"Select all squares with traffic lights"

>"Select all squares with traffic lights"
*select all squares with traffic light*
>loads new image
>"Select all squares with traffic lights"

Attached: Know_Your_Meme_Pepe_the_Frog.786.jpg (351x349, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/buster-captcha-solver/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/buster-captcha-solver-for/mpbjkejclgfgadiemmefgebjfooflfhl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/buster-captcha-solver/

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/buster-captcha-solver-for/mpbjkejclgfgadiemmefgebjfooflfhl

>*select crossoads*
>it's a highway
*try again*

Attached: 1554239659253.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Solving captcha is like a game. It's fun

GOOGLE MAKES US DO IT FOR FREE

Attached: 1560980429899.jpg (1165x1058, 177K)

>"Select all motorcycles"
>they're all scooters

Attached: 0.jpg (250x241, 7K)

reminder we wouldn’t have to do this shit if Yea Forums were officially designated the sfw off topic board a long time ago

your captcha score is too low
renew your IP and clear cookies

get a pass bromo

>use brave browser on telephone
>cant even pass the captcha most of the times

fucking ads

>giving gookmoot your shekels just to shitpost more efficiently

Attached: 20190116_185411.jpg (209x246, 42K)

Yea Forums has CAPTCHA because of all of the Yea Forums.js/THANKS OP I CUM ON CAT HE HISS AT PENIS spam newfag

It's a brave new world, friend. 30 sec cooldown and no more captcha trolling you.

I did. I post here dozens of times a day. It's worth it both in the time it saves, and in the fact I support what is basically my only social interaction and news source.

I distinctly remember just before we got captcha there was a bot spamming coloured squares on every board.

Remember the original /hc/ before moot nuked it during the height of the spam wars?

*sips* Now kimmo from anontalk... THAT was a spammer.

*hugs passfren*

Attached: 1518003173066.jpg (746x512, 34K)

those were the days. got any screens?

This. Only drawback is that if you get banned, the pass gets too

only on that ip

I can't post pictures outside of Yea Forums because of a rangeban. No fucking way I will give money to that asshole after that.

Attached: gigachad3.png (680x760, 191K)

Nope

>rangeban.
why? what's your backstory?

It’s explicitly from the war with kimmo and to a lesser extent the abatap/mileyfag spam wars making this board literally unusable

any articles on this? links?

>select all squares with bicycles
>picture of a painted bicycle

Attached: 1460150769045.png (612x491, 98K)

it seems like most of the time when i post i don't get asked to solve a captcha. the past couple days it's been asking me to solve them more frequently though. if this keeps up i might shell out for a pass (also so i can use my VPN).

Some guy who lives close to me has been shitposting with a dynamic IP so the entire area gets fucked. I can't post pictures or report posts on the boards I use apart from Yea Forums, instead I get a message telling me to buy a Yea Forums pass to circumvent it, which is basically blackmail.

>any articles on this? links?
Look up anontalk

That was kimmo's CP-trading website that he botspammed on Yea Forums