Imagine

imagine

Attached: 1534086466616.webm (720x720, 545K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3YLwTJMyoB8
youtube.com/watch?v=UcLTXJcg2yQ
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1560230075752.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=dqvr2RHEtVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm thinking of a few things

>you will never get to suck on her nub and have her insert it into your ass

thank you asian engineers for creating this

STANDING

checked and that was 1 of them. Was also thinking about those nubs beating my balls

bet her handjobs would be wild
imagine her set to turbo mode

ON THE EDGE

>handicapped woman comparing her prodthetics to an action movie
This is cyberpunk 2077 sadness

Thats so cool

nothing sad about it when she's so hot

I wanna tie her arms behind her back and take her out in public on a leash.

It's not sad when she turned her lack into something cool, fashionable, advanced and desirable
That's the power of movies

Eh, who is she and what's her role in the movie why is she on the promo event

yes

The future is now

Based

more gifs pls

Cameron's team designed those 'Alita-like' prostetics for her.

>if you know computer you can hack her arms to make her do things she doesn't want to do

...as an movie ad on human body?
I guess it's her right to lease an ad space.

If you forced her to give you a handy, would it even count as rape? She wouldnt ever actually be touching you were her body.

>...as an movie ad on human body?
Sort of. Officially it's an act of charity, but hey nothing is for free.

>we live in an age where bionic arms isn't designed by doc or engineers but by movie artists

lol, she'd be an accessory!

That's awesome

James Cameron gave her those arms.

They look cheap as shit.
I understand this was supposed to be "cheap accessible prosthetic for the masses vaporware, but heck give her a swag special edition made with titanium and hi-tech ceramic at least.

higher res
the future is here

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000465737454.jpg (1997x3000, 1.27M)

I want to marry that cyborg.

Reminder that there's no way she can wipe properly.

I guess it has some functional requirement to meet.

She's still growing, it wouldn't make sense.

With practice you can wipe with chopsticks

pedo

Attached: The.Handmaids.Tale.S01E08.00.35.37.jpg (1920x960, 471K)

Our union would be pure and respectful.

The point was that kids who need prosthetics outgrow them. The moist important part of that is that SHE'S A KID.

>in future the bionic prosthetic can be so cheap and so easily to mount you can have multiple sets for different party occasions
So what does it mean really?

this is so fucking hot somehow

NOT MOIST, YOU PIECE OF SHIT PHONE

how did she lose her arms?

>moist

go on... what is moist important part?

Shit must've cost a fortune. Why did Cameron do it?

This fucking thread...

Attached: alitawtf.jpg (211x249, 9K)

BECAUSE HE'S JAMES CAMERON, THE GREATEST PIONEER!

She's not a fucking child, she's a teen and she reached at least 90% of her height already.
It's really your guy Cameron that has been a cheap ass nigger this time.
Also
>implying he hasn't used her because she's cute and it wasn't a low publicity stunt

good thing they did it for a cute girl and not some 30 y/o boomer who lost their limbs fighting your choice of sandempire

>the manga is about sci-fi bubbles about brain in a bucket and quantum theory
>the movie dumbed it down to a full body conversion
>what the video showed is just a pair of bionic hands
>WE CYBERPUNK 2077 NOW

It was a project done with OpenBionic's they developed the arms, and Cameron wanted to do some wholesome marketing. And sponsored them being made and gave them an Alita "skin" that can be removed so she doesn't have to walk around looking like Alita all the damn time...

she already has a belly piercing

unleash the cocks!

>Showing her belly
Whore

That goods and services that were considered luxury items eventually becoming cheap and easily available to the masses is a testament to the efficiency of the capitalistic mode of production?

did she ask for this?

Already hitting the wall.

she's 13 years old you freaks

>tfw no qt cyborg gf

Attached: C6B0A1F4-1060-46C2-B2A6-A223BBE61C7C.jpg (540x225, 13K)

based james cameron is a gift to humanity, dude is an artist, a diver, engineer, explorer and just an all around good human being.

>it's always a cute little girl
What do they mean by this?

She got chosen by Open Bionics as a good candidate, and she accepted.

HERE, I REALIZE

Everyone likes cute little girls.

What the fuck is up with this show? They have have women being hung from a crane, they cut off women's clits, now they have some Harvey Weinstein looking fucker lick an amputee's stumps. Do women seriously love to watch this shit?

I see.

...but I just want poor kids hurt by landmines to have bionic legs...I didn't try to prove that capitalism works...

that makes her fair game
what's the problem?

Attached: 1513416967823.jpg (976x1220, 252K)

The trick is every poor, ugly, injured, and/or abject little girl can be cute little girl
There are just one tradeoff to make: in order to get the support you have to appear cute

I want her to jack me off with her stumps.

Old enough to bleed old enough to breed m8.

If you took her arm off and put your dick in it, is that rape or masturbation?

>in the sequel of Battle Angel Alita the artistic team will help a kid with facial impairment get a functional bionic prosthetic-face

Attached: 05971E96-CEE3-4ED5-82D5-348498CB059F.jpg (602x483, 60K)

GOD I fucking want to cut off my arms and legs and replace them with prosthetics, I want it so much, fuck, I'm too much of a pussy to do it though, I want to be sure I can afford the good ones before I actually do it

Dumb fatfuck lose weight and gain muscle

dilate

It's the same as jacking off to her shoes

Homossexuals and soibois will say that they aren't attracted to this.

I used to be able to talk you out of this

But now we have transgender people justifying the mutilation surgery

I guess there is no reason we can deny you giving up your healthy limbs for limbs that you think are cool

I'm repulsed by that slutty outfit and attitude desu

how good are those prosthetics? what level of autonomy give her? can she do a normal life with them?

Come on it's just a movie how much do you expect him to give

>all of this
that was like 30 years ago, now everything is designed to be desechable (depend of the kind of good, like white line today have a life half that the your grandmother era, even if is less efficient and we do not start with smartphones) while the real luxury things of said things are far of your average salaryman wage

Attached: 1522836240133.jpg (1280x720, 398K)

What are you thinking? Beware, i have some... skilss

Attached: Cn5cLbFVUAEw6vG.jpg (1200x800, 113K)

>desechable
que senor?

this, also you can transfor everything in a cute girl and will be profitable in a way or another

Attached: 1561903584355.jpg (2046x4096, 1.17M)

leather pants are so fucking lewd. what were they thinking?

But I'm a skelly, user
No I like my dick, I'm keeping it, nothing higher than mid-thigh
youtu.be/3YLwTJMyoB8
I mean look at this shit, god fucking damn it, in 20 years prosthetics will perform much better than normal healthy limbs, looking cool is only going to be a plus

This might actually be the reason for the sudden rise of homosexuality. Young adult boys are being trained to not be attracted to young girls.

>don't be a "one fuck and you'll never see me again" chad

>we are raising a fund that gives African child soldiers boys bionic arms

Kinda pathetic

Is this that racist gesture?

Attached: Tilly Lockey00.jpg (1024x576, 75K)

so how how does it work?

at very least you need to be a mechanic or related to be able to maintain that, otherwise either you'll expend a shiton in repairs (workforce+material) or that robotic limbs can be extracted of you in literal any moment due "they are X institution property"

Attached: 1536765975739.jpg (480x480, 23K)

James Cameron had them removed so he could build her those prosthetics.

t.
Seething roastie

Attached: never_asked_for_this.png (300x400, 200K)

are they?
where can I attend one of these training facilities?

Attached: 1527615452650.jpg (677x1200, 219K)

Equally pathetic
youtube.com/watch?v=UcLTXJcg2yQ

>the commom man will never be able to afford basic prothestics limbs
Just like cars, right luddite?

Wait she's British? No wonder she had to have arms given to her. The NHS would have made her wait until she's 40 to get arms.

It's all about trading with an industry system. When you buy a car you have to deal with the car mechanic on your street. Just make sure you know what you are dealing with before you cut your arms because the industry isn't there yet

a big part of today prosthetics are owned by medical and research institutions and this about that market still does not exist

She can write and grab stuff so yes it's an improvement.

She's looking so much older, now.

At the moment, it's only the possible financial issues that are holding me back
I've got a bachelor in molecular bio but I think I'm going to change field and get into biomedical engineering so I hope that if that works out for me I'd have either enough knowledge to be able to do some basic maintanace or enough money and connections to pay someone to do it for me
Or nothing will work out and I'll keep my shitty limbs, who knows, gonna try my best not to let that be an option

Great thread.

Is she british? The slag genes are kicking in.

I am a little scared...

That's obviously the Rock and Roll sign

Not sure that any sane doctor would accept to cut healthy limbs.

I can't see the webm on my iPhone, can someone please describe it in detail?

It's just the woman demonstrating its easy to put bionic arms on her stumps

A white blonde young teenage girl uses her prothestics limbs to masturbate to completion an older male, probably in his 30's, in a public setting, this is intended to demonstrate the capabilities of the technology used in the new prothestics.

>women: If he is under 6"0 and has anything but a norwood 1 he is genetic trash
>men: this chick was born without arms and legs so hot

Clown world.

What is your problem? If you don't like it then don't have sex with her then. No need to sour the time of other people.

is this the birth of a new epic meme?

no u

She is qt m8

Attached: Tilly Lockey01.jpg (600x800, 59K)

What kind of women would want to live in a society where high status, high power men desire them to the point they are forced to breed with those high status, high power men at the expense of the men'd wives? Seriously, could you imagine how terrible it would be to be to desirable to the men at the top of society that they would want to pass on their own wife for you? And think of the horror of your children growing up with all the opportunity and security that comes from their father being at the top of society. A woman would never want that.

racist bitch

Why user?

Attached: Tilly Lockey02.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

What if she crushed your dick with her robot strength?

>bionic prosthetic for kids has been a thing for 3 years already
I feel obsolete

>not David Gandy

Attached: 1428768319224.jpg (800x1078, 197K)

Reminder: there is no such thing as panzer kunst. You can't enhance those hands by putting that pose

faggot

can he pull off the pointy beard? that's the main qualification

>women: looking for a long term partner
>men: pump and dump

Too young. THIS is the perfect age and female form

Attached: 798_n.jpg (1080x1080, 61K)

I never asked for this

>tattoo
No.

fridge

>being a retarded ugly uncool boring fag
Enjoy dying a virgin

It makes perfect biological sense from an evolutionary standpoint
Men could theoretically impregnate every women they meet without any drawback, women need more security and stability because they actually have long term consequences
Basically

yikes

Evolution isn't real.

Disgusting fat slag

>fridge
Hips for days you blind cuck

What are they doing

short days

>this is your brain on roastie

>thanks for buying me the new game, user! i can't wait to watch you play it

Attached: CqkgyRmXEAA_DNi.jpg (900x1200, 215K)

she's 30. the perfect age is 18

:3

Just imagine.

Attached: robot door 1492295755802.webm (1280x720, 691K)

She never asked for this.

Attached: deus_ex__human_revolution_05_640x960.jpg (320x480, 49K)

Attached: 1557856998251.png (970x542, 257K)

She's already a demon, user.

Attached: mgsv__i_m_already_a_demon_____by_chunkyboi-d9cazfo.jpg (1191x670, 116K)

Damn clankers

Tully is pure and wholesome you goddamn assholes! She is not for lewd!!!

Someone post the anime girl with no arms or legs in a hospital bed and then the updated version where she gets Adam Jensen'd

female live action OPM

Did they pick her because she is cute? Damn life really is just about being attractive isn't it?

Attached: Handless.webm (406x720, 2.6M)

There are probably something medical and physical besides that but yeah the look is important for the campaign

Wait why did Piper Perri lose her hands?

How does she wipe ?

Jesus christ that's impressive

Imagine the footjobs

Why wouldn't she want to walk around looking like Alita all the damn time?

that's the bf's job obviously :3

Attached: 1455558103782.jpg (234x215, 5K)

/ourgirl/

Attached: oksign.jpg (1397x990, 271K)

You retards do realize that these people cant actually control prosthetic arms like in the movies?

My sister once spread anti-rust under in her armpits when she was little, she thought it was deodorant and saw her older sisters do it. So for like a full day her skin and flesh got really fucked up and started to disolve or something but she didn't dare saying anything. Until she started fucking screaming from pain obviously. SO the doctors here took her in the hospital and talked among themselves and said mmmh we're gonna have to amputate her arms & titties.
My mom said heck no and brought her to the US where she got healed no problem and no she's a normal cocksucking thot with two arms and massive titties.

Open Bionics arms are way more affordable than what it currently out there. Part of the way they get their name out there is to offer different skins. I think they have like Iron Man arms and stuff too

Where were they before going to the US, dipshit

Attached: tumblr_ogcleffcU31t30xsso5_1280.gif (556x432, 1.79M)

hehe imagine sister without arms haha

Midiclorians.

It's a blonde girl with fake arms crushing an iPhone in one hand and operating the superior features of an Android in the other.

is that a question, cocksucker?

why do you need to cut off any limbs to have this in the first place? what's stopping me from just adding?
is it a nerve thing?

Bruh

Attached: bruh.jpg (794x813, 154K)

Well maybe at a funeral, or some formal setting she might not want to be wearing her Alita: Battle Angel BERSERKER ARMS. But would be cool to even have in the first place.

They literally can. We have the technology.

>tattoo
>brown
>mongolic spot on the right leg
ah yes peak american beauty

Reminder unlike women with fat asses, she can't wipe properly.

It's all about the looks

Attached: girl.webm (576x1024, 2.94M)

Yeah in the movie they used neural interface. This one probably only uses pressure sensor

>screaming_Ryan_Gosling.jpg

She probably has to shower

I don't see why you couldn't have some Doctor Octopus arms or gloves with extra robo fingers.

How does a blind person know when to stop wiping?

You're being absurd. There are no more funerals now that everyone can afford full-body prosthetic replacement.

Why are trying to make make cripples a fashionable thing now? No sorry you don't have super powers because you have a cheap Chinese "bionic" arm, you have severe health problems for life

If I lost a limb, I'd want the replacement to be plexiglas with LEDs inside.

Whenever I see her I get a wave of emotions regarding her lack of hands. She’ll never understand the feel that comes from caress. Sure she has toes, but never will she run her fingers through her lovers hair or joyfully clasp a boys face between her palms. Brehs...

Attached: D999E49D-7B82-460A-94B8-1BF0FECCD3EB.png (645x773, 32K)

Wow her only leg is pretty strong

When the TP no longer tastes like doodoo.

>meanwhile able bodied people attend funeral with tattoo

She may have phantom sensation. I dated a girl who lost a leg in a car wreck. She could wiggle her non-existent toes and feel it. Everything's all in your head.

The better to step on your sack with.

That was just and example. I just meant in a formal setting, like where she might not want to look like a movie character...

I think trannies are mentally ill but if I had the opportunity to turn myself into Aliya or Grewishka or Zapan or whatever I'd do it in a fucking heartbeat.

Their audience is literally just waifufags. They know what they're doing

>waa shes too old
please, should we drop every cunny after they hit the wall? be more open minded

I read her bio and it gives me feels too. Losing her arms as a baby, some asshole stole a specially designed bike she had... all sorts of shit. But she just keeps going forward. Me? I get stuck in traffic and want to blow my fucking brains out. God I'm such a piece of shit. I wish I could have half of her spirit.

>mfw we're now living in a world that uses CRIPPLES as a marketing tool by disguising it as philanthropy

Does she stuff her entire nub into her pussy to masturbate?

so, this girl is 13 or something

Probability : 100%

You know damn well you'll never have sex with her

who would win

Attached: challenge accepted.jpg (258x343, 35K)

what is with you conservashit incels and tattoos?

tattoos are popular

are you ready to settle down?

They're always embarassing unless you're a maori or a yakuza or a sailor etc = you belong to a group that culturally has tattoos.

Almost every culture on the planet has tattooing to some degree you absolutely seething zoomer.

>Almost
Ok what culture is she from ?

>tattoos have never looked good
why do you people worry so much about tattoos?

a primitive monkey thing I see

Who gives a shit?

oof, you sound so full of yourself.

>tattoos
>culture

go back to your cave

If you blow your brains out in traffic, you'll be 100% spirit!

A cute!

No one, but a white roastie with tattos is like a nog with a kilt, it's embarassing.

>an incel is actually arguing that tattoos aren't culturally significant in human society
The brains on this faggot.

>cries about tattoos
>isn't living in a cave

Attached: 1562177389485.png (500x662, 441K)

>roastie roastie roastie roastie
You talk like a retard.

oh that's your way to cope
Respect.

you’re a piece of shit for phoneposting

Ok, a white lady with tattoos is like an African gentleman with a kilt, it's embarassing.
Happy ?

>I want to have sex with know-nothing virgins

why does this thread has 222 posts?

Attached: download (5).jpg (225x225, 10K)

you're the one crying about tattoos.

Yes, this is the universal truth about human males. Problem?

You don't actually walk around thinking "muh roasties are embarrassing because they have tattoos" like some sort of kissless faggot, right?

>I'm a knowitall because I have tattoos

>this is the universal truth about human males
whatever you say, Muhammad.

so now mocking equals crying, right.

I know this has all been bait but having sex with virgins is terrible. I've never had good experiences with virgin sex. I don't know where this retarded meme comes from but you have to be gullible if you prefer virgins.

Not until I see them.
My brother got some tattoos I think the same about him btw.

I have no doubt that you have posted about tattoos on /gif/ for hours on end, friendo.

You're trying too hard m8

so you're just some angry autist?

It's the truth, you obvious incel. Sex with virgins is fucking abysmal and boring.

You no longer read as a sincere poster user, tone down a little bit

A fucking colored tribal tattoo, come on, it's as stupid as a swastika on the forehead.

How am I not being sincere? I'm explaining to you how stupid it is to think that having sex with a virgin is any good. What in your fucking mind would lead you to believe that?

that is real racist and xenophobic of you. weird after you come out virtue signalling "waah men are sexist for wanting virgins".

because the obvious agenda is showing too much

The roastie in the thread doesnt understand the concept of people having sex and staying together after that, that is why it is triggered.

because virgins are disease free 99% of the time. you can feel comfortable fucking her without a condom knowing you won't get herpes or HPV. also virgins can learn, and the hot part is teaching them

You seriously asking?

Attached: 1373669475283.jpg (223x289, 37K)

You can tell she has fucked up genes by her face lmao

>there are actual pedophiles on this websight

Attached: 3e2.jpg (480x712, 18K)

>muh virtue signalling
nobody has literally ever said that men are sexist for wanting virgins you fucking retard.

lol what's my agenda now? That I don't want to have sex with an idiot virgin?

>Hi, I'm new here.

Because it's better than the usual capeshit threads

Open up google translate Moshe

Yes, why not?

It's a disgrace, I'm thinking of going back to r/eddit, that's a well moderated place.

Because it's boring and short?

pedophilia is not welcome on Yea Forums. read the fucking rules!

fucked up isnt it? we need better moderation, an up/downvote system and maybe even change the site so you have to register an account to post

That post is not saying it is, user.

They won't stay know nothing virgins for long, so you'll get to experience more with a virgin than with a non-virgin, it's the objectively superior choice.

that's what they're implying. and that is 100% what leftists believe, like the person in this thread

>it's implied, but nobody said it
>the leftists also, btw
You sound legitimately schizophrenic holy shit. Rent free in your head.

Robots will raise our daughters and our daughters will slowly become robots.

Attached: touchy.webm (400x400, 633K)

Goid, I wish that were me.

The pierced bellybutton tells the whole story. She's "old enough."

>all that belly hair
you motherfuckers have absolute shit taste not to mention this.

Attached: 1553200730681.gif (336x200, 758K)

for kisses

soiboi

She must have a hairy pussy already.

>13 years old
>already has slut shrapnel and dresses like a complete whore
yeah, thinkin i'd murder her if i saw her irl

>has no arms
>black people will all fucking day long argue her privilege and how hard up they gots it
and they still wonder why anyone who isn't trying to manipulate them doesn't give a flying fuck about them.

Pedobots are already here, wtf.

Attached: 1559820195087.png (750x537, 642K)

and hopefully a role in an upcoming movie

>most famous for her candid pantie shots
shouldn't she be a celebrity there?

They signify being trashy.

2old

I think that they are bandwagon hopping faggots, mostly.

was she born like this? it sure seems that way >.>
but touche.

Attached: 1553725208842.jpg (978x736, 427K)

patrician desu

>someone hacks it and crushes your dick

>I have no idea what im talking about and I suck huge black dick
I hear what your saying and hey that's cool bro no judge.

>Yea Forums said this movie would be good
>it's actually shit
THEY PLAYED ME LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1560230075752.webm

Fact: your body tries to rid itself of tattoo ink every moment you remain living, but is unable. Putting you in a state of perpetual inflammatory response. They don't just make you look like an edgy teen until you die, they literally hasten your demise, and reduce your ability to fight actual infections. Inflammation is the root of more diseases than you've likely ever considered. Green ink is particularly insidious.

But only for one person, right? How many points does that earn?

no, it started with women working and "taking over" male jobs, so the male can literally go fuck themselves. and i'm usually semi shitposting but this is hundred percent serious.

It's because women wanted to be like man but factual arent a man so they function as lower man now basicaly and have their "equality" where actually it lessened the role of the woman and caretaker of a family or community which is important to keep everyone in check and sane. the good voice. santa maria.

Attached: 1559533294489.jpg (384x384, 28K)

>the moist important part of that is that SHE'S A KID
Couldn't agree more

jesus christ we can't even have a movie like alita in the age of mental midget benis choppers

Attached: 1553620897972.png (512x512, 144K)

>what is advertising and publicity?

fuggg

Attached: 1492952952732.webm (720x1280, 2.28M)

Attached: 1515201038206.png (578x372, 164K)

aww thats cute

That's fucking weird when you think about it.

>>>>www.facebook.com

That's precisely why. If you're not a freak what are you doing here?

Go fuck yourself newfag

god i wish that was my fuzzy balls

>African gentleman with a kilt
don't give LilNasX ideas

>molestron 3000

She just got hotter

>when you're too busy to do it yourself

"This tech can suck my dick" "Well no but it can rape your daughter"

I'm imagining throwing her prosthetic arms across the room so she's physically defenseless against me.

kys for posting this
I'm serious, this is not a funny shitpost, you're just the worst of humanity
kill yourself, please

Attached: 1473052439023.png (1152x940, 491K)

I unironically think the age of consent should be 21 for men and 13 for girls.

God I Wish That Were Me

Attached: Tilly Lockey04.jpg (768x672, 161K)

How do they move?

Probably the same thing everyone in this thread is thinking.

>exposed midriff
>navel piercing
>tight black leather pants
>cropped top with sexy net shirt
>but if you find this attractive you are a monster!
What did they mean by this?

Here is the original video. Careful you may fall in love with her if you view this:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqvr2RHEtVA

She's just british.

Dude you need to man up and pick up a real woman

>muh real womyn
She looks hot there, there's no denying it.