Would Harry Potter have worked better as an animated film series instead of live action?

Would Harry Potter have worked better as an animated film series instead of live action?

Attached: 1562111325566.jpg (1300x720, 396K)

it would have worked better if jk didnt fuck it every time she woke up form a wet dream.

Why is Hermione a mud blood?

Absolutely based

Why is Hermione a nigger?

animated film series? no. Something like HP needs more time to develop its story. Should have been a television series

Black Hermione is objectively better.

Why?

It would work best as a cartoon TV show.

SUMMON THE PASTA

The blacker the Berry the sweeter the juice

No, it's played out.

But not canon.

yes. child actors are fucking garbage and put you on a strict schedule. voice actors can be seasoned pros and are replaceable if you need to age up the voice.
but it would've made less money since traditional animation is dead

Animated TV series. Don't have to worry about matching appearances, just voices, can take your time telling all the books, and a lot of the goofier aspects will look more natural in live action.

Why is Ron blonde and Hermione black and Harry wearing a bandanna?

No. Harry Potter did more damage to US political discourse than Trump being elected. Same with Star Wars.
Everything is just good vs bad. The only good thing about it is to laugh at the liberal faggots who praise HP for having gay characters or whatever but completely forget the absolutely redpilled subplot about the evil Jew lady trying to take away teaching of defensive spells.
That black Hermione is cute, though, and probably would've been better than Emma Watson's meh performance as basic smart white girl routine that every basic bitch identifies with.
God, I fucking hate HP.

If I recall, Naruto was actually suppose to be a Harry potter rip-off until he decided to make it about Ninjas. So I guess, Black Clover would be the closest thing you a Harry Potter type setting in animated form.

no one gives a fucking shit about the canon, not even the author

"No!"

It's canon, user
twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/678888094339366914?lang=en

Attached: image-24.png (465x364, 330K)

That doesn't say it's canon. The play isn't.

How many years until JK says Harry is an Asian and voldemort actually had orange akin and a little blonde tupee?

Who is the nigger supposed to be?

kinda a slap to the face to watson

>Hermione
I'm not kidding. It's canon according J.K WOKEling

Yes. Little Witch Academia has more soul and originality than all the Harry Potter films put together.

Attached: harry potter aint got shit on this.webm (1280x720, 2.58M)

book says otherwise

Deh!

since when

Jk had influence over the casting in the movies, if she was meant to be black she would've been originally cast that way. I also notice the cast of the fantasic beasts is nearly all white.

she's full of shit.

since rowling wanted to stay relevant

this

Yes. Jap harry potter has more soul originality than all the harry potter films put together

>fantasic beasts
Remind me when JK reveal that Dumbledore is gay

Attached: download.jpg (500x315, 26K)

>very clever

Attached: 1536619768146.jpg (640x657, 158K)

>All the Sciences

Attached: 572698.jpg (680x667, 48K)

not if they look like that

Switching from live action to animation would do nothing about it being one of the dullest franchises in the history of dull movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: litofficialtierlist.jpg (1623x2886, 1.23M)

based

Animorphs is a much better story than Harry Potter. It was simply cursed by being a monthly serial so theres a lot of ghost written filler.

i liked harry potter back when it was called the worst witch

It's also cursed with stupid bullshit like "books are more advanced than computers because you can access the information instantaneously", and the ghost written books being mostly garbage in addition to being filler.

Attached: 2nd Amendment.jpg (900x739, 188K)

They couldn't find a house-elf for the play so they went with the closest real world equivalent: a nigger housemaid.

Does it get better after the first 5 eps? Coz man it got shit.
At least the movies were decent tho

faggot

based mildred hubbleposter

Well at least there'll never be a tranny in the series

Attached: 4523554.jpg (592x526, 71K)

I forget the passage or the book but didn't she mention that she had a white face at one point?

Also featured baby Rabbit

Attached: drusilla-paddock-now.jpg (900x590, 38K)

What's she gonna say? She can't comment on it unless she agrees that a black actress would have been better.

I just can't wait til Twitter users get shot in the head!

She denied it.
"White means shock face"-J.K rowling

bullshit

ewww

Attached: giphy.gif (280x258, 1.03M)

Hermoine is black. Period.

Attached: 8172123E-DCDA-48FB-B6BD-9EB6EAB7EBE4.jpg (540x539, 70K)

>tan

cope

Attached: hermione.jpg (599x337, 35K)

Black people don't turn white in shock. Has she ever met a minority?

That's racist

Attached: 1561852978174.png (548x707, 802K)

She also had influence on the covers of her books, which show Hermoine as white.
That's why it's a slap to the face. She can't even say her opinion unless it's agreeing with them, lest the tolerance mob turns on her

You know how they have blackface? Well maybe she was just in white face making fun of the dem muggle honkeys.

>You know how they have blackface?
>it was black face

The laziest thing you can do is decide that a character is gay long after the story is already done. Him being gay adds nothing to the story, and it's not even remotely hinted at
>fantastic beasts Dumbedore won't be gay
Makes me laugh desu

This is evidence against your point, "getting brown" being lingo for getting a tan, backed up by Ron getting freckles meaning shes melanin deficient enough to be so effected by the sun.

it would have never gotten the same financial gains

I was surprised they never made some Redwall-esque animated Harry Potter series for like early morning PBS or something.

But darker berries are more sour and bitter.

>spook niggers
>crime drops 50%
WTF is Rowling based?

Attached: 1464495379988.jpg (480x640, 41K)

Yeah too bad the show is shit.

Why does she even try to pander to Twitter kids? They already hate her for her old lady politics