The Shining Thread

Here's a comfy Shining thread. Post whatever you want as long as it pertains to The Shining.

>why did Lloyd pour Jack some Jack Daniels when he asked for Bourbon?

Attached: lloyd.jpg (640x360, 31K)

jack is a bourbon you pleb

Attached: maimen.png (960x632, 31K)

Jack is considered either a bourbon or whisky depending on where you are for some reason

is that Tyrell from blade runner>

Attached: LT_tonearm_straight-on_with_vdH_6x9_200ppi_DSC_5531.jpg (1200x1798, 1.22M)

The hotel is the protagonist...not jack

Lloyd is a faggot. Jack Daniels isn't a bourbon. It's Tennessee whiskey.

Because the only "difference" from Jack and legit Bourbon is that it's not made in Kentucky. It's a stupid legal meme.

how did jack get out of that freezer?

the house he has been communicating with opens it for him

what site do you guys use to watch shit you dont want to acquire? 123movies was my last one until it got sucked

while i respect those 9s i'll not post my goto on a federally monitored forum. it'll get wacked out within a month. someone will prolly be dumb enuff to post one though.

This is when I walked out of the theater. That scene took me right out of the movie.

Attached: The Shining Sunset Blvd 1980.jpg (925x624, 345K)

The ghosts unlocked the door.

>those dubs
Checked.

I just use RARBG. Type in whatever you want and look for the ~10GB releases for near-perfect quality.
Works just fine for anything not too obscure.

Attached: 1237407390683.jpg (876x719, 119K)

You walked out the last 20 minutes?

What happened to 123movies?

The overlook hotel is unironically based
Throwing century long parties on an indian burial ground and axing anyone who gets in the way
Also stephen king is a shit author and this movie is the best thing that will ever happen to him

a nigger?????????????????

Careful, Stephen might be lurking and sperg out about that comment

a nigger cook(cuck)

For me? it's Jack and Coke. I drink maybe 3 times a year and I love how it tastes nice + works the bourbon connoisseurs into a shoot
>M-muh sugar from the coke is unhealthy even though I drink every day
>It r-ruins the flavour
>Drink this other expensive bourbon instead!

>Also stephen king is a shit author
>when IT orgy was written by him

There is no need to be so defensive user. There is nothing wrong with a Jack and Coke.

because he's evil

miiiiiiidniiiiiiiiiight

with the stars and yoooooouuuuuu

Lloyd gave Jack what he needed, not what he wanted. Jack wanted Jack, but he needed bourbon. Jack was the reward, Jack was what was waiting for him at the finish line. In the mean time, you can have a little bourbon.

>>Drink this other expensive bourbon instead!
The only thing wrong with jack is that it's really overpriced, you're just paying for the name. There's loads of cheap bourbons that are just as good.

I only drink alcohol if someone else pays whilst also being a special occasion

>You know, Jack,
with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant.
>Lloyd looks directly at the camera.
>The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Jack. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party.

This felt out of place

Attached: Lloyd-1.jpg (458x392, 50K)

Jack Daniels is made exactly like bourbon and could carry the word bourbon on the label. The company chooses not to call its product bourbon for marketing reasons.

In fact, after prohibition ended the government tried to force them to call it bourbon, but the company successfully lobbied to continue not to.

>for marketing reasons
Nah. It's not a choice. They can literally be sued if they put the word "bourbon" on their label.

Attached: x1080-K3e.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 61K)