Are you excited for The Witcher?

Are you excited for The Witcher?

Attached: 2019-07-03 11_32_27-Belle Delphine (@BelleDelphinee) _ Twitter.png (580x396, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/tv-fantasy-series-that-could-be-the-next-game-of-thrones/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not anymore

No, I'd rather rewatch pathetic polish adaptation
Pocs in Poland are rare and they were non-existent in middle ages

Not really. Most of the cast is pathetic.

I've read a lot of fantasy that has black characters. Do people like this just watch one of the LoTR movies and then decide that's what all fantasy is like or what?

I never was because i'm not low IQ enough to think a videogame adaptation can be good.
No, you stupid millennials, Mortal Kombat wasn't good, it was still trash.

>brown
If the actress went on a shooting rampage, she'd be white.

well most people don't want to work to find narratives that are about them, they'd just rather inject themselves in established ones

No.

Attached: 15311097983961.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Well, if she went on a rampage, it's because she was in the US, and in the US that's considered white.

Attached: 1549717528157.png (304x306, 7K)

You'd think with the push for diversity in fantasy lately that someone would try to adapt Wizard of Earthsea into a show since it's 90% blacks.

well, it's fantasy! checkmate atheists!

Does she honestly need a character that looks like her or is the same race as her to relate or empathize with characters in a film? It's like me complaining that Apocalypto didn't have enough white characters.

Not gonna lie, that poo in the loo girl is hot, unlike that uggo nigger that plays Fringilla.

brown yen
black triss
black fringilla
black dandelion
wow, such diversity

If you can't empathize or relate to characters that don't look like you, you have a fucking problem. I'm sick and tired of these diversity people for the sake of diversity. Go watch foreign movies and stop whining.

And based Geralt to bleach them all

What's "black fantasy"?
There is black comedy, and that's synonymous with dark fantasy, so wouldn't black fantasy be synonymous with dark fantasy?

it’s nice to see a cute black girl happy

Well there's nothing based on African fantasy, so injecting her own into something loosely based on European mythology is the best she's got. I sympathize to a degree, since she clearly has no connection to her ancestral roots, but I blame her parents for bringing her here to begin with.

why not read black fantasy if you want to see black people in fantasy?

>What's "black fantasy"?

A land of self-stealing bikes.

this

the irony is that these people decry tribalism and then say with a straight face that they can only relate to their tribe

>black dandelion
lol, did they cast tracy morgan?

what about berserk?

she just means with niggers

It’s a book adaption, retard. No I’m not excited shitskins ruin everything.

What about firefly?

>I'm too smart for this videogame adaptation

they're adapting some books pal.

I can not tell you how unexcited I am.
Fucking Americans... and Californians.

Attached: ba360280ec3ea345d223ac897a26aa4582d3973f.jpg (2240x3360, 397K)

Consider it a sacrifice.
This shit's going to bomb harder than Nagasaki for the sake of making sure no other book series get butchered as badly.

Why do negroids act like they own the word white?

>Pocs in Poland are rare and they were non-existent in middle ages

But Witchers, ghosts, and monsters totally did

Hennefer

Attached: oh no no no.jpg (574x662, 142K)

No screen presence at all. Where's the character? Why does she have a dagger and what is she doing with it? Just randomly holds it in her hand. There's no intent or posture in this. Poor choice for Yen.

Sapkowski wrote the books under communist Poland that's why there are no PoC around that didn't exist in the far north.

CGI waifus truly are something, but your model has too much gloss, i.e. it looks too plastics

i hate women

Wait for Netflix's woke version of Arsène Lupin with a black gentleman burglar for that one.

Meh if it gets people more excited in The Witcher the better.

The racial issues in the story are more about species not actual colours of skin.

Pocs didn't exist before communism in PL either

that's right

I don't think you understand how the thot game has advanced.

They would love you but only if you give them a chance.

Attached: eb29d6c37f8f56b885c74abdc1940e445514fda0.jpg (2107x3161, 522K)

In the fables. Yes. The fables in Poland (and the whole rest of Europe) have more monsters than blacks.

This.

sauce

imagine having a body like and thinking your thigh needs a giant injun's face

Attached: IMG_4064.jpg (640x480, 34K)

OH no no no

They're interested in using diversity hires as a means to make money. Adapting some Literally What franchise isn't going to make them any, no matter how many niggers are in it. So they just force it into big name franchises instead, regardless of whether it makes sense.

it was made by someone on /3/, ask there

Earthsea is a pretty well known series

yeah yeah, how about you post the in-game footage, not your touched up pajeet still-jobs

Some cosplay/instagram/patreon model called Darshelle Stevens.
Kinda like low budget version of JNig.

Giant girl injun face biggot.

Attached: e748027751a0ee02c9c2eaed74155ddabe470e17.jpg (2173x3259, 372K)

Sooooo how long do you think netflix can keep this up? Despite burning billions and still being in the red no one really watches their original content. For every Love Death Robots or Bright we get a dozen unwatchable dumpster fires. More so if you are not from the U of A.

Attached: image0-2.jpg (1364x2048, 175K)

Witcher is a shit series anyway. These changes dont' matter

Are they going by the one drop rule or what. Black americans are so weird

SO MUCH RACISM ON Yea Forums!

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ACCEPT THE DIVERSITY IN THE CAST AND LIKE IT?

>Witcher is a shit series anyway.
Oh you insecure contrarians.

Attached: geralt_rivia_4___the_witcher_by_kazoyapowa-d3fp58z.jpg (900x1200, 174K)

She looks damn fine. I've seen some redneck pollacks who looked like her. And never forget that Poles are only sort of white.

>muh vidya is deep and interesting
OH NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm still pissed that they cancelled Marco Polo for being too expensive to film on location in China but continue pumping out complete garbage that no one watches anyway

This guy has a massive head

>She looks damn fine. I've seen some redneck pollacks who looked like her. And never forget that Poles are only sort of white.

Attached: laughing.gif (298x224, 2.85M)

Is that kind of behaviour widespread in the US or is it just a deluded vocal minority? Sorry for the stupid question, just trying to understand.

Probably until they start hitting a noticeable slowdown in growth.
I imagine their current plan is to comb for sleeper hits or cost effective series, while marking down the dead weight for execution

>have untapped legends and stories in africa that nigs could play in
>replace white roles in european stories instead
Why do they keep doing this? A show about Mansa Musa would be awesome if they care so much about black representation in cinema.

no

I fucking hate Star Trek: Discovery for kicking off this style of attention whoring.

I wish this was yen

Attached: eva.jpg (2308x3000, 904K)

The monsters from witcher are tied to european and slavic stories/myths. Those stories were well known until recently. Eastern europeans kept far more old traditions incorporated into their religions (catholic and orthodox) than the western godless dogs.
Runes in the game are named from slavic gods (svarog, stribog, perun, morana etc).

Also, fuck niggers.

If a black person leaves Africa, chances are they're going to have a chip on their shoulder about it.

>STD started this sort of social media attention whoring

is this bait or are you actually 12?

How was Marco Polo? Interesting?

Must be the wig. Or him being a mutant.

I wish there was more sleeper hits. Or me having more time to trawl through their series.

Attached: gNPN2ij.jpg (1280x1920, 459K)

I would personally want a gaudy, glitzy musical about Mansa Musa devaluing the price of gold and generally being the boss nigga of Mali. Maybe a little like Hamilton.

It's not about representation.

good taste

Of course it existed before Discovery, but I really didn't see this "Oh my God, they look just like me!" Style of shit until around Discovery kicked off, and they had that actress put on a fake a Chinese accent, even though in interviews she sounds American.

I love when the most lightskin people imaginable call themselves black

They want the brand name for money purposes, instead of risking original content. Then they can ""diversify"" it, so woke retarded Americans on will suck their virtual cocks on Twitter.

he's right tho. She could easily pass as a Yugoslav also.

Attached: sjad1TX.jpg (937x1170, 84K)

>Literally What franchise
You have no idea what you're talking about

>How was Marco Polo? Interesting?
the first 2 seasons are Mongolkino and the third would have been some sort of insane alt-history storyline but Netflix cancelled it on a crazy cliffhanger so no one will never know what was actually supposed to happen

This. It's about taking over previously established white characters and franchises because FUCK WHYPEEPO.

American blacks basically think they're all one....something. whats hilarious is when actual off the boat Africans treat them like shit because they view them as inferior. Is it still racism?

>yes, I'm 12

ok thanks.

let me translate this

>I am so consumed with the braindead illiterate media, that I cannot find the humanity in a medium meant to stupefy the vulnerable. So, now that there is an appeal to me in said medium, I can finally feel representation in fantasy, instead of reality.

this shit is such a nightmare

this is an incredibly bluepilled and low IQ post
you think they do all this shit for money?

>Yugoslav
Nigga that country hasn't existed since the 90's. You need to tell your bosses to update the shill scripts you work off.
Being from that mythical country I can tell you that we don't people looking like your run of the mill British poo here.
Not one.
Also no niggers. Before you go there.

>redditspacing phoneposter talking shit
lol

> For every Love Death Robots or Bright we get a dozen unwatchable dumpster fires.
But...those are dumpster fires too

Because they know shit about the ancestral home of their ancestors they're so proud of. It's too much work to search these things and try to understand a country or people they have no ties to, so they resort to excessive pride based on nothing. It's less time consuming. Same thing applies to the fake 'insert nationality"-americans.

Kek wtf was she thinking

Are you implying bright was worth watching?

good post user

Ah fuck complete butterface

>If you're such a fan of the witcher wouldn't you much rather the show stay as faithful to the source material as possible?

B-BUUUUT DAASS RACIST!

Attached: 1472447490563.webm (724x578, 694K)

Eh at least I have Cyberpunk 2077 to look forward to instead of Superman vs. Nilfgaardian scrotum soldiers.

Pls Negative Nancies calm down.
It's just my pleb opinion. Your hipster cred is in no danger.

Attached: sample_840837de975e50dbcb32f47ce06b3a8e.jpg (850x1472, 515K)

bright was ok. not great, not worth crying about, just ok.

>I want to soil my body as much as I possibly can while still being socially accepted
Probably something along those lines.

je, sve su plave arijevke. Odi lizati šupak svojim "bijelim" gospodarima njemcima, rusima, il kome se već želiš dodvoravati.

As I said, she would easily pass for a Yugo or as Bulgarian

Attached: 90vt3kpxqa631.jpg (933x1166, 97K)

Dear diary,
The ass was perfect.

I hate this dyke haircut so much.

are blacks not capable of empathy or are they just racists?

wasn't yennefer like huge slut and a cunt on the top of that?

>americans

You know that whole thing with Howard Stern asking his employees to make Twitter accounts to drum up support for his show? I wonder if Netflix does it too.

That bitch has a black fantasy character fetish what the fuck

nope

well, she IS a dyke

I am thoroughly disgusted with how dirty, greedy jewish Hollyweird producers and executives continue to take European fantasy stories based off of European culture, European myth, and European political systems and then shove Africans and Arabs into it. Why can't they just produce a fucking Arab story? Give me a fucking African story. I will watch an Arab Story, an African Story, but I will not watch a European story filled with random minorities solely as a marketing tool.

Yep. And I am certain the actress will look like an uppity, overcompensating bitch instead of an abrasive, confident woman.

It's a (cyber)punk haircut before dykes appropriated it.

Let's rewrite Sumerian or Aztec God Myths and replace all of the titular characters with Blue Eyed White People and see how long it takes the bitches to launch a full scale pissfest and successfully get corporations to cave in to their requests for cultural accuracy.
But the Polish? Fuck the Polish. Amirite Hitler?

Because they hate European culture. Just look how devils and demons are depicted in Europe. You'll understand.

Nemoj me zajebavati. Zena izgleda kao tipicna Indijka, ne moze proci ni kao Cigan ovde.
Moja poenta je da izgleda drugacije, ne da ovde svi izgledamo kao statisti iz Leni Riefenstahl filmova.
Pederu.

Maybe she makes a cameo.

That haircut predates today's dykes by about two decades.

Attached: sample_4ef5d607df61785abfdb1e8a37eda35a.jpg (850x1178, 395K)

And they cast a cute, bland and friendly actress to play her.

yeah but they cast a non-white so I'll pretend she was a pure waifu and netflix ruined my life.

A younger Femke Jansen would have been spot on

Attached: 58ABBB47-B63E-4DC2-983F-75770E2D9E62.jpg (540x720, 105K)

Balkans are the sub saharan Africa of Europe.
They are literally mountain niggers.

Attached: 1561664225.jpg (768x1024, 269K)

That's the narrative that should spread.

Let’s stop pretending this shit has nothing to do with video games, the Witcher video games are the only reason it’s being made as they’re the only reason anyone outside of Poland even knows what the Witcher is.

>That haircut predates today's dykes by about two decades.
What does it matter if the well predates the poison by two centuries? Drink from it and you'll die all the same.

I'M SO TIRED OF THESE FUCKING BAIT POSTS AND THE GOD DAMN SHOW ISN'T EVEN OUT YET AAAAAAHHHHHHH

Yennefer was THE CUNT, even among such stiff competition as the Lodge of Sorceresses who were all cunts extraordinaire.

It's part of the Cyberpunk 2022 (now 2077) setting

Attached: 6af2c56682f44eccceb27f94f0ce5960.jpg (738x1475, 303K)

not-Yenn looks pretty ugly in the left picture
damn

tako ne izgledaju tipicni indijci. A po Balkanu ima hrpu ljudi koji su i tamniji od nje.

This.
They don’t really care about culture, they just care about stealing other people’s culture.

Of course they do. Everyone does it.

negros are monsters

Attached: 1547135259956.png (680x661, 245K)

the popularity of the third game is 100% why this is happening, but it's still an adaptation of book material, they haven't paid CDPR for the rights to any of the game stuff.

who do you think made all those Brie Larson and emilia clarke threads?
actors/actresses and also studios absolutely pay people to talk about them online, usually when someone they made is coming out in a month or so

And proud of it. :^)

Attached: 7jowwt70ewp21.jpg (1242x1359, 136K)

>I'm really excited to destroy someone else's world instead of bothering to make my own
sounds like a nigger, alright

I could see it with the Brie Larson thing but Emilia is legit cute. Not even waifu'ing the bitch but I understand why some autists would make threads here all day about it.

>I can only identify with my own race

Why are minorities so racist?

Idris Elba

Niggers probably don't have empathy in general. How else can they just punch little grandmas in the face and steal their purse full of pennies? It must feel lonely being black.

>I can't see myself in fictional worlds unless my ethnicity is fairly represented
>thinking your NEED to see yourself in fictional worlds
Is this a form of autism? I wouldn't be surprised, since it's probably what gave birth to furries.

I’m convinced they modeled the game’s Yen after her, how the fuck could you not cast her

>but it's still an adaptation of book material
Not a faithful one. Sapkowski distanced himself publicly from the adaption.

>tako ne izgledaju tipicni indijci.
Ma jok, tako izgledaju tipicni Marsovci

>A po Balkanu ima hrpu ljudi koji su i tamniji od nje.
Ovo bas boli.
Idem da utopim moju tugu uz Acu Lukasa.

Attached: 1445919518242.jpg (1280x977, 287K)

I can sympathize to a degree, obviously it is just nice to see your own race in things, I just wish they weren't using white shit to do it.

Yeah, thanks to modern day cosmetics they can look like this, but why do all 60 year old slav women look like wrinkled, black bearded babushkas?

Made for the turk cock

>Yennefer was THE CUNT
No that's Philippa. Yennefer was a close second though.

Oh boy I wish Will Smith was white. I couldn't enjoy fresh Prince with all those minorities.

Because he got mad bitter about the shit deal he did to himself with the game rights.

brown yen definetaly looks tasty, i hope they do nude scenes were her cunt gets destroyed

>Yennefer was THE CUNT
That was Coral.

Attached: the eternal pole strikes again.jpg (500x680, 43K)

>brown
When will you hamburgers grow up from your racism?

Poor Phillipa. All she wanted was to rule while fucking over everyone else.

It was a stiff competition.

This was about the TV series.
He basically said he cashed out and Netflix can go hog wild on the source material. Which they did the madmen.

Attached: philippa_eilhart_cosplay_by_elenasamko-damu2lk.jpg (1280x1771, 429K)

no it's classism

odi, ja cu uz Šabana.

she's American. Slavs aren't white

Attached: 1556395630888.jpg (778x1024, 497K)

he took his money and bought a freight train full of vodka same as when he sold the game rights, he never cared about how the adaptation was actually going to turn out.

black people are so fucking weird, i never once liked indiana jones because of the delusion that we look alike

At least this time, unlike the games, this series probably wont be a runaway hit and he won't feel bitter.

Attached: 14740619326_28c743746f_o.jpg (1363x3577, 1.83M)

>I can only relate to people of my skin color
Is it possible for leftists today to be any less self aware?

This. I had a good friend from Ghana, and I'll never forget him and I watching a group of African Americans dinduing nuffin in the park. The police show up, voices are raised, and as one of them manages to get himself taken away in handcuffs, my friend looks at me with a look of profound disappointment and asks, in his thick African accent, "Why do these people behave in this way?" I think he was honestly disturbed.

Wouldn't surprise me if they gave him a profit deal and he'll get nothing out of it thanks to accounting.

This has to be a bait Twitter cap but fuck this is absolutely pathetic. I’m black and I don’t not have any desire to see characters black washed because of muh inclusivity. We need to make our own characters not piggyback off of pre established characters because we can’t self insert.

Just end it all

Attached: 509C0570-DFE1-42AE-916C-48689BC8A6B0.jpg (728x728, 104K)

honestly they just need to get it on the cover of a few magazines with some headline like THE NEXT GAME OF THRONES?!?!?! and millions will watch it, more people have netflix than hbo these days, if it's anything above actual dogshit it could easily be a hit.

because this type of marketing has worked well for netflix before
the reason GoT got popular is snowball effect, the same way WoW got huge
neither GoT or WoW were actually that big before fans hyped it to their friends and so on and so on

It's not about what you want. Or any blacks. You're just a convenient excuse. Divide and conquer is the game; subvert, corrupt, destroy.

I live in Slovenia (ex yugo) and your weird mutt women are incomparable, especially to black people. Maybe a gypsy who lives in balkans or some turkish bosnian mix has darker skin, but non of the regular women here look like that, at least in my country they are 99% white

>As I said, she would easily pass for a Yugo or as Bulgarian
HAHAHAHAHSHHAHHSHSHSHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAH. Schlomo, you fucking killed me. The only thing she can pass for here is a gypsy... which she is

criminally underrated

>cast a poojeeta
>give her blue contacts

If they are so proud of such a miscasting, why give her blue eyes? Is it to make her look more... *ahem*... white?

>Mortal Kombat wasn't good
die, zoomer, die!

It's always interesting that the lack of black fantasy characters is solved by turning white fantasy characters black instead of creating black ones from scratch.

Ew. Bitch too skinny and looks like her skin will fall off her bones any minute. She can play the wraith

So should Wakandans be white then?

No. Wakanda is a secluded country full of black people... Until the white wolf showed up

why are blacks so damn entitled? just read fantasy set in africa

>WAAAAAH WHERE ARE THE NIGS IN MY FANTASY
Stop reading Tolkien and east European authors maybe you dumb bitch?

Attached: file.png (283x475, 311K)

Reminder: adding PoC to a fantasy Polish setting is good! It's just fiction!
But also adding big titty waifus is bad because it's unrealistic, and fiction needs somewhat realistic characters.

Because the jew's goal is to make it so like blacks have always been in Europe thereby facilitating non-white immigration by justifying it with "blacks always have always been here". This has already begun to take fruit as many libetals do believe it now. Remember the Cheddar man fiasco? This is a lot bigger than some dumb Netflix show. Hollywood is one big jewish propaganda machine

>Reminder: adding big titty waifus is good! It's just fiction!
>But also adding PoC to a fantasy Polish setting is bad because it's unrealistic, and fiction needs somewhat realistic characters.

Attached: file.png (248x380, 75K)

Your friend sounds like a good man.
Yeah, and they should totally make Black Panther white in his next movie. The black community would totally love that.

>a subgenre of sci fi that emerged in the 70s invented the idea of cutting only part of your hair short

Attached: 1536680945246.jpg (700x921, 56K)

All you race fags are no better than these jews pushing anti white stuff that you complain about. It's a fantasy show. They can make everyone look any way they want to. The problem with the Yen casting is that this girl looks small, feeble and innocent when the character is supposed to be strong, cold and so sexual that she can force any man to do what she wants just by giving him a certain look.

Ye and Witcher is Polish shit, why would there be an emergence of kangz

>still pretending to not understand the point of wakanda being isolationist

based

>D-don't complain pr you are the bad guy
Fuck of Netflix shill.

Does she not empathise and become emotionally invested in characters that are not her race?

SEEMS A BIT FUCKING RACIST TO ME

the witcher isn't set in poland.

>losing Missy is what sent Dany and Grey Worm over the edge
>lives don't matter
Also by that line of thought, white males don't matter in GoT because they die all the fucking time.

Disingenuous rat

Yennefer was never even in the lodge for more than 20 minutes and wanted nothing to do with politics. You're another dumb gamefaggot who thinks fanfiction is the actual plot.

Women fucking ruin everything.

Kek

learn to read english my guy. That user said Yen was even more of a cunt than the cunts in the lodge. Not that she was however long in the lodge herself.

The indian chick is cute. Hella cute even.
But she is way too young to play Yen. And the costume is a fucking eyesore.
This whole series is such a blunder. They had the money to make it perfect and you can see that they can do good work with Geralt's armor it's just that they don't care enough or idk maybe they care too much to piss off fans

Why are SJW allowed to complain that she's too young and it's "creepy to see an older man romance her" yet I can't complain that she's indian? Both of these things are immutable characteristics of the actress.

Attached: 1444437391539.gif (250x200, 1.51M)

Wait, she thinks she is black?

Attached: elle-osili-wood[1].jpg (300x300, 39K)

1 drop

Witcher writers: Do you think we're going to go through the book and change character's races to fit some agenda? you're insane if you think that
Also Witcher writers: We changed these character's races to fit an agenda, you're racist if you complain

Did anyone here seriously read the books before the games came out? The fact is, everybody already associates these characters with their video game appearances, which as far I can tell are pretty faithful to their descriptions in the books (which honestly shouldn't even matter at this point considering the games are way more relevant anyway). Why change the race of the characters that people already love if not for agenda purposes, and the usual SJW practice of spitting in fans' faces?

Love based on Age, Sex, and Race don't matter user. Love is love.

cute

Identity politics
Remove her race and sex and she thinks she's nothing

LOL. Indian's are now considered black.
They have been culturally appropriated by the left.

imagine being so liberal that you can't even comprehend the idea of attractive big titty thots existing on the same plane of existence

>the games are way more relevant anyway
The games are literally a rehash of the books. There's 0 original content in them.

Isn't that post like extremely racist?

If anything the games are fanfic continuations, there's some call outs and references to the books but the content and even some good characters and storylines are original.

only by definition if you count that sort of thing

Only white people can be racist. Didn't you get the set of the latest redefinitions? It sais here in the newest dictionary that racism only applies when coming from white people. It's an exclusive thing. Same with sexism only coming from (cis) men and it's much more common among white men.

Better start using the new words properly or you'll end up in room 101.

It is.

Adding black or brown people to fantasy is fine, however making the world out to be some sort of modern progressive utopia where skin-color has no cultural or geographical notion is just silly and takes you out of the narrative. Especially in stories like The Witcher where there is a whole sub-focus on racial/species relations.

If I peasant is gonna shove a pitchfork through someones eye because they have pointy ears, they sure as fuck would also do it to someone who is black.

couldn't identify with other humans because of the colour of their skin. Who's the real racist here ?

I'll say it once again. The cast isn't gonna be the big problem. The writing is what I'm looking forward to making fun of. It's gonna be cringe-tastic.

But the continent is analogous for European countries in the middle ages? No shit It's easier to suspend your disbelief with big titties but not shitskins.

>I'll say it once again. The cast isn't gonna be the big problem.
All three of Geralts main love interests look like they came off the set of a bollywood movie or the streets of Baltimore and that's not a problem? That's a bigger problem then some shitty dialogue.

Actually humans came to this world during the Conjunction of the Spheres, THEN came by boats from somewhere West of the Continent.
I don't really enjoy nigs in my fantasy, but i guess you could imagine POCs and whites aboard these boats during the colonization.

What does that have to do with anything? The continent is still analogous for Europe in the middle ages. The humans that came through the conjunction of spheres are basically extinct and the elves and Scoatel however it's spelled make a point of that to justify their Forrest nigger terrorism.

no it's not it's set in poland and everyone is polish!

>kangz and poos

nope.png

>The humans that came through the conjunction of spheres are basically extinct
Wait, the First Landing humans didn't come from the Conjunction too?

It's not set in Poland but clearly the continent is analagous for Europe in the middle ages. Redania is clearly supposed to be a stand in for Poland. Nilfgardians are a hybrid of Southern Germany, Hungry and Czech republic. Ofiris are supposed to be foreigners like the Ottomans and so on and so on.

Even if they did, black/brown washing actual white characters like Yenn is still kinda racist.

I mean of all fucking character to blackwash, why pick the one that is basically famous for being a really pale goth chick? It's just fucking odd.

It's Implied that there were already humans on another continent to the west. But the lore gives conflicting answers

Sorry mate, the surnames for the characters of different regions and factions alone are so specifically real-world surnames in the languages the real world regions and factions they represent there's no escape from the argument via the "it's fantasy" route. It's fucking medieval Europe with a "mythic creatures and tales are real" twist.

The people of the continent believe multiple origins for how they got their. Coming through the conjunction is the prevailing theory but older species like Elves and Vampires reject this. Schrodingers humans.

>black fantasy
AYO WHERE DA WHITE ELVES AT,AN SHIEEET?!?

More like The Nigger lmao

>Remove her race and sex and she thinks she's nothing
very good point, i'll keep that in mind

only at first, both she and geralt matures throughout the book series and actually start to have a meaningful relationship with ciri as their adopted daughter. it doesnt last long though as geralt is killed in a riot just as they are about to retire and yennefer dies trying to heal his wounds with magic. yennefer really started to trust and respect geralt at the end and constantly stood up for him when the other people tried to belittle or trick him, she just becomes a lot more soft and maturnal. game yennefer is more similar to the yennfer at the beginning of the story, she's a bit of a cunt, which one could argue is somewhat realistic as she hasnt seen geralt in a long while and feels betrayed when he dated triss. she also probably feels very stressed about ciri but W3, especially the english translation, undersells the importance of their relationship. she really is ciri's mother in the books.

Attached: 1534962319623.jpg (600x337, 34K)

Yes

>Yen doesn't NEED raven hair or violet eyes
>actually sweetie Triss MERIGOLD isn't defined by her bright red hair!
>Umm goblins exist since it's fantasy so every single human race DESERVES to be represented in this Polish folktale setting
There's already PoC in the setting like the Ofieri, but I guess Netflix just can't help themselves from racewashing every major character they can get away with, until that fan petition stopped them short of turning Ciri into a mutt as well

Attached: lauren-immigration.jpg (585x533, 119K)

so film you own nigger fantasy book instead forcing your pc shit into other people work

>actually sweetie Triss MERIGOLD isn't defined by her bright red hair!
I mean, considering she has auburn hair, she really isn't.

I couldn’t possibly be less excited and I’ve read all the books twice, listened to them all on audiobook and played through the third game like six times. We’ve known for ages that it was going to be shit. I’m actually pretty angry about it, but what else could you expect from Netflix.

Attached: F7BBDECD-4E0B-4E63-B436-D378999C2870.jpg (2780x1154, 1.11M)

Not even a little. I live Cavill but Netflix and their SJW shit killed any interest I had.

how the fuck would he get profits from a netflix show? there's no advertising or DVDs/blurays.

user, do you have brain damage? Are you literally too dumb to understand the greentext was quoting the bitch in OP's pic?

Attached: 1551160327726.jpg (540x720, 82K)

> why do you hate Poland

she is jew so yeah that's why

is there anything in that image about the witcher, or is it just unrelated things on twitter that upset you?

The Witcher is garbage and I'm quite happy at all the misery and outrage some faggot show on kikeflix is causing to you mouth breathing witcher fans.

I hope your only pretending to be retarded and your not actually severely mentally challenged.

>the showrunner’s twitter posts
>is there anything in that image about the witcher

The show will be about refugees.
I'm not even joking.
Some type of war refugee plot where Geralt beats up the racist xenophobic white people.

being smart enough to never read twitter probably is considered a mental handicap these days.

FUCKING RACIST!!

Attached: 1527054660346.jpg (1184x1336, 458K)

REEEEEE COLORED PEOPLE BAD1!1!

Attached: wweqaaweaww.jpg (1125x1545, 154K)

Attached: 1554503559129.jpg (833x959, 75K)

>inspirational wall is basically a bunch of women in medieval cosplay
Okay

Attached: 1558181232570.jpg (468x305, 79K)

Representation isn't scary, it's an abhorrent corruption of established works of art.

Attached: 1555594467304.jpg (765x825, 47K)

Clever and original. Definitely not the exact same thing every reddit tourist says. What an epic own. Haha.

I wish I was a millionaire, I'd spend all my money on remaking every semi-popular blaxploitation movie with white actors only

the biggest netflix audience is america and america isn't a majority white country anymore, it's only going to become more common, stop being shocked by it every fucking time.

>in the books, Sorceresses used magic to appear beautiful
>in the show, they use magic to pass as white

Attached: 9d5.png (680x680, 59K)

They'd make him blonde and blue eyed, though.

speak for yourself you wannabe turk

Attached: nogayretards.jpg (2048x1536, 579K)

>Triss MERIGOLD isn't defined by her bright red hair!
She isn't. CDPR really dropped the ball while designing her character.

>being this upset over black people being in a show about a monster hunter with cat eyes

lmao

this, if it's directed by an American you shouldn't get your hopes up

I think that would be utterly hilarious.

Is it just my imagination, or white conditioning, that skin color has never mattered to me when it comes with identifying with a character? How shallow of a person do you have to be that the only way you can relate, or empathize, with a character is if they have the same skin tone you have?
For fucks sake I nearly cried watching "The Host" and that's about a god damn monster eating people in Slant-eyed land.

The books are already super 90s edgy liberal but heavy handed allegory of the 90s is the fascism of today.

She has beautiful white skin so there is absolutely nothing wrong with her. Fuck off tranny.

>what is suspension of disbelief

why didn't they cast a Yugoslavian actress?

Dilate.

They're all dead, user

A couple of years ago I would agree with you. But genuinely the progressive movement kinda killed my sense of humanity. Now all I can see is "that person is black, I wonder what it's meaning and implications are when it comes to politics". I've been told so often, so many times every day to literally think about of people as a group, and not as an individual that it's basically re-written my brain.

>I can suspend my disbelief to enjoy something with, monsters, elves, wizards and humans that crossed over from different dimensions to populate the same world
>but not nogs

BASED

They're not part of the story. Monsters are.

I never knew I wanted this till now.

Fucking this, they could have cut half the shit they churn out to fund another season of Marco Polo and it would have been worth it.

>white people speak out against their own genocide
"race is a social construct, there is but one race, the human race, whiteness is not real, we are all simply human and should see ourselves in post-racial terms"
>white people make a movie
"there isn't enough racial diversity, we need diversity because races are all different and distinct from one another and people of other races can't enjoy things unless their own race is proudly on display"

Attached: 1265352558390.jpg (450x299, 24K)

you want it because you are a nigger lover

Because monsters are part of the lore, black nordlings are not. It breaks the canon entirely. I can suspend my disbelief with werewolves but in a universe where people are racist against people for having pointy ears you really expect me to buy this progressive multiracial utopia?

Yes. We suspend disbelief and accept that their world is similar to ours but with monsters and some magic. If the northern realms are analogous to Medieval Europe then it would be all white. As it is in the books.

(you)

>self-insertfags
every time

Attached: 1551020917657.jpg (350x427, 48K)

There's actually a rule in writing fiction that you are only allowed one major unexplainable plot device before it starts to become hard to suspend your disbelief.

I.E, magic is real, zombies are a thing, dinosaurs are alive, spaceships can move faster than light and so on. After that you must write a setting that actually makes sense within that framework and within the real world. See for example why it can take you right out of the story if you don't develop these things. If they want a racial utopia, they need to actually allow the world to have the kind of narrative and history that allows for a racial utopia.

>I can suspend my disbelief with werewolves but in a universe where people are racist against people for having pointy ears you really expect me to buy this progressive multiracial utopia?

in a world with werewovles, elves etc. it's pretty easy to imagine the divisions would be humans as a whole group against other species and race would be much less important. but stay mad whatever, it's going to be shit anyway, but not because they cast some non-whites.

lmao

Witchers are infertile, no bleaching to be had.

fpbp

Attached: this thread.jpg (377x458, 29K)

how do you go from
>stop crying that they cast a handful of non-whites
to
>so you expect me to believe this is a multiracial utopia?
nobody said that, jesus christ lad go outside and get some fresh air.

Holy shit amerisharts are so fucking annoying
>hurr durr I NEEED to see myself in my favorite fantasy
Well, I'm a slav and I grew up loving all things western and yet, I'm not whining that I cant see myself since there arent any slav cowboys, am I

Attached: chad Arthur.jpg (1080x1080, 69K)

IT inironically is compared to most tv series Yea Forums seems to obsess itself so much

i mean, original witcher as a story was unironically far better than something like Chernobyl or god forbid game of thrones

>Poc

The correct term your looking for is nigger.

Attached: 1561783202014.png (334x506, 124K)

I don't know. You tell me.

I was just talking about the basics of writing fiction and why mirroring real life racial attributes is a fundamental way in helping the reader/watcher suspend their disbelief in fictional stories. Doubly so the ones who actively address and deal with the innate bigotry within humans as a plot device. Like The Witcher.

>nobody said that
is necessarily follows

honestly getting pretty sick of dark 'n gritty fantasy settings that are somehow more socially progressive than we are today. yeah man, do that all you want in your high fantasy. but come on. if you don't see how it clashes with the theme you're brain damaged

This. I remember that GTA San Andreas was the most popular game when I was growing up. It seems like only white people have the ability to empathize with characters in TV and film who don't look like us.

This. Its going to be her little SJW virtue signaling project. Geralt will fight maybe 2 monsters. The women will take up majority of the screentime. And most of the plots will revolve around border issues, immigration, and some sort of trump esque king.

Re-cast when?

Attached: YennTriss.jpg (704x866, 135K)

>if they made a black panther tv show and changed all the blacks to whites you'd be livid

See i can do it too user.

>it's pretty easy to imagine the divisions would be humans as a whole group against other species and race would be much less important
But it's not you tranny retard. The humans on the continent are bigoted as fuck towards other humans, and they literally want to genocide elves and half elves.

Agreed. I never once looked at a character and said "hmmm needs to look more like me for me to be into it" its this fucking nowadays clown world where everyone has to feel included. Can yellowstone erupt already.

Neither of them are niggers so never

This, Before 2015 I would have said that anyone who takes pride in their race is a moron, because the conditioning my entire life prepared me for a post racial society.
Then the niggers grew louder and more numerous, and everything turned anti white. Time and time again race has been used to justify their whining and demanding of gibs from whites who just want to be left alone. Now, I love being white, and I hate niggers with every fiber of my being. I would never actively choose to watch another piece of a nigger movie ever again.

That would be similar to the books.

It bothers me that the left doesnt see that the more they push this "ALL blacks and women are special and can do nothing wrong" shtick. The more they are dividing people. Im all for equality but that means EVERYONE is equal. Not white men are below us and black/women stand on a pedestal

it was a different time, san andreas came out in 2004. this lack of being able to empathise isn't a racial thing, it's a zoomer thing, a whole generation of kids who grew up on the internet being autistic as fuck and never learning to interact with others irl are now old enough to have opinions on social media.

>sjw issues were similar to the books

Attached: 1555974628348.jpg (1280x1280, 377K)

I work with a few of those types. Its really scary they have next to zero social awareness and cant go two seconds without being on their phone or social media.

>it's pretty easy to imagine the divisions would be humans as a whole group against other species and race would be much less important
humans, whenever they're not actively fighting external threats, are extremely paranoid about internal ones. and internal threats are more dangerous the more similar to you they seem.
and while you may hate the elves more than you hate the blacks, if there aren't any elves around the blacks are next, and so on, until you're running door-to-door during the famine eliminating the people with the wrong shaped noses.

not that wrong desu. geralt is a whiny faggot dedicating less of his time to killing monsters than to talking trash about humans are shit, and how horrifying evil monsters who are just acting 'according to their nature' when they eradicate entire villages are the real victims. as if that didn't apply just as much to humans as well, if we're bringing up that excuse, but retards who invoke shit like that rarely actually think about what their empty rhetoric actually means

Non-whites don’t possess empathy so it makes sense.

>ne moze proci ni kao Cigan ovde.
based

Tbh Last wish and sword of destiny have disjointed stories. Geralt's motivations aren't constant and his intentions are actually pretty ambiguous when it comes to monsters. Sometimes he'll see them as sympathetic and just doing what comes natural to them. Other times he goes full on "All fucking niggers must fucking hang".

The biggest problem is they're resurrecting the good savage theme by doing so. By implying that all minorities do is inherently good they're admitting they are too stupid to do otherwise and therefore they have to act as a hivemind with a collective consciousness to overcompensate. It's kind of insulting.

Its gonna be so fun when it is not even a hot button topic to have black characters

People like this will feel lost without something to bitch about

I don't know if you're just very low-IQ or just Jewish and this is your agenda, but 1. white genes are usually recessive, you aren't bleaching anything, you'll just get an ugly mutt baby, and 2. racemixing is bad either way, it doesn't matter what gender framework.

>People like this will feel lost without something to bitch about
It just seems trivial right now because they are attacking everyone hobbies but eventually the bitching will extend to "Why does he get a nice house?" "Why does he make more money?" and these people will have power.

imagine being like this. I was born a Ginger Male man, which is about 1% or less of the population. Do I make my entire life revolve around having as many red heads as main characters in everything? No.
I've also asked this question to myself my entire life: Why do different races hate each other so much, but me, being a 1% alien type of uniqueness, is completely ignored as irrelevant and no one cares/hates us in comparison?

Attached: 1561006883779.jpg (1279x855, 120K)

Can you imagine a world without them?

Attached: zimtschnecke.jpg (400x226, 18K)

>gradually, I began to hate them.
This line keeps replaying in my head. I didn't want this.

Yikes

I have always wondered how these people do when they watch animated movies. Can they relate to a stylized character?

First title. Top kek
editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/tv-fantasy-series-that-could-be-the-next-game-of-thrones/

isn't this cultural appropriation?