Wouldn't it be more expensive to live in a hotel than to just save up and buy a house or an apartment?

wouldn't it be more expensive to live in a hotel than to just save up and buy a house or an apartment?

Attached: 817tBz0GXLL._RI_.jpg (1600x1200, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SkY11m_856o
youtu.be/V2Sqx51sVi8
youtube.com/watch?v=h__K7hcee4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No their mother was the hotel singer. So they lived there free.

Where are you going to live while you save up for a house or apartment

how much do hotel singers make
parents

Not when room and board is included in the Carey's lounge singing contract. Jesus its like you never even watched the show.

Attached: carey.gif (250x261, 1.56M)

Wood berry

The mom on the show had a contract with the hotel. Was the mom on the show hot? I can't remember.

There's no way. I refuse to belive being a hotel singer is a real thing and that they would just give a suite to someone like that

can't believe brenda song is banging macaulay culkin

The manager was allowed to fuck the kids in exchange for free room and board.

Now that's more believable.

Next you're going to tell me that there's not way the people on Friends could have afforded their apartments.

Attached: ea875e7a143b3ac9da2098bffc66667e.jpg (500x500, 30K)

the hotel was a chinese scam

What did child actors Dylan and Cole Sprouse mean by this ? youtube.com/watch?v=SkY11m_856o

Man. Hooch is crazy.

>the Prndl

That was genuinely one of the funniest bits I’ve in a show made for children.

Is the whole show as funny as this image makes it seem

Attached: 1561749616357.jpg (850x1000, 177K)

HOOCH

it's pretty funny for a show for children, at least it was when I was a kid

/r/comedycemetery

>/r/
redd*tors out

I shipped her with the asian airhead. There was even an episode when they had to be two mothers of a fake baby which was an asigment for a all girl catholic school.

nah I'm good here. >! and on reddit!

youtu.be/V2Sqx51sVi8

I thought wizards of Waverly place was funnier but suite life was also hilarious.
The premise of the show is twin troublemaker kids living in a hotel because their mom is the singer there, and they get into shenanigans with the guests and the uptight manager.

Other characters include the easily annoyed poor girl that works the candy shop, the rich asain who's father owns the hotel, and the south American bellboy

post your address

Not at all? Yes.

>Would you like "amm" or "fmmm"
lol

Since you never saw the show I assume you arent a zoomer, but when I was taking drivers ed in 2015, everyone called the gear stick the prindle, and it confused the shit out of the teacher.

why was she so forgettable?

>Since you never saw the show I assume you arent a zoomer
Yeah I'm like forty

>why was she so forgettable?
You were a child who was sexually attracted to the teenage actors, so the adult actor playing a parent didn't register as worthy of your interest.

youtube.com/watch?v=h__K7hcee4w

Attached: shakedab.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

Always wanted to fuck what's her name's nose

It's probably the worst show I've ever seen.