Attached: dark2.jpg (1920x1080, 759K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=diqNYeuFOMc
youtu.be/wcmxlI23Mtk?t=278
i.4pcdn.org/tv/1561299720386.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

too confusing

Stop shilling this

Attached: 3nypv8br5f301.jpg (5295x1824, 624K)

>time travel is something that is very rare and you can only do every 33 years...
>naw just kidding everyone can do it whenever they want you just need a cellphone and this weird box LOL

>german time travel show
>absolutely no mention of ww2

Attached: 1557950686523.png (645x773, 11K)

I'm a retarded person. Will this be hard to follow like Primer was?

Probably

15 minutes into the pilot, too many white people to keep track of and I don't know who's who

ww2 never actually happened in germany

The way it was done made sense though. The time tunnel has to exist "first" so Noah and Helge have something to base their experiments on. Their knowledge is sent back in time and Tannhäuser can build the first time machine. The time machine is sent back in time so Adam can perfect control of the god particle portal etc.
If it was a US show they would milk the time cave for at least 3-4 seasons before introducing the time machine as an epic tweest.

qt kino desu

Attached: 5a32c809ed5de.jpg (1920x960, 91K)

>burgermutts

Attached: amerigan bolis.jpg (1200x1793, 282K)

>not ONE single shitskin, nigger or any other minority
Why do /pol/fags always say germany is cucked, when every single US show is full of niggers and gays?

>they conveniently skip over ww2

I lmao'd when that happened

>NOOOOO WHY ISN'T THIS SHOW POLITICAAAAAL!!!!! I WANT PULITICS IN EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Americans were a mistake

>tfw no ultraclingy gf
Imagine what making her smile must feel like

Attached: 1528416403885.jpg (768x1024, 94K)

imagine if she understood the emotions that caused one to smile..

imagine if someone genuinely loved her back what a lucky man

the unnecessary "fuck" the "GREAT" in caps and the unbridled enthusiasm for something as basic as a netflix tv show makes me think that you also frequent another popular website that is not Yea Forums

have sex

how haha

i hate to say it but i'm gonna have to agree with
on this one. try to not be so jaded fuzzbuzz

how about OP stops talking like a weird cunt?

>S1 handsome boy Mads Nielsen dead
DROPPED

It is mentioned, just in passing. In second season, when young jonas finds himself in 1921 he pretends to be a prisoner of war, and, when asked whe he served, he answrs that he was on the eastrn front. The joke is the fact that jonas doesn't know what year he's in, so he gives the most neutral reply possible. That was actually a very cheeky take on german 20th century history. Dark has several instances of this cheeky humor, which is rather refreshing in current year where it's all about retarded unfunny quips

The's yasin. But admittedly he's killed off early on and never mentioned again

Some of the cast decisions are spot on. Old Ulric looks pretty much like an older version of modern times detective Ulric, Older nutjob Claudia and old Claudia (ignoring the terrible contacts), Young Magnus and old Magnus, etc.

But why the fuck does The Stranger/Jonas has different colored eyes from young Jonas and how does his mom of all fucking people not realize this?

Young Jonas is relentlessly handsome.

Primer is literally impossible to understand without repeat viewings, or referring to complicated charts. The story is essentially told in random order, like if you were to rearrange the chapters of a book. This is apt for a time travel movie, it's intentionally confusing. However, Dark is meant to be more enjoyable as a television show, so for me at least, I feel like I was able to understand 95% of what was happening on my first viewing. Still, I felt the need to unwind after every episode. I think leaving it an hour before watching the next ep was sometimes necessary to fully process the episode's events before moving onto the next one. I think if I'd binge-watched it back-to-back I would've lost track of the story.

INTERLINKED

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 74K)

>he fuck does The Stranger/Jonas has different colored eyes from young Jonas
Because he clearly isn't the Jonas from "our" world.
There is no way this is just a mistake.

>inb4 young jonas is locked into becoming adam and older, other jonas exists outside the loop

Does young Jonas have a young and handsome friend? Do they hug?

That's why I liked this show

The actor that plays jonas is in another german film with full frontal nudity, just letting u know

Wow. Thanks.

Are there any satanists or white devils in this thread?

Attached: 44BC1B06-57E5-4E31-B594-7DC338FAD386.jpg (500x500, 168K)

So who's your favourite DARK waifu?
For me it's Antje

Attached: MV5BMmU2MTJiMDEtZDA4Zi00OWFmLTlmOGItYzgzMTNkOGYzOWZiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_[1].jpg (1277x634, 109K)

>6 episodes in

When’s it getting good?

Once Skeletor and his Commie-Nazis show up and Jonas fights them in front of Schloss Neuschwanstein with his laser gun from the future, burgertard

for me it was the third episode when the time travel was unveiled, and it's awesome, way better than stranger thangs

When you stop watching... it gets good around then

so what you're saying is you're too dumb to understand it? Yikes.

Who did young Noah kill in S2E1?
That wasn‘t Bartosz, was it?

>computers let you have access to more and better computers exponentially
>time travel lets you have access to more and better time travel exponentially

CHOOSE

Attached: CUTE.png (1920x2871, 3.44M)

It’s uncomfortable watching Germans pretend to be human. It’s like watching a robot with a convincing AI speak to someone.

Deaf qtpie a best rest is shit.

Attached: 1546124025880.jpg (1085x775, 510K)

Loli Claudia

Young Hannah for me.

Attached: 1560834481723.png (362x282, 174K)

You're uncomfortable because it disrupts the stereotyped view of the world you have and creates cognitive dissonance in that your simple mental shortcuts might be incorrect.

Probably the best Netflix product

Attached: 386352731430481.png (1404x698, 1.7M)

youtube.com/watch?v=diqNYeuFOMc

*TUMMM* *zzzzzzzzVVVVVVVVVVNNNNNNNNN*

Attached: 1533077740477.jpg (322x322, 13K)

makes sense

some parts of the soundtrack(the ones with the choir making strange noises.) remind me of Akira.

idk if the expectations after the first season were too high, but the second season was kinda lame

Some characters seemed outplaced and the plot overcomplicated, excluding the obvious time knot thing.

I think the main problem is the lack of characters so the writers have to create a convoluted relationship between them without paying attention to the other minor and yet interesting characters.

I want to know more about the prostitute, the one eye police, Alexander and the deaf girl father.

I guess they are leaving all this for the last season, but they just said, fuck all, get some parallel realities.

Does young noah know that elizabeth is his future wife/grandaughter when he meets her in the bunker?

Video unavailable
This video is not available.

i liked the surreal shit but i gave up because of the dialogue
maybe it's lost in translation but there's something about it that seems unnatural / unnaturally casual

youtu.be/wcmxlI23Mtk?t=278

Im on ep 7 first season. It is not hard to follow but it’s so slow, kinda predictable. So far the most interesting bits were mentions of Chernobyl and then it got boring again. The music however is kino

God why is teen Jonas so HANDSOME?

lowkey it was dissatisfactory in itself as an individual season
s3 better fucking deliver. i'm okay with it premiering in fall for that mood

tfw no regina gf

my bae

Attached: Dhhj_3HXUAAl-S_.jpg (640x640, 57K)

I like how they pronounce her name.

Who has the best tits?

>I want to know more about the prostitute, the one eye police, Alexander and the deaf girl father.

This was pretty disappointing, but when they do reveal anything about them it probably won't that interesting like with Adam and Noah. That was a bit of a letdown.

I feel like every new character that seems interesting the "pay off" is usually just they're related to character x. I'm really hoping season 3 is better.

Thank christ, I don't want the show bogged down in sucking off jews for hallofcost guilt every episode

NOT SO FAST

Attached: dark2qt2.jpg (1920x960, 116K)

time travel
dimensions

>child torture machine plot entirely dropped

Attached: im.jpg (232x217, 7K)

Simultaneously the most attractive and worst character on the show

What about the french delegation? Do they side with Adam, or Claudia?

Considering that they were rebuffed so many times by Claudia, I'm thinking that they're either working with Adam, or doing their own thing.

Attached: 1560472975402.jpg (640x480, 29K)

He's a FtM Claudia from the other timeline you blithering idiot.

Hah straight!

You see, they needed to torture those children so Ulrich could be arrested for their murder.

What are they doing to best boy Magnus?

Attached: D-QdB6qWwAEteo2.jpg (1024x784, 91K)

Franziska

i.4pcdn.org/tv/1561299720386.webm

>child torture machine plot entirely dropped
It was the first iteration of the time travelling machine.
What more do you need

She's cuter in the show desu

Attached: D9w80esXkAE_Xs9.jpg (1200x961, 94K)

Me and the boys (and emo Martha who is a girl).

The new character on the left is the French Delegation.

Attached: 9f92f85.jpg (1080x743, 163K)

>meanwhile, on bizzaro-Winden

I really want to like Magnus

>tfw have to wait 2+ years for another season
By the way I still don't understand how Jonas "closed" the portal in season 1. Did no one else see the black orb growing on the power plant?

Attached: ionas.png (300x300, 70K)

I'm also confused as hell how that retroactively created time travel in the first place...

Theres a blurred negro extra in the 86 school setting

Because unlike america, other countries don't think that WWII was the only conflict in the world or feel the need to masturbate over it in every possible situation

>>tfw have to wait 2+ years for another season
3rd season comes out next year. They already started filming.

In the future, there's a future brown characters when Joe Nass first travels there.

Well extras really, you just see them cocking their guns and peer out from behind their rags.
Martha is pretty swarhy, I could've thought she was a turk if she didn't belong to a completely german family.

>2 years
It will be out on June 27th 2020.

Literally the day of the apocalypse

At least they thought that right

Noah was actually a pretty good character with a completely undeserved ending

tfw just another pawn on the board

No. Bartosz clearly turns into Adam.

Thats because its show where every character is literally related. They can't just shoe horn in a black person and reveal he's jonas's nephew like they do with every character.

>it's a Martha tells Jonas their baby came out black because of all the time traveling he did episode
Thanks Netflix.

Who did Noah have as a roommate as a kid?
Can‘t have been young Jonas, he only spent one night there.
Older Jonas on his way to become Adam?

Where can I watch it with German audio? Every page I try has that shitty English dub.

How did teen Jonas exist twice at the time period when he kissed Martha? If you can only travel back and forth 33 years, you're never supposed to see yourself only a few years apart.

Attached: jack.jpg (657x657, 36K)

I suspect that they will never get out of the loop. It's just that the loop isn't a single circle, it's the infinity sign. The "parallel universes" created each other, and both are trying to escape the cycle, but they will just swap, creating one other.

The show hints way too much that we're not responsible for our actions. Jonas' idea about "changing small and big things" won't work. You can't escape.

He traveled using the god particle. Traveling by the god particle in the sic mundus hq let them choose an exact date to go to rather than just 33 years before/from the current date

flixtor.to

only the disgusting cities. rural area is still pretty german

I don't understand why they don't mind the rain, is that a german thing? It really throws me off.

What bothers me is that everyone has coats or hoodies but none of them puts the hood on their head when it's raining, not even Jonas with his perfect raincoat

Based, I'd love a sociopath wife as long as the sociopathy wasn't aimed at me.

Netflix. :^)

Remind me again how did Jonas end up in 2053 and Helge in 1986