If Harry Kim is the Wesley Crusher of Voyager, who was the Wesley Crusher of DS9?

If Harry Kim is the Wesley Crusher of Voyager, who was the Wesley Crusher of DS9?

Also Star Trek thread.

Attached: Garret Wangless.webm (576x432, 744K)

Dax

Nog

But Wesley was cute to watch at least.

That man is a model Federation citizen. he gave his latinum and his legs for the Federation. He was ready to lay down his life for the principles of the federation.

Dont insult him by comparing him to either Harry or Crusher.

Kim was the biggest Trek fan on the ship.
Sad really.

Garret Wang was chosen as one of the hottest people by Peoples Magazine back in '97.

Attached: garrey-wang-50-most.jpg (750x1001, 149K)

I get the Wesley hate but I didn't mind Kim at all

They were probably just adding a token Asian

Seconding nog, after he gets federation goggles

Jadzia
notice how the only people who love her are redditors and Yea Forums tripfags

Nog or Jake, though neither are as self inserty, and both (especially jake) kinda fuck up a lot, both are twerpy reviled characters.

fuck you kim had to work to be as good as he was unlike wunderkid

Wesley is cuter

how can anyone hate that trill sex goddess? I mean sure, Ezri is better but Jadzia is still hot and loveable.

Kim is too much of a non character and was the writers' whipping boy, i dont think he's the wesley, unless you're using some stupid definition like 'who's the most disliked character'

I meant as a meme character. Wesley has the shutup Wesley meme. Kim has his fuck ups as a meme.

>who was the Wesley Crusher of DS9?
are you kidding me?!

Attached: ferengi_large.jpg (680x520, 72K)

you better not be talking about /ourguy/ Quark, user

Then neelix is probably the memest character of VOY

It is still the funniest shit that this was the thing to save him from being killed off. Though it did push kes off the show which was bullshit

>Though it did push kes off the show
and nothing of value was lost.

Risa's such a shithole, I hate that place so much.

Risa is shit when you dont have a penis. which bring up the point, where is Harry's penis?

The show itself.

>Trek
>Station
pick one

Kes was dead weight and a drug addict IRL, if it were up to the writers they'd have dropped both her and Kim.

Patrick Stewart is a drug addict and he carried the whole fucking franchise.

Rom

>Patrick Stewart is a drug addict
citation needed.

and even then, its Patrick fucking Steward. he is the exception not the rule.

>he hasn't read Babylon Confidential
You're in for a treat

>be Robert Beltran, a Mexican
>get hired on Star Trek as a Native American stereotype with a stupid forehead tattoo
>writers take notes from some Armenian scam artist who they thought was Native American because Jews can't tell different ethnicities apart
>writers have no idea what to do with your character besides spout off some boring shit about spirit guides and ancestors
>you get a lot of retarded ass dialogue
>voice your concerns, but the producers refuse to listen
>start sabotaging the show by mouthing to the camera "This is fucking stupid" forcing the directors to film multiple takes until you stop
>the producers begin to hate your guts, but they can't get rid of you because you somehow have a dedicated fan following
>start fucking with the producers by demanding more money every season in the hopes of getting fired
>the madmen actually give you $1mil more every time you ask
>completely phone in your performance for the next 7 years
Truly, he was ABSOLUTELY based.

Attached: chakotay_s1pb_rejected.jpg (400x499, 78K)

The fuck does a book about Bab5 have to do with Picard?

Must have been a slow year.

I'm not going to spoil it, sorry. If you don't want to read it, that's fine.

Google some more, maybe you'll figure it out

Why wasn't Sisko court-martialed for that time he made that Maquis planet uninhabitable just to get Eddington? And why didn't anybody acknowledge how he had just committed the very same crime they all acted appalled at Eddington committing earlier? And beyond that they even acted like he as in the right after the fact despite being visibly taken aback that Sisko would order such a thing when he was putting out the warning?

Attached: Quick Rundown.gif (380x380, 1.18M)

Didn't he think the prime directive was fascist?

I liked Kes she was the most interesting concept the show had post it just becoming a TNG knock off.

I thought when Eddington did it Cardassians died, whereas Sisko only drove people off the planet

probably demanded he gets to bang Seven instead of the doctor too

why doesnt he have a penis

Google only gives me results about his medical marijuana use. and I hope you aren't comparing his use of medical marijuana to hard illegal drugs.

They don't say specifically if any died, but they do say that nobody had evacuated the planet yet when Sisko did it, they didn't start evacuating until afterwards. I'd say people could have easily died in trying to escape.

a coochee moya

he should have been court martialed like 100 times during the show

Yeah, but that instance was especially bad.

The DEA classifies marijuana as a Schedule I (max danger) substance, but I guess you know better.

its medical.

by that logic you should arrest me for my painkillers I take for my chronic pain and arrest my doctor and the local pharmacist as a drug dealer.

I would arrest you if I had the power and your doctor and pharmacist are in fact drug dealers. Your kind should rot in prison. We're through here. This conversation is over.

you forgot the
>DisMISSED, Ensign.

but why stop with my pharmacist and doctor? take it right up the chain to the big fish. Pharma corporations. my "drugs" come from GrĂ¼nenthal and Novartis go get em boy!

and after you are done with that, I'd love it if you explain to me what do people with chronic pain need to do once their medicine runs out.

man the thing i really hate about star trek is how the humans try so hard to be "down" and "hip" with the klingon culture
every time a human speaks klingon or tries to act like a badass in front of klingons by eating their shitty food i just imagine they die inside
it must be like how niggers feel when white people co-opt their culture

I like the DS9 episode where 90 pound women beat up Klingon warriors

oh and why do the klingons have to have rituals for fucking everything?
>yes captain i will be partaking in the go'magh - the klingon ritual of taking the garbage out and washing the dishes

im talking about the fucktard nephew in the middle

>>the producers begin to hate your guts, but they can't get rid of you because you somehow have a dedicated fan following
was it the Janeway/Chakotay shippers keeping him on the show til the end?

humans just know all the Klingons are autistic so they're humoring them by pretending to like the garbage they call food and taking part in their MUH RITUALS.

As a Mexican there should be nothing wrong with him portraying a Central America native

Yes. There were thousands of Chakotay and J/C GeoCities and Angelfire pages.

die

Rom.

There was also a small group of fans who took to Janeway/Paris shipping after Threshold aired (but the rest of the Voyager fan community rejected them)

Sisko

Kim was the most based character

It's ironic that the meme that defined Wesley and his reputation among fans derives from the only time on the show where he was actually justified in acting out.

This. At least Nog had character development. Rom was just an obnoxious comic relief, and Leeta too.

J/Q (Janeway/Q) is also a funny but obscure one.

Sounds like something written by an assblasted B5 fan who can't stand to see the superior franchise win out.

If that's Wong then I don't want to be white.

Bashir

>late '90s fashion
Was it kino