He can't act

He can't act

Attached: Screenshot_20190703-015413.png (1696x2048, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4d1pLfzFOfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He always acts the same.

he? acts like my fuck and cock

He’s terrible

It clearly doesn't matter

better than you user

act

Attached: 1338932546204.jpg (1200x1780, 307K)

you can't have sex

I legitimately hope Keanu Reeves kills himself. And soon. Here's a guy who's benefited from the fruits of some VERY poor labor. Here's a guy who's made squillions of dollars from having the same facial expression. And yet, here we are. Equally-untalented zoomers with the same lack of work-ethic, sucking his cock wherever he goes. What a clown world this is.

When it finally hits your pea brains that you know I'm 100% correct, you little faggots, be sure to literally eat shit and die.

Attached: Cheer Up, Faggot.jpg (640x480, 85K)

Attached: skykeker.gif (480x206, 584K)

>whoa

And also like my feed and ceed

Duke

Caboom

Oh

Yah

Uh

Yes

Oh

He was good in My Own Private Idaho and in Bill and Tedd. In every other role he has essentially been playing himself. That being said, Hollywood is all about personalities as opposed to actors.

He doesn't need to

He solved the riddle with John Wick.
Instead of trying to act he put all his autism into the action and it paid off.

youre a nigger he was based when he was alive 5000 years ago and we captured the moments

you get that mad about keanu but he has donated 70 percent of all his profits,,,more then any other paid actor alive lol. So wether you base your hate on the money they make,,,he should be your favorite actor.

>October 2001, Keanu Reeves met with the families of 9/11 victims. After a brief interview in which he expressed his condolences and hope for closure, he reportedly burst out laughing and made airplane noises and mimicked two planes crashing. He then picked up the child of a deceased victim and whispered into her ear "Your dad's dead, bitch", and proceeded to put on a pair of sunglasses and unleash a barrage of martial arts attack on the small child. She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead due to extreme trauma. When asked later about the incident, Reeves became visibly sexually aroused and repeated the same attack on the reporter.

Attached: F3A31BA7-2615-4AF2-B5DC-7E948436844F.jpg (300x400, 43K)

based

lel

>clown world
post put in the trash where it belongs

>In 1991 during the filming for 'Point Break' Keanu Reeves (whose role involved playing rookie FBI agent 'Johnny Utah') was surfing with co-stars when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his co-stars rushed to help, Reeves held out an arm infront of them, stopping them and was reported saying by Lori Petty (who played the character Tyler Endicott in the film) "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". The crew, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. He was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.

it pains me that there is an alternate world where Ellen stayed a totally wholesome cutie pie and closet lesbian instead of the gay monstrosity we have now.

Attached: Ellen-Page-horizontal-by-Pamela-Hanson.jpg (600x420, 46K)

the action in John Wick is shit. Horrible, horrible amateurish direct-to-dvd movies I would expect of Steven Segal productions.
I can't hate this man since I grew up with Bill&Ted, Point Break, Speed and Matrix but god damn is he an utterly shit actor.
I recently rewatched Dracula after like 15 years and the fucker ruined the entire movie. He literally brought it down from an 8.5 to a 4.5. On the one side you have Gary Oldman giving one of hsi finest performances as a gone mad count and on the other you have some Google AI tier wooden mannequin Google speak his lines like an autistic German robot.
Point Break was his peak performance as an actor. Also Patrick Swayze was fucking goat in it.

I want Keanu to keep directing Hong Kong movies. Man of Tai Chi was pretty kino.

>In 1991 during the filming for 'Point Break' Keanu Reeves (whose role involved playing rookie FBI agent 'Johnny Utah') was surfing with co-stars when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his co-stars rushed to help, Reeves held out an arm infront of them, stopping them and was reported saying by Lori Petty (who played the character Tyler Endicott in the film) "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". The crew, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. He was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.

Attached: 8E80F215-6952-4D80-9A8D-EA7B038C5761.jpg (370x600, 27K)

YOU OWE ME A (YOU)

Correct

Also correct

I WON'T FIGHT YOU

I FIGHT (YOU)

I saw Keanu Reeves at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "It's no problem, I love to meet my fans".

I was impressed, and all I could say was "I love Bill & Ted", but he kept excitedly cutting me off with production anecdotes from the movie and giving me rapid hand gestures. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle pleasantly as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Keanu waiting in line with just a few organic granola bars in his hand ready to pay.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "sir, did you find everything OK tonight?" At first he kept pretending that he was just a normal guy, but eventually let her know that the service was outstanding.

When she started scanning the bars individually, Keanu stopped her and told her she could just scan them in bulk "to prevent any line holdups" and then turned around and smiled at me. I think that's very considerate. After she scanned just one bar, quickly calculated the total, and put them in a bag and started to say the price, Keanu simply handed the cashier a hundred dollar bill and told her to keep the change, "for the children" he said, and soon after he disappeared into the streets with a smile.

>the action in John Wick is shit. Horrible, horrible amateurish direct-to-dvd movies I would expect of Steven Segal productions.

you must be blind
Wick franchise is easily among the best action movies of the past decade and the latter 2 would be right at home among the golden action years of the 80s and early 90s

breathtaking and wholesome

Edgy faggots like you don't need to exist in this world

Attached: 1484343427650.gif (480x238, 415K)

based

if he cant act then how come his job title is actor? check mate

Big Yikes! Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a prime example of the mental disorder of someone who does not engage in sexual intercourse.

have sex incel

Attached: 1557222273957.gif (268x330, 1.67M)

woah

He can, he just doesn't very often.

Big yikes. You’re mad about a guy who works his ass off and is genuinely a good person? Have sex user.

if only time froze in the good timeline

god why is she so cute bros

listen buddy i like films like my fair lady but keanu does his archetype.
not evryone has to be a clown

the CHAD of the waves.
i wish i was this cool

>he hasn't seen The Watcher
evil Keanu>nice Keanu>anti-hero keanu

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

Well he never tries to

youtu.be/4d1pLfzFOfc
whoa

I'll admit it was pretty good

Attached: 1561062395918.jpg (588x502, 189K)

Thats why he gave most of his salary in matrix to the special effects team because he really knows he doesny make any effort acting wise and still got the big bucks

needs more fungus

so?

That's his secret tough. He's ALWAYS acting.
His true self is dark, twisted and wet. Hail Dagon ftagn!!!

this
keanu is a monster

Attached: Keanu.jpg (1343x988, 206K)

wash your feet, moldy bitch

and he's still based
weird, i know

Literally the pasta to end the real one.

He's still entertaining to watch, not everything has to be top tier kino for it to be enjoyable John Wick is pretty fucking kino action though