best lands disney has created because its like stepping directly into the movie, while having the characters everywhere in land and on the (multiple) rides

I h8 cars but goddamn is Carsland so fucking based. They have a Bob Dylan song on the lands music playlist for gosh sake

Fantastic post. The next round of blue milk is on me.

The Kylo in florida had to get a restraining order on a female guest who was obsessed with him. she would stalk him and take multiple pictures with him daily. occasionally happens to ALL character performers sadly

Maybe it's because I'm not American but Bob Dylan just seems like slow boring guitar music to me.

Looks like Sprite, Powerade, and Minute Maid Lemonade. I'm actually ashamed that I know this.

How much do you weight

Entertainments budget got cut massively because Bob-o doesnt give a shit about show. every park has been transitioning into "how can i sell the most shit?"

I fug'd the girl who was my waitress at the German restaurant in Epcot once. We met up afterwards after hitting it off so well in the place.

might be a generational thing. A lot of europoors worship him as the diamond in the American rough

>kids come for Star Wars
>Disney feeds them dirt
Like pottery

I'm a 5'8" manlet weighing 175. Not great but not a horrendous hamplanet.

ALSO Pandora has Cameron, Landau, and based Rohde overseeing the land operations at the top level, making sure they stick to their image for the land

>$8.49 for "edible dirt"
Disney can go fuck themselves
>No Jawa Juice in the specialty beverages categories
These assholes missed a golden opportunity by not making a Star Wars themed restaurant in the form of that diner in Episode II.

Fucking gross I'd rather drink my own piss

>that diner in Episode II
such references are verboten

Attached: like this.png (633x918, 456K)

Disney didn't have the distribution rights to the OT or PT when they were in the concept-design phases of Galaxy Edge. Those rights were still held by 20th C. FOX. Disney was so greedy, they opted to make up new Sequel shit, rather than promote the movies they couldn't sell.

Now that they've aquired Fox, they'll start integrating classic elements, but in the meantime, they look like fools.

It's never ever coming back.......unless they decide to bring it back with a Xenomorph now that they own ALIEN

Attached: The_extraTERRORestrial_Alien_encounter.jpg (552x352, 74K)

what did the space diner ever do to him?

Attached: 1547211334821.jpg (2477x2480, 712K)

Rude

t.

Attached: buscemi-tipping-smallest-violin.jpg (448x350, 17K)

>low key
Fuck off back to twitter, summerfag

That would be so sick

Yeah Vi is a bad name. I tried to Google the character and take a guess what is the first result for vi star wars? Hopefully Marvel Land is better than this mess of a land.

Embarassingly r*ddit post

That diner was comfy as fuck. I'd love to sit there late at night while I listen to some fat fuck alien prattle on about long necked cloners and poison darts. Do you want to know why? Because Dexter Jettster is an old friend.

Attached: Obi-Wan-Kenobi_6d775533.jpg (960x540, 65K)

imagine being a grown adult and saying any of these menu items out loud, i can’t even pronounce most of them

Make it Weyland-Yutani, have a David/Bishop type come out showing the Xenomorph like it's an Investor meeting or something then it all goes to shit and the Xenomorph breaks out and runs wild

Attached: 61529.jpg (975x1518, 208K)

Some of the Disney park youtubers are even starting to acknowledge that he wasn't that bad. I think Kevin Perjurer was doing a retrospective on Eisner and one of Eisner's complaints about Bob Iger was that Bob lacked imagination. He stated Bob would be a good business man but he worried Bob lacked the imagination and creativity to properly run Disney. Now I think people are starting to see what Mike was talking about.

I give it a 3.6/5. Not great, not terrible.

Attached: 1560895001337.jpg (877x807, 100K)

Dimes complete and utter dimes

Attached: 1556419665611.jpg (10000x10000, 1.63M)

Lel I like the "Now this is podracing" kid in the background

I think Eisner actually wanted it to be an Aliens ride but couldn't get the rights

That ride scared the shit out of me as a kid, but in a good way. During it, my heart was beating and I was scared but afterwards I was like "man, that was cool!"

retard, those are fried endorian yip tips and smoked kaadu ribs

does that look like normal food to you?

She's a spy but she wears a rebel flight jacket with the rebel logo on it? Not much of a spy, I'd say

Wrong and right, IIRC they wanted to make a Aliens ride that was essentially riding in an APC while fighting off Xenos but it got canned because a lot of the older guard thought it was too Mature and Violent to have at the park...maybe it'll get revisited now

Welp it was replaced with a Jobroni ride

Attached: 1df132_884f538d7070483594a0a178dba603ed_mv2.jpg (652x367, 85K)

We'll have to address the bonus situation first

If Disney is so progressive, why do they have toys of a character that owns slaves?

this is the "edible soil" dish btw

Attached: edible soil.jpg (1024x683, 115K)

Original DCA was actually a California-themed park and not the Disney Jr it's now becoming. Feels bad man.

v

Its the same argument filmmakers say when they don't put credits at the start of a movie. " We want them to get emersed in the story" Fuck off, they are watching a movie, they know it's not fucking real.

Oh so you're anti muslim? Watto has done more for Muslim representation than any other character in movie history. And don't you dare claim he is a Jew, he is obviously a proud middle eastern shop owner.

The bonus situation is always in play. We need to proceed regardless of it's potential outcome.

To be fair, shit like Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean and Jungle Cruise are original ideas created for the parks, but having characters from movies created by Disney (from either public domain or licensed like Winnie the Pooh) has always been a part of park history.

Attached: Haunted Mansion.jpg (800x450, 106K)

DCA hit its prime before Mission Breakout became a thing. At least Knotts Berry Farm is doing the California thing right, and has better rides.

Any non-recognizable from the movie character and park goers will just think its a cosplay.

Is there a Jungle Cruise kino like the other ones you mentioned ended up getting later on?

I miss the old Pirates of the Caribbean before they brought in the characters of the movies.

Even worse, they recently changed the "Wench for a bride" area to be PC-friendly and the main wench is now a female pirate auctioning off her wares IIRC.

I have to believe.

Attached: 43c5f21540f1aba27ae876608ad75abc.jpg (774x1032, 85K)

i wouldn't wish "food" like this on my worst enemies
can we ship boxes of this crap to the border for those mexican kids to eat?

no, that and the Matterhorn are the only two left in DL that don't have any sort of IP associated with them (not counting those docs from the 50s).
now guess what rides are constantly on the chopping block

Actually, JC is getting a Dwayne Johnson movie for next year.

Attached: jungle_cruise_announcement.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

>monkeyman in the wookie pile
at least they got one thing right

>suspenders with a belt

For what purpose?

It's /fa/.

>there are people out there who hated the diner
Holy shit.

Attached: 1560033255420.jpg (1042x487, 181K)

>vi is a terrible character concept and a literal who. She also is getting no one talking to her

Attached: Star Wars Trans 03.jpg (619x824, 511K)

thanks for this. I actually raged a little reading that rant about the diner precisely because of this image and George's homage

Attached: Star Wars Trans 04.jpg (800x603, 386K)

Yeah I remember it too. I remember the little show before with the teleporting critter and how that kinda freaked me out. Then the main show was awesome. It was a weird experience for me, like I knew it's just a ride or whatever but at the same time I was actually pretty scared.

me on the right

Attached: Star Wars Trans 05.jpg (400x695, 171K)

Attached: she knows.png (103x127, 21K)

I don't know if they've changed the rules but originally you couldn't get in the bar with more than 4 people and you couldn't stay more than 40 minutes.

>paying homage to yourself

The droids are that bad? I really wanted an a custom R2.

>Make The Matrix World Theme Park
>Park's main character is that extra from the slomo dance scene in Zion
>Where are the visitors?

FUCK THIS NIGHTMARE MOVIE

>no thunder mountain top tier placement
>roger rabbit???

As much as I miss Eisner, Iger is just Eisner's Lieutenant and it is likely Eisner would be doing most of the same shit today if he wasn't ousted by Roy.

You're not invited to supper.

Attached: Supper.jpg (1210x1000, 51K)

>Meanwhile at Chad Potter Land
>Just give them real fucking British food and Butterbeer

Attached: leaky-cauldron-dinner-menu.jpg (1000x900, 186K)

I was absolutely convinced they would have full0size replica ships to look at, you could sit in the cockpit of an X-Wing or Tie-fighter, play with replica blasters and light sabers. I mean for fucks sake I saw an exhibit at the Seattle science center that had the real star destroyer model and dolly from the opening of episode 4

The universal shills are certainly earning their paycheck in this thread

What do you expect? a career with benefits and retirement in Greenland? the job is to deliver pizza, everyone can do it, if you want something beyond the minimum wage you will have to do more than go from point "A" to point "B" carrying a pizza

oh shit not that drunk tranny bitch again
I went years happily not seeing his face why did you have to bring this back into my life?

They do have replica ships but for some reason most of them are on pedestals so its hard to get a close up look or good photo.

I hope it continues to lose money and shuts down soon

Attached: 1561858466001.jpg (759x624, 186K)

Does Disney not understand that 50% of the appeal of Star Wars is the goddamn spaceships? Yeah yeah, we've all heard about the characters and score and excellent scripts (at least ep 4 and 5). They should have replicated the rebel hanger on Yavin, people would have fucking loved to ride around on those little carts, see the briefing room, look at the ships and pilots uniforms close up.

Attached: 8cbc78e3ddcef0648af2773001782069.jpg (1900x815, 191K)

Just what I like on my vacations, timed stress

Is the tranny vi?

>beautiful, imaginative

Im glad Disney didn't skimp on freaky aliens in the cantina

Strans Wars

People walked away from that shit raving about butterbeer after it opened

>this is the middle of the summer

summer started 2 weeks ago...

Gentiles create, Jews buy and destroy.

Butterbeer is basically a cream soda with extra butterscotch flavor added.
Its good.
Blue milk is this weird goopy fruit drink. It has a texture like somebody fucked up a milk shake smoothie hybrid.

complete shit
should have been a separate park
a total disaster
utter abysmal failure

imagine paying over 15 dollydoos for a chicken and mashed potatoes

It's been summer for over a month. We're in july now.

>0.05 Disneybux have been paid into your account

Cry more, Kathleen, and get back to work on fixing your own theme park.

they've put most of their focus on pushing new and old characters, you're right user

aside from death star 2.0 (if that even counts) and slightly modified cruisers we have no real new spaceships to speak of

>They should have replicated the rebel hanger on Yavin
smart designers would have done this, have some death star hallways and the emperor's throne room, a hoth trench, a bespin food court, jawa sandcrawler giftshop, Jabba's palace dancefloor
its corporate whoring but the whoring that people want to see, not bland sequel wars land

Attached: 1527364278703.jpg (2363x1000, 670K)

>Blue Milk will have dragon fruit, pineapple, lime and watermelon flavors. Green Milk will have Mandarin orange, passion fruit, grapefruit and orange blossom flavors.

are you guys memeing? doesnt sound like used diaper flavour

>plushy toys for kids based on star wars characters
>a slave owner
>a literal child murderer
>soldiers that were kidnapped as children
At least the OT didn't have this problem.

>They should have replicated the rebel hanger on Yavin, people would have fucking loved to ride around on those little carts, see the briefing room, look at the ships and pilots uniforms close u

I'm imagining a "ride" that is just a suite of pilot simulators that people get in after doing the briefing room and run through the hanger. Everyone jumps in their cockpits then goes on to attack the death star.

They got greedy and wanted to push nu-wars. But nobody fucking likes nu-wars.

>SMOKED KAADU RIBS
>pork ribs
Oh it's pork, I thought I was eating a real Kaadu for a second...

this
imagine all the boomers and millennial standing around taking selfies everywhere
the mouse should have hired you instead

It just doesn't work. The blue one is weirdly bubble gummy in flavor, and the green one tastes like faintly sweet dirt with a hint of flowers mixed in with the dirt.

youtube.com/watch?v=1F6hBEIWgok

Attached: oy vey watto.png (501x585, 7K)

WTF why are space people eating??? How is this consistent, I was made to believe they don't eat

What's the FUCKING POINT of this stupid park if you can't go there dressed in a Star Wars themed costume!?
When I first heard of the park I thought it was going to be a place where lots of crazy nerds show up dressed in all sorts of cool sci fi costumes, and interacting in-character/in-universe with each other. But it's just a place where you see fat dudes and chicks wearing socks and sandals and a t-shirt? It's just a dumb Star Wars shopping mall.

Attached: utf3ddcmbz1y.jpg (1000x624, 111K)

Those suspenders aren't for his pants

>PLAN YOUR DAYS IN THE PARK DOWN TO THE MINUTE, GOY!

Attached: Touring Plans.jpg (1024x682, 133K)

Luke, watch out for that deadly bounty hunter Boba Fett. Did I ever tell you I fought with his dad? He was hired to assassinate a senator me and your father were guarding. We kept bringing her around open windows and public areas in order to draw the would-be assassin out because we knew he had too much pride to just shoot her from a long range. He had used his payment to hire another bounty hunter to kill the senator for him while he sent us on a wild bantha chase. Also, the second assasin used her payment to buy a droid to assassinate the senator for her. Did I mention the second assassin was a shape shifter? She could have been a good friend in disguise and just shot the senator for all we knew! Then the droid used it's payment to buy poisonous bugs to release into the senator's room while she slept after lasering a hole through the window. It could have just lasered her too after that because we weren't watching her at all, but already bought the bugs. So your father and I sensed the hostile lifeform in the room and rushed in to save the senator in the nick of time! Then I jumped out the window to chase the droid back to it's owner. Luckily it didn't have a self-destruct function. We found the second assassin and chased her across the planet, we finally caught her when she tried to kill us instead of shape shifting and escaping, but to our surprise, Jango Fett was watching the whole thing instead of going to kill the senator while we were away chasing the bugs, chasing the droid, chasing the shapeshifter. He shot her with a poisonous dart instead of a sniper blaster, and only her instead of killing all of us or blowing us all up with a rocket or something, he escaped with his tiny jetpack. Luckily for the senator, my good friend Dexter Jettster owned a 50's diner on Coruscant that had Republic secrets on the menu along with cheeseburgers and malt shakes. We found Jango and Jedi Master Mace Windu beheaded him right in front of Boba's eyes. He was a good friend.

Attached: 1419703730862.jpg (1600x1202, 140K)

This. I'd love going there in pic related, which is me in my star wars costume.
The reason "we" are not allowed though, has something to do with being mistaken for cast members. Pretty stupid having this immersive star wars supposed land, yet you can't actually immerse yourself.

Attached: snowtrooepr.jpg (613x480, 47K)

It's a risk to have cosplay there since people wouldn't be able to tell if the person being a pedophile was a cast member or a nerd

This but unironically. This person DOES look fitting for a sci fi setting. Anyone who goes there and complains about the trannies is an idiot, as if going to a star wars theme park as an adult isn't incredibly stupid already.

you're not allowed to show up in costume to any disney park because they're worried about people impersonating entertainers

Is this that very short guy that always dresses like a japanese cartoon hooker? The one that "welcomes refugees"?

I never tip for a job I can do myself

>dual wielding E-11s
Shit I want that in a Star Wars game right now

>he's a 501st fag
may the cringe be with you

Attached: Vader asthma.jpg (1280x800, 289K)

lol, people complain it’s expensive, but it’s actually cheaper than normal food in London kek

>no calamari
ONE JOB

Those prices actually aren't bad if the serving sizes are normal. Certainly not the "I'll just go hungry till we leave" with Disney,

aside from the MF that doesn't even look right because it's the one from the ST this is the only pic I've found that has anything like what you're asking for

Attached: 62062180_10161880552070192_120412835527262208_o.jpg (1200x887, 275K)

Based, you can also get this platter

Attached: 2800x1197_Potter_Food_Great_Feast_Three_Broomsticks.jpg (2800x1197, 659K)

I don't like how it explains that it's "real pork/chicken meat" just in case. What's next? That Vi Moradi lady telling you "I'm just an actor by the way..." after every sentence?

6 dollars for 8 oz(mostly ice) of unsweetened tea

I’m just shocked there’s so many Mexicans (ie the only people stupid enough to go to a universal park) on le Yea Forums

Shit's cash.

Just because i'm a member doesn't mean i'm a very active one or one of those who take it all out.

Lucas allegedly told Iger that they got the dish wrong, and when told it was from the sequel trilogy he gave a disappointed sigh

Attached: Amused.jpg (430x306, 18K)

I'd cum in my fucking pants

been there
some cunt got pissed cause my lightsaber was red
apparently the entire group that assembled their lightsabers were part of her group
she was gonna do some instagram shot but got really pissed off when i picked up my sabre and it was red
she told everyone in the roombefore it started "ok just so were all clear it will be green"

Attached: 1562188526241.jpg (1080x1349, 128K)

Let's all take a second to admire George Lucas's profile

That's another thing. The junky star wars aesthetic is still junky. That really does look like a utility lot, not an attraction. Wheres the sci fi?

>and the green one tastes like faintly sweet dirt with a hint of flowers mixed in with the dirt

im a hippy fag bee pollen shake drinking new yorker so that sounds good to me

They should have had star wars themed laser tag.

How many times have you had to explain you're not a clansman?

Attached: bandw.jpg (600x399, 84K)

The fuck? What a freak. Should've told her you don't care.

UM WE DON'T NEED ANY WAR WEAPONS OK STAR WARS IS FOR EVERYONE SWEETIE

Pretty standard portions.
Not like the plate is overflowing, but more than one chicken tender on top of a scoop of mash.

Attached: Leaky-Cauldron-14-oi.jpg (1200x672, 471K)

He's presenting, like a lizard

Attached: Hot Shot Lucas.jpg (2048x1365, 480K)

Is that the famous yaddle milk from the imperial farms?
Also this looks like shit, it's just a bunch of dumb normalfag morons that probably don't care about Star Wars. I really can't imagine a real Star Wars fan wanting to go there.

The very first actor you see on screen in Star Wars gets shot and dies.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

I just want this bag

Attached: D4ImeTCXkAATk0Q.jpg (768x1024, 149K)

you shoulda told her that you would play along, as long as she gives you 15 bucks to buy the color you want as a separate crystal

I WANT THAT JUICY SHAAK MEAT

>Master spy
>Everything about her is made to stand out
>Even her bright orange jacket has the insignia of the government organization she works for prominently displayed

Doing the whole park in the style of the sequel trilogy is gonna age so badly. I mean it all already looks like boring shit, but 10 years from now? It's gonna look even more boring

Isn't the park supposed to be like a rebel base?

This

I don't give a shit about Harry Potter in the slightest but Butterbeer is like rootbeer that someone dissolved an entire scoop of butterscotch ice cream into. It's fantastic

Only once, my grandmother thought it was from KKK kek.

Having a big sim ride/game where the kids get to put on a pilot helmet and do the trench would be a massive draw. Sure the cost would be ludicrous, especially if you wanted to do six axis but that shit would pay for itself in the first year.

>want to know if the line will be 3 hours or 2 hours long tomorrow? fuck you that will be $19.99!

Yeah. I really can't tell if people like the sequel trilogy or not since the internet is probably filled with people paid to pretend to like it. But they should have gone with the OT, it's timeless. People these days have a tiny attention span for anything that isn't Marvel.

>showed it to his grandmother

Attached: Anakin and Padme AOTC.jpg (1504x1984, 465K)

No, she didn't see it irl, just the kit. And asked what it was for.

God this ride was great "Oh no! I think it's my mother in law!"

Has anyone heard anything about the other ride? Rise of the resistance sounds completely impossible based on the description of an article I read. There’s no way it’s feasible... or am I wrong to doubt the mouse?

>The reason "we" are not allowed though, has something to do with being mistaken for cast members.
Why don't they just have costume day.

It’s a good reason considering virgins like you will most definitely abuse the fact that people think you work there. Stick to cons.

I would actually buy the blue milk if it were sold in stores. I enjoy dragon fruit

People could still pretend to be staff. The place is just a shopping mall, I wish it were like a comic con but Disney is shit.

Probably. But the land need something going for it.

oh wrong ride, nevermind

Even if she was black, your grandmother probably would have been happier if you told her they were klan robes

I guess Star Wars is exclusively for normalfags now.

If normalfags are non pedos, sure

They should really get more skinny people to play old timey characters. Being that fat back then (guy on left) was extremely rare. Everyone was slender due to not having an over-abundance of food and constantly moving.

Attached: 1470798117301.jpg (720x720, 80K)

it wasn’t nearly as rare if you were rich silly willy

Even among the rich, it was rare. Look at old photographs of presidents or generals. They had very thin, gaunt faces.

Most men are pedos, most men will find "school-girl" porn sexy.

The guy is clearly upper class so it fits moron.

here, look.

Attached: oldphotofrowning.0.jpg (1200x887, 188K)

If it's just for one promotional day I'm sure they could find a solution like armbands or whatever. It honestly sounds more like an excuse for Disney to try and distance itself from the existing fanbase.

refer to
Look it up yourself if you don't believe me crayon muncher.