What a piece of shit Vic is. WAAAAH office work is worse than prison or death...

What a piece of shit Vic is. WAAAAH office work is worse than prison or death. This motherfucker lost everything and everyone and all he cares about is hitting the streets and playing tough guy again. No sympy.

Damn, did Ronnie ever get done dirty

Attached: screenshot-12.png (1366x768, 621K)

Ronnie was the best character but you have to admit Vic is based though for not being a pussy

he had to type all that shit every day. literal wagie nightmare.

He's a rat, he became worse than the guy he killed in the first episode because he sold out his good friends, not just some colleagues he barely knew.

Yeah he should have just went to jail and died instead

He does deserve the shank at the hands of Antwon Mitchell's men in prison more than Ronnie but that's not how it goes when you are a protected snitch. Vic not telling Ronnie to run when he had the chance was one of the very worst things he did.

That's what he'll end up doing after he blew his deal up at the end. So he fucked over Ronnie for nothing.

The office is symbolic, he s basically stuck in purgatory where he hss to ponder over what he has done with nothing ir no one of value in his oife.

Attached: imagev1b4fd1af7e795b465c3504be369a79ea6-ttslvno5b3757c52es2_ct834x465.jpg (834x464, 36K)

Ronnie getting fucked over makes me so angry. He was the one guy on the team to have the brains to not to get shit stuck to him all the time and he ends up taking the fall for all of it.

Especially when he exposed himself to protect Vic. I don't mind bad endings for characters but the Shield ending pissed me off.

Ronnie was an accomplice in a lot of fucked up shit, but yeah, Vic did him dirty, and I don't think you're supposed to feel sympathy for him

He had such a huge blind spot when it came to Vic, he bought into the team concept far too much for his own good and it was his undoing. Vic could have been straight-up with him multiple times and told him to run and Ronnie would have done it with hardly a complaint.

You fucking faggots holy shit. How can you have watched through 7 whole seasons of fucking kino and still missed what the point was. None of those guys got a good ending and you weren't supposed to root for them. In fact Vic and Ronnie are both the ones that got off easy because they are alive. Your headcanon about being shanked in jail and what happens when Vic "breaches" his deal is literal fanfiction.

Ronnie got fucked by Vic hard. As did Shane. None of them were innocent though. Saying you hate what is pretty much a perfect ending to a fantastic story because you weren't granted your 'happy ending' and things didn't work out the way you wanted in your head is hilariously ironic in this particular circumstance.

LOL Look at this guy. You can tell he shaves his head trying to look badass like his boy.

I never said I didn't like it, I'm fine with the ending, I thought it was great especially the confession in the penultimate episode. If anything Vic got off too easily. I just feel bad for Ronnie even though he wasn't innocent, I just hate to see a guy so thoroughly stabbed in the back. Nothing to do with disliking or liking the episodes or ending.

I actually do shave my head (least the sides and the back)... But I look nothing like Vic. I'm a genuine qt so quit projecting on me you fucking homo.

HE'S PISSING

Attached: pissing intensifies.jpg (1920x1080, 875K)

Can't believe Vic wouldn't help a brother out

Attached: 574eeb905ba05.image.jpg (400x267, 22K)

Well yeah, I think that's again the point. Is to specifically make you feel that way. It's also simultaneously when we see Ronnie's outburst/explosion of emotion at Vic. He's kicking and screaming and acting like he never has before in the show, not even when he got his face charred in half. It is like you said, a thorough stab in the back. But Mackey only looks out for number 1 and that is what makes him such a complex and interesting character. He is a man of morals (not ethics tho) who's flawed by always acting inherently selfishly (by looking out for himself first and foremost even before doing good deeds too).

The Shield is a 10/10. There really isn't that many of them. All the characters in it are like this too... It's literally full of rich and original characters, all of whom (for the most part - ahem Claudette...) have satisfying payoffs to their respective arcs. Ronnie included - he thought he could skulk in the background and in the shadows reaping just as much of the reward but with far less risk and exposure... only to be fucked the hardest on a personal level. Like I said... a 10.

whoa, I didn't know that

>only character to get a clear-cut happy ending

what did he do to deserve this?

Attached: Dutch-wagenbach.jpg (434x653, 119K)

Yeah, it quickly became one my favorite shows over the course of watching it. The performances by basically every actor on it are outstanding and the show has so many great moments that I don't think I'll be forgetting any time soon.
I kind of thought they were going to make this guy a serial killer for a while there especially at the point where he strangles the cat but they just sort of ditched that.

He learned to let go of a lot of his hubris and humble himself. It also wasn't clear-cut, Dutch didn't get the girl he was pining after for example. As a matter of fact she still got knocked up with Vics kid. Even when she showed interest in him it didnt pan out. He kinda got cucked in that respect. He also never got the respect he believed he deserved within the Farm. Like I said, he had to learn to let go of a lot of these notions in order to be presented with the "happy ending" you're talking of.

billings is the best

Billings is hilarious
>from now on I'm only doing the bare minimum, I call it 'the Billings"
>his whole vending machine scam
>setting up Dutch Boy to get cucked for his own amusement
>and so forth

Except Claudette will quit due to her illness so he won't have a solid partner or a captain that will support him.

When Claudette leaves, I see Wagenbach leaving the Farm as well and heading to RHD, it is his dream assignment according to him.

>I kind of thought they were going to make this guy a serial killer for a while there
I read somewhere that was a planned (or at least toyed-with) development for him, but they didn't go through with it.

>>setting up Dutch Boy to get cucked for his own amusement
the way he did it so casually too was great

I read that too in an interview with Shawn Ryan. He said that they did a plot line like that in Law and Order or some show like that and he didn't want to attempt to emulate it in case it turned out poorly in comparison.

They weren't his friends, they were his pawns. He never saw them as equals. It makes sense he did what he did. He was in it for himself, always. He never put anyone above himself. How is this not consistent behavior!?

just checking, are we saying 'no sympy' now?

so what you're saying is is that the Shield isn't the badge but the people in Vic's life; his supposed friends, colleagues, the criminals, and his family that he uses to protect himself and only himself.

I'm saying Vic isn't a rat. He wouldn't characterize what he did as betrayal.

>office work is worse than prison or death

IT IS. GET IN A LAB IN A RESEARCH ENVIRONMENT IN A HIGH PRESSURE BANKING CITY JOB A TEACHER A LAWYER FUCKING A GARBAGEMAN FUCKING ANYTHING THAT STOPS YOU FROM WORKING IN AN OFFICE

THE GREATEST TRICK THE DEVIL EVER PLAYED WAS INVENTING THIS OFFICE JOB SHIT

Yes.

He is though regardless of what he thinks. He 'dropped a dime' as he would say on his whole crew to escape culpability. That's what rats do.

Nah, they were expendable. He sacrificed them for his greater good.

Which greater good is that? Vandrell was right, Vic is giant hypocrite.

Maybe the real Shield was the friends we made along the way

yeah, it's been green lit

I worked in an office of a company that made doors it does make you want to kill yourself.

But what if you knew that it would be over in three years? That there was light at the end of the tunnel and you could escape, free and clear? Would it be so bad then?

>least the sides and the back

Attached: kkgs.gif (245x200, 497K)

Yes I quit after 6 months and started an associates degree and then switched to a masters in mechanical engineering. Working retail during the associates was actually better than the office. Maybe it's nice when you have your own company or are senior management with at least your own office, but beyond that I couldn't take it. Also I was the youngest there everyone was 10+ years older and many had retarded office enemies and multi year beefs. I thought it would be fine for a few years at first but then they cut lunch to 30 minutes and it was clear everyone hated it there. One day in the break room everyone was just talking about what their "escape plan" was and one guy just said "shotgun."

i feel he might not do Lem as such, but his way and hits he got toward the ending made him turn?

When push came to shove Vic would do to Lem what he did to everyone else, it just didn't reach that point and now he uses Lem's death to feel sorry for himself. He keeps this picture on his desk at the end except he cropped out or folded it in a way where he can't see Shane and Ronnie.

Attached: cc17e1c7eeaf856fc2b9ee26b5268279--the-shield-jellyfish.jpg (236x141, 7K)

im just a naive dumbo, but ultimately i agree

>tfw you're both the rat and the snake

Attached: 19184844431_ee7ef21812_b.jpg (533x829, 151K)