Do you tip the staff at your local kinoplex Yea Forums?

Do you tip the staff at your local kinoplex Yea Forums?

Attached: 1562157646630.png (800x338, 68K)

I don't live in a third world country, so tipping isn't a thing.

Get a real job ya bum

Do people at restaurants really not get any money unless they get tipped? Why can't the cheap fucks at the restaurants just give them more money?

I know a lot of waiters and waitresses and they all full heartedly agree in not tipping when service is bad.

if they don't get up to minimum wage pay with tips then the employer is required to pay the difference. so either way they get at least min wage

>minimum tipping wage in another country
im sorry, i live in a first world country where our workers get payed for their job.

They get paid the difference if they don't make at least minimum wage in tips, and many of them cheat the system by not reporting their tips. This is something servers conveniently forget whenever they bitch about their $4/hr

>employer is required to pay the difference
Yes, and that is having a fair pay like any normal country would.

The fuck is wrong with America.

Like, just pay waitresses etc. normal wages and forget about the whole tipping thing, its stupid
this

Attached: 1562025329651.png (645x773, 20K)

>Do people at restaurants really not get any money unless they get tipped?
>Yes, the minimum legal wage for restaurant servers is much lower than the federal minimum wage for any other job. The employer is required to make up the difference but in reality they just fire you if you don't earn enough tips to cover the difference.

>Why can't the cheap fucks at the restaurants just give them more money?
It's a psychological scam to make customers feel like their food isn't as expensive. Consider a meal that costs $40 with a $10 social obligation on top of it, vs. a meal that costs a flat $50. Most people would choose the $40 meal because they don't register the tip as part of the meal's cost.

Attached: 1510656200354.jpg (1280x853, 148K)

Tipping isn't a real world issue. You only encounter any debate about it online between poorfags and europeasants.

Well America is the richest and most powerfil country is the world so the way we do things obviously works lmao

I flash them a $50 then when I go to 'high five' into their hand I use sleight of hand to make it disappear and the kinoplex worker only get's a high five instead of a $50. It's the best when you can feel their fingers try to grasp the nonexistent bill.

>Yes, and that is having a fair pay
The thing is, many waitresses like to pretend that this doesn't happen and that they literally get paid only $3.50 an hour if they don't make tips

Attached: waitress-tip2-578x1024.jpg (578x1024, 67K)

Lmao imagine not at least getting minimum wage, plus tip. How the fuck is it legal for employers in America to just not pay money to their staff just because other people made up the difference?

Attached: 1482114086866.jpg (641x698, 112K)

What sitcom did this again? Was it Seinfield?

>Know that at a job you will barely make $2 an hour.
>Still do it because "THAT BIG O CHANCE OF A GOOD TIP!"
>Mad when that chance dosent pan out.

I didnt tip a waitress at Denny's, when asked why I didn't tip I told them to take a look at my plate of food I didn't touch, it was either cold, burnt, or covered in a slime substance which I then said "is prolly somebody's spit, how about you eat my spit toast"

It ended up being a massive argument between me, the waitress, the cook, and the manager to which I paid, then promptly filed a charge back because "I was threatened to pay for a meal I couldn't eat due to the staff spitting on it."

>Waahhh I didnt get a big tippo.

DANCE WAGIE

Keep telling yourself that

>i was in the right but i capitulated anyway
what a cuck

>The thing is, many waitresses like to pretend that this doesn't happen and that they literally get paid only $3.50 an hour if they don't make tips
And then they get fired because the boss doesn't want to pay more than $3.50

I give them tips like, "get a job a retard couldn't do, skeeter".

These ancap memes only make me love ancapism so much more

>order Denny's off Uber Eats
>meal is completely cold by the time it arrives
>morbidly obese driver asked me to come out to his car to get it
>1 hour to change tip after receiving food
>remove tip after feel ice cold meal
>give driver a thumbs down
>Uber Eats gives me a full refund

Good. Fuck all those food delivery fucks

not in california, here you get at least minimum wage + tips
waitings a good job m8

Jews

That driver was probably the like the 7th person to get your order (since the first 6 saw your name and cancelled), and it was cold before he even got there. Now he'll cancel next time too and eventually there will be no ubereats drivers left who are willing to deliver to your lazy ass.

>Why didn't you leave a tip?
I feel like asking that in any other country would be met with strange looks and the person asking get put in their place. Fucking rude to be desu

>tipping

Attached: hits pipe.jpg (720x888, 81K)

yes but california is a communist shithole

>be shitty at your job
>get fired
man fuck capitalism

>Be American
>Be born
>Leave a tip

Attached: foreskin.png (957x463, 48K)

Let me guess, you picked the Denny's 14 miles from your house because that one had "free delivery" bit the one a mile and a half away didn't.

Peak boomer

Soon enough they'll be delivered by drone. No tips for them, either.

>americans are retarded
Thanks for pointing that out.

That's because a 50 square foot closet of an apartment in California costs over $50,000 a month

free meal, based

seething pink collar subhumans

And your lazy ass will cry because it couldn't fly it right to your feeding trough.

bro dont even bother

a 2 person household bringing in 100k in cali qualifies for welfare...

Basically the american tip is like paying for the food and the server separately, which is retarded and just a way to make the food seem cheaper. In normal countries, the server gets paid a regular wgae and the amount you pay for food inclides food and servece.

wtf is wrong with amerimutts

Attached: 1560807956924.png (500x277, 102K)