How could he comeback, Yea Forums?

how could he comeback, Yea Forums?
you know, he must be sorry for masturbating in front of those women, because you haven’t heard him do it since, right?
I mean what do you expect him to do, work for minimum wage at a gas station for the rest of his life? He made millions

Attached: 8A6A1365-A26D-4243-A82B-7A5471FE40DA.png (640x360, 332K)

The biggest question is if he'll reference it or even talk/joke about it in his next special. Seems like something he'd open with to get it out of the way. Otherwise it would be an elephant in the room type situation I think.

At the moment he's doing the smart thing and just touring France and the South where people don't give a shit about retarded women

ive been here for so long it has become impossible to distinguish between complete retardation and prime trolling

Does he have a new special coming up?

He's a great writer. Why not write?

This. The world is bigger than New York and California, just tour in places with people for a decade until those other places are begging for you to come back. Then you can either tell them to go fuck themselves or get a big payday whichever you prefer.

he literally did this exact thing

Really? I haven't listened to the standup that got circulated a while back. Good to hear.

*masturbates in your path*

he also talks about how superior black men are how huge their dicks are.
I'm not making it up, he actually has a bit about superior BBC

Attached: DFBE03CD-7F1A-41A7-BE5F-0F2A169D8B6D.jpg (1920x1080, 436K)

He could die a billionaire if he invested his money intelligently and didn't get hung up on the ego of performance.

Has there ever been a case where someone who was "cancelled" groveled, apologized, and begged enough to to win back the good graces of the SJW press?

Someone is obsessed about people talking about big black dicks. Do you keep a list?

I dont understand why someone would go to a comedy show to listen to old jokes, or working material instead of just watching the specials.

every thread there's some bbc mention
plenty of faggots obsessed with black dick on this board holy fuck

They never forget, never forgive.

Yeah, loads, but not guys who say "can I get my dick out and whack off while I eyeball you? Tell ya what, I'm gonna go ahead and take my dick out and whack off while I eyeball you".

The only way is if he gains back the audience he abandoned after he tried to be a Hollywood big shot. If he stops the liberal shit and hangs around his old comedy buddies then he has a better than decent chance.

>he tried to be a Hollywood big shot
He tried to make one artistic feature film, he wasn't trying to be a tycoon or something. I'd like to see that movie, actually.

probably doing one of those "greatest hits" tour to places that don't often get to see him and also attract new fans i guess
i don't see many comics actually do that though

He was on stage presenting for the Oscars. That counts as Hollywood big shot in my book.

the difference between you and him is that he is joking

It's just a fucken gig mang

he was just plying his trade dawg

he was unironically wrong to do what he did
I wonder what his daughters must thing, imagine what other schoolkids say to them
if this guy wants to start his career up again, the only person stopping him is himself and his shame. There is an endless supply of edgy retards on the internet who would happily prop up a new career

More people love Louis C.K. than hate him right now. The media is not the voice of the majority. Go to the comments of his Youtube videos if you want proof of this

>reading youtube comments
if Yea Forums and the deceased imdb boards both have aids and give a birth to a kid that raised by yahoo comment section, that would be youtube comment section

Was she also another woman he jerked off in front of/fucked and she’s just acting like nothing happened or what? Cause you don’t leech off a guy who gives you a career for over 10 years without something like that seeping through.

Attached: AD62F431-C31D-479B-99A9-472224C09A1F.jpg (330x330, 35K)

Why does he refuse to live a life of luxury with his millions of dollars.

Yes but it serves as an accurate representation of the masses

I'd jack off on her, if you know what i'm sayin

No it's an accurate representation of the demographics who would look for a particular video. Youtube doesn't just send people to random videos. Of course most people who watch Louie CK videos are going to be fans of him. That's also why there are youtube channels that are diametrically opposed to each other but both see nothing but positive feedback, because people who like one stick to it and don't watch youtubers who disagree with them.

yep her and that filthy jew girl. Sarah Silverman

No friend. All types of people comment on youtube videos, unlike the other forums you mentioned. So it's a good sample of most people's opinions.

>because people who like one stick to it and don't watch youtubers who disagree with them.
Not true and you know it

>Go to the comments of his Youtube videos if you want proof of this
Youtube isn't a measure of real life and never has been.
Go outside some more.

lmao dude have you never seen massive dislikes and negative comments on youtube videos?

Of course it happens if something blows up and gets noticed by people who disagree, so they storm in and rage about. The exception doesn't disprove the rule. Most people watch things they like more than things they dislike.

>gives you a career

Louis CK definitely did good things for her but she was the voice of bobby hill for 14 years

He should've just ignored it, desu. Look at Bryan Singer, dude has been diddling teenage boys for decades now and he's still at it. Just don't give the drama any legitimacy by acknowledging it.

You ever heard Patrice O'Neal in the Opie and Anthony Show? That's why. It may not be their best jokes you might hear but it'll most likely make you laugh.

>Go outside some more.
Okay. What do I do when I'm outside?

I’d seriously want Louis ck to masturbate in front of me. He looks like a daddy bear.

This is true, watch that skankfest set.
Standing ovation

based if true

You need to realize that no one gives a shit about your book. And while you think he abandoned his audience, the fact is his humor never changed and he never lost his hardcore fans.

I'm sick of all the "workplace safety" articles that pop up in repsonse to whenever Louis CK makes an appearance. He's one of the most harmless comics ever.
He just wants to jerk off in front of women. He asks first. He's only done it a few times. Just say no if you don't want to see his dick. And if you do end up seeing it somehow? It's a dick. You'll survive.
This whole thing is just bullying, and Louis CK is an easy target. No one actually feels unsafe around him.

I think he'll be the next Andrew Dice Clay: still around, but nobody cares.

Attached: Revolution.png (500x476, 104K)