Still cant stop eating

>still cant stop eating
shows for thís feel

Attached: 1484010300502.jpg (983x752, 100K)

i eat like a madman every day and i stay at a healthy weight. sucks for you fat faggot

t.mailman

I can crush two taco bell 12 packs in one sitting.

just do one meal / day bro

just kill yourself, fat people are the most phatetic people

>crush
the only thing you're crushing is the furniture you sit on

>gain the will to stop eating so much junk and replace it with healthy fruits and vegetables
>something goes wrong in my life
>revert back to eating junk
>repeat

Attached: 1550934079699.png (593x635, 260K)

I never implied that I wasn't morbidly obese.

se7en

Attached: se7en.jpg (672x1024, 66K)

Heavyweights
just do what I did and fill that void with drugs and diet ginger ales and whiskey (with a cherry)

who /fatcel/ here?

I'm never getting laid or becoming a healthy weight. Why did God have to make food taste so good bros?

Attached: 1483043700066.png (765x758, 36K)

Just do intermittent fasting, bro

food is almost as good as sex anyway lmao

>tfw fat but good looking so you still get hit on by woman but are too embarrassed about being fat to advance any further and end up sabotaging yourself

this. I’m just a tiny bit of bad thing away from starting to drink alcohol and eat heavily.

very based

>lose fat
>amount of female attention i get goes up
it's like clockwork

ive been a fatnigger and ottermode faggot in the past. i pick food over sex. it's why my weight yo-yos so much and will probably fuck me over down the line

matilda had some fat kino scenes

what else

the nutty professor

Wings of Redemption

visit a /sig/ thread on /pol/ or a fat hate thread on /fit/. start slow, tubby. buy a small piece of brocolli next time at the store, wash it, eat it as soon as possible (without dressing). get used to it. start to expect it with meals. stop thinking of vegetables as a chore. then start replacing carbs with more vegetables. you dont need rice or bread or potatoes with every fucking meal, have a damn carrot.

you sack of shit.

Attached: antifa learns f=ma.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

If they're hitting on you they won't care when you're naked. Go for it.

how do people even get obese? you'd have to be eating the most gross processed shit available 24/7 to just maintain it

>lack of activity
>the same routine for years and years
It is not an overnight thing.

Don't try to use logic with me user, none of this is based on logic.

I dont get it, as 176cm manlet, I started panicking when I hit 80kg and stopped eating immediately. I’m 72kg again which is perfect for me. Why don’t some people have an alarm mechanism in their heads when they hit a certain weight?

Yeah it's good but why do you need to constantly stuff it in your face? Just get some self control

lol being 40 pounds overweight is not a real struggle user. if you were actually fat, like 100+ pounds more than you should be you would not be getting hit on

Because society stopped fat-shaming. We really need to bring that back.

I'm 6'2" a little over 280 lbs

>hearing your coworkers laughing at you in your back

Shows for this exact feel?

Attached: you are what you eat.jpg (396x540, 50K)

Keep trying, over and over.

fuck artichokes and fuck zuccini

I've dropped like 30 or 40 pounds. If I can do it, you can too. If you can't believe in yourself then believe in the me that believes in you.

Unhealthy guy looks cooler to be honest

Is skinny fat worse than being regular fat?

hmm depends on the shape of the fat i think. some fat dudes can carry it in an aesthetic way. skinny guys always look sickly and pathetic

Sex is overrated, now Crunch Wrap Supremes, thats a different story

gimme some fat comedies on netflix

>Why did God have to make food taste so good bros?
This. Fatfag here I'm so tired of eating grilled chicken breast broccoli every night.

This. If I knew someone with a watermelon slice for a groin as a kid I would not even talk to him. But a kid with icecreams for legs? Now that's based

beverly hills ninja

its the mark of the soi boi

Learn some different healthy recipes. If you're fat cooking should be right up your alley.

Why are you complaining? Those are GOAT, add some salt and it’s awesome.

what the fuck is wrong with you? eating is disgusting and you need to die you filthy piece of shit.

am I raping hamburgers?

Just take the other extreme and fast. Eventually you start ignoring the hunger altogether and even feel more focused.

you wouldnt be the first

>Smoking makes you skinny
>Meth makes you skinny
What else makes you skinny?

Attached: apex think.jpg (680x680, 52K)

Fasting is a great way to lose weight. Just once or twice a week go 24 hours without food, and eat regularly the rest of the time.

>tried fasting for a week
>literally started hallucinating and had the most vivid dreams I've ever had

Attached: 1561184043055.jpg (112x112, 2K)

Attached: stephen_kings_thinner.jpg (351x520, 31K)