DAN THE MAN

>Says People ‘Saw And Did Nothing’

>Former Disney child star Bella Thorne has previously been open about the sexual abuse she experienced as a child, as reported by The Inquisitr. But during a June 14 interview with BUILD Series — available on YouTube — Thorne dove deeper into her experiences where she was allegedly sexually abused, particularly while working for Disney and growing up in the Hollywood entertainment industry.

>During the interview, which The Blaze reports was in promotion of her most recent book, The Life of a Wannabe Mogul: Mental Disarray, Thorne claims that she experienced sexual abuse during her time at Disney from the age of 6-years-old until she was 14.

archive.fo/slfmF

Attached: file.png (538x419, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/12499069/#12499899
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WTF I love the mouse now?

every already knew and assumed this lmao

being sexually abused is a small price for a lifetime of wealth no kappa

>Hey, do you want your kid to be a star? I promise I'll take good care of her feet.

Attached: photo-3-of-14.jpg (2472x3296, 1.71M)

HE
CAN'T
KEEP
GETTING
AWAY
WITH
IT

if you look like this they should just skip the trial and lock you up

>only bad stuff about this man is his feet fetish
>nickelodeon didn't even fire him for any real sexual assault
how does he do it?!

she should name names
her book would blow up wouldnt it?

You know the best way to seek peace after that abuse? To be a total whore on social media and play into the notion that abused women end up being massive sluts

men turn in to flamboyant versions of same

What was his name again?

they do give people names in case they die.
in corey's case we only got 1 out of several and it was some casting guy I think

Dan "there's candy in the van" Schneider

>she should name names

Lawsuits. She would have to publically claim abuse prior to publishing the book to avoid litigation.

Dan "Hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider

she doesn't want to get sued to hell and back and then commit suicide by shooting herself in the back of the head twice

Dan "The man with the plan in the big white van" Schneider

Dan "no real accusers, only hated by losers" Schneider

Crime against kids isn't a joke

>the fucking tryhard kids that colored dinasours and shit in their chili drawing

>omg a child tv show director has a picture with a kid, this means he's a pedo
Dan is innocent bros

Holy shit Disney is based.

based

hi dan

Hope she incriminates the ugly fan fuck Dan whatshisname

>Disney
>Dan

she was abused outside of disney tho

>he doesn't know about the pedo sex rings
blupilled

Hey buddy, post feet

some kids get diddled for free, at least she got something out of it. I wish I got paid for when my grandma let me do dodgy shit to her in the bathtub.

She'd be found dead from an "overdose" in a week

I mean, yeah. Am I supposed to feel bad for the people who got lucrative careers at a young age, based entirely on their physical attractiveness? How does that even work?

Dan "The Protector" Schneider kept his lil' footsie piggies safe from the Hollywood pedos for decades. And in exchange all he asked was to film the occasional barefoot girl.
But of course you monsters had to slander his name until he was fired, didn't you? I hope you're happy now.

Attached: 26victor-2-popup.jpg (650x433, 56K)

Dan "Hold Her Down, She's A Fighter" Schneider

Attached: cunitis being.png (300x57, 8K)

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/12499069/#12499899

Attached: Untitled.png (785x99, 7K)

Kill yourself.

Dan "extra thick with that Pringles can dick" Schneider

Molesting feet isn't sexual, noob.

Attached: EllipticalUncomfortableGlowworm-max-1mb.gif (240x162, 387K)

>HEY I WAS MOLESTED
>FEEL BAD FOR ME
>DID I TELL YOU I WAS MOLESTED
>DID YOU HEAR THAT
>ok who did it?
>I'M NOT TELLING
honestly fuck these people. Corey Feldman is the worst at this shit

Sometimes I wish I were molested as a kid. I mean, how bad could it have been? Sexual stuff feels good. It's not like she was beaten to a bloody pulp daily by a rage filled parent all her childhood life.

He took a leaf out of the Singer playbook and said nothing and fucked off to an island with a low aoc until it all blows over

It's kind of funny how the two worst offenders, Singer and Schneider, have somehow come out relatively undamaged by #metoo

With MJ especially. Even if these allegations are true, there had to be kids that were like "well this is pretty cool....this is not some old priest...."

Attached: 1500589809906.jpg (1140x700, 113K)

Schneider at least lost his job i guess

So all ugly people are rapists? Wow. Real tolerant and progressive society you got there, Mohammed.

So was it her dad that did it or her stepdad? or what?

Based

Sexual stuff happening to me made me become very violent with other kids at school. I also did sexual things to my sisters. The shame from things happening to me and things I did made me want to die for fifteen years. I feel better now but I'm still not enjoying life and I probably never will, I'm just too weak to kill myself.

I can't say all of that happened because of sexual stuff happening to me but I'm certain some of it played a role. I often wonder what my life would have looked like if it hadn't happened.

shame is a social construct.

only if you're psychotic

>tryhard is an insult
Something jumps out at me as distinctly Jewish about this line of thinking

Sad she died from an accidental overdose. That was bound to happen with her lifestyle, though. Hope she's happier where she is now. R.I.P.

That might actually accomplish something.

>2019
>accidental overdose
still believing this meme

sneed

Dan "Fat Fuck" Schneider

Have sex

>in promotion of her most recent book

Attached: 1453774096547.png (716x295, 248K)

Imagine being a neckbeard on Yea Forums

You spent the last decade of your life trying to take down a children's show creator for imagined crimes because of memes

You do this instead of getting a job
You do this instead of meeting a girl
You do this instead of getting married and starting a family
You do this instead of having a life

And what do you have to show for it?

A few million piss bottles and cum rags while your perceived enemy just got a fat $7 million bonus and will go on to to work for Disney and make more bank

YOU
CAN'T
MAKE
THIS
SHIT
UP

Attached: 1484162209236.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>horne claims that she experienced sexual abuse during her time at Disney
Dan didn't work for Disney, retard