Mr President, the time to act is NOW!

Mr President, the time to act is NOW!

Attached: DzonBoltonap.jpg (620x414, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lZYrjIu6OUM?t=24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Prefer his earlier work.
youtu.be/lZYrjIu6OUM?t=24

BOMB EM

WTF I love Bolton now!

Attached: 1561995665165m.jpg (861x1024, 148K)

I voted for Trump because he was most likely to start a new war somewhere, it's been 3 years for fuck sake, WHERE'S MY WAR

>I voted for Trump because he was most likely to start a new war somewhere, it's been 3 years for fuck sake, WHERE'S MY WAR
If you wanted war, you should've voted Hillary so we could all die in a nuclear fire in Russo-American war.
Neo-cons hated Trump.

I WISH A NIGGA WOULD

>what if instead of iran it was GUYran and it was a country for the fellas?

Attached: hpohjlvs5sr01.jpg (1024x494, 58K)

If digits, Bolton is so angry that Trump doesn't go to war that he resigns and runs against Trump on a third party, drawing his votes and making Kamala Harris president.

>talks about how retarded the Iraq War was
>whole shtick is deals and negotiations
I voted for him because he was less likely to start a war than Hillary, and so far I've been vindicated.

you thought trump was more likely to start a new war than killary?

Attached: 230114_908223010.jpg (600x524, 35K)

Russia was scared shitless of Hilary, that's why they shilled Trump so hard. They won't start shit, too busy spooning with Iran.

There's no solid proof that FancyBear (who leaked Hillary's e-mails) is really the Russian govt. Putin says it was possibly done by independently acting Russian patriots and I believe him.

Also, Crimea is rightful Russian clay.

>no solid proof
>17 different intelligence agencies

different intelligence agencies
All referencing one letter by some DHS nobody who in same letter just says that "this has all the hallmarks of Russian stuff. But I don't have any proof."

Comrade, pls

>proof
>17 jewish groups

rooster pls

they shilled both sides, brainlet. the point is to make people argue.

I feel conflicted

I R A N

Clinton is a career politician, easy to read and easy to negotiate with. Trump is a wildcard, literally anything can happen with him

Just finished reading this giga-chad's memoires. When the fuck are we going to get a real war again?

Attached: storm-of-steel.jpg (300x457, 35K)

>Trump sent Bolton to Mongolia (literally who) to meet Kim Jong Un while being accompanied by Tucker Carlson.
Fucking based.

tavarish pls

Are you fucking retarded?
You must only watch CNN.
He ran on a complete anti-war platform. Hillary was trying to start a war with Russia through Poland.

trump literally says one thing and then says the opposite a week later. Calling him anti-war is just downright retarded. he does whatever he feels will make people respect him.

>Putin says ________ and I believe him.

Attached: 1447515283769.jpg (642x551, 59K)

crimea river snow monkey

>Hillary was trying to start a war with Russia through Poland.
Imagine clutching to this dead meme still. Is your subreddit still down or something?

Something around 5% of Americans want a war with Iran. Wars are harder to sell these days.

Attached: 1410681104203.jpg (1278x1181, 122K)

Okay clown shoes.

I know that, but I'm saying he's still an unpredictable loose cannon. Global chaos still seems far more believable under a Trump presidency than a Clinton one, it would be another 4/8 years of Obama 2.0

Time to dust off those inside job terror attack scenarios!

A man, i said i used to be a man!

Global chaos is fine. Inviting every nation to fuck us in the ass is not.

Attached: 8298FD51-974E-435D-A384-2F2C096692AD.jpg (361x565, 27K)

That's not an argument, /pol/nigger. The truth was that the least likely candidate to declare some "muh WW3" was Hillary. Enjoy your boots on the ground in Iran, Mr. Sunk Cost.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-05-21-at-12.50.17-AM[1].png (479x439, 46K)

>Inviting every nation to fuck us in the ass is not.
How is Trump not doing that though?

>transfer 500 000 men army to a remote plateau
>transfer takes months to achieve and half of the country's GDP
>army starts marching
>nukes drop
>...