Fuck you, I like it

I hate slasher movies and the first one was shit, but I do like The Devil's Rejects. I think it has a certain comfyness and Americana vibe, and the soundtrack is 11/10.

Attached: rejects31.png (816x459, 502K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WIghj3vwvpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not watching the new one.
they died in the rejects and that is how the fuck it stays. the end.

wasn't it a bit of an open end?

and i thought the new one would be a prequel

I like house of 1000 corpses more. This movie concerns itself with subverting the idea of killers but fails when the first half is still about them being killers.

>the first one was shit
pleb detected

Attached: 54745686.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

this. House of 1000 kinos

it was a feature length music video with abysmal camerawork

>wasn't it a bit of an open end?
Not even vaguely. They got lit up by cops, shot dozens of times.

it hasnt been released yet has it?

dw I got you bro Zombie has got some retard movies too

Attached: 34636536.jpg (788x1080, 222K)

>subverting expectations!

Attached: wokaj2.jpg (211x239, 9K)

no?
the movie ends with them charging head long in to a blockade of cops.
before it cuts to black you see them gettin shot up.

ah yes i forgot Rob Zombie is a time travler and went back to 2005 to make a movie based on 2018 memes.

My brother got me to watch House of 1k Corpses by telling me how people were storming out of the theater in disgust while him and his friend were laughing and quoting captain Spalding.

Sure enough, I enjoyed both that and The Devil's Rejects.

Most people are the stroppy uptight morons.

chinese, japanese, dirty knees, look at these

Are people being intentionally dumb? People have been subverting tropes for decades.

>a bit open ended
>drove head 1st into a barrage of bullets
>we saw them getting riddled with said bullets
I am interested to see what bullshit they pull to have them all survive.

youtube.com/watch?v=WIghj3vwvpE

love the opening to Ho1kC

Yeah you and everyone else dummy. Devils Rejects is widely regarded as the only good movie Zombie has made. Fucking rebel who goes against the grain, you are, huh?

but no one labeled them as such.
no one gave a fuck until it became a meme.

>This movie concerns itself with subverting the idea of killers but fails when the first half is still about them being killers
You've never seen the movie

Thing is subverting expectations was taking tropes you turning them on their heads, you think a movie is going one way but the writers create a clever twist on a tired formula you expect for a fresh new take.
The Rian Johnson came along and subverting expectations turned into subverting your expectations of movies being good.

Honestly House peaks with this scene.

not to mention the fact that zombie is a fucking retard who cant even make a movie anymore

This. House of 1000 corpse was a good classic slasher. Trying to make a movie about unsympathetic bunch of psychos is like trying to make a movie about soiboys hillary voters.

Because it was usually did in a good way or done with minimal recognition. Rian Johnson used this tool to fucking kill the entire Star Wars franchise like it was a sledgehammer and then D&D did the same with Game of Thrones.

>House of 1k Corpses
>House of 1000 Corpses
You have to go out of your way to type it the way you do. Why are you so gay?

I didn't feel like hitting 0 three times. Sorry I offended your fragile sensibilities.

>the first one was shit
It's like a really bad fever dream, it's brilliant.

OP here, again, I just really don't like slasher horror. I shouldn't have called House of 1k corpses shit, it's just not the kind of movie I normally watch and like. Calm down please and stop threatening my wife and kids

YAGG SBARRRO :D

Yes?

Attached: maxresdefault-003-1.jpg (3950x2222, 2.51M)

You mean your wives and your wives boyfriend kids?

The first one is random as hell and all over the place and in the sequal shit like doctor Satan and other shit is just gone or swept under the rug. It sucked but rejects is so good.

It's shit if you like it you're probably a spotty freak who wears to much leather