Was it biblekino?

Was it biblekino?

Attached: 0191329061015_p0_v1_s600x595.jpg (426x595, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3WKN0XF8-3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=a50HfPVpMZY
youtube.com/watch?v=bDtGfvc3WzY
youtube.com/watch?v=9zYT5hQR4Q4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Zimmer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Schwartz_(composer)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Old Testament
who gives a shit

Attached: The Prince of Egypt.1998.BDRemux 1080p.mkv_snapshot_00.27.05_[2019.07.03_12.53.11].jpg (1920x1080, 237K)

Why is Christianity worshipped by white people when literally all its stories aren't about white people?

What was God's Endgame here?

Attached: princeofegyptgodquotecomplete.jpg (764x1000, 431K)

I wish the movie didn't end where it did, because it cuts out the part where the Hebrews start worshipping a false god, and Moses had them killed, and the few who stays with Moses start regretting to have fled Egypt only to be cursed by God to wander through the desert until they die, and that Moses was never allowed to enter the Promised Lands

Because Jesus Christ is the Son of God and the Messiah

Did this film not perform well at the box office? Why won't dreamworks do christkino anymore.

Attached: prince.png (1335x766, 1.5M)

Attached: The Prince of Egypt.1998.BDRemux 1080p.mkv_snapshot_01.26.06_[2019.07.03_13.56.09].jpg (1920x1080, 226K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3WKN0XF8-3Q

>

Attached: 1551844914172.jpg (1056x1080, 501K)

He knows that brother drama is kino

Was this the highlight or was it the night of the newborns?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 33K)

Because the Chosen People said so, goy

Based

Through Heaven's Eyes is so warm, I love whoever sings that

Friendly reminder that the tail is wrong for a whale. That's a big ol' shark.

Attached: Red Sea.gif (500x281, 984K)

youtube.com/watch?v=a50HfPVpMZY
I love the mirthful "when all you have is nothing, there's a lot to go around" part. Perfect.

It's the leviathan

>Romans invade Judea
>Jesus' apostles go westward through the empire after he dies
>convert a lot of Greeks
>eventually becomes Roman state religion
>gradually spreads westward and northward through Europe as it hits Spain and Britain and continues from there
There ya go, historylet. People weren't thinking in terms of race back then and they imagined Jesus as their own race, that's why all the old depictions of him from Northern Europe are white. But to he fair, he would have looked pretty white skinned anyway. Levantine Jews were pale and lots of people even now consider Jews white. Also, plenty of the NT is about white people - Greeks and Romans. Just not the OT.

youtube.com/watch?v=bDtGfvc3WzY
LET
MY
PEOPLE
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

cmon son

Attached: MANYNIGHTSWEVEPRAAAYED.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

The Romans adopted it, the catholic church became central in society after the fall of western rome, christianity in the east and north africa got set back with the rise of Islam

I loved this film as a kid because I had an autistic obsession with Ancient Egypt, and I rooted for the Egyptians throughout.

>Movie about Jews
>None of the voice actors are Jewish

What did Hollywood mean by this?

Attached: moses.jpg (924x978, 102K)

*last breath sounds*

Attached: angel of death prince of egypt.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

>Why is Christianity worshipped by white people when literally all its stories aren't about white people?
Why do whites watch anime when its not about white people etc

Attached: Jesus vs. Jeezus.jpg (1000x1409, 402K)

Real answer? White people are so devoid of a stimulating culture centered on upright principles that they need to attach themselves to the histories of others, so they whitewash or outright erase entire histories to fit themselves into something they never were a part of.

If you think about the white mans history, from beginning to now, it’s always been predicated on the oppression of others or even their own. They know no other way. They sugarcoat it with words like “pioneers” and “explorers” but it’s really all about conquering & colonization. Murder, rape & enslavement. If that’s your history, what are you supposed to teach your children? You have no choice but to adopt the better principalities of other races.

Attached: BE380860-162A-474D-917A-AC7CAFA55B30.jpg (376x450, 48K)

Fuck didn't realize this movie had such a kino cast

Is that Gods jizz?

>117502478
cringed real hard

Eh, I'll throw you a 2/10 for writing all that out.

>angel of death
I thought that was supposed to be the holy spirit

>blatant analogy for the American Civil War with the "slavery is bad" meme

The Bible is a lot less cut and dry on the subject.

Attached: prelude to tragedy.jpg (1600x1005, 610K)

>None of the voice actors are Jewish
>Goldblum
>(((Goldblum)))
>(((GOLD)))

Attached: immense disappointment.png (575x175, 135K)

Cringe and bluepilled

Attached: Knights in Grey.jpg (3500x2400, 830K)

>you will never voice act in a children's movie
honestly sounds very fun and makes me regret being a deadpan nasally faggot everyday

>79% TOMATOMETER
>Total Count: 87

>76% AUDIENCE SCORE
>User Ratings: 200,364

What went wrong?

>God does the good cop bad cop routine on Moses

What a loose canon

This movie is a solid 9 out 10.

Old Testament God didn't fuck around

Old Testament God is far more believable than the NT desu. It's a perfect representation of what any real person would do with unlimited power.

It was just regular kino.

it was made in an era where christianity was shat upon by the media (like now). Today it would be seen as mainly jewish and would be getting way higher scores by reviewers. Like it deserves. Its an excellent animated movie.

t. kike

Does Jesus even mention other gods? I know Yahweh says he's a jealous god and likes to terrorize idol worshipers. Maybe the competition made him insecure.

based confederate flag pol poster

>what goes into a man's mouth does not defile him

Jesus was pro-gay blowjobs?

The film did fine at the box office
The followed this movie with a story about Joseph and his coat
Thing was that when the Prince of Egypt was in development, Dreamworks treated it as their masterpiece (rightfully so) and Shrek was the talent dump
If you sucked, you would be pulled from PoE and put on Shrek
Then Shrek made so much bank that Dreamworks saw the (financial) light and the talented ones were put on Shrek 2 and the rest was left forgotten a bit

>Holy Book written during times when slavery is very common place is not that anti-slavery
Fuck son, wouldn't have guessed

LET MY HEART BE HARDENED
AND NEVER MIND HOW HIGH THE COST MAY GROW
THIS WILL STILL BE SO
I WILL NEVER LET YOUR PEOPLE GO

So the pharaoh had no free will?

IIRC the NT only mentions other gods in relation to pagan gods the Roman citizens worship, but not in the sense that they're actual gos, but more false images made up by people looking for answers

Truth needs no approval.

In Denmark, a state-funded theater just made a play of this movie, and the cast is exclusively of muslim/middle-eastern ethnicity. The irony

based

Exodus literally never happened, jews only cause more antisemitism by smearing the name of Egyptians using this thousands of years old lie.

damn, we'd never have shrek 2. Maybe it being a single kino hits harder anyway

>Some cherrypicked verses took out of context
Wow, thanks Luther

It's weird to think Chris Farley was originally meant to be Shrek instead of Mike Myers.
youtube.com/watch?v=9zYT5hQR4Q4

wh*toids can’t refute this

we had based druidism

FUCK Prince of Egypt
>Originally, [The Road to El Dorado's] story was conceived as a dramatic film due to Katzenberg's penchant for large-scale animated films, which conflicted with the film's lighthearted elements. This version of the story had Miguel initially conceived as a raunchy Sancho Panza-like character who died, but came back to life so much that the natives assumed he was a god, as well as steamier love sequences and scantly clothing designed for Chel. In Elliott and Rossio's treatment, the film was meant to end with Miguel and Tulio saving the Mayan people from Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés who would abandon their civilization to live in the nearby jungle amidst the tragic backdrop of the destruction of their culture.
>However, while The Prince of Egypt was in production, Katzenberg decided that their next animated project should be a departure from its serious, adult approach, and desired for the film to be an adventure comedy. Because of this, the film was put on hold, where it was jokingly referred to as El Dorado: The Lost City on Hold due to several rewrites. Miguel and Tulio were rewritten as petty swindlers, and the setting of the film was changed to a more luscious paradise. Additionally, the romance was toned down, and new clothing was designed for Chel. Producer Bonnie Radford explained, "We originally thought it would be rated PG-13 and so we skewed it to that group...But then we thought we could not exclude the younger kids so we had to tone the romance down."

Attached: CautiousClearBubblefish.webm (268x350, 232K)

Uniroincally the best animated film of all time

>glorifying the guys who died facedown in mud or convulsing in a field hospital bed so that rich wasps and jews can keep stealing human beings labor for free
Lick that boot southern boy

and now you’re laying concrete everywhere, chopping down forests, destroying oceans... and teaching other countries to do so

why did the white version fail at the box office?

Attached: joseph king of dreams.jpg (342x440, 30K)

feels bad man

I'm Danish and that makes sense considering there's there's no middle eastern jews here

>Confederates VS Nazis

Now THIS would be kino I'd pay to see in the cinema!

yet the Music composers of this movie are both (((Jews))):
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Zimmer
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Schwartz_(composer)

Attached: hans-zimmer.png (1172x617, 163K)

Because contrary to popular belief, white people actually aren't all that racist and can worship around religions founded by others.

During Second Temple Judaism (When Jesus was around) the existence of other gods had been thoroughly ret-conned out of Judaism. Exposure to Zoroastrianism had turned the Judaism of Jesus's day into a strictly monotheistic one in which all other gods were ether made-up or demon imposters. This leads to awkwardness since the front-half of the Old Testament (Written during pre-babyloniancaptivity First Temple Judaism) references other gods who while they may be "lame" compared to the Jewish god and wrong for a Jew to worship, are still often real entities.

>my ancestors couldn't fight so that means the white man is evil
LOL non-whites are still absolutely pathetic 500 years later.

>The voice of God is the same as Moses's voice

So it was all in his head? Or... not?

KINO

The nazis would steamroll them though, it would be stupid. Imagine bombers and tanks vs. a mid-19th century army. Unless the confederates were given nazi-era technology. That might be interesting.

That's not the point, it wouldn't at all be serious obviously, already it's got time-travel and shit. I'm thinking it would be like Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, complete nonsense but some fun shlock action/war movie parody.

Of course the Nazis would win, but then you wouldn't have a movie.

thanks for the quick rundown frens

The voice of God wasn't only same as Moses' voice, I think it changed up between multiple of the casts voices

Have a small group of Nazis escape at the end of WWII as the Allies are invading Berlin, using a time machine like in Terminator, thinking they'd arrive at the start of the war and help win it. Except they overshoot and end up at the start of the Civil War instead. They think they can ally with the Confederates to take over America instead, but somehow the Confederates find out that they escaped a war with "America" and so refuse their help, or they just plain hear the Nazis speaking with a German accent and assume they're dirty Yankees trying to pull something, since German-Americans were the biggest section of soldiers in the Union army.

You end up with a "small" amount of high-ranking Nazis along with troops brought to lug all the cases of research and top of the line weaponry (but with limited ammunition), meant to have been replicated by the Germans at the start of WWII to give them a leg up, against a Confederate army that hasn't yet been decimated. Maybe the Union and Dixie end up coming together to take out this new outside threat trying to take the country from both of them.