Name a more based filmmaker

Name a more based filmmaker

Attached: 1562124277668.png (1440x958, 486K)

this guy could not be more plebeian if he tried

I miss when MCR was regarded as faggy mallrat shit, because that's precisely what it was
People think of them as a classic rock band nowadays

Fuck, I hate that Kojima guy. And don't get me started on Hideo.

what? is he just a total star fucker?

WHEN I WAS A YOUNG BOY

Attached: images (32).jpg (479x640, 28K)

Kojima's musical tastes are so varied, and he likes to keep people riled up over nothing.

>Joosten
>MGSV trailer
>Kept you waiting, huh?
>Everything about Death Stranding

I'm convinced Kojima really just posts shit on purpose.

>his entire life's story as a failed filmmaker wishing he was in hollywood is just a prank
I think it's time to admit the truth about your hero kojimbles, user

I like MCR, but mainly because I like Gerard Way.

it actually is pretty sad and dark that we glorify the shitheads who listened to nu metal in the early 00s like they're something we ought to miss

What kind of name is Hot Coldman?

they aren't varied, they are just typical of japan which has the mentality of early 2000s America when it comes to music. Just look at how j-rock and pop holds out there, shit we moved on from in 2005.

What about Die-Hardman?

You’ve gotta name a filmmaker first

Reminder that based Yoko is an actual playwright while Kojima will NEVER make a real film.

Attached: images.jpg (631x640, 90K)

Akihito Suzuki

Takuan

Jesus fucking christ that is gross. Fuck emo """music"""
Literally killed the rock genre

>when asked why he has sexualized women in his games Yoko replied "I just really like girls"

I remember that, what the hell happened? it was teenage stuff.

I don't think so. He's just an awkward Japanese boomer whose entire career is based on throwing shit against a wall and hoping it sticks. And I don't want to dismiss him with that, he does think outside the box in a way most Triple A game developers don't but he's not the visionary people make him out to be.

He mashes together shit he likes, like American action movies, postmodernist fiction, mech anime, superhero comics and spy fiction into something that's greater than the sum of its parts by pure coincidence. As a writer he's incredibly loose on plot and incredibly blunt on themes and the result is pretty messy.