An artist respects the silence which serves as the foundation of creativity

>an artist respects the silence which serves as the foundation of creativity
Do you agree with this statement?

Attached: suckah.jpg (334x595, 46K)

Unironically yes

Attached: chad levison.png (960x362, 192K)

oh when the sneeds come marching iiiiin

No because I have to fucking practice

He was playing Oh Susanna you zoomer retard just fucking kill yourself you no talent

based af

im not going back and watching it

unironically no
it's fairly redundant due to how subjective it is, and pretentiously phrased on top of that

Okay but a musician has to fucking play music at some point to you know, practice and create

oh so that's what all those shirtless faggots who have been playing guitar for three weeks and know three chords tell themselves when they decide it's time to start busking

Yeah but maybe not in public, 20 feet from the most important building in north america

how come this dude is a curator of art or whatever but dresses like a tasteless retail wagecuck?

GO TO A STUDIO AND REHEARSE! INSTEAD OF RUINING THE DAY FOR EVERYONE OUT THERE. OKAY?

elegance lies in simplicity

NYC is so fucking weird man.

Based Jew

angry Jew midget guy was in an Ariel Pink video? Can I get a link here?

WATCH IT

I SUCKED BOB DYLAN'S CUM OUT OF BLACK HOOKERS VAGINAS WHAT DID YOU DOOOOO????

Jewish troll feels entitled to a public place. Who would have thought?

Non burger here, is New York accent just jewish accent, or is it the other way?

Attached: f5301679eb2b638d368512ec6ed41d08.jpg (564x338, 40K)

The more i walk by shitty buskers on the street, the more i agree with him.

99% are talentless hacks making noise pollution, interrupting peoples conversations and generally getting in the way.

If i wanna listen to live music, ill go find a bar or attend a theatre

have sex

Nah. Jews just sound like arabs minus the hocking a loogie sounds.

Attached: when-jews-were-funny.jpg (780x439, 29K)

The "Nu Yahk" accent is a blend of old East coast and the more recent Euro migration (mainly Irish, Italian, and a little bit of Polish/Slavish, and a bit of Yiddish). A lot of Jews traditionally lived in NYC (a huge number, in fact), but a lot of Jews came from Yiddish speaking families, and yiddish is basically a blend between German, Hebrew, and other East Euro languages. So it's hard to say with certainty. More likely Jews tend to have a blend of Eastern Coastal dialect and some Yiddish. An actual Jew accent is distinct. Isaac Asamov and Dr. Zoidberg for example. Jews from those old communities sound like that, and it disperses the farther their roots stray from there.

Levinson was absolutely right, the problem was his delivery. Part of me thinks this incident must have been the straw that broke the camel's back and he just went off the handle. Also, it doesn't help that he looks like something straight out of the lord of the rings.

WAS HE LITERALLY RIGHT?

NO-TALENT SUCKAS GETTING IN UR FACE ALL DAY WHO THEFUCK ARE THEY

Thank you fren

Attached: cd8f3459b590f40b67dc7a0d0feff0f7.jpg (564x376, 52K)

Directed by the sadife brothers guy who made Good Time, it was a deleted scene from Heaven Knows What

correct answer

DOOT

he was right