"Finarry Mistah Bond, you forrowed the money and ended up here. Now you wirr rearn who the true author of your pain is."

>"Finarry Mistah Bond, you forrowed the money and ended up here. Now you wirr rearn who the true author of your pain is."
>youtube.com/watch?v=YtPsTieXSfI starts playing

Attached: 1542412704431.jpg (1600x900, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-hlC_keDz4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=kNwGjaPuDE8
youtube.com/watch?v=DHrWnmRPYek
youtube.com/watch?v=2D40CzOGcL4
youtube.com/watch?v=weKJw49svKA
youtube.com/watch?v=6YS8wW8VOEo
youtube.com/watch?v=AP7utU8Efow
wired.com/story/surprise-huawei-can-innovate-win-fans/
wsj.com/articles/huaweis-yearslong-rise-is-littered-with-accusations-of-theft-and-dubious-ethics-11558756858
theguardian.com/technology/2018/dec/08/the-giant-that-no-one-trusts-why-huaweis-history-haunts-it
wamu.org/story/19/02/28/chinese-students-in-maryland-say-they-were-profiled-as-cheaters-they-arent-the-only-ones/
lamag.com/citythinkblog/ucla-cheating/
scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3006612/chinese-runners-accused-faking-finishing-time-records-qualify
google.com/amp/s/amp.dailycaller.com/2017/09/09/cheating-to-get-into-college-keeps-getting-worse-in-china
google.com/amp/s/www.gamepur.com/news/36020-pubg0-hackers-arrests-china.html?amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Bond uses his Q-gadget-of-the-movie to quickly turn the tables
>Xi: "oh, bother"

thanks /f/

>ywn be one of his secretaries
>ywn join him in the most mind blowingly extravagant and degenerate private parties
>ywn fall out of favor and get executed by a naval mine

>"You want fuckie, Mr. Bond? I have girls, give nice fuckie to roundeye with big dong."

Should be this desu senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=-hlC_keDz4Y

>implying Based Brosnan would be caught dead with some stick slant

Attached: EAF0F9AB-CEE2-4224-B4FB-1E62CF48EBC7.jpg (400x605, 149K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kNwGjaPuDE8

Should be this honestly

youtube.com/watch?v=DHrWnmRPYek

>get executed by a naval mine
wat

Attached: disneyland early pooh 1340162566943.jpg (640x518, 191K)

>Damn you Goldbear i should've known it was you all along

If you’re gonna try and take the piss out of chink/gook/jap speak, at least do it right, it’s japs that can’t do the ‘r’ and ‘l’ right, chinks have real problems pronouncing ‘v’, they’ll often say it as ‘w’, like ‘wegetables’ or ‘winegar’. ‘Woulda you like some winegar on your wegetables, Mr. Wictor?’

Chinese First Lady
youtube.com/watch?v=2D40CzOGcL4
youtube.com/watch?v=weKJw49svKA
youtube.com/watch?v=6YS8wW8VOEo
Tbh, like the Soviets, the Chicoms made some kino music during the patriotic red period.

Understanding defeats the point of being racist. It's also less funny if you're accurate.

She thinks she's better than she really is.

they are all the same you weeb incel, fucking have sex

Laowai who spends lots of time in China for work here, ask me your questions about China (I've been all over, from the huge cities to the countryside), also I can tell you that Winnie the Pooh is a meme, it might have made Xi mad, but not mad enough to ban it because you still see it everywhere here (on clothes, shops use it on signs, they even have Disney stores in shopping malls that sell Winnie the Pooh toys).

Yeah, but cute/sex sells.

Thanks for reminding me I've only seen 1-3. Hell some of them were on bloody VHS. I need to see the rest. I think Jet Li only made one more though.

Do you like Laowai and that SA autist who wears a suit 24/7 on yt?

Nope, don't watch any youtube 'e celeb' nonsense

They're garbo in any case, and would be insufferable faggots in any country.
What do you do? How do you like it? What cities did you live in? Are you really a laowai? Where were you from?

your move mistar bond

Attached: asian-beautiful-fat-woman-umbrella-garden-portrait-relax-large-happy-meadow-92849397.jpg (1300x1390, 187K)

Did you even watch the Pierce films?

Attached: 91mOnPpQCCL._SX385_.jpg (385x486, 30K)

>What do you do?

I work for an international engineering company that does business in both China and Europe.

>How do you like it?

I think it's fine, it's nowhere near as bad as people here meme it to be, of course you get some ill behaved peasants but I've never seen anything close to the horror of those cherrypicked webms, things that could easily happen in any other country. China is also much more civilized, cleaner and safer than somewhere comparable like India. It is also miles safer and better than Brazil or South Africa.

>Are you really a laowai?

Yes. You know what laowai means right?

>Where were you from?

I'm from the U.K, I still spend a large amount of my time there.

30 points have been added to your social credit score

>tfw your husband comes home and starts ranting about some american cartoon bear

Attached: image.jpg (603x867, 197K)

Epicly and masterfully memed, my friend. I'll exchange those social credit points for some reddit gold, and we can both be on our way!

>You know what laowai means right?
Yeah, I thought you might be an ABC larping. Guess I can't prove it.
>I think it's fine, it's nowhere near as bad as people here meme it to be, of course you get some ill behaved peasants but I've never seen anything close to the horror of those cherrypicked webms, things that could easily happen in any other country. China is also much more civilized, cleaner and safer than somewhere comparable like India. It is also miles safer and better than Brazil or South Africa.
This is true. Much safer than the USA or Europe too.
Do you have a Chinese wife? Yellow fever? Do you like Chinese food? What's your favorite?

We have a social credit score in the west too. It's called your credit score.

>come home from a long day of trade talks with Drumpf
>Peng, sing me some patriotic red songs

>Gotcha covered senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=AP7utU8Efow

That user has them confused for north korea. China just executes you right away, no time for such distractions.

kek

I mean he's right. There's a lot of unsavory shit about china, but you gotta remember china is country of a billion and a half so those freak accidents would statistically happen there more.

When did you finally realize Americans are the bad guys?

wired.com/story/surprise-huawei-can-innovate-win-fans/

>Huawei's rise from obscurity to largest telecom company in the world, and second largest smartphone maker, is often depicted in America as being fueled by making cheap knockoffs of Western products while ignoring international law. But the truth is more complicated. Huawei didn't win just by competing on price. It went after under-served markets, such as developing countries and rural America. And it made products customers say were at least as good as the competition.

>"For every other equipment manufacturer, our market was an afterthought at best," says Joe Franell, CEO of Eastern Oregon Telecom, an internet service provider based in Hermiston, Oregon, that has been using Huawei gear in its network since before the US bans on the company. "So having a provider of telecommunications equipment specifically interested in rural markets was refreshing."

>Yes, Huawei's gear was cheap—its products cost 30 or 40 percent less than competing products. But Huawei's gear was every bit as capable as the competition's, Franell says, and it was more reliable. "We've not had a single equipment failure with Huawei," he says. "That's unheard of."

So basically what Europe has been saying all along but mutts kept insisting was bullshit.

Attached: 1562110210255.png (1263x1953, 1.22M)

Naw, they are a developing country, so safety isn't up to par, but they're getting better at it.
They will approach America's love of lawsuits in the near future.

>Do you have a Chinese wife?

Yes. She is educated in the west and can speak fluent English, thats how we met and also how my Chinese improved to the level where I could attain this position that sends me to China regularly.

>Yellow fever?

I think I had yellow fever to some extent when I was younger, and it might be a contributing factor to my current position. But these days, I have no preference for women, I love my wife and she is incredibly family oriented, so this point doesn't really matter any more.

>Do you like Chinese food?

I do, especially after I started dating my future wife in the UK and was introduced to many many more dishes that typical don't factor into the whole 'Chinese takeaway' that is prominent in the minds of what many British people consider 'Chinese food'.

>What's your favorite?

It might sound generic but I love hotpot, I love Chinese style barbecue (Korean bbq too), but most of all I enjoy many of the home cooked dishes that I've sampled over the years such as hong shao rou (its braised belly pork cooked in a really delicious sauce).

You're not fooling anyone, Calvin Yi from Toronto

Where do you think most of the Western (American) anxiety about China comes from?

He's probably a shill, but Chinese phones being a huge threat to Apple in emerging markets and China is truth. Cell phones are basically a commodity at this point and no long a piece of high technology like iPhones used to be.

>You're not fooling anyone with your American link to an American article written by an American!

kek

From them being obnoxious and rude bug people wherever they are. Whether it be tourists or students, Chinese people are the worst. It should cause anxiety to anyone with a brain that they're a rising power

It's not the phones, it's the 5G. Whoever controls 5G basically controls the future of global telecoms development for the next decade or two.

Ahhh Justin Zhao from Vancouver, I'd expect just as much from you

Wasn't asking you, Ameriglobo Rodriguez

You don't seem to understand.

Attached: 1486271384217.jpg (387x550, 166K)

Not him, but lack of understanding, travel, and age old boomer memes.
China is moving at an incredible pace, and China from 3 years ago was not the same as today.
Only 36% of Americans hold passports. If more could afford to travel and see, they would fear China not from the meme reasons like elevators and dog eating, but from their speed of development. Of course some would argue that quality is sacrificed with speed, and I would agree, but it's hard to argue with their success.

Thanks, Tyrone Tsai Vasquez.

QRD, I thought 5G was just a standard, not some secret technology, and everyone can have it.

Thanks. Good to talk to someone informed for a change.

Sorry for spelling out the truth, Zhao
Chinks are obnoxious wherever they are, plenty of people all over the world are exposed to their tourists and students.

You're welcome, Robert Singh.

It's hard to reconcile cultural differences. What you see as rude, they see as normal or endearing. Of course, there are examples of genuine assholeness.
Can you give some examples, perhaps I can try to explain.

Had a chance to visit any of the luxurious Muslim re-education camps?

t. xi bootlicker

wsj.com/articles/huaweis-yearslong-rise-is-littered-with-accusations-of-theft-and-dubious-ethics-11558756858
theguardian.com/technology/2018/dec/08/the-giant-that-no-one-trusts-why-huaweis-history-haunts-it

>Chinks are obnoxious wherever they are, plenty of people all over the world are exposed to their tourists and students.
Have you personally experienced anything of the sort? Asians are more known to be timid than vulgar.

China holds most of the world's 5G patents, most of which were certified right here in the United States back when we thought we would beat them to it eventually so we didn't really give a shit. When we realized they were pulling ahead, it was too late. That's why senators like Marco Rubio are trying to have those patents annulled so China can't claim any of them since networks like Verizon are now using tech that was originally developed by Huawei.

Those are actually based, but there's no point in argument because this thread is filled with literal prc shills.

When in packs they're very loud and obnoxious

The truth is you're scared, Ramirez. You just won't admit it.

Name one race that isn't, I dare you.

Come visit any major Canadian or Australian city

lul. Wow, we got outplayed.

t. nsa shill
>wsj
>accusations
>theguardian
kek

Congrats on the Raptors winning the finals, Li!

>your credit score in the west can be lowered for littering or saying the president is a dumbass

True. Sometimes they go overboard, but Chinese people love crowds and are more lively with other people.
Westernized Asians fit in their own category. Traditional Chinese just like to party. Maybe next time, you can join them.

It should though. Littering is destroying the environment and Trump is based.

>Where do you think most of the Western (American) anxiety about China comes from?

Probably from challenges to certain markets that Americans once had complete control over (like technology), also they probably see it as a threat to US global hegemony, especially in areas such as the South China Sea, and America's puppets, such as South Korea. There is a lot of posturing here, but it's always been the case that certain things are acceptable for America, and unacceptable for everyone else. It's okay for the Americans to have bases and troops in Japan and Korea, but imagine if the Chinese stationed troops on Cuba or a Latin American country? The outcry would be enormous. As you can probably see from this board, a lot of Americans have a tendency to regurgitate rhetoric and be solely influenced by what they read on the internet or see on tv. I've met lots of Americans who share my opinion though.

Also I'm not trying to turn this into some Euro/US/China dick wagging contest, but I wouldn't be surprised in Americans come out of the woodwork in this thread and start shit flinging and unironically acting like the 'chinese peasant bug people' they detest (some already have it seems).

I've been to China and I still have "anxiety" about China. They are a culture that does not value individuality and freedom. They let children die in the street because it's just another person. They blame scamming victims instead of scammers. They build empty cities and let the buildings fall into disrepair because it's worth more when it's not maintained. It's a piece of shit culture that would make the world worse if China ever gets more power.

These are not Westernised, they're tourists or students.

>It's okay for the Americans to have bases and troops in Japan and Korea, but imagine if the Chinese stationed troops on Cuba or a Latin American country?
How much chinese manpower and resources were dedicated to conflicts in latin america and cuba?

Why is the Yoga practice illegal in Chinkland

At least they're not getting killed. America put the Japanese and Germans in internment camps as well. But before you call whataboutism, the West has a serious issue with Islamic extremism, and if it were politically viable, those "reeducation camps" would probably be the most effective way to keep them from causing trouble.
Of course that system can easily be abused, and I don't support it on that principle alone.
>your credit score in the west can be lowered for littering or saying the president is a dumbass
Yeah. Try doing that on an non-anonymous forum like FB or Reddit.

>this kills the nip

Attached: mog.webm (640x360, 1.56M)

Let's not start this now, this thread is already bad enough without hapas spamming BLACKED.

Itt: University of British Columbia students shilling while on summer break
wamu.org/story/19/02/28/chinese-students-in-maryland-say-they-were-profiled-as-cheaters-they-arent-the-only-ones/
lamag.com/citythinkblog/ucla-cheating/
scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3006612/chinese-runners-accused-faking-finishing-time-records-qualify
google.com/amp/s/amp.dailycaller.com/2017/09/09/cheating-to-get-into-college-keeps-getting-worse-in-china
google.com/amp/s/www.gamepur.com/news/36020-pubg0-hackers-arrests-china.html?amp
The Chinese aren't to be trusted, don't let the shills in this thread convince you otherwise.

China is super ancap. Should make the libertarian jizz in their pants.
They have human rights issues for sure.
>It's not about what you know, but who you know.
That's magnified 100x in China in what's called Guanxi. If you're wealthy and you know the right people, you'll likely live a much better life there than you can in the west, with much more freedom too.

In more ways than we think. By lifting the ban on Huawei, we've basically given them breathing room to stay afloat long enough to start developing homegrown chips. You can argue over whether the ban was justified but if we're looking at it from a purely realpolitik perspective, the best thing we could've done if we really wanted to crush Huawei was to keep them dependent on Google botnet instead of giving them a reason to develop a fork. After dropping the banhammer, that option went out the window but we could've at least kept the pressure on them long enough to bankrupt them, but instead Trump threw them a lifeline.

Basically we showed all our cards and now we have a weaker hand than ever. By banning Huawei temporarily, we gave them a free drill on exactly what to expect when a permanent ban happens. They now know what supply chains will be cut, what they'll immediately have to replace and now they're pooling resources into how to ween themselves off U.S. hardware the next time this happens.

In short, we vaccinated them to make them more immune to future sanctions/blacklisting.

None because they're not an interfering Zionist puppet.

They've been trapped in their country for 50 years, due to financial and poltical limitations. The newer generation is more jaded though.

how does it feel knowing you will have slant eye children that look nothing like you?

>Yeah. Try doing that on an non-anonymous forum like FB or Reddit.
I have a trillion times, along with thousands of other americans. It's never effected my credit score

In China, there are "official policies," then there are what happens in practice. As long as you don't gather a huge group of people or a following, the gov doesn't give a shit.
They don't have the right to peaceably assemble like we do (assuming you're a burger).

Good, so maybe now you understand why there's a double standard in place.
Also, why won't china support their communist brothers in arms? Sounds like they don't really care much for the global worker's revolution.

If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying.

>50 cents have been deposited in your account

>tfw no Xiao Mei Mei to pull boat for

We can trust China to look out for China. We can't even trust mutts to look out for mutts since they only fight for Israel.

>They now know what supply chains will be cut
They had to have already known this.

Facts don't care about your feelings.The best thing we could've done after banning Huawei was to maintain the ban. Lifting it was a stupid mistake and now we'll have to live with it. Even Marco Rubio agrees letting Huawei buy our tech again is going to bite us in the ass no matter what Trump says.

Banning Huawei only gives China more political leverage since the US is all about "freedom" and "capitalism." China was smart to not let Google and other big US tech into their country to protect the growth of their own. Diplomacy is reciprocal, and banning one can just lead to the other banning things back.

yeah that whole shantytown redevelopment program that funnels credit to building cities no one wants to live in is truly a sign of a marvelous economy.

It's all propped up by uncountable debt in their shadow banking system and can't last forever.

Reddit is basically a credit score system. FB is dependent on the type of friends you have. I doubt you can spout /pol/ memes there without repercussions.
Twitter, FB, youtube, etc have been clamping down on freespeech. America has a "soft" censorship system.

They didn't know how hard it would hit them. They had estimates, sure, but they really didn't know what it a full blacklisting meant until they had to deal with it. They didn't know they'd be cut off from ARM chips, for instance.

That's relatively minor. More telling is that banning Huawei drove them out of the Google botnet - our spyware, basically. We forced them to stop buying our spyware and now we're letting them buy it again but the next time we ban them, they'll have an even more mature fork software and the hardware to power it.

But say someone like Hillary got in you wouldn't be able to shit talk her less you lose the ability to get a homeloan

>yeah that whole shantytown redevelopment program that funnels credit to building cities no one wants to live in is truly a sign of a marvelous economy.
>It's all propped up by uncountable debt in their shadow banking system and can't last forever.
Recent policy has tighten up on bank loans for real estate development. The Chinese remember what happened to America in 2008. There difference is that, Chinese policies can change with one word from Xi, unlike America who's slow to react, and almost always have to be in hindsight.
Xi has been clamping down on corruption.

they are private websites not government sanctioned programs

Gassed any Falun Gong lately?

Attached: Tiger_bench_MH-700x420.jpg (700x420, 42K)

We should unironically be doing to Scientologists what they're doing to Falun Gong.

They have a certain monopoly over internet communications.
Most Chinese people try to stay out of politics. There are good and bad about both west and China. All are legitimate criticisms.

>Reddit is basically a credit score system.
Chinese shills everybody