Beth:

Beth:
>Am I evil?
Rick
>Worse. You're smart.

This has to be the most Reddit thing ever uttered on television. Will season 4 manage to top it?

Attached: reddit and reddity 3x09.jpg (1050x788, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SGG414iGoGE
youtube.com/watch?v=xF2uHwOg2kk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>watching Reddit & Memes
>when anime exists
Neck yourself, my senpai

Yes, and I await with baited breath to spam Harmon's genius on Yea Forums for months on end once it arrives

also

sneed

Is Harmon the one who wants to fuck children? Or was that the other one?

cope reddit cringe

This show is more cringe than Bing Bang theory

the word "reddit" gets overused and missused as an adjective here, but you're right
It was the most reddit thing ever spoken aloud

And no it won't be topped, it can't, because the single sentence is the pure distillation of the entire show's outlook

What in the sideways fuck does that even mean?
That this shit is for fucking self indulgent fucking losers who wish they were smart?
That intellect somehow makes them immune to petty things like honor or being a decent human being?
Or does it let them think that their gud grades in school or some iq test allows them to think they are better then other people thus have some immunity to being held rsponsible for their actions

All of the people who watch that show and don't see it as retarded nonsense to laugh at not with deserve the rope.

>character is his daughter
Maybe he's just being narcissistic and trying to excuse his own evildoing. Giving a show like that any serious scenes is retarded though.

I turned my buurpp self into a burp p-p-pickle m-morty. gods not r-r-r-eal burp morty and i can pro-pro buuurp prove it mathematically! wubba lubba buuurp dub dub! PICKLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE burp RIIICK!

reddit cringe cope seethe

Fuck you bro. I did an IQ test on Facebook saying I'm 130+. I don't have to listen to subhumans like you

Consider adding "dilate"

Damn I want to fuck the blonde mom.

The show is mostly good and there are some kino episodes like the Tales from the Citadel. The problems that Rick was always meant to be the cringey bad guy but people like reddit and I fucking love science latched onto him and they wound up focusing on him more

dilate reddit, cringe seethe cope?

it should've focused more on Morty dealing with an insane grandfather. if they just kept it as a silly comedy adventure show more people would like it.

>be me
>smart
>join MENSA
>dey shoot me in de head

It's been award baiting and tumblr calling from jump user.
They struck gold with the deeply stupid pickle rick thing becuase of MUH BRILLIANT PSYCHOLOGIST idiocy.
Remember, that entire industry NEEDS people to think the headshrinks are both brilliant and know exactly how to help you with your thinking.
Becuase as we all know placebo is probably one of if not the most powerful drugs there are.

>watch Roiland in youtube videos
>he is an unfunny fuck
>play his game
>it's unfunny edgy crap

Who is the genius behind Rick and Morty?

That's not science you complete fucking retard.
It's the accepted understanding of science as written by college drop outs and pseud intellectuals.
It's sci-fi as written by fucking idiots who want to hide how stupid their bullshit is behind by self satisfied too smart to explain to poor smooth brains bullshit.

Rick is funny, that's his whole character
The shittiest episodes of the season came from female writers who are so fucking stupid, they thought the viewers actually like him as a person, and tried to deconstruct his personality

And then MovieBlob made an episode about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=SGG414iGoGE

That's not the female writers fault, remember that episode with the hivemind planet who dumped rick

>That's not science you complete fucking retard. It's the accepted understanding of science as written by college drop outs and pseud intellectuals.
You're the retard here, jackass. The user you responded to was mocking Reddit and a shitty Facebook page called I Fucking Love Science, both of which are overtly pretentious and like Rick and Memey too much. Learn some fucking reading comprehension and lurk more before you post.

Attached: image_ifuckinglove_black_46_600x.png (600x600, 287K)

have sex

youtube.com/watch?v=xF2uHwOg2kk