Is Wolverine gay?

Is Wolverine gay?

Attached: 200906_hugh-jackman-gay.jpg (500x349, 84K)

Is water wet?

Yeah, probably. That's his business though.

It's true, and he infected me with it in the year 2000. Now I'm stuck paying alimony to the wife I left, and the rest of my money goes toward my HIV medications.

>granny wife
>is into musicals and did more than 1
>likes dancing a little too much
>actor
>flew around with that gay director guy (known for gay parties), a bunch of twinks and a gay wizzard with no women on board
>so much into fitness he hangs out with his trainer all day
>real friendly guy who smiles all the time

He might be but probably not.

LOL
Yes my child.
There is no santa clause.

Rawr! UwU

I just assume hes bisexual like all australian men.

theres that one time wolverine kissed hercules

Attached: Olympus YES.jpg (570x859, 181K)

yeah, op

No. Hugh Jackman is bi though.

Hot

Is that what that is? I couldn't tell from the terrible art.

No gayer than OP.

he's not bi, he doesn't even have bio kids, they're all adopted. he's never been inside a vagina.

>bio kids

Attached: MV5BMTk1MzQ3MzEzMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDMzMTUxMQ@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg (182x268, 17K)

open secret

Attached: 75e66303bc2f8d6da8c04a0ace36e6c8.jpg (650x488, 58K)

getting cast as wolverine is the only reason he hasn't come out. he has to wait for anymore possible cameos to dry up.

he's never coming out . what's he gonna say? i was gay all along and my wife is a lesbian? no way. closeted for life

yea he seems gay and his wife is just a cover

Most actors in hollywood are gay, think about all the drama faggots in highschool...what sort of straight guy wants to be an actor? that's faggot nonsense except for steve mcqueen and all the old actors.

He aged like milk recently, probably due to the AIDS he has.

most obvious gay man since Kevin Spacey.

neither have you. Does that make you gay?

Attached: sjad1TX.jpg (937x1170, 84K)

Same as RDJ. Next generation is the same: evans, hemsworth, hiddleston, cavill. Zoomer gen is the same with Holland and his early bearding

And people say it's getting better.

No but Spiderman is

I wish her tongue was on the tip of my penis

Are there any other actors/actresses that came out and didn't get blacklisted? Only Kstew comes to mind.

see his wife and you'll have your the answer

Yes. Spider-Man, both Flashes, Deadpool, Hawkeye, etc. The only 100% straight super heroes are Superman and Aquaman.

>implying they weren't fags too
lol

Old actors were expected to sing and dance in addition to acting. It was a bit more involved than the CGI fest of today.

Rock Hudson was gay along with james dean but you can't say john wayne, jimmy stewart and clint eastwood(along with tons of post ww2 actors) are gay.

Based Zeus, punishing faggots.

No

And a twink hunter

No, but Hugh Jackman sure is.