Do you have to be in the mafia to own a place like the Bada-Bing?

do you have to be in the mafia to own a place like the Bada-Bing?

Attached: bada-bing.jpg (968x681, 43K)

It helps

If a strip club has multiple floors, it's mob owned.

why?

Strip clubs are easy to own, its like owning a hair salon. You charge rent for the girls, they make the money and you get a cut. Everybody is an independent contractor. You just make sure to allocate a little extra for the local cops.

t. never own a business or work once in his life

If you own a strip club,
you either have to run it completely above board,
With taxes taken out of wages and tips,
With proper licensing and insurance,
With everything up to code, and constantly checked to be up to code,
With the strippers screened against prior charges of solicitation,
Etc.

Or,
You make arrangement with one of the local criminal organizations to provide protection,
And help you sort out problems.
You will also likely need to routinely pay off local police, politicians, and other people who might be able to shut your establishment down.

Delilah’s Den is considered the fanciest strip club in Philadelphia, and there have been at least one or two instances were someone tried to shoot the manager.

bada boom

I'm horny and lonely. Should I go to a titty bar? My hooker phone ran out of minutes.

>he lives in a country where adult entertainment and prostitution isn't encourage and protected by the government
Sad

A hooker phone? Like the one in Paris, Texas?

What local criminal orgs are there in philly?

the blacks

No, just a burner. I'd get more minutes but it keeps asking for my google account, I don't know what my phony google account is. It's been a year since I've had sex and I'm starting to get the itch to fuck a good looking woman again. Done with tinder, too many pyschos, would be willing to date, but most girls I meet that are cool are unironically dykes. I'm not a total loser either. Close though.

Eagles fans lmao

Why was no one ever doing work in the Bing? Wouldn't you get tired of boomer rock and the same drug whore titties? The only cool thing was the kitchen in the back for lunches

What's the point of strip clubs?
You spend a lot of money on watching some girl dance naked, and then what? You go home and masturbate? You could buy a hooker for that money and at least you'd be having actual sex.

Yeah honestly the most rational, intelligent, capable women I've met in my life had one thing in common: they were all dykes. It's just how life is, you know.

Gritty and the flyer

The bartender was probably exhausted from getting his shit kicked in by Tony every other day

I meant the phanatic and gritty

Yeah, the dyke I just met is super cool and fun to talk to even though I know I'll never fuck her (unless she's bi, I had a bi gf) while the straight woman I met at the same bar is 40, moved out of her house, and only flort-texts me when she needs something, still doesn't want to fuck even though I'm better looking than her. If IU wasn't so tired I'd go get a lapdance. Depressing to admit but I need to be touched by a woman every 6 months or so. I can make do most the time though.

That doesn't make any sense.
Like the other guy implied, you simply can't do it. It takes way too much money. Then again, at least for the bouncers I'd ask the MMA gym if they had any guys that wanted to bounce. Only guys with a level-head but who have protection too. It's not an easy business to run any more. Used to be in the 80's when you just ran some dumb thugs around.

*flirt - text
*I
lot of typos, like i said, tired, sorry gents.

>t. has never busted a nut from a lapdance, not worried about std's or getting arrested.
but you are unironically right, hookers are a significantly better deal.

Not him, but who the fuck busts a nut from a lap dance? Don't suppose I've had a very good one apparently.

pretty rare, unless you're young and virgin. but it can happen. gotta get a good one, and not just a chick crushing your cock. don't wear underwear, kind of slide your dick upwards, it gets grinded the most. helps if you can touch, and ask if you can bust, if you feel like it. some don't mind, some do. one encouraged me to do so. felt nice.

This show was two seasons too long.

wow I didn't realize so many mobsters browsed Yea Forums but here's this thread full of legitimate businessmen telling you how to run a strip club in the 21st century

you guys all sound completely legit and knowledgeable and if youd have me id like to be a soldier for your family

Honestly my buddy has, I saw it happen. It was horrible. He has a problem with sipping lean and it turns him into a wreck
The girls were laughing and shit

It should have just started at season three honestly
Been called a retard for that opinion before

The Cheesesteak Gang

>What local criminal orgs are there in philly?
Other than the Italian mafia, which used to have wars and carry out assasinstions in broad daylight?
Lets see.
There are the biker gangs.
In Philly this includes the Pagans and the Warlocks, who supposedly don’t get along, although the reason Philly doesn’t have a local Hell’s Angels club, is because the Hell’s angels tried to repatch a lcal club, and the club leader got shot by a sniper.
You also have the Wheels of Soul motorcycle club, which is the local black outlaw motorcycle club.
There is also the Philadelphia Black mafia.
I’m not sure whether they’re connected to various mosques that have “political influence” in the city, or whether they’re separate groups.
I presume the Irish mafia is still around in various areas.
There’s a Hispanic section if the city that has organized crime. I think the feds busted one of the local kingpins but there are likely others.
The guy who got busted was actually in a BBC doc on crime in Philly.
The Crips and the Bloods may have lcal chapters.
I’ve heard there are Chinese gangs operating in the Chinatown section of the city, but I don’t know specifics.
The local liquor industry used to be connected and run by the Jewish Mafia, which still probably exists in one form or another.

And then you have cum all over your pants.
Fucking gross.

>Been called a retard for that opinion before
You are.
Seasons 1 and 2 are the best seasons. After that it became way too much Meadow and AJ shit. Carmela with her stupid careers. And Vito being a faggot.

was just telling you how it's done, it's a relatively easy and legal way to have someone else jerk you off for money if you're horny. it comes at a cost, i assume you have access to a washing machine though?